Mind Flayer (Celine Genaus)

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Mind Flayer (Celine Genaus)

"Of course hon, let's go," Celine said to Blanche with a nod, leading her towards the gardens with Yumi.

"Of course Moonlight. Yumi, can you handle Blanche for a bit, while I go and handle something real quick with Moonlight?" Celine said, glancing to Yumi to ask if she'd be alright with Blanche, remembering what she had promised to get Moonlight.

As they were leaving, Celine gasped when the lights went dark, and she got quiet, worried about what was happening. She hadn't brought her weapons really, and Celine was moving in front of Moonlight to protect her from whatever was causing this.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Yumi was heavily busy with many things to do, "I will look for all after end some of this" so she wave and with a passionate kiss let Celine to leave the office followed by the rest of them. Maybe after some corridors and then heard the door get closed made Celine suppose than Yumi was now with them, but as she turn to see her she notice than it was not truth.

"We can take her ourselves, im sure than our Mistress will join us soon" One of the succubi answer before suddenly all get dark and more doors close them get sealed making some of them get worried. "Milady, please stay behind me" Moonlight ask to the elf as this was strange for her as the wolf girl was the bodyguard.

There were some scary giggles everywhere as Lizzy get close Celine to open the bag and give to the elf a sword, mostly the beast made sword than the elf take as own. "Never is bad be prepared, actually i was worried to get inside the portal and get in middle of a monster lair by mistake." Blanche said sticking her tongue out a little at the end.

"Ohh... you know, there is a reason to dont have weapons here" A succubi manage to say as they get surrounded

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright, thank you Yumi, I appreciate it. I promised Moonlight here something, and I mean to deliver on that," Celine said with a smile, returning the kiss before they left.

"You can take me for what? I have done nothing to you ladies," Celine told the succubi, gently stepping out from behind Moonlight when she'd moved in front of the elf, because Celine's desire to protect her mates was stronger than Moonlight's desire to protect her alpha. "Ladies... we're on important business for the great mistress. You are hindering her orders that she's given me, and us. Do you really wish to raise the ire of the great mistress, and the other succubi for that matter? If so, then keep doing what you're doing," Celine went on to say to them, drawing her blade.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The beings around them dont answer directly to the elven's words, she could sense the lust growing on them and the cold of the place increasing yet her member rise up instead being affected in a negative way.

"The royal palace and that succubi place stink to them yet i can reach to notice than they dont have a scent similar to them" Moonlight wishper to Celine as her erect nipples start to display out her top rag.

"Hey, dont insult us Celine, these things are ... well i dont know what they are... something like spirits or things than enjoy do their work when someone activate the defenses...ick " One of Tumi succubi said before a spank sound come out, certainly the succubi got one from these things.

Blanche and Lizzy were getting ready to fight them as the time to decide what to do get reduced pretty fast.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Celine felt the cold air surrounding them, and gasped a bit as her lust continued to rise, and as Moonlight spoke, Celine narrowed her eyes a bit. "I... I'm sorry girls, I smelled that scent, and... I could only assume that it was you all. And... o-oh no, Blanche, Lizzy, drop your weapons... quickly, toss them back into the office. Trust me, quickly," Celine said, gasping as she remembered the guardians that protected Vanessa's office, as she tossed her beast sword back into the office.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Celine tried to toss away her sword to the office but all the doors were closed and the door where Vanessa's office was it was now pretty far. Anyway as soon as she does this, the eyes focus on her started to fade and then after some minute the darkness surrounding them fade. Able to see all the corridor again she notice than her sword was not there as also some of the clothes at the succubi. "I think than is safe now..." One of the succubi said as one rub her butt "They were already spreading my legs... it is not fair to let us all ready for them..."

Moonlight meanwhile sigh and shake softly her head, trying to ignore the heat on her and the sluty ideas of the three succubi, she instead move and check the elf, but Celine was completely fine. "All is fine, Milady? Lets then move out of here and if you want to rest a little we could first go to the garden, i can wait for you to fulfill your promise" The silver haired wolf girl said as she tried to cover her wet neithers and buttocks.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Celine was a little upset about losing the sword, but as it clattered to the ground, she immediately felt the eyes within the place starting to turn away from them. Eventually the darkness faded too, and Celine heaved a sigh of relief as it dissipated finally. She looked around and saw no sword any longer where she'd tossed her own, and was even more upset, but figured that at the very least it wasn't her family sword thankfully, so she could replace it.

"I wouldn't mind spreading your legs later hon, and yours too Moonlight, but let's show Blanche around. And I apologize for that you two, I'd forgotten about the guardians for the great mistress's office, so I couldn't stop us before we headed out," Celine said, apologizing to Blanche and Lizzy about that before they moved on to the gardens now, with one arm around Moonlight to help her endure the heat in her nethers.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"It was my mistake Celine, i shouldnt be worried about our safety so much to bring a weapon" Blanche said and soon Lizzy growl softly lifting the human at her arms to carry her for a while. "I know than you are enough Lizzy and no, we can do that later"

"Its fine, just the soldiers of the Great Mistress know about these defenses. Its not a useful info for us as we arent ussually armed." One of the succubi said as other get close to Celine to hug her softly before they start their walk again. "The garden is not so far, im sure than you are enough to take us all there, Celine" The succubi said as she was interested in what the elf offer.

For Moonlight, she tried to stay serious, yet her body shiver in need when Celine place her arm around her, with her hard breasts most of them exposed and the wetness drooling down at her legs, it would be fully exposed her needs for the ones of her race and the others vanessa's servants.

The first to get in their path were the usual guards at the entrance of the Mistress work zone, they were pretty surprised to spot a dark guardian and a human non collared and slaved, but the succubi trio calm them and inform them before anything could be said by them. It looks like the three succubi have some orders of protect the human and the others guests of the dangerous group of races used to fuck and break humans in the castle. The power of the Dark Guardians also has been proved by many servants and the word about them has fly over most of them, there were some a little hostile and others worried, the peace was very young to get to the ears of many out of the succubi, the horny sluts were pretty informed or were just wishing to get fucked silly by these dark beings.

The Gardens were easy to find by the elf, the nature of tehm could guide her and she has been there many times to be a problem to find the path yet she also could go to others places, as the gardens werent open to all the public so it must be a good place to calm and enjoy.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"No no Blanche, I should have been more on guard so as to remember that very thing. It's my fault really," Celine said, looking around to make sure everyone was okay. "Aye, I can handle you ladies, and my beautiful mate here too," she added, kissing Moonlight on the cheek.

Thankfully the succubi were there with them, and managed to keep the guards outside, and those patrolling the halls, from attacking Blanche and Lizzy, else Celine may have had to smack a few people around a bit. After a few mishaps with the guards that were quickly cleared up, they got to the gardens, and Celine sighed softly, as she was in nature again, and she felt invigorated, despite being in the doll body like she was. It didn't take too long for her to find a seat, where she gestured to the others to come and sit with her, to relax, and calm down a bit, inwardly hoping that the gardens and the serenity within calmed Moonlight and the succubi all down.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With Moonlight fighting to dont move happily and in need her taail at public, the group move. No one of the girls was armed yet the soldiers wouldnt get closer, maybe respect or fear were the reasons. Moonlight was on guard and she would fight anyone as a dog protecting a bone, Lizzy also dont needed a weapon, so any soldier than receive a smack from Celine would think twice before try anything against them.

Even then the walk in the palace was not the best as it could be, the succubi around them get some spanks and there were some whispers than Moonlight certainly get to hear clearly.

Once at the garden they tried to relax, it was the best place. The wolf girl of course sit close as she could of the elf, cuddling and showing some peaceful dominance over the three succubi, yet the human was welcome as Blanche was like a friend with rights for the elf.

"Its a beautifull place, yet is the first time than i had seen a garden" Blanche said before chuckle a little. "Im sure than the human town is filled with others kinds of "attractions", uhm your huge Lizz friend looks to need some help, is fine if we meet each other closer" A succubi ask, clearly after detect the huge arm like member than the dark guardian have erect the whole time after the defense were activated at the Mistress office.

Of course Blanche decline the offer, as is was her duty calm her pal needs. Moonlight meanwhile softly rub her head at Celine's chest only dressed with her bikini armor, her hand moving slowly to the other side as she looks to place her hand below the panty like protection, clearly smelling the arousal on the elf, but waiting to Celine to accept or decline her offer to enjoy each other. If Celine accept, Moonlight would easily move her leg in a motion to get up the futa dick once this get exposed by the elf.

"Anyway, i can see than you enjoy this place Celine, does your house have one? We only have a farming area to grow crops but is not so big as this place, may i take a fruit from these trees?" Blanche ask as she was interested in this place

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

After getting to the garden and sitting down, Celine pulled Moonlight over into her lap, and kissed her, caressing her pregnant belly as she nipped at her neck a bit to leave a hickey to mark Moonlight as her mate. "Really Blanche? I figured you all had plenty of gardens back in your home. And sure, you can take one of the fruits from here. In fact I think I'll have one too, even though I don't need to eat in this body here," Celine replied to Blanche, genuinely thinking that the humans would have had gardens in their little realm.

Celine didn't say anything to Moonlight, when the wolf girl looked up at her and moved her hand under Celine's protective skirt, where she'd smile and nod to her, accepting the offer of pleasure from her mate, and helping to get both of their skirts off as she guided Moonlight down onto her cock, taking her and bouncing her up and down over her cock, enjoying her mate as she took her before the succubi and her friends. "Oh gods Moonlight, I... I can't hold myself back any longer, I must have you... here and now," Celine growled softly, lifting Moonlight up, bending Moonlight down over the bench they'd been sitting on, and taking her from behind, knocking away hard and fast as she bit her neck to leave more hickeys, while both hands grasped her breasts and gave them firm squeezes and massaged them around.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Submissive at the elven's touch but aiming to everybody there notice her top place as Celine's mate, Moonlight was placed to sit at the elven's lap who could notice the wetness between the wolf girl legs. Easily moving her silver long hair Celine nibble at her what cause a needed soft moan from the in heat Moonlight, her belly slighty round already could be appreciated by Celine's hand, it has been just a day so there should be more than three puppies what as Moonlight softly engorged breasts show the high pedigree and fertility on her, maybe the hard working little wolf girl natural talent was not of a warrior as she has been fighting to be.

"It could be than you are talking about ours little parks, we can grow some few flowers and plants, but there is not enough light to make grow trees and to collect fruits we must go out the mountain, that is why im amazed to see a peaceful place with all this to offer" Blanche told to Celine before go to collect some fruits of the most close trees.

"Maybe we could place some tents and turn this into the ideal place to exchange our culture with the montain humans" A succubi said, maybe pondering turn this place into a lustful eden yet soon soon Moonlight interrupt as her hips move softly to rub at Celine lap. "This place belong to the Great Mistress, Celine and theirs childrens, its the perfect place to calm your mind and train the new generations. If all are looking for exchange that kind of succubi culture then their strange place between the mirrors should be used" The need and plead of Moonlight cause than her tone was more cute and arousing, every word tried to hold whimpering moans as her acts were answered by Celine who remove her under clothes, taking just a pair of seconds was all what Celine needed to remove the skimpy top and skirt from Moonlight as the small changes at her impregnate body were already too much to have the monster fur in place, even her sandals fall as her toes arc down softly in arousement.

Celine indeed loved the wolf girl wet folders tight and drenched by nectar, the wolf girl arms around Celine resting at her shoulders as the wolf girl breasts bounce freely with rub touch at Celine front torso. The heat of the moment made Lizzy cant hold herself growling as pleading for moments to Blenche before take the human with her huge cock all the way inside the human pussy, fucking her there close the others as the human rest on the floor giving her time to enjoy the grass with each potent thrust. The event put the succubi into even bigger mood as they already touch themselves and want baddly to take the place of any of the used girls.

Loving the sluty wolf girl and feeling than with this continuous touch would make Moonlight have huge loads of milk in a day or two, Celine could feel than she could get Moonlight to cum many times before get sattled and the silver wolf girl would enjoy each drop of her great staff. Soon, they change of position, what made them look as wild beasts mating, time later Celine would cum and she would notice than her cum was mixed with her doll slime as some has got stored when the slime stop to get out her body by Yumi powers, she could of course let her free her as usual instead need to use her cock to free her system of it.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Celine smiled and kissed Moonlight as she pulled her into her lap, one hand roaming down and groping Moonlight's ass. She couldn't help but enjoy the feel of Moonlight's well rounded belly with her hand, where she tickled her with her fingers. "Moonlight? Is your belly too full right now? If so, then I won't finish inside again," Celine asked Moonlight softly, nipping at one of her ears.

"Ah I see, I thought that they were full gardens that just weren't in bloom or something. And yes we could maybe do that, as the gardens aren't normally ventured into by the guards and whatnot. So it would be a bit of a sanctuary for your people that wish to visit. And I could speak with the great mistress about making it protected land or something for just that," Celine said with a smile to Blanche and the succubi.

With that, Celine began bouncing Moonlight up and down upon her shaft, her lips meeting her mate's several times as Blanche and Lizzy started playing with each other, and she also noticed the succubi were getting a little aroused now too, and their cheeks flushed. "Girls... let them have each other for now. You three come over here and as soon as I'm finished with Moonlight, I'll make you three feel good too," Celine told the succubi gesturing them all over to her and Moonlight as she maneuvered the wolf girl into the new position she desired.

When Celine felt her cum about to spurt out of her body, she held back the slime as best she could, not wanting to subject Moonlight to that if she could help it. "Oh gods yes... Moonlight I love you so much," Celine moaned in Moonlight's ear as she came with the wolf girl, holding her firmly in place like an alpha would, and pumping her full of her seed, unable to hold herself back.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Celine could feel the perfumed dew nectar as she delight groping Moonlight's rear, as her hips the wolf girl tail cant stop to show the enjoyment of every pound inside her as any dominant touch given by Celine. The warm sweet breath of the wolf girl at the doll neck softly proceed to a pittyful lustful whimpering moan as her ear was nibbled, but most of her sorrow was from Celine words. "Please... i beg you to cum inside, Milady. The Great Mistress doctrine... and ours Alphas males cum too much daily... is healty for our offspring and me..." Moonlight said in weak and pleading tone between little licks and kisses at her lover lips and neck, producing soft weak cute sounds between her nearly muffed moans. Dedicated and loving the control of her virile Alpha, Moonlight couldnt say more about the garden and without care of being seen by the horny succubi trio or the human she enjoy be taken to change position and be taken in a more wild way.

The succubi ones nod at the wolf girl words, certainly wolf girls should be resistant beings and cum in a pregnant one of that race was not a problem, what was great as Celine looks to wish to cum inside Moonlight anyway.

"Thanks, Celine... ahh ahh... my people...will apreciate it... lizz please... i cant focus..." Blanche manage to answer as the dark guardian take her hard there in the floor and for what it looks that could take a long while.

Soon Moonlight placed her hand at her mouth whose barks and yaps were trying to escape in weak pittiful sluty tones, her tongue softly went out for some moments as her gaze fade just some instants at the skyline until Celine words said her name to wake her up of her arousal state the enough to answer. "Me too...Ce... please....beg you... place your scent in ours childrens... feed themm..." Moonlight said between moans as her peak was close, a huge one by how dominant Celine was as the heat magicaly produced by the defenses of Vanessa's office remain on them.

The wolf girl cum would do all what it could to get as much of Celine seed and loads could, dont let it go until Celine force herr way out as usual happens with the greedy Moonlight's cunt. The wolf girl could need them a rest at the bench or the grass as the three succubi move to start to pleasure the elf and take her to a ggood place with flowers for them to start.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"A-Alright Moonlight, I shall cum inside then, for you, and for our babies. And it's okay to let your voice be heard honey... I don't mind," Celine cooed in Moonlight's ear as she kept knocking away with wild abandon, knowing that Moonlight loved it and wanted her to keep going just like she was, and not really worrying too much about Blanche's words and what she was doing.

"Okay Moonlight, don't worry, it... it's coming soon," Celine panted after Moonlight moaned aloud and begged her for her cum, her cock trembling inside of the wolf girl as she prepared to spurt it all out inside of her.

When she finally popped, Celine let it all out and filled Moonlight up with her seed, making certain that she had filled her up good and full before pulling out, and gently scooping her mate up and laying her down on the ground to rest. Once Moonlight was resting good, Celine turned to the succubi and smiled, gesturing them over and taking the first to get to her, and bending her over the same way she'd done with Moonlight, and fucking her hard and fast just like that, making certain to fill her full of her seed.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Moonlight endeed sattled and in bliss, her eyes were sligty crystalline after that intense eorgasm than almost make her howl naughtily. Celine of course carry her and let her rest as the wolf girl thanks her for feed her and her babies with her warm milk.

Leaving Moonlight naked and with a needed rest as the wolf girl rubs her pregnant belly, Celine moves to pleasure the three succubi. "Im so lucky to be the first" The succubi chuckle as her delicate dress fall slowly from her body, placing herself as the silver wolf girl, certainly the others two were really needed and Celine cant have them just waiting as they start to tease Celine with sudden delicate touches and words about her fantastic tool.

"Im so jealous of that cute wolfy, maybe she is the most masochist beastgirl than i had seen" One saaid as she enjoy the doll's back side.

"When you dominate her...ohh~ im sure than some spanks and some more authority would had make her howl and yap as a doggie" The second said whispering that last word to Celine's ear so Moonlight could have problems hearing it at her actual state.

"Lets resume that performance as a show of what she really enjoy, a dominant lovely Alpha than make her feel as sumisive as possible. She even stop covering her cute voice when you ask her to do it" The succubi ended to say some tips from their experience and focus on enjoy the elf, of course they wanted a more passionate sex, yet the one bending looks to enjoy it greatly as her beautiful voice express cute lustful noices with every pound, her tail rubbing at the doll's testicle bag to incite more cream get inside her with every load.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Celine giggled playfully as the succubi all moved over to her and began teasing her body, her own hands roaming all over the one she was pounding away at. "Why so jealous ladies, hmhm?" Celine asked, giggling as her cock thrust in and out of the succubus she was pounding.

"Maybe, but I love her... so I wouldn't want to make her uncomfortable or anything," Celine whispered back, kissing the succubus that whispered in her ear.

Celine held the one she was fucking more firmly, doing so like she had Moonlight, and making her feel just as she had the wolf girl before. The lewd wet sounds of their love making filled the gardens for all to hear, and Celine's moans were doing the same. "Oh girls... come on, more... I'm so horny right now I can barely think straight," Celine moaned to the succubi, wiggling her ass back and forth, and leaning down to kiss the one she was fucking.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Taken by the three succubi give to Celine what she needed, a cooksleeve of great quality as any succubi is and a lot of skilled touch in her erogenous zones. It was as if every succubi know than Celine in her doll body could have endless fertile cream for all with the correct amount of succubi magic, so they dont fight for her jizz, in fact they pressed and pleasured her butthole and pussy to increase her loads to fill each of them up the brim.

About Moonlight they said than Celine should take all with calm, she was doing a great job, but slowly increasing her dominance would make her help to Moonlight to accept her true colors and be happy instead struggle always at theirs matings. Thinking than the wolf girl needed a rest they take for them the elf for almost an hour between the three, of course they asked for romantic stances for each of them for Celine to take them.

Meanwhile, Blanche was taken hard for a long while until Lizz notice than she should stop as Blanche was pregnant, what take half the time of what Celine take with the succubi trio, so after a small break, Blanche and the dark guardian went to explore the huge garden around them.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Celine was lost in the sea of pleasure brought by her succubus lovers, her cock pounding in and out of them, and she nodded when the succubi whispered in her ear about what she ought to do with Moonlight, grinning as she thought about it all. After that, Celine lost all track of time as the pleasure overwhelmed her mind and eroded her senses more and more, with each thrust.

By the time an hour had passed, Celine was panting madly, and her thrusts were still just as strong and deep as when they began. She barely noticed that Blanche and Lizzy had gone off to explore the gardens a bit, and was busy finishing up with the trio of succubi when they left, her moans easily heard throughout the garden and whatnot.

"Oh gods yes... that was amazing," Celine said, panting like crazy as she pulled out of the third of the succubi, letting herself fall over to the ground on her back to rest a bit as she looked up at them with a smile.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The elf was taken in a great passionate mating by the trio, every moment the doll was at her peak and thanks to her supernatural state she never feel herself get tired what make her be in constant pound at them.

Once done, Celine decide to take a moment to rest, but soon her words and need to rest made the three succubi to giggle, lifting her with theirs powers and softly make her rest close Moonlight who was not fully counciest yet, so she could enjoy the cuddle with her pregnant lover and of course invite the succubi group to join. "We should repeat this soon, is hard for us stop now, but you need some rest as soon you will go to an important mission" One of the succubi said as they admire both heavily used mortals resting close each other.

Blanche shouldnt be out the garden yet this was vast, almost it make one imagine than is large as a small forest. Celine could wait for her or decide when to go for her.

Last edited: