Mind Flayer (Celine Genaus)

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Mind Flayer (Celine Genaus)

"I-Indeed ladies... though I do love succubi so very much. You're all so beautiful and passionate, and very lovable," Celine replied, snuggling up to Moonlight and kissing her on the cheek.

After resting for a few minutes, at least until Moonlight woke back up so she could make sure that the wolf girl was okay, Celine then went to find Blanche and Lizzy to check up on them some and make sure they were alright.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The succubi girls let Celine rest as of course deep inside them wanted so badly to continue, maybe they know some of the importance of the next task. Meanwhile Moonlight was not sleep, her beautiful eyes just were lost looking at Celine, a soft blush in her cheeks, so maybe she was lost in her thoughts about Celine maybe or how she made her feel some moments ago.

With her eyes slighty gazed she move her nude and sweet perfumed body by the flowers below them to snug and cuddle softly more close Celine. Rubbing softly her body and tail on the elf as she nuzzle softly too, maybe trying to place some of her scent in the doll or instinctive dominance before get calm and rest some minutes at the elven's arms.

Moonlight later get up quickly, maybe she could feel the eyes of the succubi on them, she tried to act cold and serious as she went to dress herself. Maybe could be worrisome or bothersome for Celine how she act so suddenly, but then she come close and then bow to the elf and help her to rise up if she was still resting on the floor. "Milady, we must go and find that human now" It was then when Celine notice still the early blush still on Moonlight than she tried hard to hide with her usual act. It could be one of two things or maybe both mostly, maybe Moonlight noticed how good really was Celine as Alpha or she was thinking than these three succubi could mock of how she acted and share the gossip with all the castle.

In any way Moonlight tried to be profesional to help them with her senses find the human as fast as they could. When they get to them to a distant part of the Garden they find Blanche talking with a slave, fortunately a squirret girl and not a human, the thing was worried as she struggle and beg for the human to leave her alone and her temporal Masters, two uncouncious soldiers of the demon race now uncouncious after a easy match against Lizzy.

"Celine, girls... i found this girl being tormented by these two creatures, anyone have a safe way to free her of these shackles?" Blanche said very proud of her act, of course the squirrel have her rags named clothes teared at the floor and only dressing a collar with a large chain, as also shackles at her arms and lags, she looks to be more worried for her safety and the demons than her social status.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Resting with Moonlight was a very sweet and pleasant experience for both of them, and Celine just let Moonlight rub against her all she wished to place her scent on Celine. "Why hon, what's wrong?" Celine asked when Moonlight got up quickly after a few minutes, following the wolf girl to find Blanche and Lizzy.

When they found Blanche, with Celine not really thinking much on the succubi and whatnot, she found her human friend, and Lizzy, both standing nearby a couple of unconscious demons, and a squirrel like girl that was fretting like crazy. "What's going on here? Blanche? What happened?" Celine asked worriedly as she came upon Blanche and Lizzy, trying to get both sides of the story.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Moonlight take some moments to answer at the elf question. "Its mostly a gut feeling, however as the human is an important guest its recommendable to dont leave her side for so long time" Said this the five women move dressed again and after some minutes they got to find the human in so precarious event.

"The whole garden is restricted, so these two should be important or they could soon meet a punishment" One of the succubi said as the squirrel girl tried to talk and defend her Masters. Yet the first to say her point of view was Blanche, as Celine has asked to ehr first. "We were on our bussiness when we heard this girl being disturbed by these two creatures, they were dominating her completely and we supposed than it was against her will, so we interrupt them yet we have cautions to dont take theirs lives"

"Wait... no, they were just using me, my work is check the garden and gather some fruits, but if a Master need me then is legal take me roughty without ask me as they could with any slave" The squirrel told to Celine as she remain in the floor covering her nude body with her long tail until one of the succubi move close the squirrel girl, moving the nude girl body until she detact something. "She is one of Great Mistress's slaves, a natural born slave, so a complete underling of the great Mistress family and of yours too, Celine." The succubi words made the human blink curious of the meaning, as also the squirrel looks to just now know that.

"Slaves with a family mark are under the protection of them as also the servants with high status have the right to decide rules over them, but these rules cant aim to hurt the slave or make them get against theirs direct owners. A personal Slave have some autorithy over the others slaves" Moonlight add trying to give some info to Celine, so she could feel more safe of decide how to solve this. About the demons, they were uncouncious to say theirs version

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmm... still the same, I do know for a fact that these gardens are restricted to the soldiers. The great mistress herself told me that actually. Ladies, can one or two of you remain here so when they wake up, we'll know what they were doing in here exactly?" Celine said after hearing everyone talk, and asking the succubi if they minded waiting there for the demon's side of the story.

"Just... stay with us for now Blanche. It won't do to just knock out the great mistress's guards and whatnot," Celine told Blanche and Lizzy.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

GM: "Then it would be easier to free Blanche of any responsability" Moonlight answer as she follow the elf, the human and the dark creature out of the area.

The succubi trio have it hard to decide who will sacrify of them to wait until the two demons awake, it was certainly a boring task yet before the squirrel could escape she was charmed and placed under the service of such poor succubi.

Leaving the succubi to enjoy her time with the helpless slave, the others girls move to a more secured place to talk, maybe.

"Im really sorry Celine. I should had expected than they were her soldiers, we ussually dont have the time to think twice in the cave" Blanche said as they walk and admire the many plant life everywhere

MF: "Hmm... how could we do that Moonlight?" Celine asked Moonlight curiously as they moved away to another part of the garden, worried about Blanche and Lizzy's safety.

"And, don't worry too much about it hon, it'll be alright I'm sure," Celine assured Blanche.

GM: "The life of these two soldiers arent in danger and maybe the little mistress's punishment to them could be enough deterrence for both soldiers to remain silent" Moonlight answer showing than the terrible torture given by the small girl has create rumors until reach the wolfgirls quarters.

"Who is this little mistress, is she relater to the ruler of these lands?" Blanche ask, as the two succubi tried to find ways to get some fun as the others talk

MF: "Mmm... we'll see. And the little mistress she's speaking of, well... I call her Cutie, and... I think she's the great mistress's daughter, but I'm not sure about that," Celine said, looking around at Blanche as she and Moonlight takke Blanche to meet Cutie.

GM: "Certainly she is her daughter, the first of three. Just before leave to these missions i heard than the Great Mistress got a third one" Moonlight answer to the elven's words as they walk randomly at the start until the talk about Cutie made the group move to the Great Mistress's chambers.

Two of three succubi still were with them until they get close the chambers where the doll guards were waiting for them, with the little mistress orders to kick away any succubi close they have some cautious to dont get close. See such strange over slutty women cause shivers on Blanche, just see the huge breasts of them was painful for her. "Oh for all the... what are these things? They look as humans, but they are so creepy" the human manage to say clearly her people dont have the materials to make so many dolls.

As one of her creations, Celine know than Cutie was inside the chambers, maybe looking for the safety of Grace and if she have some luck Triny would be there too

MF: Celine blushed at Moonlight's words. "W-Well... her newest daughter, Grace, she's mine," Celine said softly.

After they got to Cutie's room, Celine smiled to the doll guards and glanced over at Blanche as she asked what they were. "They're doll guards. Cutie is really powerful with magics, so she can create these things without much trouble. It's where I got this body I'm in right now actually," Celine told her before looking to the guards to let her in. "I'll go in first and see if Cutie's inside to come out and talk," she added before going in by herself to look around for Cutie and Triny, and her children.

GM: "Yes, as we havent heard of a Land Lord taking her hand i supposed than it was you the "father", Milady" Moonlight answer to Celine after a small nod.

Once in front of the Chambers and without the two succubi closer, Celine smile to the dolls which ones the elf could bet to notice a smile back in return, it was certainly some connection as her body was made with the same magic. "So, they are alive as you?" Blanche ask confused as she can see the broken state of theirs minds just looking at theirs faces. "I heard than these guards dont have a soul and act with the little mistress will" Moonlight add and it could be a possibility than the wolf girl and Blanche would talk some more as Celine check inside for Cutie.

With all the freedom of the world Celine passed the guards and pass inside, it was her chambers and made of Cutie so she was of the family more now than never. She could see after some rooms where Cutie was playing with Grace, the little angel thing looks to be more sentient than before, maybe she could already say some words. Fate was sleeping of course and Triny was not there so the only place where she could be was at the nursery
MF: Celine smiled softly at Moonlight and continued to blush a bit. "I hope that doesn't upset you any Moonlight," Celine said softly, looking a bit worried about Moonlight maybe being mad at her or something.

"Mmm... maybe, I'm not entirely sure," Celine replied to Blanche, looking curiously at the dolls for a few moments before going in.

After heading on inside, Celine saw Cutie playing with Grace, while Faith was sleeping and Triny was nowhere to be seen, likely with Hope. "Hey Cutie, I've returned... for now. And I've brought one of the humans from the mountain town, her name is Blanche, and she has her Dark Guardian, Lizzy with her. I was wanting to introduce you to them if you don't mind. And hey sweetie," Celine said to Cutie, and then to Grace, smiling at her.

GM: Moonlight softly shake her head before answer " As the Alpha of your Harem, hear than you have a children with our Great Mistress only bring me Joy, Milady. As you only deserve the best breeders for your heritage" The wolf girl said showing some proud and manner tone at her voice.

Blanche was not sure what Celine wanted to say, but the elf could see than not only pleasure guide the dolls, but it was better than Blanche dont know how these were made. Once inside, the elf dont waste time and move to talk with ehr daughters. "

GM: "Do you walked all the way from the mountains to just introduce a human to me?" Cutie answer, her tone holding her happiness maybe was a clue than she wanted another better reason for the elf to be there now with them. Grace was oon the floor sitting close some little dolls and some toys before rise up and fight hard to walk almost running to hug her daddy, Cutie react and hold her softly as she avoid than the winged one could hug the elf doll before her powers sttop the slime coming out Celine. "After let us meet her what will you do, Celine? Will you wait for your human lover?" She ask, as she talks about Triny

MF: "That's good, I'm glad to hear that sweetie," Celine told Moonlight, leaning over and kissing her on hte lips before moving in.

"No, I had a portal constructed leading to the succubus parlor realm place, so that we could quickly pass from here to there, and back again. Don't tell just anyone though Cutie, m'kay," Celine said, winking at the smaller girl, kneeling down to hug and kiss Grace on the cheek and hug her back, after she stopped the slime that is, for just a minute or so to allow Grace to do so. "Hmm... has Vanessa returned yet? And I may wait for Triny so I can see her too, and introduce her to Blanche, the human girl outside. She came on an act of faith towards me, so she could see what this place was like and stuff, so she could assure her people that we don't mean to enslave them and stuff. Plus... their goddess is missing, and we have no idea where she may be, and we also have some people that she had been using to empower herself, Lina being one of them, and a wolf girl being another. I left Qamra in charge of the situation until I returned. And I was kind of hoping that Vanessa had come back with my real body, just so I could switch back maybe. I mean I have enjoyed this one and all, and I do appreciate the trouble you all went through to make it for me, but I would like to get back to the real me soon. This body is a bit inconvenient to say the least, as I can't hug anyone without making them horny, or without something possibly happening," she went on to say after a few moments.

GM: "Fine... just maybe you should talk with Jessebel or Vanessa before decide to make a portal" Cutie answer looking to enjoy the idea of Celine come more easily with a portal but clearly she dont want it to admit it. "Yes, she is here, but she cant see anyone yet..." Cutie tried to say about Vanessa but then Celine reasons to bring Blanche there made Cutie need to cover her mouth before she let excame some laughts, certainly the little one see funny how Celine wanted to show than they were against human slavery when they have still the breeding chamber and slaves walking in all the castle to serve theirs minions. But at least this give chance to Celine to say all what she wanted.

"Ah Qamra... where i had heard that name? Anyway, your body is not ready yet and see the good side, you dont needed to breath to say all that... also you can hug both of us and Vanessa as much as you want as my magic dont affect us at all" Cutie end to say letting the elf invite the ones outside to come, yet to be sure Cutie dont wanted the Dark Guardian close Grace

MF: "I know I know, but it's very tiresome walking so far when we could just make a quicker way. But we came to a decision and agreement with the humans in charge. Only succubi, and myself, are allowed to travel through, without their explicit permission," Celine said to Cutie, and upon hearing Vanessa was back, Celine perked up and immediately looked happier than she'd been since she last saw Triny. "Why can't I see her yet?" she asked curiously.

"And, I didn't plan on showing her the breeding chambers of course. I'll definitely keep her away from there, and a couple of other places. Also... do you know if the common guard soldiers are allowed in the private gardens? A couple followed a squirrel girl in there," Celine said after a few moments. "And Qamra was the wolf girl that I brought into the bedroom to rest a while back. And I can't hug Triny, Faith, or Hope yet though, is what I was worried about," she added as an afterthought.

GM: "Hmm... i bet than the succubi there planned all that" Cutie answer frowning, really she could have something against that sluty race with big boobs and booty. " She dont want to be seen because she dont want, if there was more to say i would tell you... she must be very busy in something important"

Cutie take a moment so Celine could enjoy the touch and hugs of Grace before continue "My private garden you say!? Which insolent guard touched it whitout my authorization? I will made them desire never had existed" Cutie answer really pissed by the guards but looking to dont give even a cent about the squirrel girl. Cutie needed maybe a moment to recover her mood, mostly because she looks to remember Qamra and all the talk or discussion than they had about the issue. "I could help you to hug them... i had hug them meanwhile, so you should get worried so much" The little demoness said trying to fight for the blush on her face and press on her fists for her anger and need to punish someone

MF: "Likely they did, but who knows. And... I thought she'd always make time for me," Celine replied, looking a little sad about Vanessa not wanting to see even her at the moment.

After hugging Grace, and telling Cutie about the two demon soldiers, Celine wished she hadn't. "I didn't tell you so that you would punish them, I was just wondering who they were, and why they went inside. It didn't look like they'd damaged anything, but Blanche and Lizzy kind of knocked them out," Celine told Cutie, pulling her into a hug now too and squishing her face against her breasts. "The slave girl they took, is more important than the gardens though. So we'll just take Blanche's actions as their punishment, unless you truly insist on punishing them. Just... don't turn them into dolls though, that's too harsh a punishment I think," she went on to say, kissing Cutie on the forehead to help calm her down some more.

"If you truly need to take out your anger on someone, then here, you can spank me. Unless you'd like me to work out your frustrations in another way that is, I don't mind either way," Celine told Cutie to try and get her to calm down the rest of the way.

GM: Cutie was very concerned for the garden, yet before could say something about this or Vanessa need to be alone the little demoness was taken by the elf doll who muff her with her lusty ample breasts. She remain there without struggle so she should enjoy the moment as she stay as much as possible before Celine kiss her forehead.

"That garden is only for my family to decide who gets inside, is a... a very precious memory of someone" Cutie stop herself as some sadness come at her. About the garden, Celine know very few, it looks to be really healty and is so huge to be in the castle, easily could be twice the height and size, also there was not so much maintenance yet it was so beautiful and without damage so it should be in part the reason for some magic there.

"Do you beg me to spank you? I would leave it up to your heart to decide it, but if you wish is some spanks..." Cutie said better after the kiss and hug, she was not the kind interested in sex stuff but she enjoy cause some pain in others yet Celine cant feel any in her body

MF: "Which someone is that? May I know?" Celine asked curiously, still hugging Cutie and smiling softly down at her.

"If you need to get the anger worked out of you, then I don't mind letting you spank me sweetie. However, I wouldn't mind making you feel good in other ways if you'd rather," Celine told her, not worrying too much about being spanked or whatnot, and letting Cutie decide.

GM: "Who i loved most... she made it for us,,, that garden... when she had my size" Her broken words and shiver show a great wound at Cutie heart for that person, she needed baddly more hugs and pampers before get what she needed to talk more of this.

Once recovered and with another topic in hand, Cutie pressed a little her lips as she frown. "Dont make me use you as my personal toy or i will do it Celine, what do you think now than i need to feel better?" Cutie answer really trying to hide what she wanted, it was up to find it out for the yet it should not be hard to get it as still Cutie acts so open as a little girl of her size even for her age

MF: "Aw Cutie... I'm sorry for bringing it up. I just want to know more about you is all," Celine told her, still hugging Cutie close and kissing her on the cheek this time.

"I... I don't know Cutie, all I know is how I've helped to make people feel better in the past, and that's hugs, kisses, and just being there to give them a shoulder to cry on if the need it," Celine said, smiling softly down at Cutie as she continued hugging her, sitting down and pulling Grace up into her lap with Cutie.

GM:Cutie for the moment dont said more about that so loved person than leave her a mark on her, yet she enjoy the kind touch of her future stepfather. With the choice made in how calm her being correct, the elf doll hug both of Vanessa's daughters, she was sure than she was helping the little mistress to be a better person and her kind heart was warming her to believe in thins than she wanted to forget maybe for a long time.

As she was a being of light, Grace soon hug both and with her little cute voice said "Cutie" more of a pair of times, trying to comfort her as her wings wrap them as much as these could. Of course Vanessa dont returned for the minutes than Celine was there, the elf wanted to stay some more but then she heard voices and a warm conversation outside.

MF: Celine didn't press further about the loved one that she was talking about, and simply held Cutie and Grace for a couple of minutes, until Grace started trying to talk and hug them. "Aw sweetie, you're so sweet and kind. You just love everybody don't you," Celine said, cooing at Grace and hugging her and Cutie both until they heard the voices outside the door. "Hmm... let's go see what's going on, okay. You want to bring Grace with us for now? Or do we have any handmaids in here?" Celine said upon hearing the voices outside the door.

GM:Celine enjoy the warm hug to her daughters until she decide to investigate the event outside. "We have, but no one is more capable of protect Grace than Myself, go check outside it must be safe as the guards havent acted yet" Cutie answer to Celine, the little mistress wrap her tail at Grace hand and walked at her side meanwhile Celine go front to open the door and check.

Once she open the door, Celine could see a very amazed Triny trying to have a conversation with Blanche, Triny looks to be nervious "...it has been a long time... are you a slave too?" Triny ask as she point to the collar on Blanche who chuckle before negate it. "This is what show to others how close im to Lizzy, so... Moonlight is right? Are you one of Celine's lovers?" Blanche ask as the blonde cave human press softly at Triny. The wolf girl nods meanwhile as she looks to had sensed the scent of the elf still slighty placed on Triny

MF: "Alright, it should just be Moonlight, and Blanche, with maybe a passing succubus or something," Celine replied, moving over to check out the door.

Opening the door, she saw Triny, and smiled at her as the two spoke. "Yes she's my lover, and mother to my children, Faith, and Hope," Celine said smiling at them.

GM: "Oh Celine... So she is the woman than you want to make live in our town? I cant wait to see yours babies, theirs names are cute" Blanche add after see than Celine has returned. "Y...yes, i am ahm if i had some time i could had be more presentable" Triny told to Blanche, mostly ashamed of her nakedness, maybe she was feeding Hope or she was getting used to be like that as there was not much to wear at her dispossal.

"Dont worry, all is fine, nobody cares how you dress at my town anyway, this is the best clothes than you can see there" Blanche add pointy to her rag as clothes. The girls looks to be meeting right, meanwhile Cutie was close the door waiting to know if all was safe for Grace

MF: "Yes, but only once I'm sure that they'll be safe in your town Blanche... I'm very protective," Celine told Blanche, about Triny, before leaning over and kissing Triny on the lips. "Sweetie... did you just get done feeding Hope or something?" Celine asked Triny curiously, before nodding to Cutie that it was safe enough.

"This is my daughter, with the great mistress, Grace, and Cutie, her big sister," Celine said, introducing Grace and Cutie.

GM: "Celine... thanks for bring her" Triny got to say between their kiss and once this end she remain giving a hug to her lover for a good time, not doubt she was glad to have a human sentient with her again after Cassie. "Hope is finally out of that terrible thing, i was there yesterday when it happened and now i go to feed her when i can, im sure than she will be so happy if you go to visit her" Triny maybe was close to invite all to see theirs babies when suddenly Cutie was invited by Celine to come out.

Even when all looks to be safe, Cutie was still leary and still focused of protect Grace of any danger and as the limit power of a Dark Guardian was unknown for her this was somehow somehow correct to do. Of course Moonlight bow all the way down as the daughters of her Supreme Goddess and Mistress were in front of them. Saying to the little mistress than it was a great honor be under theirs presence. Blanche of course frown amused of such act and words as Cutie was more interested in see the dark creature.... mostly stunned and muted by being unable to think in what she should do now or what to say

MF: "Oh Triny, I found Cassie. But... I can't say exactly where just yet, but, let's just say she's safe and sound for now from what I could tell," Celine told Triny with a smile. "And I'm glad to hear that Hope's finally out of her incubator. But it was better than letting her suffer from being born prematurely and stuff though, right, and I'll go see her as soon as I can," she added with a smile, gently patting Triny on the head.

"Cutie... you can introduce yourself. Come on, don't be shy," Celine told Cutie, urging her forward to do so.

GM: "That is a great news, but why dont she has come? i miss her so much" Triny told Celine certainly better now than she know than Cassie was safe, but for her it was strange than Cassie havent returned after all the days than she was lost. Blanche may know of who they are talking but she dont say anything as Lizzy made a soft growl to stop her, maybe the dark being could believe than Celine wanted to have that part in secret.

"Yes... both of us accepted and it has been hard, i only hope than we can give her a normal and great life" Triny add about Hope and what the little one would need to pass at her life.

Cutie mumble softly a little as her eyes glare at the dark creature soflt blushing her face as she is forced to introduce herself a little. "Behold Mortals! And bow to the Royal Owners of this Realm....

... I have many names but all can name me Cutie" She exclain trying her best to comunicate with strangers, maybe raising her voice a little as a Queen but as a creation of her, Celine could feel than she was trying her best to act in public without ponder in hurt someone. Of course Moonlight show even more her respects and Blanche was confused and amusedm not sure how to act out of say a nice to meet you and say her name to the little girl, poking softly to Celine to ask her something

MF: "Well... let's just say that it's complicated, to say the least," Celine told Triny about Cassie. "And I'm sure that we can give her a good and full life Triny, I can feel it," she added.

"Cutie means, hello, and welcome to our home here. She's not used to visitors a whole lot," Celine told Blanche and Lizzy, unable to keep from chuckling a bit.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

GM: Triny was more interested about Cassie and her need to dont return, but she would let that topic for later, it was good to at least know than their friend was fine.

"Oh That is fine, but you dont need to be shy Cutie. We come here to meet more of all of you and your culture, certainly we will be friends soon. She is Lizzy my kind lover and you can call me Blanche" The visitor human told as she get close Cutie who tried to remain calm, but get a stranger so close of her little lovely sister cause some concern on her. Grace for other hand was really awake and curious about this new strange people, there was not fear on her as she tried to wave to the new girls than she just meet.

"Sorry to interrup ours introductions, Little Mistress. Can i request than we get inside your chamber, it will be more safe and pleasant in that way" Moonlight said politely, completely different of how Qamra would had reacted, for the moment there looks to dont lost control of her feelings.

"Very well, i will allow it this time, yet there is not much to see inside" Cutie said she had allow the pass yet Celine could still decide than seh could go to another place, it was unsure how much more Cutie could endure or if Moonlight would faint as Qamra once they get closer to the scent of the Great Mistress.

MF: "Hmhm, come to papa honey. Say hi, this is Blanche, and that's Lizzy," Celine said, scooping Grace up into her arms as long as Cutie was okay with it, before Moonlight requested politely that they enter their chambers.

"Alright girls, please, come on in, though Cutie is right that there's not too much to see inside unfortunately," Celine told them, inviting them all into the bedroom

Once inside, Celine took a seat, and directed the others to some chairs as well, but motioned for them to be quiet as best they could. "Faith is still asleep right now, so please try and be quiet so she can rest. I'm not sure how long she's been asleep though, but best to let her rest as much as possible," Celine said softly.

GM: Cutie dont have anything against let the elf carry her sister for a while yet Cutie looks to be ready to jump over Lizzy if this get even the thought of try anything agains Grace. The little angel would be all smile and laughts, holding every moment Cutie's tail with her own little pink one as she try to reach to touch the human and the dark creature.

It was then than the innocent angel got to see Moonlight close with huge blissful joy and as Moonlight wait for some blessing a cute word from Grace come out "Puppy~♥", a beautiful voice with a sharp direct hit to the wolf girl, the silver one remain frozen between the happiness and the insult, Moonlight tried to give her best smile as she was close to cry as she hold her feelings, leaving to Grace to pet her as the puppy than she was for her eyes.

Soon they get inside the chambers after the incident, Grace wanted to hug Moonlight and play with her fluffy ears and long hair, but she will remain at Celine hands if the elf wanted to cuddle more her winged baby. Blanche and the others were looking everywhere, the chamber was filled with gold, art and many more things than were usual for a noble as Celine, so this dont had placed too much attention on these.

The bedroom was huge enough to have all of them confortable, Blanche soon went direct to the bed and enjoy it what cause some reaction on Cutie and Moonlight. "Oh great, is so good than i could fall sleep now~" Blanche said before Cutie introduce to the human a chair with some human shapes than make it look as if the chair was a time a female, but Blanche dont get the indirect.

"Hmhm, Faith pass most of the time sleep or eating, i should better bring her here as i want her to enjoy some time with her Papa and her friends" Triny said as she get up really interested in presume tehir baby to all

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

(8:32:31 PM) plmnko: Cutie dont have anything against let the elf carry her sister for a while yet Cutie looks to be ready to jump over Lizzy if this get even the thought of try anything agains Grace. The little angel would be all smile and laughts, holding every moment Cutie's tail with her own little pink one as she try to reach to touch the human and the dark creature.

It was then than the innocent angel got to see Moonlight close with huge blissful joy and as Moonlight wait for some blessing a cute word from Grace come out "Puppy~♥", a beautiful voice with a sharp direct hit to the wolf girl, the silver one remain frozen between the happiness and the insult, Moonlight tried to give her best smile as she was close to cry as she hold her feelings, leaving to Grace to pet her as the puppy than she was for her eyes.

Soon they get inside the chambers after the incident, Grace wanted to hug Moonlight and play with her fluffy ears and long hair, but she will remain at Celine hands if the elf wanted to cuddle more her winged baby. Blanche and the others were looking everywhere, the chamber was filled with gold, art and many more things than were usual for a noble as Celine, so this dont had placed too much attention on these.

The bedroom was huge enough to have all of them confortable, Blanche soon went direct to the bed and enjoy it what cause some reaction on Cutie and Moonlight. "Oh great, is so good than i could fall sleep now~" Blanche said before Cutie introduce to the human a chair with some human shapes than make it look as if the chair was a time a female, but Blanche dont get the indirect.

"Hmhm, Faith pass most of the time sleep or eating, i should better bring her here as i want her to enjoy some time with her Papa and her friends" Triny said as she get up really interested in presume tehir baby to all

(8:53:06 AM) [email protected]: "Hmhm, you want to see them honey? And this is Moonlight. Can you say her name? Moonlight," Celine said to Grace, kissing her on the cheek.

When she saw that Grace wanted to hug Moonlight, Celine smiled and gently pulled Moonlight over. "You want to hug her, sweetie?" Celine asked Grace, before smiling to Moonlight and letting her hug the wolf girl.

"Aw thank you honey. I'd like to see her too, but since she's asleep, I don't mind letting her keep sleeping. Hopefully I'll be able to get back into my real body soon, and then I can hold you both again without worry. And Blanche, if you're tired, then go ahead and rest a bit if you want. But I was about to see about getting us something brought up to eat and drink," Celine said, first to Triny, and then to Blanche.

(11:49:05 PM) plmnko: The baby angel completely clueless of the effect on her words at Moonlight soon get to turn at her Papa, still pretty young with not more of maybe two weeks tried her best to repeat what the elf wanted “Moonn… Puppy” she said back as the word was pretty long and new. Not too much time later the girls went inside the bedroom, Lizzy of course stay away of the bed as her weight could damage it as also her Dark Guard powers dissolve some of the blankets at the bed. “ Thanks Celine, it has been a long day… if is fine I will rest my eyes until the food get ready” Blanche told to Celine. But there was not any handmaid around just dolls under the little lady service. “Fine, then she will meet them once we move to their village…sigh… now please all wait here as I go to ask for some food, someone a day ago decided alone to run away the succubi maids” Triny said clearly looking to Cutie for an instand. “Excuse me, they wanted to show theirs lessons to Grace, I will not leave such indecent stuff get to her… im sure than both would think the same for yours two babies” Cutie said not so pissed as she was sure than what she has done was right. Meanwhile Grace don’t can hold her joy by have Moonlight so close, quickly hugging her, giving little patpats until she notice how the fluffly ears move and then the fluffy tail. “Moon Moon” “Puppy”. It was hard for Moonlight to get angry as the angel baby drown her with kisses and cuddles, sometimes even using her tail to coil around Moonlight as also her little wings flap happily, Cutie remain close yet don’t act to stop her sister as she believe in her control. “Your Baby is just so sweet than I could eat her, that little Heart shape pink tail and cute wings. Im sure than yours with Triny are also Beautiful, I cant wait to see them” Blanche add as the cute voice make her turn the enough to see the heavily sweet moment. If Celine don’t do anything against it, Moonlight would be the focus of the angel for the whole meeting. Between this Triny hugs Celine and take a deep passionate kiss before make her promise to don’t move from there, it looks like Triny was really excited to talk more with Branche and Celine, maybe Cutie don’t talk with her too much. Triny will take a while to return, her hands would be filled with some old books. “Grace love this one, but we have missed the second volume, its an infantile encyclopedia with many races” Blanche said before Cutie add with a chuckle “It’s a shame than the wolf girls are in the other book, she loved cat girls and dog girls” Moonlight of course continue saying than she would draw images of her kind so the angel could love them and difference them of simple dogs.

There would be time to talk more as Blanche tried to sleep between the many tries of conversation than triny wanted to do with her, Lizzy could sense the worries of Cutie so she remain in a corner away of the baby angel who was starting to yawn with Moonlight confortable long hair, when the food get there the baby was getting confortable to sleep yet the pink tail wastrying to remove Moonlight top rag to maybe aim to feed of her.

(9:34:41 AM) [email protected]: Celine smiled lovingly at Grace as she looked up at her. "Hmhm, Moon... Light," Celine said to Grace, pointing at Moonlight to try and help her, and giggling as she called Moonlight, Puppy, again.

"Of course Blanche, rest a little until the food gets here, besides, you're pregnant too, so it's good if you rest at least a little bit," Celine told Blancheb efore Triny made her comment to Cutie about chasing off their succubus handmaids. "Well Cutie, Grace will learn about it eventually anyway I'm sure. But I don't mind letting at least one or two of the less overzealous succubi be their personal handmaids. Back home, I had a succubus handmaid who saw to my every need, and she and my mother both taught me and my sisters about sex too, so it's not that bad really," she went on to say, trying to calm Cutie and Triny both down.

When she saw Grace hugging Moonlight, Celine smiled again and kissed Grace on the cheek, and then Moonlight. "Hmhm, yes she is beautiful, thank you Blanche. And yes, Faith and Hope are both just as beautiful to me, though they're half elves, and not... well, half elf and half... whatever the great mistress is, which I honestly don't know for a fact what she is really," Celine told Blanche when she praised how beautiful Grace was.

Celine let Grace cling to Moonlight for a little while, until Moonlight told Cutie and Triny that she'd draw some of her kind for them to have, while Triny brought the books in to show them. "Here, I'll hold Grace for you Moonlight, while you draw them out real quick, if you want me to," Celine told Moonlight, when Grae looked like she was beginning to get sleepy. "Oh, I uh... I don't know if you'll get milk out of there yet sweetie, Moonlight's not lactating yet I don't think. O-Or are you, honey?" Celine said softly, looking at Moonlight, with an almost hopeful look that she was producing milk already, as the other food arrived for them.

(10:55:07 AM) plmnko: It take her a pair of attempts more, "Moon" Ligh" Celine could be sure than her winged baby would soon be able to say the wolf girl name soon, yet maybe she loved more the word puppy.

Once at the bedroom, Blanche nods as she tried to enjoy as much s she could the bed "Yes, i will get as much rest as possible, its not easy do my work as i endure this active cute girl's kicks" Blache said about the baby inside her as she caress her pregnant belly. "That is not heartwarming, Celine" Cutie soon said frowning, maybe thinking than Celine could be a little better if she dont focus so much in sex at her life. "Grace is not in age to know all that dirty stuff, she should have a happy inocent childhood... because we get to our adulthood really fast. " Certainly Cutie was not talking about herself, even Moonlight looks to be confused with these words comming from the mouth of the eternal little lady, still these could be truth on Grace at least, the little angel was growing really fast than she could get to adulthood in a pair of years, maybe less or more it was a mystery.

Grace happily get her kiss hugging her Papa before aim for Moonlight tail to play with it. "Think in grace as an hybrid, the Great Mistress cant fit in any race, she is above them all" Moonlight answer as she try to endure the small pulls on her tail without make any noice or gesture. When the chance to draw come, Moonlight was ready to start yet Triny and Blanche started to whisper and Chuckle. "Yes Milady, my pure heritage allow me to get ready for their birth as soon as possible, it will be an honor feed your daughter with my nutritive milk"

Said this Moonlight was half her way in her sketch when the pink heart shape end of Grace's tail change a little until turn into an hollow end to then act as a suction cup and suck of the amazed Moonlight's breast. "See? they teach her that just in the first day among others things, you should get top serious ones in tiwch you trust if you want me to accept handmaids of that race" Cutie said yet Celine know than the succubi teach theirs babies to use theirs tails in many ways, of course this way to drink milk will end to be used to suck cocks but that was succubi things.

"Girls, Triny got an interesting idea, tell them" Blanche said as she push softly the brunette lover "Ehm...yes sure. Ehm i was thinking than we could get some fun making a contest among all of us, lets draw wolf girls and see who do it better" Triny said, it looks like she wanted to draw too so she should be good and Blanche looks to want than Cutie, Celine and Lizzy join them too... even Grace could get some chances to use a pen.
(11:23:53 AM) [email protected]: "There you go sweetie, now you're getting it," Celine told Grace when she seemed to be getting the hang of saying Moonlight.

"Oh Cutie, I never said she was at the age enough to learn about sex Cutie. But I don't think that any succubi would try and do anything untoward her, especially if myself, the great mistress, or you, told them outright to not do so," Celine said soothingly.

"Maybe, Moonlight, but surely there's some race she can classify as. Either way, I know that my little Grace here is one of my little angels, hmhm," Celine replied to the wolf girl about Vanessa's race, before cuddling Grace and kissing her cheek as she did, letting Grace grab Moonlight's tail. "And thank you Moonlight, I appreciate it. I'm sure she's hungry," she added as Moonlight drew out the drawing of one of her people, before seeing Grace's tail change shape into a mouth tip on the end of it, where she began suckling milk from the wolf girl.

"Oh Cutie, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. And I'll find a couple of more serious ones if it'll make you feel better, okay," Celine promised Cutie, patting her on the head.

When Blanche spoke up and told them Triny's idea, Celine smiled and nodded in agreement. "Sure let's all take a turn then. Come here sweetie. Can you draw Moonlight there, hmm?" Celine said to Grace, pulling one of the pieces of paper over with a pen, and letting Grace try to draw Moonlight on the paper, enjoying just sitting there and watching Grace trying to do so more than anything.

(12:20:55 PM) plmnko: "They shouldnt need someone to say them than that is wrong...If there is not any of them good enough for the job, then i will be the one in charge to see for her. As her big sister, i only look for the best for her" Cutie answer to Celine, certainly dont have in mind share Grace childhood with anyone else than is not of the family.

Moonlight nods later when Celine thanks her for the milk for her daughter "Indeed, is the first time than i could have in front an angel, they are only in tales where are described as the most beautiful creatures, Mistress Grace is without doubt even more prescious than angels as... she share your beauty as also... of the great Mistress" The wolf girl fight to end as the suction bring so much pleasure and bliss on her than her face get softly red, her drawing getting slowly affected as this continue.

Grace was half sleep yet the event around her awake her enough to get to hold the pen, it was a little hard for her to get what she should do. It should be Grace first attempt to draw something, so she was mostly inmersed in how she could make lines and circles on the paper, it was maybe pretty early to see Grace get the focus enough to draw Moonlight, but she was having fun making lines and irregular circles, at least she was not trying to suck the pen.

Meanwhile, Branche ask borrowed the encyclopedy of races and after a time drawing and looking on it she ask pointing to the dog girl image "So, what is different between this silver blonde dog girl and you Moonlight? I never get to see a dog girl to see a difference." The question was taken fine for Moonlight as she only shake softly her head and sigh. "Its like the day and the night human. See my gaze is sharp and filled with mystery instead that dumb face demanding for affect... she is begging to be caressed as she wag her tail, our honorable race never do that... also see her curves and lack of muscles... her only ejercise must be run behind her owner" Moonlight said most of the time with her eyes closed with only see the image for maybe a minute. However the girl in the illustration could pass as Moonlight sister or mother, of course Moonlight have a more fit body yet Celine could remember how similar slutty face make her lover when she fuck her hard.

About the draws, Branche one was the worst, it was only better a little of what Grace was doing, Lizzy was doing an average job as her huge hands were a huge burder to do such delicate thing. Moonlight smile softly as she show her draw, it was a great picture showing a powerrful wolf girl and then Triny show her own... it was Moonlight at the same begging stance as the dog girl, her trace was faultness "Its just a joke, i remember to had seen dog girls and they arent so perfect as you Moonlight"

"Ha... amateurs" Cutie said as she show her masterpiece of a slutty wolf girl affected by her magic, it was almost as if the picture was alive, but it was so slutty to show for kids.

"Th...that is not a..." Triny frowing was close to say when Cutie interrupt "Yes... she is a wolf girl or was before i turn her, i remember the event... or maybe im just lying. How good are you drawing Celine?" Cutie end turning to see the elf, Moonlight was not scared as she maybe believe than the little mistress would never do that unless needed... yet Triny has seen how could Cutie could be or at last the past cutie than they meet at the start.

(12:29:51 PM) [email protected]: "But Cutie, you can't be with her constantly, all the time. Because then you would never get any rest yourself, and that wouldn't be good for you," Celine told Cutie in a loving and caring tone, petting her head as she sat there with Grace. "And thank you again Moonlight, I appreciate it so much," she added to the wolf girl as Moonlight finished speaking and praising Grace.

Celine simply sat there with Gace in her lap while she drew, loving every moment of watching her trying to draw a description of Moonlight. "Hmhm, you may never beg for affection, but I know that you all do love it regardless, Moonlight," Celine said with a giggle, petting Moonlight and kissing her on the cheek sweetly.

She couldn't help but giggle at Triny's drawing and kissed Triny on the cheek this time, before looking over at Cutie. "Hmm... let's see. This is the best I can do for a wolf girl, and this is one of my friends back home that's a wolf girl. The ones back home are a little more civilized and some even live in cities, but in the end they do still have their wild hearts. Almost... and... done," Celine said when Cutie asked how good her drawing was, and Celine's wasn't great mind you, but it certainly wasn't bad.

(2:53:46 PM) plmnko: Celine could see a small blush on Cutie as the little girl enjoy the attention given to her "Uhm, i dont need to sleep too much and i rest when Grace get a nap after read her something." Cutie answer for what it looks she pass most of her time close Grace.

Meanwhile Moonlight was getting a lot of love too, trying to be honorable for her kind, she tried to endure the arousal earned by feed a baby as Grace. " Do my best for you and the ones around us is what bring me happiness, milady." The wolf girl said, clearly loving being of use and loyal for the elf.

The girls were getting a lot of fun between them yet they were interested in see how good Celine was with the pen, it was a good draw around how Moonlight or Triny draw. "We also live... a few of us in towns and this castle is a perfect place to live, we just focus on serve the Great Mistress and protect ours lands, so maybe once we get peace we could live in a city, we dream in fill the whole continent with our kind" The silver haired wolfgirl add trying to show than they were also civilized, yet clearly Celine know than the ones on this land are more wild than the ones at her continent.

"Is still hard to see the difference between wolf girls of different lands and dog girls too, but maybe is just my inexperience" Blanche said yet before Moonlight could add something Triny take teh word "Dog girls are cute, but they mostly are used as maids or pets. At my town they were maids or helpers, they are always in good mood and they are allowed to play with the kids... yet dunno, it was like they always needed human contact to fulfill their life"

Once Triny ended, Cutie just said than she should had come of a not slaver town, as dog girls were mostly fuck holes for humans when the slavery in any town was allowed. Just then the dolls knock at the door as they allow some servants bring some food, the girls were two succubi and a fox girl. As the door open Sakura get inside, looking t be tired so she sit to sleep at a near room, maybe she was not expecting a group meeting at the chambers.

"Oh, Sakura has ended her time with her baby, poor she have a lot than she return exausted." Triny add as they get ready to eat the delicious food given.

(4:44:30 PM) [email protected]: "But surely you have other things that you need to do other than just watching Grace, Cutie. That's why I think we need a good handmaid that can help take care of her, so that you get to do things that you want to do too," Celine told Cutie, patting her shoulder and smiling at her. "But it warms my hear to know that her big sister doesn't mind taking care of her," she added, hugging Cutie now.

"Thank you Moonlight, I'm honored that you care so much about us," Celine told the wolfgirl, petting her head as she spoke of filling the continent with their people one day. "And I hope to see that day, Moonlight. For we elves are very long lived, and I would likely see many generations of your people come into this world," she went on to say.

Celine listened to Triny speaking of the doggirls back in her home town after Blanche it was hard to distinguish between dog girls and wolf girls. After she had finished, Celine looked over to the door and smiled as a couple of succubi and a fox girl came in, bearing food. When Celine saw Sakura, she went to check up on her, after Triny spoke, as she didn't really need to eat in her doll body.
(5:49:47 PM) plmnko: "Maybe you are right, my main job here is to place order in the castle and bring punish to who deserve it... the castle would get in anarchy if i pass all my time in these chambers." Cutie said looking to be worried for her lack of labor in the castle but she also looks to dont repent of her time with Grace. Giving a yes to Celine to look for a handmaid. The words given by the elf to Cutie and Moonlight has given them a warm touch in theirs hearts what allow them to interact slighty better with the others, what was great as the wolf girl would be maybe her Alpha in the Harem so she will be in these chambers most of her free time... About Cutie, she was less stressed yet she have an eye over Lizzy.

With all enjoyning a moment together eating, Celine take a time to see her personal slave. Sakura was resting peacefully, her ears rise up as the doll get closer but as there were many outside she dont care to stop her rest. Of course with any word than Celine give the bunnygirl would wide open her eyes and bow to her amazed to see her there.
(6:34:33 PM) [email protected]: "That's right Cutie, so we should find ourselves a handmaid or two to bring in for Grace, and the others," Celine said.

"Hey Sakura, are you okay honey? I've been worried about you so much, and I was wanting to make sure that you were okay. Try and rest for now too, okay," Celine asked Sakura as she came over to her side, gently petting her and smiling lovingly down at her.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

(7:11:01 PM) plmnko: "Mistress...! im so happy to see you after dont know of you for days." Sakura answer amazed of have her owner with her when this should be in a mission. "Oh, im fine mistress... i was just resting after be with my childrens for some hours and then do what i could to heal ours brave soldiers" The clumsy bunnygirl said proud of be the nurse slut of the castle. "Thanks Mistress, if i could do something for you" As Sakura ask, the door from the bedroom get open before Triny softly pull both of them. "Cutie said than you dont need to eat, but im sure than you will love to share this meal with us" Said this Triny dont let Celine answer until take her and Sakura to where the others were waiting for her.

Even Grace who was close to fall sleep get to warm themselve by pass some more time with the elf and even when the food was delicious the girls in the room were more interested in share their time and talk of casual stuff. Soon, after eat would be time to leave, Grace fall in middle of the feast and Moonlight was close to cum thanks to the succubi essence on Grace who ended at the wolf girl hands as her mouth suck of the other breast "It has been a good experience as ours babies will born soon" Moonlight whisper to Celine as Cutie tried to uncoil the pink tail of her daughter around Moonlight. It was now time to leave and see more or just see what Yami needs from celine.
(8:12:09 PM) [email protected]: "And I'm happy to see you too, Sakura, and I'm glad to hear you're alright," Celine said softly to the bunny girl, smiling and petting her. "No honey, you needn't do anything for me right now, I'm just fine," she went on to say to the bunny girl.

When Triny came in to get them both, Celine nodded to her and helped Sakura stand, and came back into the bedroom with everyone else and shared the meal with them, even though she didn't need to eat. Celine held Grace while everyone else ate, letting her rest in her arms, but she let Moonlight hold her when Grace wanted more milk. After all was over and done with, Celine smiled to everyone and told them where she was going, as she needed to go and see Yami.

(8:26:53 PM) plmnko: "Im glad to see you too Mistress, maybe the next time you could order me to do something, mostly at the start of the day im full of energy~" Sakura answer as for sure she would need a anp soon after eat. As expected the bunnygirl will ask for some salad as Triny demand her to eat something and then after eat Sakura should take a shower to sleep on the bed with Blanche. For what it looks Triny has needed to act as Mistress for Sakura most of the time, maybe that is why Sakura do stuff for herself to dont visit Triny so often. About Blanche and Lizzy they were amased with the castle cuisine, yet they miss the arousing touch of the monster meat after each bite. Moonlight as any of her ace would need someone to ask her to stop of eat all the meat, yet she will say than Celine's babies need nutrients to born strong and beauty as possible, so at the end Triny will need to ask the succubi duo and fox girl to bring more food, mostly meat and raw as Moonlight ask for that.

With Blanche ready to go to sleep and Moonlight loving her time with Grace, it would be very cruel for Celine to ask them to come with them when she was the only who need to go with Yumi again. All hug and kiss the elf as this depart not before Cutie activate her slime to get free, in that way Celine will not get mad of lust.

Walking alone, Celine could see the now usual events of the castle, males looking for someone to enjoy at the night, succubi in each part teasin what they see and waving to Celine and some others races of girls resting or patrolling. Soon of course the doll will get to the Mistress corridors and ofice where Yumi will be waiting for her, the trio of succubi looks to be doing something more in the palace, maybe taking care of the soldiers. "Hi again Celine. Do you had fun?" Yumi ask as she lift a one feet box and place it over the desk. "The mission is very simple yet you are the only one than can do it. In resume you must give this to the nekos without open it until the time come"
(9:02:17 PM) [email protected]: "Hmhm, maybe. We'll see, okay honey," Celine told Sakura, petting her head.

Celine made sure that everyone had eaten first, before she decided to leave, and that everyone was alright. Celine didn't try and make Moonlight stop eating the meat, though she did ask her to share some with the others that wanted some. After that, she decided to let everyone stay in there and rest for a little while, while Celine went to find Yumi to see what she needed, after hugging and kissing everyone, and promising to return shortly.

Moving through the palace, Celine made her way to where Yumi was, passing by some of the guards and whatnot along the way, and waving at the succubi she passed, smiling as she did. "Aye Yumi, I did. And... which neko's? And where?" Celine replied, looking curiously at the package, but not opening it.
(9:17:53 PM) plmnko: With Moonlight accepting to share the meal and mostly all having fun talking in the bed room, Celine dont need to worry of anything else than her next mission.

"Oh, you dont need to know, the box is magic and will reveal to you when to open it, but this little trick from the Great Mistress will not work if the box get open before you meet that neko. You must go deep inside the forest where the big panther live, if you do this right the nekos will be looking for peace with us and the humans without a war where many could die." Yumi then sit waiting for Celine answer.
(9:19:46 PM) [email protected]: "A-Alright then, I guess I can handle it. But, how long will I be out there? And, please, I need to know if this is a dishonorable way of doing this, Yumi," Celine replied, not minding taking the box, but only so long as it wasn't going to bring her dishonor.
(9:27:16 PM) plmnko: "Do you think than Vanessa your lover would do something dishonorable? If that were true why send the one than she most love? She completely believe in you Celine, this box only will bring happiness to the nekos. So please, place all your trust on her" Yumi said in a slighty sad tone as her finger move softly over the box. "About how long, im not sure... if you get where they live directly, maybe a day or two. Dont fear, they will find you first~" Yumi then prepare a bag to protect the box giving her time to Celine to add what she needs to make the solo mission at her hands
(9:34:29 PM) [email protected]: "No, but... I had to ask anyway, for my own piece of mind, Yumi. I hope you understand," Celine replied, bowing a bit to Yumi.

"Very well Yumi, I'll do it. And, I hope you're right about them finding me first," Celine said after a few moments, nodding to Yumi and preparing to head out. "Oh yes, before I go, we forgot to drop our weapons outside... and... well, I think I may have lost one of my swords. Can you get it back for me, please?" Celine added before leaving.
(9:47:18 PM) plmnko: "Nice, as about your last mission, im sure than your second in command could end it and we will do our best to show our kindness to the humans." Yumi add waiting to see if Celine was pleased to have Qamra as leader at the mountain. Then the elf before leave ask for the sword what made Yumi smirk. "Of course than i can, i will try to recover that weapon, but meanwhile you should take any sword on our storage " the succubi get up her seat to follow Celine out without another trouble with the defenses of the place. "We had your horse ready for you to use, but once inside the forest you must make her back here as that living being would be the target of monsters."
(9:50:18 PM) [email protected]: "Good, thank you Yumi. I have faith in Qamra's abilities. She's usually got a calm and cool head on her shoulders, and I believe she can handle herself," Celine said about Qamra, looking pleased that she was heading up their efforts there. "And thank you for that. But... I don't know of any swords that I could use without melting it, thanks to the slime I emit from my body," she added, when Yumi told her to take another sword while she got her other ones she'd lost.

"Okay, thank you. But... will she really listen to me and come back here? And... what sort of monsters can I expect to run into? And won't my slime effect her too?" Celine replied when told her horse was readied, looking curiously about this.

(10:41:16 PM) plmnko: Yumi smirk and used her arm to cuddle softly at Celine as they walk. "Then why dont use one weapon build to be used by a sexy doll?" Yumi's tail suddenly giving a whip hit at Celine delicious rear. "The little laidy dont let us use them, but you are part of her family and your body one of her dolls, so if is to protect you then she will pleased, right?" Celine could remember the dolls using weapons and these looks to dont be affected by their continuous slime soaking them, of course the dolls ussually use spears but there should be a sword waiting for her with her horse.

"Its unknown what monster you could find, but these are common instead the ones in the mountain so a cute thing like you can take them down or endure getting some sextoy fun with them without get broken... About the horse, maybe you should release all the slime and then take a bath before start your mission, the spell to restain your slime will give you more than enough to get to the forest."
(10:57:15 PM) [email protected]: "I didn't know there were weapons built for the dolls honestly," Celine replied, giving a little moan as she was whipped by Yumi's tail. "Y-Yeah, I guess so. I just, didn't know she'd made them weapons, to be honest," she added.

"Y-Yeah, I'm sure I can manage. I was just curious if you knew exactly what might be looking to get it's hands on me is all. And yeah, that might be a good idea about my slime," Celine said before heading out to take the bath Yumi mentioned and preparing to leave after that.

(12:09:40 AM) plmnko: "There are many rumors of how she manage to create them, but is obvious than most of the materials would melt with the time no matter how strong they are. I suppose than you know how her magic work" Yumi ends trying to dont be more deep inside the topic. "There could be many kinds of monsters and you should had more experience than me in that place, it was not there where you meet that human nammed Cassie?"

After their talk ended, Celine went to where she and Qamra take a bath after the wolf girl take her back from the cave at the mountains the first time. The elf would need to clean pretty well and let drop as much slime as she could. Once done her herm horse will be waiting for her in the entrance front gate with a slimy sword for her to use.

(11:27:13 AM) [email protected]: "Aye, they would, or should at least, melt over time. And no, I don't know exactly how it works, though she's explained a little to me in the past," Celine replied to Yumi.

"Yes, and Triny too technically. I'm sure I can manage. I was just wondering exactly what kinds of foes I may run into around there is all," Celine said about the monsters she may run into.

After that, she went to clean up and whatnot before she left, and after she was done, Celine went to tell Triny and the others goodby and that she loved them, and she'd be back soon, and then she went and to mount her herm horse, and took the slimy sword intended for her use. "Thank you. I'll be on my way now, and I'll be back as soon as I can," Celine Yumi before she left, smiling happily as she went out.

(12:56:36 PM) plmnko: "We could say than the weapon already drop slime for itself, is all what i can say but im sure she will love to talk about her powers with you, she looks to be very proud of them" Yumi add as her fingers start to play with the slimy blonde elf hair. "Monsters, plants... the usual in forests, there is not need to ponder who will you fight out of your target, the nekos and big cats hunting there.

If Triny and the others should heard of her then Celine could use the bathroom at Vanessa's chambers. Once she get there to see them she will see than the dinner time has ended, Triny was talking about the whole place yet it could be than Moonlight has talked with the brunnette first to avoid the breeding lair as a topic, it was unknown for Celine if that was truth. Lizzy was with Faith at the babies room as Celine get inside Vanessa's room she noticed than Cutie was KO sleeping in the floor, maybe the Dark Guardian decided to leave them so the little demoness could sleep a little. Grace was sleeping at Moonlight arms sucking in her dreams, maybe in some days Grace will start to focus on eat solids.

-------------

Done her bath and talk with the others, Celine will go to where her horse and Yumi wait for her "Take your time in this mission, dont try to hurry as the nekos would try to escape from you, the trick is look as a ally or a good hunt" Yumi told to the elf before kiss her

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

(8:20:32 PM) [email protected]: Celine would go to the bathroom in hers and Vanessa's chambers, so she could be with her loved ones as much as possible until time to go. "Yumi says that the great mistress said that I must go alone," Celine told them, kissing each one of them, including Lizzy, before going.

"Alright, I will, don't worry Yumi," Celine said with a smile, nodding before she headed out.

(10:31:42 PM) plmnko: Celine stop to say some last words, these take down the mood as quickly Triny jump to her arms. "Its so soon, im not sure why cant someone else do it, just please return safe and soon" said this the human hug with so much feeling her lover worried for her and how short their time together has been, she just beg to the gods than they could soon have a long time together to rise theirs childrens. Moonlight wait for them to calm and say some things to each other before softly touch Celine with her shoulder. "Should i stay here or return to the human town... Milady...? Celine could feel than Moonlight was sad for not be able to stay at her side and protect her, the wolfgirl touch her own neck as she looks to be wishing than they would had time before to place a magic collar on her, in that way she would know when Celine would need her.

Leaving once she kiss everybody, even Lizzy, Grace and Fate, Celine will go to meet Yumi. With all said she will leave with her horse, running as fast as possible thans to the plain aread at the lands around Vanessa's castle.

As she get close the forest start and lost the castle in the horizont and small mountains, Celine get to see few creatures running just seconds before give up in purse them. She soon meet an important choice: She could cimb a little hill to get to the forest as she has done to find Vanessa's castle or use other path a small passage close a river and some trees, it was a slighty dangerous path but she could continue using the horse as climb the tree would make her do it alone.
(10:32:21 PM) plmnko: (climb small hill or use dangerous passage with horse?)
(10:53:07 PM) [email protected]: "The great mistress says that I'm the best for this job, and I agree with her, because with this body, I'm likely to be much more durable than anyone else, and I don't need to eat or anything while in this body either," Celine told Triny, hugging her tightly and kissing her on the lips lovingly.

"Hmm... I think you should stay here with Triny for now and help protect her. Both of you are my mates, and I love you both, plus Triny can help you if by some chance you give birth while I'm gone," Celine told Moonlight, kissing her on the cheek before heading out.

After leaving the palace, Celine rode her horse to the start of the forest towards the nekos, and she decided to climb the hill, not wanting to risk her beloved steed. She dismounted unless she could get them both up the hill, and would kiss her on the snout. "Go on home girl, I'll come back soon okay... I promise. Be careful," Celine told her steed lovingly, petting her and gently urging her on back to the palace.

was smart and trained enough than Celine can be completely sure than the beast would do what she could to get back to the castle. Giving some nuzzle and rubs at the elf the herm horse start her travel.

Alone now with only the box at a sack, her new sword and her skimpy armor Celine start to climb and walk all the way to the other side of the hill. There was live from most distant than this could be and like the last time with Cassie and Triny she soon find herself with some unwanted company. This time it was just two giant spiders what shouldnt be a problem for Celine's doll body

(5/18/2016 12:43:31 PM) [email protected]: Celine refused to be the cause of her beautiful horse's death, so she sent her on back home, kissing her on the head before urging her on back. "Go on girl, be safe okay," Celine told her before turning back to the hill, where she began climbing up it.

After only a short ways up and coming down the opposite side of the hill, Celine came upon two giant spiders, and sighed. "Damn... guess I need to deal with them first. Though... as slippery as I'll be when my slime starts back up, I'll be able to slip through their webs like it's nothing most likely. I'll try and avoid them for now I think," Celine muttered to herself, and tried to make her way far around where the spiders were, moving quickly so as to keep them from catching her.
(2:50:05 PM) plmnko: Celine tried to move faster as possible, but the creatures add theirs eyes on her and as she was climbing they get to her in time to block her of escape. In this way a fight where she cant escape start, yet she was still able to act before the creatures try something first. They have some web there and they show theirs fangs... it was great dont worry of their venom
(2:56:55 PM) [email protected]: Celine tried, but ended up failing to really make much headway on escaping the place as they blocked her path. Sighing, Celine drew her sword and turned to them, preparing to fight. "Come on then, let's get this over with," Celine said softly, clutching the package in her left arm while her right held her weapon, and she then slashed out at the nearest of the spiders to try and drive it back.
(4:55:57 PM) plmnko: The fight start with Celine trying to give the first strike, her sword only cut the wind as the spider get away and shoot web on her hand to stop her attacks for some instants. Meanwhile the other jump to bite her shoulder, the pain of such fangs going inside her only bring pleasure to Celine as she was unnafected by the venom as she was not a living being.

The other creature then started to web her, maybe if she was a comon elf this fight was over yet in this body nothing really could be written yet. She havent summon her slime what would need a minute to coax her (1 turn) if she focus on get it out fast, the hideout of the spiders should be close, maybe they were thinking in web Celine all before take her there with theirs others captures. (1 AP damage and web coated, the web can be repel all from this battle with a turn spended in place slime)
(5:49:41 PM) [email protected]: Missing with her sword strike, Celine grumbled a bit as the thing shot a bit of web at her hand, while the other jumped and bit her shoulder. The pain was pleasure now thanks to her doll body. Thankfully the venom didn't effect her any either, as the other creature began to web her down. Celine grunted and brought her sword to bear though and slashed at the webbing, while kicking at them both to drive them back away from her.
(7:00:29 PM) plmnko: Even with the slime on her sword it would take her some instants to free it, enough for the spiders to wrap her more, Celine have her feet stiky enough to make her unable to kick them so she decide to focus on let frow her slime, she was not sure if this would help her really until she notice the web shoots slide with her slime down to her feet as these get free with her just pulling them softly.

The spiders were confused, maybe thinking than Celine was so powerful and brute as a giant to break free so easily, their first idea was shoot more web yet this only wrap a little before more slime get the work to clean done. Celine feels faster and hot, her doll body was as fish in the water and with such better speed her slimy sword react and produce more slime, she could feel than the wound on the spider cause this to get out his breeding tube, so each strike make it get aroused and slower.
(7:21:57 PM) [email protected]: Celine grunted as she tried to kick her leg out, only to find it stuck to the ground, and them wrapping her up more. "D-Dammit... not now you little bastards. Just... leave me alone, I can't afford to get bogged down right now," Celine said to the spiders.

Letting her slime flow strongly out of her, Celine felt the webbing beginning to slip around her body, and giving her a chance to move again somewhat, and she noticed that the spiders were confused about this too, which was good for her. Celine was getting a little hot and bothered, but she didn't let it effect her any as she swung at the spider, wounding it a bit, and then she went for the other spider, seeing that her slime was arousing them both. She didn't want to get caught up with eggs though from them both, so she decided to smack the second one, and then try and run from them both while they were confused.
(7:29:57 PM) plmnko: The elf doll move and tried to hurt the second spider but this get out in time to dodge her attack, from there the creature web and bite her only to get both wounded in a fight than looks to feel longer than what it was, maybe two minutes.

Celine get an opening and run as the wind, as both spiders were in such need than maybe would fuck each other for hours.

From there Celine climb and jump, squirming in bliss as she feels the cold wind and the pleasure works as adrenaline for this doll body. She found more creatures yet she was very fast to them, easily got to the top and run then. The other side of the hill have more passages where she could run or she could jump and roll between them, her body could damaged but she will dodge most of the beast there and she will not die anyway for a huge fall...but who know how this body would end.
(7:56:03 PM) [email protected]: Narrowing her eyes as the second spider managed to dodge her swing, Celine was paid back with a bite, but she managed to retaliate well and hit both of them again, and as soon as she saw her opening, Celine ran. Climbing up the hill some more, Celine saw several paths laid out before her, and while she did want to avoid as many monsters as possible here, to expedite her journey with all due haste, she didn't figure that tumbling down the hillside would be good, especially for the package she had. So Celine decided to choose the quickest path that didn't involve that.
(8:14:17 PM) plmnko: There was a path than would be safe and fast enough too take it, the monsters would have problems to surround her or reach her with her speed. So taking this path she went down hill until be close to get to the forest.

She could take the passage where she meet Triny and the humanoid figures in complete fuck mind or walk close the river.

(8:32:23 PM) plmnko: The trip using the river was a good choice yet after just some minutes a wolf stop Celine and then others two join around her. For the speed than they surround her they should had seen her go down the hill and were waiting for her, or maybe was her succubi scent from the slime.

Theirs hard boners show what they want with her, but it was her choice accept it or make it hard for them.
(9:26:39 PM) [email protected]: Following the river's edge along, Celine found her path mostly clear now, and she perked up a bit, until a wolf stopped in front of her, followed by two more. Seeing the others moving in, Celine sighed again, and didn't know if she could take on all of them alone without help. She wanted to keep moving on, to deliver her package as soon as possible, but she also did feel her own desires starting to build up again in her. "N-No boys, go on now, git! I... I may be a little horny, but I should really keep going," Celine said to the wolves, preparing to fight them as she raised her sword.
(9:38:17 PM) plmnko: The one in front tilt his head to a side as he notice the sword, getting closer until suddenly the creature behind Celine push her with his front paws making her get at her knees, they whimper as one nuzzle her butt and give her a little lick after sniff her. They werent agresive wihh her only horny looks like.

(9:44:55 PM) [email protected]: Celine gasped as the one came up behind her and pushed her down to her knees, her legs wobbling a bit as she fell. "W-Well... maybe just a little fun... I guess," Celine said, gently setting her package down, but keeping a hand on it, as she slid her bikini armor bottoms out of the way and offering her butt up to the wolf behind her.
(10:03:17 PM) plmnko: The beast yap happily after see the horny girl accepting to mate with them, quickly one lapping her face as other her exposed privates, yet she was completely aroused and wet for her slime than his licks lasted mostly for how good her fluids taste.

Soon by this the one behind take her in a dog possition, the one in front wanted so baddly some touch than after see his partner mating for some minutes placed some of his weight on Celine as he get up and placed his member close her face for her to suck at it.

The elf soon could feel the huge member knot inside her trapping the wolf like creature to contiue pounding in lust inside her until the thrusts get to pass his point inside her womb where with a powerful long howl take her filling her with cum as the piston continue. Meanwhile the tird wolf, the smaller was just fine licking her body and waiting his turn as the one of her mouth enjoy her service until finally press dick inside her mouth to give her a hugh drink of his load.
(10:32:25 PM) [email protected]: Celine giggled playfully as she was licked on the face, and she squealed softly as her folds were licked too. Already in prime position for the wolves to take their turns fucking her, Celine smiled at the one in front of her, and gently pushed him down to lay on the ground, where she leaned down and took his cock in her mouth, sucking happily on it while the one behind mounted her and began thrusting into her. Celine reached over and stroked the other one off while she was being bounced back and forth between the other two, and she felt the knot enter her, which made Celine squeal as her folds spread around the thing.

"Oh yeah, good puppies," Celine said, pulling her mouth off the cock for a moment, before she tasted the thing's seed spurting into her mouth, and felt the smaller wolf's cock spurting his seed all over her.

(10:52:59 PM) plmnko: Thanks to Celine kindness and service to the three creatures, these beast pound and take her as best as they could, giving her warm loads for her to enjoy and taste as the one behind take his time until get sattled, yet being sure than Celine got to cum at least three times before stop.

The service on them was enough to avoid any fight and Celine got to calm some of her needs, yet she would love now to have a neko now to place her seed on her. The creatures were maybe thinking on stay with her but then a roar in the distance make them lick at Celine before run away

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

(10:25:53 AM) [email protected]: Celine moaned lewdly as the wolf behind her pounded into her, knotting inside of her folds and locking the two together as it went at her. She couldn't help but enjoy the pleasure now at this point, and soon enough, Celine was spurting her seed all over the ground beneath her. It was a quite pleasant experience, as the things weren't trying to bite and claw her, since she was so willing and whatnot. It also served to lessen the strain her own lusts were giving her thankfully.

"Mmm, thank you boys, that was nice," Celine panted softly before the roar in the distance was heard, where she felt the wolves lick her before bounding off in the other direction. Looking up, Celine decided to slip into the water of the river to rinse the cum off of her, before pushing on towards the roar, figuring it was the nekos, or at least one of their big cats anyway.
(12:57:55 PM) plmnko: With the wolves getting out of there, Celine decide to take a bath and clean herself, mostly of her slime than the cum, as her own fluids would clean her in minutes. After a while on the river she could stop her slime or let the fluid continue leaking out.

Choiced that she get moving with her package and remain equipment to where she suppose the creature than roar was. Fortunately the sound come from the same direction as the river so she dont needed to get deep inside the forest where most of the dangerous creatures and trees have her waiting huge fights and possible rape.

Adter walk for a while she notice some traps half made, almost as if a sentient creature with hands was getting all ready to get out to hunt but stop and get out there quickly.
(1:09:01 PM) [email protected]: Once Celine was sure that her slime fluids had washed away all of the remaining cum on her, she stopped secreting it as much, and was following the noise of the creature. Thankfully the river was flowing in the same direction, so following the roars was easy for her to do. Walking along the water's edge, ready to jump in if need be, in order to avoid any of the creatures of the forest, Celine made her way at a quite pleasant pace.

She noticed the traps after a short while, and noticed that they looked poorly made. She avoided them all the same, but kept herself ready to fight just in case, warily looking around to see if she could spot the creature that had been roaring.
(1:16:13 PM) plmnko: Celine continue using the river yet after walk for hours she could only see how the sky start to get dark and after sense the arousal growing at her she needed to release her fluids once again.

The river start to grow and divide, the noises around were growing, but the beat than roar must had taken other direction. Certainly she could need to hurry or change her tactic to find them.
(1:23:14 PM) [email protected]: Celine walked further, and further, the hours ticking by, and when she noticed it was beginning to get dark, Celine was getting a tiny bit worried now though, as she still hadn't found any signs of the nekos and whatnot. "Damn, where are they?" Celine asked quietly, more to herself than anything.
(1:29:04 PM) plmnko: Unfortunately there was no one to answer her, she could remember the old map and the small changes made by Yumi to show how vast was the forest, as veins of a body the river will start to change of directions and divide, using it would certainly cause her to get to a very different place, she could even end reaching the other side of the woods and get very close to the town close the port where she has started her adventure, yet to get there she would need a day or two walking.

The most dangerous creatures would start to hunt in some few hours and the only clue of civilization has been the half made traps than she leave behind some hours ago.
(1:31:24 PM) [email protected]: Celine didn't really know where to go now, and she didn't want to leave the river yet, so she didn't get lost or anything. But she knew that she had to look elsewhere for the neko people. Because despite being in this neck of the woods, they apparently didn't live near the rivers. Celine decided to backtrack a little ways, to see if she might have overlooked anything, and hoping that they would find her, since water was the source of life and whatnot, so surely the nekos would have to come to this river eventually.
(1:41:18 PM) plmnko: The elf doll decided to turn back and check for anything than she dont noticed the first time, however her path soon meet monsters than wanted to attack her or mate, she used the river, yet her light body could be easily taken by the current. There in the river also start to get out acuatic creatures.

But she rund and swim as fast as she could, getting lucky to escape of all of them with just some scratches or rubs at her body.

Until she return to a place where the monsters dont dare to get close, she could bet than the traps half made where there too, but now the place was out them, no trace of the ropes and handmade tools, yet she can be sure than that was where she avoid them as her footprints than she made were different as the ones in line close the river.
(2:07:11 PM) [email protected]: Heading back, Celine soon found her path crossed with monster's that wanted her. Sighing, she started to get into the river, but the current was washing her down stream now a bit too, plus she had to worry about the watery monsters too. Secreting her slime, Celine did her best to avoid any encounters for now, as she didn't want to try and fight anything if she could help it, because she was on a mission, and couldn't afford to be taken by the monsters.

After a while, thankfully evading the monsters chasing her, Celine found a place the monsters didn't dare to close in on her at, and she stopped to look around where she was. She could swear that she was at the place the traps had been, and she decided to rest there for a little bit, waiting to see if any nekos came her way, as she sat at the water's edge.

(2:47:52 PM) plmnko: Celine dont needed to rest, but the time will hel her body to recover of the scratch or any than the beasts had laced on her, she sit just there close the river, the most quiet place now at a side of the noises in her long monster dodge trial.

It was getting boring being there, there was nothing and all was dark now, the moon and stars hidden by the hug trees and her elve senses werent helping her too much, a human would be blind there in this intense darkness but at least her elven's ears and eyes were good enough to detect some to dont be helpless.

"Sis, i bring you something to eat as you see her" a small whisper" a subtle whisper come above the tress feets ahead Celine, pretty high but she could sense a small struggle above as few leaves fall and purrs come out, of course with such many huge trees and the intense darkness it was hard to see anything more.

(4:31:26 PM) [email protected]: Watching the scratches healing before her eyes thanks to her doll body, and whatnot, Celine sighed softly as she sat near the river's edge. She was quickly beginning to get bored, with nothingto do, and as dark as it was, and since the moon and stars were hidden behind the clouds and trees too. After a while though, she heard a soft whisper sound from nearby, and she glanced around towards where they'd come from, as a few leaves fell nearby and she heard purring.

Had she found the nekos? Hopefully she had, because this was beginning to lose hope that she'd find them. "Hello? Is someone there? Please... I'm looking for the nekos around these parts," Celine called out.
(5:04:41 PM) plmnko: There was a deep silence... or should had been intended as Celine could notice one whispering low enough for being unable to heard it clearly. Then after a minute the other answer "Drop your weapon and follow ours orders, intruder. As our vast tribu surround you now" Such gallant words for the girl above one of the inmense trees was soon interrupted as the other purrs and whisper gropling maybe the other... a small new struggle come before they calm to wait Celine answer
(5:56:39 PM) [email protected]: Celine stood up and was looking around as a neko whispered too low for her to make out what she was saying. "I mean you no harm. I come with a gift for you and your people. My mistress asked me to bring it. My name is Celine," Celine said to them, bowing politely to them all and not drawing her weapon, but not dropping it just yet either.
(6:05:06 PM) plmnko: There was a quiet moment before the female voice talk again "I mean no harm to you Celine and i dont know who is your Mistress..."

"Look we only want to be kind and friendly with you, a stranger. It must had been a long time to get here, so please drop your sword and walk toward my voice, its the only way to take you to our town" The possible neko said looking to be really wishing to play with Celine after been looking at her for what how much time.
(6:32:09 PM) [email protected]: "A-Alright... I'll consent to do so. But please, can you bring my sword along too? Though, you might want to wrap it in something first, and don't let the slime on it touch you," Celine replied, drawing her slime sword and setting it down at her feet with one hand, while her other continued to hold the package. "And yes, it did take me quite a while to find you all, i-if you're nekos that is," she then said.
(6:54:36 PM) plmnko: "Fine, my ally will take care soon of your strange weapon" The woman said as she wait for Celine to let her weapon in the floor and once done continue "Yes we are... now follow my voice and come here slowly" The voice them wait for Celine to get closer, some leaves fall and a struggle happened when she was close a tree. Someone fall feets away and then some fall over Celine, it was certainly a net "Ow... sorry, i slip as the tree is still wet, there was a storm at the morning...prrrf~" The one than fall another neko mostly said before start to remove the net from Celine who could see some green shinning eyes close her and nothing else mostly.

"We are in a little struggle with others races, Celine, so if i say you to run straight you should do it, is better to dont fight them as we will never end, do you understand?" The neko said as she purrs and nuzzle at Celine, her voice looks to be playful.
(7:47:10 PM) [email protected]: "Thank you, it's not actually mine, it was loaned to me, so I'd rather not lose it," Celine said to the woman, bowing again in thanks as she followed the instructions and moved closer, slowly.

Celine yelped as she closed in on the tree and a net fell over her and a neko fell in front of her. "I-It's okay hon, just get me out of here please," Celine replied, calming down a bit as she was freed. "A-Alright, just don't leave me okay, because I was told to present this gift to you and your people. I'm only a messenger in this case, but I was told to do it in person, so I can't just give it to you, as far as I know at least," Celine then said, getting up and nodding to the neko, preparing to follow her, and any of the others that were about.
(8:05:46 PM) plmnko: "Oh, is not fun just let a gift and then leave, at least you should stay for some hours and rest.... you know, this forest is not safe at night for a outsider" The neko end with a sinister voice before let her sweet warm breath cause an eek at Celine when she notice it at her pointy ear.

They walk then for minutes going each time to the dense part of the forest, Celine couldnt see the sky as the place have trees so huge and with too many leafs than cover it all. Meanwhile, the neko poke her from time to time at her armor of exposed body to pass the time, using her tail to whip softy at the elf butt until the neko take the elven's hand.

"Oh no, we arent alone.... we will be surrounded soon, run Celine... straight and meet my people i will buy you some time, run quickly!" The neko said and then spank Celine waiting the elf to run as this place was pretty dark for the elf to see her foes, she could be sure than the two nekos would be fine and will get to her soon when she gets safe.

(10:09:01 PM) [email protected]: "Y-Yeah, that was what my mistress said too basically," Celine said with a smile as she followed the catgirl along.

Following along, Celine saw they were soon to the point that they couldn't possibly see the sky anymore, as the trees were so dense and huge. "Wow, so many trees about, and such huge ones at that," Celine commented as they walked, giggling softly as she was poked and her butt whipped by the tail of the neko.

"B-But, what about you?" Celine asked when the neko told her to run, ready to move with her package, but waiting only a few moments before going, so she could hear the neko's reply before heading on.
(10:51:55 PM) plmnko: "Yes...some old extinct races should had made them" The neko answer, pretty much loving to get something in what to focus at the strange human looking creature with pointy ears. Celine could notice how hard was for this neko dont start to play with something or hug persons.

"I will be fine, i can climb the trees in an instant~" The neko answer, more happy of what should be someone in danger, her hurry needs to make the elf run cant hide it fully. Celine could heard something coming to them, so she start running as she know than the neko would outmatch her after get some of time for her, Celine run as fast as possible dodging some grass and fortunately not a single tree was in front of her, as with this darkness would make it hit it certainly.

At least her doll body made her fster than the usual, yet maybe still not teh enough as the creature get very fast closer, she then noticed a clear than would make her able to defend herself but she needed to get there first.

The creature zigzag her sometimes then rush dodging trees and pasture, just some more feets, Celine would had faint already in her old body, slime coming out instead sweat softly escape of her spell holding. And then suddenly something get to hit her at her leg pulling it and make her fall on the floor.

With soft enough light to see some, she notice a dark young neko over her, who nibble at her shoulder a little until the playful neko get to them. "Good chase, she almost got to the goal. Wow you are very fast Celine~" The neko said before jump over them to cuddle as the other neko rest after the race. "Oh yes, im better now, it was a long day withou a prey... oh i have your sword with me, dont worry stranger" she said as both rest over Celine.
(11:12:14 PM) [email protected]: "A-Alright, if you say so, then I'll trust you. Be careful though. I'd hate to be the cause of something bad happening to you," Celine said, rushing onward ahead of the neko.

Thankfully, her doll body was allowing her to run a bit faster than normal, and she was able to go without losing her breath too, which was also great. The trees and grass whizzed by her as she ran as fast as she could manage, and she could hear a creature closing in behind her. Celine didn't want to look back, as she headed for the clearing ahead. Then, she tripped, as something got her leg and she fell to the ground, grunting as she landed.

When she saw the nekos, Celine was unsure of what was going on. Had they tricked her, just so they could chase her? Regardless, Celine felt one of them playfully nip her shoulder, and she giggled at the touch. "Wait... did you girls lie to me about something chasing us, just to get me to run?"Celine asked curiously, not angry really, but just wanting to know the truth.
(11:25:51 PM) plmnko: "we said than...we want to be friendly" The dark haired neko said still trying to recover from the long race, Celine could still heart the heart of the poor thing moving faster as she rest over the elf.

"Yes... we maybe trick you a little, she is training and her best quality is running... also this path is straight without too much obstacles, but we cant find preys because they dont get close ours lands" The playful neko answer as she hug the elf and poke the point of the elvents ears.
(11:49:58 PM) [email protected]: "I... I understand, I think. So long as nobody got hurt then I don't really mind it too much. But, you didn't have to trick me if you wanted to race, just so you know," Celine said, sighing softly now that she was sure they were out of danger. "And if it had been day time, I may have been able to beat you," she added with a smirk.

"So... where is your village, o-or town? Is it nearby?" Celine then asked curiously.
(12:04:51 AM) plmnko: "But a race dont have the same feeling and yes you can beat her in a race... its hard than you make her run when you want" The playful neko said, mostly showing than the black haired girl was mostly a slacker.

"Yes, is close...Now dont move for a while" The black haired neko said as she get confortable over Celine, soon the other neko cuddle more on them and start to purr... mostly they remain there for maybe half an hour streching and moving away when Celine start to let out a little of slime.

"Hmm...maybe is close to rain again" The black haired said thinking than the slime from Celine come from a tree or the start of a rain. "And what do you do to have fun, Celine? You are pretty far to be, a human...maybe. Yuki almost start to get her limit, as she start to run from where we meet" The playful neko said as Celine notice a tabby pattern at the fur and hair of the neko.

(12:17:10 AM) [email protected]: "Huh... why don't you want me to move for now?" Celine asked curiously before they began cuddling her and she couldn't help but cuddle back as they purred.

"Me? I'm not a human. I'm an elf. We're similar, but not the same. And I do plenty of things to have fun really. When I'm not playing with my children or my lovers, I'm usually working for my mistress, to help try and bring peace to all corners of the world, so that our children can live in peace and harmony," Celine replied when asked what she did for fun and whatnot.
(12:27:04 AM) plmnko: "Oh, an elf... i remember from somewhere that name, but you are the first than i had seen" The black haired neko said before yawn and lost herself for some moments looking at Taby tail move happily at her side.

"Im proud for you Celine, you should only do something if you can enjoy it...nyaaa!!! Let my tail alone, Yuki" Taby exclaim a little angry as they notice the dark haired pull the other neko tail with uncaring eyes. "Just follow yours words...now lets move, so we can find something to eat" Yuki said as they start to move, at least they could have some light from the sky as the trees werent so dense at this area.

10:57:31 AM) [email protected]: "Yep, I'm an elf. And as far as my mistress knows, and she knows a lot, my race of elves hasn't been seen in many years here. I come from across the sea far to the east of here. There, my people, humans, nekos like you girls, okami like the wolf girls to the south of here, and even a few demons, mostly succubi, live in peace with one another," Celine replied before giggling as one of the neko's tails was pulled by another. "And alright, I'll follow you ladies. I don't really need to eat much, if anything, but thank you for offering," she added, following the group along.
(12:30:28 PM) plmnko: "Yes, but who is your Mistress?" Yuki ask not looking to be interested in others races. "Sound nice all that pace, but dogs are mean as also demons, they slave all what they see... that is why ours males do their best to protect ours lands of invaders" Taby add as they continue their walk at the night.

"We could be scolded by bring you to our town, that is why we are taking our time" The black haired neko add as she strech a little as they walk. I t may had passed two ot three hours, but after that a pair of big panthers stop them, they should had noticed the succubi scent on Celine, so the two nekos needed to talk with them for a while until they allow them to continue, mostly thanks than Celine dont have a weapon in hand and she have a gift for them.

As they get deep inside thye could get to see nekos resting at trees or tents, some others playing with little ones and most of them in tents or rustic hideouts. One of the panthers of course leave them as he maybe went to inform of the guest
(1:13:16 PM) [email protected]: "Well... she prefers if I don't say her name exactly, so if it's okay with you I won't mention it specifically. And the wolf girls here aren't mean, I've met several of them, and three of them are my mates. They're protective of their lands, and of our mistress, yes, but they aren't mean or evil. And my mistress's demon servants are the same, she makes sure they aren't evil," Celine replied, hoping that they would believe her, if only a little.

"Oh, I don't want you to get in trouble because of me. But... I thank you," Celine said, following along patiently and keeping an eye out for any creatures that threatened to attack them.

She tensed up a bit as the panthers came into view, but relaxed when the nekos calmed them down so they could pass. Celine waited until she was taken to see their leader, as she assumed that they would bring her to do so.

(4:28:05 PM) plmnko: "That is strange, why all the secret on her name? And is hard for my people to trust in all these races. Just a week ago we lost our main village thanks to a curse temple opened by some silly humans" Taby told to Celine as they sit to wait for the panthers to return.

"And now we have the humans of the cave invading our forest for a side and demons slavers at the west... at least we are too many for them." Yuki answer as she try to snatch some food from others when they were sleeping.

Celine could see metal weapons, bows and a lot of others types of armors and weapons, most of them in tents or as toys for the small kids, she could notice than the panther was taking a long time to return
(8:13:57 PM) [email protected]: "Well... she's worried that if her name gets around that it could bring her trouble, and someone could use magic against her a lot easier. At least that's what I've gathered. Plus she's also worried that someone may come after those she loves, l-like me, if they knew her name and that she was around somewhere," Celine replied with a shrug.

Listening to them continue, Celine sighed a bit, knowing that they meant Vanessa's forces, and Blanche's people. Celine wanted to say something, but she figured that it was best to deliver the package first, so she waited for the panther to return, as it had been gone a while

Last edited:
OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

(9:06:06 PM) plmnko: The nekos turn to each other before Taby decide to answer "Fine... then if her name is secret, could you talk a little about her...how she is?" She said trying to pass the time, as the only ones having fun in theirs bedroom area were some little neko girls playing with weapons as if these were toys.

-------------

After a while the panther return with many others big cats of the same race and some nekos armed with bows, swords and spears.

"Are you the elf named Celine? one of ours superiors named Mikoto wants a duel with you, its your choice to accept or no. We let you to decide as our matriarch as also Mio , Shika and others more want you as our special guest until is decided if you are guilty or not of treason" The neko in charge of this group said, without hostility just focus on do her work to inform the guest of her situation.

It has passed two weeks or maybe a little more, Celine could remember a little the names. Mio was the neko than make her have a duel and was close the leader when this impregnate Cassie. Mikoto and Shika were the two nekos than she let as prisioners when she went to visit the Goddess for first time.

(5/21/2016 3:28:09 AM) [email protected]: "Well, yeah I can talk about her sure. She's kind and sweet, and just really wants veryone to get along with one another. She can be stern at times, I won't deny it, but she's never been cruel to me. And she's never done anything that I wasn't comfortable with or didn't consent to," Celine replied with a smile as she spoke about Vanessa. "She wants peace between all, and even though she fights, she does so for the greater good of all. Just in the last week alone, she's made a peace treaty with some of the nearby humans. And she wishes peace with your people too, which is why I'm here kind of," she went on to say.

When the panter returned after a short while, with quite a few other catgirls, Celine looked to the one that addressed her, and bowed politely, nodding her head. "Yes miss, I am Celine. And... a duel? W-What for? I mean, I'm not against having one, but I'm not sure why someone would want to duel me here. And... treason? Why would I be charged with treason? I only just arrived here," Celine replied politely, though she looked wary to say the least, and a little upset that they might try and charge her with treason.

When she heard Mio and Shika's names though, Celine tensed up a little, but she calmed down and thought that surely they wouldn't hold a grudge or anything against her, surely. She had intended on having Blanche's people free them in any case to begin with really anyway.
(12:41:33 PM) plmnko: "We also made peace with some humans some years ago, we even give them some of ours lands in the forest...but dont ended well... most of them were taken by the creatures of the temple and the remain humans were exiled by our leader by all the neko losts to seal the place again" Tabi answer, giving once again some information given by Mikoto weeks ago, but Taby looks to be sad by the humans more than the nekos taken to check the cave with Celine that time "I hope the best for your Mistress... but a peace for all would be really hard" Yuki add.

----------------------

After heard what the neko representants had decide, Taby sigh and nuzzle bored on celine. "As usual in the nekos of the fluffy order, as many call them. the Matriarch choiced by the leader have the upper hand to decide the stuff, Mio is one of her daughters, then we have the others mates like Mikoto and Shika and very often other have other judgement than ends in discussions or cat fights, but no one can touch the Matriarch"

Not too much after Taby words, the neko in lead of the troop add not before share a frown to Taby's words. "Im not informed why you could be guilty of traition, is fine if you dont accept the duel and just leave in the morning after give us that present. The Matriarch even want to know if you want to join them in the dawn to know you, Mikoto would be there too, but you dont need to face her really"
(1:03:47 PM) [email protected]: "I see... I didn't know about all that. But, if we all work together to put the past behind us, then I know that we can achieve peace," Celine replied to Tabi, looking sad at what had happened between the humans and the nekos.

"Oh, well, I remember meeting Mikoto and Shika before. I thought we were friends, or at least... I hope that they still consider me a friend," Celine said after Tabi said who Mio was and whatnot.

When she then told Celine that she wasn't informed of what treason she could be guilty of, Celine sighed and looked worried, but tried to not let it show. "I'm willing to stay and get to know your people somewhat, and I accept the duel, I just would like to know what I'm being challenged for is all. And what I could be charged with treason for. I don't recall doing anything bad to your people. Actually, I've been doing my utmost to bring peace between the peoples of this land," Celine said after Tabi's leader was done talking.

(1:31:28 PM) plmnko: The active neko kid girls continue their playtime around them without stops looks like. Tabi needed to move her tail each second as two stare at it and try to pull at it, somethimes Yuki join them to bother Tabi or any other sleeping neko.

"Maybe was just a nonsense, we tend to suddenly from nowhere needs retaliation from an act of the past... that or Mikoto usual need to opposite our kind peaceful matriarch." Tabi end before get her tail and hold it at the front to stop the fun of the kids and Yuki behind her. Yuki then just lay there and let the kids play with her without care really, as she was close to take a nap.

"We will inform the court about your choice, you can meanwhile sleep or pass the night in this outpost... The Matriarch would certainly make it a duel without weapons" The leader of the troop end to say before leave there two panthers to check Celine the whole time, as she and the others leave to do others tasks out of there.

Tabi soon would invite to Celine to use a tent already occupied by others neko or a tree, the floor was also available... yet Celine could just do others things without leave the outpost. As she decide, a little neko would drop by mistake a sword making a pile of these fall on the floor making a noise, in the instand the little neko and many others kids would run away, the adults nekos close there will run away too or get ready to fight before see than it was just other mischief, so most will return to sleep withoutworry to place all in order.
(3:20:59 PM) [email protected]: "Mmm, I and my people know about how hard it is to let go of the past, and the evils commited during those times. We used to be enslaved by demons, who would treat us very badly. They'd kill us, rape us, and in a few rare cases they even ate us elves, and the humans, nekos, okami, and the various other races that they had enslaved. It was a very dark time. But we rebelled, and won the war. We even managed to gather allies amongst the ranks of the demons too, almost all succubi joined us, because they preferred our kind and gentle natures to that of the more evil demons, and there were many other demons that joined us too. Now back home, my people live in harmony with all of those other races I mentioned," Celine said to Tabi as they waited, speaking softly so that only she, the lead neko in her group, and the other guards, could hear her, so as not to scare the little ones.

Once they had informed her that she would need to stay at the outpost for the night in order to wait for her to be taken into their town, Celine nodded and sighed softly, wanting to get in there that night, but willing to wait if they desired her to. When Tabi invited her to the tent, Celine smiled and accepted her invitation, following her over to the tent, giggling at the little prank the younger nekos played, and ducking into the tent without much worry.

(10:00:19 PM) plmnko: "That is a very deep story, mostly it make me ponder how your race taste" Yuki said still resting at a side of them "Im sure than we could use it as a tale to say to ours kids, so they dont get so far of our lands" Taby add looking to only had noticed the good part of it, about the kitty girls these were more focused in play and get something to eat than to focus on Celine, for nekos maybe that possibility of be raped, enslaved or eaten was a reality in the forest.

Once getting inside the tent it was more evident than the nekos likes to be close to be naked to rest and than humans had shared knowledge to them, at each tent was maybe almost ten or eight nekos, they love to cuddle at each other at a corner, but some nekos awake when the pair get inside dont liking the idea to share the tent until Taby hug Celine and use her as a pillow to rest over "Oh i could share her, she release a sweet fluid and elves loves to be nibbled" The idea to have some of the elf to them get soon and with minutes passing more of them cuddled at Celine demanding a space for them until the elf was below a blanket of cuddling purring nekos than lick and nibble at her as her slime was delicious for them.

When the arousal was high on them they get out and get a panther to mate for minutes before return to sleep... also between the night it was usual than two wishper between each other and dress with a skimpy leather armor before go to hunt something. Its Celine wanted to ask, panthers looks to demand to have all the females for them in this area, something than maybe the human males from the past find it terrible.

(5/22/2016 1:08:07 AM) [email protected]: "Mhm, it is indeed a deep and detailed story, one that I could go into more detail later on. But you needn't worry about it happening anytime again in our lands, or anywhere outside of your lands I'd wager. Those demons were forced out of our world long ago. And my people across the sea are very kind. Honestly, the majority of them love the nekos in my homeland and some actually hire their services to be nannies to their children, well, the noble families do at least. Because the love cuddling, and what child hasn't cuddled a cute cat before, hmhm. I know I cuddled many of my neko handmaids," Celine said, trying to ease any worries she caused with the tale of her country's history.

Once in the tent though, Celine smiled as she saw that she would have nekos in there with her, and she giggled as Tabi nibbled her neck and explained to the others that she was alright to sleep in there with them. Within a minute or two of laying down, Bree found herself underneath a blanket of lovely nekos, and she felt quite nice letting them all cuddle up against her in some manner. She was a little disappointed that none of them asked her to mate with them to sate their desires, when the slime began getting to be too much for them to handle, but she didn't say anything just yet, unless Tabi or someone mentioned anything about it all, and she lay there trying to go to sleep.

(5:29:49 PM) plmnko: Celine was having a great rest, but as the night come and she pondering in her mind by not being taken by the nekos, her armor was unable of hold too much on her, the nekos invited by her fertile scent went to meet her meat sword, where they start to lick and nuzzle at it as it was the area with more succubi scent after the elven's neck.

With this her night was not exactly in peace, as between the hours she was pleasured by theirs mouths and aroused purrs. Still they dont take her member to sattle theirs wet folders... using the panthers members instead.
(5:39:21 PM) [email protected]: Celine was wondering why the nekos weren't using her when she was right there, and obviously more than willing to sate their needs, but she didn't question them or try and persuade them otherwise. She was quite glad though when they began licking and sucking on her shaft though, as her own needs were beginning to grow as the night progressed, and she heard more of them go in and out of the tent. It did disturb her sleep, but Celine wasn't against the idea of it, and she let them make her cum as much as they liked through the night, as she didn't really need sleep when she thought about t.
(6:00:13 PM) plmnko: At least over twenty times Celine cum over the nekos serving her member, instead care of get softly dirty they were amazed how her balls react as the load was released, giving them soon some attention to them.

Once teh peaceful night end, most of the nekos needed some more rest as they had passed a long night between the big cat sex and the enjoyment to Celine's . The poor Tabi yawn and strech before poke Celine and invite her to prepare to leave the tent. It was still a little dark, but close for the sun to get out. "yawn... do you had a good night?... we could hunt something to give you something to eat before see that bunch of cats" Tabi ask to celine as utiside were somepanthers waiting for them and others looking than all was fine for the few awaken nekos.

(11:54:46 PM) [email protected]: As the night progressed, Celine came, time and again, spurting her seed freely without a care in the world for the nekos. She counted at least 20 times, if not more, and she couldn't help but giggle when the group seemed amazed at how much she could produce in her doll body. When she finally did manage some sleep, Celine smiled when Tabi woke her, and nodded. "Aye, it was wonderful, though I am curious as to why you all kept leaving when you had this to ride, but I won't complain," Celine told Tabi, giggling softly as she got up to follow her out.

(7:13:52 PM) plmnko: "Oh that... it was mostly for a rule where we can only mate with ours males... nothing personal Celine" Tabi answer as she hugs the elf and help her to dress up.

Yuki was sleeping below a tree as three kitties girls and two little panthers were using her as pillow. "I should take her too, but she pass most of the night with the kids" Tabi add as she and Celine move with fours panthers as escorts, the things pretty much three times bigger than a normal one.

It was an hour walking but soon Celine got to see more big cats defending a more civilized area, almost a town hidden in the woods, mostly old places where humans were sharing lands with nekos, certainly humans of the south area of the continent than werent slavers... but with these humans exiled the nekos needed to do what they could to mantain standing the place. So after walk as Celine see some curious nekos some pregnant she noticed an important place where in the best seat, a love nest rest the huge beast than impregnated Cassie that day, resting over him and giving to the cats some rubs was resting a neko of great beauty and kind eyes, her silver blonde hair was precious and Celine would love touch it certainly.

Below a huge table with seats have nekos of many kinds, two nekos a green tabby one and a blonde strong one shouting at each other yet lazy enough to go there to hit, other red haired resting over the table without care or interest in the yelling.

There was two more nekos looking the space as if there was something, and other trying to eat something as other neko tease her. At least then Celine notice the pink haired neko, Shika certainly kissing and cuddling at a silver haired one, mostly Mikoto who pet her to pass the time.

(5:41:45 PM) [email protected]: "I see, well, you could have done stuff with me too. I don't mind," Celine told Tabi, looking a little, but not overly disappointed that they decided not to use her.

After they decided to head on, leaving Yuki, Celine followed, and glanced from side to side at the panthers escorting them as they walked. It took them around an hour or so to make it to what could only be called a town of sorts. The human made buildings were obvious, and Celine remembered what she'd been told about the humans there had been exiled and whatnot. It was also obvious that the nekos didn't know how to maintain said buildings nearly as well as the humans had.

She saw several pregnant nekos staring at them as they came through, mostly staring at her really more than anything, she knew. She then noticed the large panther like beast that had impregnated Cassie a while back, and his catgirl servants she assumed were tending to his every need it looked like. Celine looked around at the nekos yelling to one another, and wondered where Tabi was taking her really. When she spotted Mikoto and Shika though, Celine waved at them and smiled.
(6:29:48 PM) plmnko: "It was a great night Celine and i dont wanted to give you more problems... i still dont know how could i have all that willpower to dont take you just there with the others." Tabi answer smiling dont caring than the others could heard.

After get to with the nekos and the big cat, Celine got to wave and be seen by Shika who also wave, calling the attention of a few more nekos to Celine. Tabi sigh not liking to be close of all the others of her race.

"Hi Celine... do you want to cuddle with me?" Shika ask as Mikoto looks to be pondering stuff.

"The silver blonde neko over the big panter sit and use the male as backrest "Oh the elf, welcome... please sit our other guest is close to come... do you want to drink or eat something?" The neko over all the others said as she remain resting over the panther leader, of course the male remember Celine and the succubi scent on her dont looks to be of huge enjoy for him
(8:51:36 PM) [email protected]: "Aw, you're sweet Tabi, thanks. But I wouldn't have minded overly much to be honest," Celine told Tabi with a smile as they went.

"Well, I could, but I'm supposed to take this gift to your leader, wherever she is," Celine told Shika when she asked if she wanted to cuddle. "And thank you, I appreciate it. Are you the leader here?" Celine then said to the silvery blonde haired neko, taking a seat.
(9:03:18 PM) plmnko: Shika made a small cute aw as she rubs at Mikoto "can i see what is the gift nya?" Shika ask as warm and cute like Celine remember her.

"No sweetheart, im our leader's wife... today i will be the one placing order here as he may be a little partial at this meeting.... but you can call me mommy. So, can i ask for a hug for all, please dont be shy" The one above all said, she looks to want only good things for all and even when they just meet, the neko already wants to share her kind pure love with Celine.

"What is an elf and why Mikoto wants a duel with you?" A neko ask, meanwhile Mikoto look to other side.

Last edited:
OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

mind_flayer: Celine waited while Shika and Mikoto both spoke to one another, and she waited to present the gift to Mikoto or whoever was the leader here. When it was time for her to do so, Celine stepped forward and bowed deeply, before handing the thing over to whoever was to receive it, smiling happily the entire time.

plmnko: Celine needed to wait a little longer to give the box to Mommy the matriarch leader, certainly this was not her name but the neko looks to wish to heard Celine say her in that way. All the important nekos start to end to gather, so Celine sit as the Matriarch introduce them.

The two nekos who looks to had been busy looking to nothing were the ones in charge of the magic stuff, maybe it was not a good idea ask them what they often see. The Big Panther have all of these important nekos as lovers, but Mommy was her favorite what Mikoto envy, Mikoto, Shika and most of the others were in charge of advance posts or little areas where the nekos live among the inmense forest.

Between the long talk they reach to inform than they have others races between her lands, mostly monster girls than wanted protection and with their help the cat girls could hold theirs traditions as it was hard than a neko could write or read, they had more important things in mind.

The panthers inform of the possibility than Celine accept the duel and Mikoto express why she feels betrayed, of course she was ashamed yet mostly having a small permanent rancor at Celine for leave them in that dangerous cell where monsters could get to them or humans could do as they wish with them. Mikoto just suppose than they have luck than their leader appear and save them or she suppose would be still there or at least until Celine get them out. Maybe mostly she was worried by the power of the dark guardians, a great fear in her than make her feel more weak and helpless than a baby kitty.

Shika of course said than all was fine and Celine tried her best, it was a little tense moment until some panthers and two nekos with Mio introduce the other Guest, the big panther ask the Matriarch to move when suddenly a Cassie holding her baby nekos come. The human was amazed to see Celine there but then the box shine and open when the Leader was walking close, he sniff as Celine notice two vessels and a small plate with two umbilical cords.

The usual cheerful nekos calm as any other in the place only Celine could be the one than dont know what will come now.

mind_flayer: Celine waited until it was time for her to the matriarch of the neko tribe here, holding onto the box without much worry. She didn't really understand too much about their culture and whatnot, but she watched and listened as much as she could to figure things out. Celine figured that the nekos didn't know how to read and write, which to Celine was yet another thing she could offer them in exchange for an alliance, and peace... perhaps.

"I... I'm sorry Mikoto, I apologize for doing that. But... I had to try and broker peace somehow. I... I'm ashamed that I did leave you and Shika there. But I had sworn to come back for you as soon as I could," Celine told Mikoto, bowing as she tried to apologize for leaving them with Blanche's people.

When Cassie came in though, Celine gasped softly and started to move over to her, but caught herself for the moment, though she was still worried. She'd thought that Cassie didn't want to bring the baby nekos or anything, and wanted to keep her children herself. "Cassie... what are you doing here for?" Celine whispered to Cassie, finally moving over to see her friend.

plmnko: "You will need more than an apologize to make me feel better" Mikoto answer turning to a side. "Poor Mikoto, she was so scared than i needed to cuddle all the time on her" Shika interrupt what made the other blush as all the others nekos were loving heard about her weakness to close places.

Time later when Cassie come and the big cat move to them, the elf take teh chance to ask the newcomer for why she was there. "Celine...I-Im just trying the best for my childrens" Cassie answer before Mio interrupt them. If i remember right, our leader choice this human to try to bring a new chance for the humans, some events cause some changes but we can still provide protection to this human and these childrens.

It was then when the box open just when the big cat leader was close them as also Mio, inside the box was a card yet first the cat leader and Mio looks to need to smell the scents on them. "This card, can you read it for us, Celine?" Mio ask, of course Cassie could read too but she was holding her kitties.

In the letter was a message writen by the hand of the own Vanessa, where she clarify than the umbilical cords were from her babies, two futa nekos than she could send to live with them if the peace was accepted by the nekos, also she has given her scent too and it looks than the leader was already horny by just this.

"I need these two childrens too in my Harem and meet this fertile neko who write the card" the strong words cause many different answers for the nekos in the place, some were curious, others worried for the changes than these babies could bring, Cassie was scared and confused, needing a chair to sit as it looks like Vanessa wanted these lands too.

mind_flayer: "I... I know Mikoto, but still... I'm very sorry for what happened. Please, forgive me," Celine told Mikoto, bowing deeply to her.

"B-But I didn't think you wanted them to be taken from you, Cassie?" Celine asked Cassie quietly while she was walking closer along with her friend.

When the box was opened up, Celine watched carefully as she listened to Mio ask if she could read the card inside to them. "Of course, give me a moment," Celine replied swiftly, taking the card and reading it aloud to the matriarch of the nekos, and all around that cared to hear what it said.

After she finished reading the letter, Celine looked around and smiled to the nekos and to Cassie. "W-Well then... I can arrange a meeting with her for you, i-if you like, though it could take a little time to finalize a meeting for you both of course. Do you wish for me to try though?" Celine said to the neko matriarch.

plmnko: "I will not forgive you completely until you do some things for me... if you really sorry then you will accept to do them" Mikoto answer, looking to accept the apology as just the start to solve this.

"I just want for them a peaceful happy life away of wars or the will of that woman in the castle" Cassie answer talking about Vanessa. "We already decided to take care of them and her too, there is not need of take them from her" Mio told to Celine.

Once Celine end to read the card, the nekos have mixed feelings about the great mistress and her gift, about what this would mean for the fight for power between the big panther's mates. Of course the Big Panther start to grow before nod. " I require her to see her myself and these baby nekos, as soon as possible" The big panther said to Celine as he looks to be more than interested to get these nekos for himself.
mind_flayer: "Mmm, what is it that you wish for me to do then, Mikoto?" Celine asked in response, looking up to Mikoto.

"Oh? But Cassie, Vanessa's a really kind person. She's got a lot of people to make happy though, is why sometimes certain things are the way they are in her palace. And it's hard to make people happy without making someone else angry or upset about something," Celine replied to Cassie, looking down at her feet as she spoke.

After she finished reading the card aloud, Celine looked up to the great panther and nodded. "Of course, I will see to it that you all have a meeting with her as soon as possible. Though... that of course depends on what Mikoto wishes of me, and how long that will take," Celine replied to them, bowing politely.

plmnko: "Hmm not sure yet... friendly stuff for me and Shika to see than we can trust on you... to see you more than a friend, lets talk about this in private after this meeting end" Mikoto told to Celine as she purrs and try to make Shika focus on the petplay than Mikoto give to the cute pink haired neko.

"Its not that... its just. Im not sure about Vanessa... maybe i just need some space away of her... Triny must think the same. I feel a lot of things for you and Triny, but i must look for the best place for my daughters" Cassie answer in a sad tone, looking certainly than Celine was looking down.

"Thanks Celine, even when i dont know her it make me happy to know than we could meet with new young nekos and add them to our family" The matriarch said trying to see the good side of this event. Meanwhile some of the nekos there turn to Mikoto who ponder for some moments before ask Shika to get up so she could do the same. "What i will ask could be risky but will help us to know more deep that woman of the castle and if she really want peace... please great leader allow me and Shika to stay for a time in that castle, as a sing of our trust to them let me carry your childrens, we will try all to make you get that neko and theirs kitties for you" Mikoto told to the big panther, of course many were against the idea to let Mikoto hold the big panthers childrens, but the big panther nods, looking to see this chance as a possible peaceful way to clear all this mess between the humans and the strange woman of the castle.
mind_flayer: "V-Very well Mikoto. I will do my best to meet your standards," Celine replied to Mikoto, bowing to her again.

"Well... maybe, but considering that you've been away from her for more than a week at least now, I would figure that would be enough. But, I understand. Your children must always come first," Celine said to Cassie, still looking down a little sadly, but feeling that she understood a little bit. "And Triny was planning on taking Faith and Hope to the human village soon, well... after we figure out what's going on with them there, and I can be certain that it will be safe for them," she added.

"Of course matriarch. I do hope that we can all be friends with one another soon. I swear to you though, upon my very life, that all we seek is peace between all our peoples, to let our children and future generations live in peace, in a world that knows no war and strife. A place where they can grow without ever having to worry about anything," Celine said to the matriarch and the panther as they decided on Mikoto's suggestion.

plmnko: "That week make me know than what i look for is freedom and i cant have it in that castle. Still, if such peace is earned then i could go to visit both of you, so please dont be sad Celine". Cassie told to Celine trying to calm her down as she looks to be pleased to know than Triny was trying to get out of there too with her kids.

"We live in some kind of peace, of course we had to fight some times, but still i dont get what more out of these new nekos we could earn from this peace" Other neko of orange hair add. Some nekos were still pondering if they wanted this great Mistress be placing new menaces to theirs important titles, but many just stop the topic when Mikoto take the word.

Tabi sight and hold the hands of Celine and Cassie to guide them to a small calm place to sit below a tree. "Great.... they will start now. Mikoto started in a lower rank like me, but she is BFF of Shika and all love Shika who is still is virgin yet the great leader want to take her soon for himself" tabi then explain as the discusion get louder as more seconds go on.

Tabi explain than most of them are wife of the panthers childrens of the great panther, any of these panthers can face him but a defeat is an exile to the panther and also a panther defeated lost all the wifes than this have to give them to the winner. At least 3/4 of the nekos at that table are leaders of some areas, but Mikoto dont have any of these yet and aims to get the great leader even when she by the great panther was now fiance of a low rank panther.

As Tabi explain, Celine notice some few dont care any of thi s talk as the Matriarch and Mio want to be at the castle instead Mikoto, mostly thinking than this will show than Vanessa will show hospitality, many nekos wanted out of the lands both Mio and the Matriarch but the great panther have the last word, choising to expose Mikoto and Shika to the danger instead his most loved ones... Mikoto would be removed if any other neko wants to go instead her, but the fear to the unknown stop them.

After maybe a long hour Mikoto and Shika were the choiced ones, yet soon the panther leader turn to Celine " Shika must remain virgin, then return to me when these new nekos come to visit us" He said as Shika return to be petpets from mikoto

mind_flayer: "I... I understand, Cassie. But, I believe in her, and I will give her my support, to help make this world a peaceful place for our children, for all of them," Celine told Cassie, still feeling sad, but trying to not let it bother her so much.

Celine listened to the other nekos talking, glancing over at Tabi when she spoke to her, nodding as she explained things to her. When Tabi had finished talking, Celine glanced over at her. "So, Mikoto isn't of higher rank, but she's trying to get higher up the ranks then?" Celine asked curiously as Mikoto and the others seemed to be talking it over as to who would go with her to see Vanessa.

Celine didn't interrupt them much, though when they were finishing up with their discussion, she stood up as she was addressed by the great panther. "Of course, I will do my best to ensure this, with my life. My mistress will honor this request too I'm certain, and will ensure that Shika be returned pure," Celine replied, bowing deeply to the great panther.

Last edited:
OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

plmnko: As the discusion continue, it was time for Celine to ask to Tabi any question at her mind what made the Tabby neko smile as her tail softly wag at a part to poke at the elf at her back. "More likely, nekos really dont care ussually in ranks as we are independent most of the time. We get ranks by the big cat or his childrens or if we are the best hunters and fighters... some get them for others things like be the best in cuddles and magic... Mikoto always wanted the top, is her goal yet she is nice and good deep inside her" Said that Tabi take the remain free time in purrs nuzzling at Celine and Cassie as it was the more interesting thing there for her at the moment.

Ended the "talk" between all the nekos as the leader and the matriarch accepted to send Shika and Mikoto as the start of a bridge for theirs people, the big cat ask such important mission of protect Shika to Celine. However the bic cat notice how close was Tabi at that moment so he add "You had serve me well elf, as show to apreciate your honor in risk in this next mission i will let you have that neko at your side if this request is fulfilled completely"

"Im honored Leader... but who will take care of Yuki, my student?" tabi ask suddenly confused by this twist. "Yuki can go to and be a guard of Shika as you will be too" Mikoto was not expecting this but she remain pleased as she cuddle at Shika
mind_flayer: Watching Tabi's tail swishing through the air, Celine smiled at her, listening to the explanation and petting her as she nuzzled against her. "Of course great panther, sir, I am honored as well. I will take care of them all, this I swear to you. My people are kind and we do not like to hurt others if we can help it, so I will do all I can to make them happy and keep them safe from harm," Celine replied to the panther when he was done talking, bowing deeply.
plmnko: Just as Mikoto and Shika and maybe most of the nekos, Tabi hand at Celine purring as the elf pet her, maybe an effect of had shared their home with the not slaver humans from the south.

"As all has been decided we will take a moment to get our equipment for the travel" Mikoto add letting Shika get to stop cuddling at her so Mikoto could get up.

"Uhm, we may need transport... unless you want to walk all the way" Tabi get to say, trying to be strong in what just had been decided over her. "Yuki is a nocturnal kitty... we will have problems to make her walk at these hours." Her words of course dont reduce the speed of the events, Cassie hug Celine and then she sit close the nekos, maybe to start a talk about her childrens, Celine was not directly invited but nobody said her to leave.

Once all get in move and decided, Celine will need luck to hope for a free pass after leave the neko's territory.
mind_flayer: "Alright girls, I'll be waiting," Celine told Mikoto with a nod, letting them head off to gather their things for the journey back.

"I suppose transport would be good to have. Though, if you can get us some pack animals, like horses, and a wagon, then that would make the going much easier, assuming there are paths or roads to be used," Celine replied about transport.

Celine returned Cassie's hug and chose to sit with her until the other nekos were ready to leave, letting them make the preparations, and trusting them to get things in order to what they'd need, and when the time comes, she would lead them back as best she could to the palace.
plmnko: With a little smirk Mikoto nods to Celine before turn to talk with Shika, mostly saying her waht to bring to their journey as Mikoto looks to need to do something more important now than carry material things, softly then she move to whisper to the big panther.

Some neko's chuckle softly after Celine's words about transports. "Our people lack of horses after the human take them when they were exiled, pretty much we asked for them to take them as this forest is not the best place to use them, use one ussually ended losing it in falls or by depredators... that is why use ours males if we need transport. " Mommy said before Tabi call Celine attention. whispering her then "Ahm we will have problems to make them come with us, they hate Mikoto for not accept any of them and i as Yuki are low rank... we are not worthy in theirs eyes" Tabi looks to be in needs for any idea from the elf before she risk to get a contundent no for most of the panthers in teh zone.

Cassie was happy for have Celine at her side, still she get closer to say some words before get to sit. "Celine, this talk is about my childrens fate here, please not only for your honor but also for your life, swear me to dont say to Vanessa or any of her people, even Triny a word about this"

mind_flayer: "Oh, I see... well, that's too bad, because having horses would make it much easier to travel so long as you have a road or a path they can walk on, I sent mine back to my mistress's palace before I came too far in," Celine replied, sighing sadly as the matriarch explained that the panthers wouldn't bear them either. "Well that's no overly fair I don't think. You make me swear to protect Shika's purity, yet won't give us transport through the quite dangerous forest here? It's almost as if I'm being set up to fail at protecting Shika. I'm strong, but only one person here," Celine went on to say after a few moments, feeling a little annoyed about the fact that some of the nekos weren't considered worthy to ride the panthers.

Either way, Celine sat with Cassie after that and sighed softly to her when she asked her to swear not to tell Vanessa or even Triny where the was. "Mmm, Cassie, please don't make me swear something like that. If she asks me, and demands an answer, you know I can't lie to her, else I'll possibly be putting my own children with Triny at risk. And while I don't think she'd ever do something so despicable, one of her subordinates might, thinking it would elevate their position with her," Celine whispered back quietly, looking troubled and conflicted on what to do here, because she wanted to protect Cassie and her children sure, but she also had her own children to think about here, and even though she doubted Vanessa would ever do such a thing to Hope and Faith, that didn't mean that one of her subordinates wouldn't do something to them instead.

plmnko: "Yes... i get what you try to say Celine, but the forest is filled with trees, holes, mud traps and others obstacles than caused many horses to have a broke leg... any path created by the humans was eaten in a pair of days by some creatures than live here" One of the druids cats answer, it was maybe a good move to make the horse get back to the castle.

"Is not like Shika will have problems to ride a phanter, we could make two teams... you could leave us behind as you and Shika are taken by the panthers to the castle" Tabi said, mostly trying to calm the elf. "Beside, each of us know the forest and fight pretty well... of course than there are dangers, but we can take care of them" The Tabby neko add, as most looks to have a similar opinion, some nekos said than they could try to place some orders to some panthers to make them accept, but as each neko or panther look for oneself before the group this could bring a sudden betrayal in the travel or an act to feel better.

In the meantime, Mikoto and the Leader talk until Mikoto make him accept to mate just there just some feets away to make all heard mostly, Celine could only see the clothes moments before used by Mikoto as the grass close the sounds move, only half of the huge body of the big cat could be seen. Mikoto tried to sound to be enjoyning it yet it looks like Cassie was more fitting to endure the massive pounder of the virile leader who aroused by Vanessa scent make him thrusts more wild than the usual and for more time.

------------

"Why do you think that if you trust completely on her?" Cassie asked to Celine after the elf explain the danger to her half elf childrens. Just say her than you only know than i will be away looking for a place for myself and my kids or you never see me in first place... i dont accepted to be her slave, im free to live where i want and defend my babies lives too" Cassie add as the nekos tried to focus on the choice in turn with Mikoto? moans than try to be of only pleasure yet there was some pain on them.

mind_flayer: "I understand, I was merely commenting that I wish we had horses, and a path to use them on, would make things so much easier, is all I meant," Celine said with a shrug.

"Still though Tabi, we should move together if we can. And I'd hate for any of you to get hurt because of that," Celine said to Tabi, calming down again, but still looking a little annoyed about being stuck in their ways like they were.

Celine didn't really watch Mikoto and their leader panther go at it, as she was more focused on Cassie at that moment, and as Cassie spoke, Celine sighed again and nodded. "I... I understand Cassie. Just... be careful okay. And if you don't like it here, then don't hesitate to come find us, and we'll take you to the human town in the mountain to stay until we can get you back to your home. I mean, I want to go back home sometime too, but, my home is much further away than yours, and... I can't go back, not now, at least not until I find a way with her to lift the curse on these lands, else the curse will spread to my homeland and my people will suffer, because of me," Celine answered Cassie, glad that she'd found her and all, but still sad that she didn't want to stay with them.
plmnko: "Mom said than the humans tried a lot, but who know why is a pain build paths inside the forest" Mio said before sit and arrange some important papers with only pictures on them.

"...then we will use anthers as guards and just walk all together, who know and we get to be friends of them on the road, so they allow us to mount them" Tabi asnwer to Celine before prepare teh guards to take her to awake Yuki.

Cassie patpats Celine as she smile "All will be fine, im not rape target for anyone here or my childrens...also being dressed shouldnt feel weird, its the best choice, Celine... Beside if you get that peace you can come anytime" Cassie said trying to show to Celine some of her reasons to stay there, as her kids would be childrens of a slave, Triny would have Celine protection if the elf gets more favors from Vanessa until get them titles of princess maybe to the half elf baby futas. "The humans on that mountain will need time to get ready for my girls, dont worry we will stay in contact" Cassie of course would be glad to get to Celine's lands but that sound to need a long of time to be an available choice, as they talk the nekos started to talk and each was given some papers with pictures, the topic mostly was what to do with Cassie babies and their offer to the human before Celine got to get there
mind_flayer: "I suppose that'll work. Though I'm not mean or cruel, and your people did kind of take my weapons, so I'm completely unarmed. There's not a whole lot I could really do now really to actually hurt someone, even if I wanted to," Celine told Tabi with a shrug, waiting with Cassie while the neko went to get the one named Yuki.

"Alright Cassie, if you're sure about this, then I won't try and dissuade you any further. Just... be careful, okay. And don't hesitate to come to us if you, or the nekos, need help. We do really wish to end the fighting if we can," Celine told Cassie, sighing softly and leaning over to hug her as she waited for the others to get ready to leave.