Patreon SIM Active [Milkysofts] Strip UNO of tendoryu

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score
StripUno 2.jpg

GameDemo
Our Discord
Patreon Page

Hello, We're milkysofts. Our recent project is Kinetic Chronicle.
If you're interested, we have a thread here. https://ulmf.org/threads/milky-soft-kinetic-chronicle-re250830-rj250830.10117/

And this is our current project.

About the game
Now the name is change to Strip UNO of tendoryu. The game's still about girls playing party games together, And we plan to focus on UNO. >w<
Like the name said the game is a strip UNO! There are 5 girls to select and to play with. Loser of each round strip and once there are nothing left they finger themself
to orgasm or help each other out in a naughty Yuri action. >w<

There are a story mode where you play as Feley and go through the story line, and a Free mode where you select one of the girl and play with the others.

Story
After the event in Kinetic Chronicle the young treasure hunter, Feley made her new home in Tendoryu, a city of tentacle monsters. While tentacle monsters never touch her by
a certain reason, she still feel awkward when seeing them having their way with other girls in her daily life. And though she never tells anyone, her friends notice that and want help
her relieve her desire iniside.

Feley strongly refuse, and her friends donot back down either, the conflict happen and they decide to solve it all with a poppular game in Tendoryu, the Strip UNO.

Main protagonist Felesia Fatalist (Feley)

Teria as her first opponent.

Pel8.png
Pelucia

Control
The game is designed to able to be played with a mouse alone.
Mouse move : look around.
Right Click : move the selector.
Left Click : play the card you currently select.
Middle mouse button hold : Intercept (For more information about intercept, try it in our tutorial)

ESC : exit menu
X : Pose process toggle.
Z : Background toggle.

Game Progress
We reach 5th stage already, and now we have all 5 girls in the game!

Features
5+ playable characters with unique skill and H-scene.
Full voice on game mode.
Story Mode in VN style.

if you got any suggestion for us feel free to visit our discord here.

Attachments

Last edited:

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Interesting. I'm not sure if you should be going for 3D, but you seem confident, so don't mind me.
That said, an UNO-esque system sounds like it has a lot of potential for shenanigans. Are you going to keep it at stripping during play and punishment (i.e. h scenes) afterwards, or would you implement small extra pieces of punishment with specific cards? For instance, "skip a turn" could afflict the target player with mild tentacle play that becomes more intense if the target already had to strip. Y'know, to have some extra spicy variety while playing.

OP
milkysofts

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I plan to get myself use to 3D. So in future I plan to make an RPG after this.
And yes as plan I will make the basic first then go for advance, so in the base setting strip would be during play and punishment after that.
But, I plan to add some spicy stuff after that too, also those tentacle sound interesting. ^w^

dan_5858

Reputation score
I like the idea of Uno instead of standard poker games. You could go a lot of places with this in regards to how the game evolves. Such as what @Inspector_Whatsup mentioned, or having defeated characters moan and squirm in bondage on the side while you continue playing. Speaking of which, in addition to tentacles, do you have plans to implement any bondage concepts?

OP
milkysofts

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yep, I like the feeling when we throw attack card at each other in UNO. XD And as plan there would be some bondage like things. Teria can locks other with her rock, Pellucia have her water, Circeria still able to stop time as she did in KC. But, there would be no, or very less latex stuffs. I try to keep it in pretty girly theme. ^w^

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Imagine if you lose the winner sucks on your breast , makes out with you, while the others just watch.

dan_5858

Reputation score
XD, btw still not sure how to to decide which character is 'the winner'.
What about a strip/predicament progression?
For example, each time the player or the AI win a round (by discarding all their cards), all the others at the table are forced to strip. Once a character is nude, you could introduce further consequences like adding predicaments (rope, gags, devices etc). Or you could have these introduced in between each piece of clothing. Or have the player/NPC choose what penalty to enforce on the others (strip or predicament).
Because it's likely that multiple characters will win rounds, towards the end just about everyone would have lost some clothing or be in a predicament. The winner could be determined by the last character to not be fully nude and/or incapacitated.

OP
milkysofts

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score
What about a strip/predicament progression?
For example, each time the player or the AI win a round (by discarding all their cards), all the others at the table are forced to strip. Once a character is nude, you could introduce further consequences like adding predicaments (rope, gags, devices etc). Or you could have these introduced in between each piece of clothing. Or have the player/NPC choose what penalty to enforce on the others (strip or predicament).
Because it's likely that multiple characters will win rounds, towards the end just about everyone would have lost some clothing or be in a predicament. The winner could be determined by the last character to not be fully nude and/or incapacitated.
Maybe after they lose all their clothing, so the animation tree don't have to spread too much. XP
As plan only the girl who have most cards in their hand would strip in 3 characters game, and the top 2 in 4 characters game,
And the winner will make out with the loser who lose all their cloth, so in more than 2 characters game I still think of the way to decide which character will do it. Maybe I could I just use the round winner.

OP
milkysofts

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just notice that the images seem blur when I'm not log in. Try to update a little. XD

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score
Is it possible to change the controls? My middle button is dead in my mouse.

OP
milkysofts

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score
when will the full game arrive
Sorry, for lately reply. I tried reply the thread once before, but I made a mistake and my message didn't go through. TwT

And for the game from the current plan, I try to finish the UNO part around the end of May, if we're not struck on something. >w<

Is it possible to change the controls? My middle button is dead in my mouse.
Oh, I'm sorry I still didn't make the control changing function yet, I will try to map it to the another key as alternative then.

Stormyrain

Reputation score
I ve heard the game will be free, will it be free for people who is not a patreon?

OP
milkysofts

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I ve heard the game will be free, will it be free for people who is not a patreon?
Yes, for this game the base version would be free after we finish. (which technically I will release it after we finish the first part of our next project. >w<)

OP
milkysofts

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score
lenene.jpg

Pat version now update to version 0.19
Our 5th girl, Lenene is joining the table, but she still not finish though.
Also the story mode is now progress to 5th stage.