What's new

Mind Flayer (Celine Genaus)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Mind Flayer (Celine Genaus)

There were endless tentacles aiming to her, whipping and gropling the elven in an attempt to break her as the insemination continued filling each inch inside her with eggs, but Celine willpower has been trained all her life for moments like this, her succubus babysitters would be proud of the sluty elf and her endless struggle.

Celine tried to free her arms and then pull herself free only to be grappled by more tendrils and as punishment more tendrils get inside her holes, thrusting so at least two were inside her many entrances in any second, the result of this was her body getting swelled and stuffed like a turkey, but also there werent enough tentacles for the weavy creature to move as fast as it wanted turning his escape into the most slow possible.

Meanwhile, if Celine was sane enough she could heard an intense fight some steps away of her, minutes than were eternal as she slowly lost herself and was lossing track of her surroundings, her eyes always looking to the ceiling and then she notice the stone opening below her where a mass of apendages waited for her to get at least half of her body inside the creature starting from her head. The elf in her almost uncouncious state could understand what would happen to her, traped in that narrow wet meat nest, raped all the time as only her lower torso was exposed so her babies would have a free way to escape from her cunt and rear entrance, all that eternal bliss made her cock swell and get needs for another release what would be soon.

Celine tried still to fight, she have a lot of lovers and daughters to let this thing steal her for all that joy and happiness no matter all what these monsters could offer her in exchange, of course she was sure than this wouldnt be enough to meet her freedom and slowly she was passing out, each second more close that entrance where would be her new home. A screech below her increase her efforts and soon her heavy body fall over the wet cave floor, hits stronger than the dwarfs looking for jewels make her peek with the small strengh inside her, dark creatures in wild rampage, striking with all tehir force at the stones, opening the crack than the monster wanted to use to place inside him the elf until in a loud roar they rip appart the insides of the beast, blood and cum taint the floor as Blanche come to place the elf confortable at her lap, helping the elf to remain concious and looking direct to the mess, as the human suppose than see that last monster getting what it deserve would satisfy Celine and let her recover in joy.

Its over, all is fine now Celine, soon we will heal you, so please rest as we take you to our home. Blanche said, trying to give some confort to Celine and once the dark guardians ended the fight they restart their walk toward the town.

Celine may had been awake most of the time, but with the time she fall in needs for some rest to protect her mind of all the pleasure given by her full filled body. When she awaken she was resting over some beast coats and Qamra as Moonlight were there at her side, trying to give some of their heat to Celine, there were at least a pair of women trying to remove every egg with egg from her body, but doing it with care of not break them would cause some lost of time.

Blanche has inform us of all what happened, certainly they will share all the food and dark creatures than we could need to help our people... Im sure than i can take care of this mission as you take a break the rest of the day. Qamra add as she get up and prepare herself to follow Blanche and the rest, of course Celine have the control and energy to talk and say her orders. Meanwhile Moonlight was cleaning her body in an attempt to clean the elf of the slime from the monster and her doll body, one of her hands slowly stroking the elven's staff as some eggs had been placed inside her manly parts too.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Celine moaned as the countless tentacles came at her again and again. They whipped her hands away as she flailed at the things, knocking away each and every attempt to break free, and punishing her with spanks to her breasts and ass. The next punishment came in the form of more tentacles stretching her poor pussy and asshole open even more. She couldn't help but moan some more, finding herself quite overwhelmed with pleasure as the fighting continued nearby, and she was lifted up.

"N-No please... I c-can't fight it... m-much more," Celine whimpered softly as she saw the rock like creature opening up and pulling her down inside of it, head first.

Celine kicked her legs frantically, not wanting to give in, and wanting to make it home to her lovers and see them all again, and her children. She knew the creature didn't care though and kept raping her, filling her with more and more eggs, even as she heard the dark guardians tearing into the thing. Just before she was freed, Celine felt her cock spurting another fresh load of her seed out onto the thing, and then she was free, her head laying in Blanche's lap as she watched Lizzy and the other dark guardian tearing the thing apart pretty much.

Celine shuddered and twitched, her body unable to keep from it, as she lie there with Blanche holding her. "A-And this is... w-why I say the monsters need to be... e-eradicated from within this place. It'll o-only get w-worse with time until they are," Celine said softly, her body starting to shut down after that, and unable to remain awake any longer.

When Celine next woke, she felt a familiar pair of bodies next to her on either side. Celine smiled when she recognized them both and her hands immediately went to their butts and gave the two wolf girls a grope. "T-Thank you Qamra. I believe you can handle it. I guess I... I'm just too weak to handle it myself," Celine said, looking down that she had lost, or had done so for the most part at least. "Qamra... when you get back, and I've recovered enough. I want to talk to you, just the two of us, okay. In private," she added to Qamra, smiling softly up to her as she lie there, letting Moonlight wash her off and noticing even her balls were full of the monster's little eggs.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Qamra was not expecting such energy on the elf enough to gropple theirs asses, so she made a surprised gasp as she blush trying to remain calm in front of the humans. Moonlight meanwhile smile and get her silver tail to move softly before take Celine's hand to kiss it and nuzzle a little on such hand. Then she let Celine gropple her ass as much as her mate need it at her weak state.

Hmp, yours foes were pretty tough and risk it all, if it werent for you Blanche would had fallen. Beside, anyone else taking that punishment would not be still sane and already talking, so please dont look down on you. Qamra answer kneeling to stroke at Celine's hair, mostly in an act to rise up the elven mood. Of course, Celine. Moonlight talked and express your need to talk with me some moments ago, i accepted as there are some words than i need to share with you too. The green haired wolf girl express as Celine noticed a brief blush in her face.

As they talk and long time later, the human girls continued their job, trying to remove every egg without cause too much pleasure on the elven, yet of course by the nature of the monsters at the cave that was impossible, Celine was loving each second as also the drugs on her cause some of her mother instincts grow giving her some mixed feelings of dont be able to let these creatures born and feed them until they get matured.

The silver haired wolf girl continue her pampers, cleaning the best than she could her mate body and doing all what she could to be the only working at Celine's dick and balls. Soon Celine was clean of any monster remain in her skin and being free of all the eggs could take the rest of the day or a little less, so she could let to Qamra and Aisha solve the problem in the temple. With Celine clean yet of course needing to let out her slime, the elf get the warm and soft wolf girl to rest at her side, duccling so the elf could enjoy this time rubbing herself against the wolf girl fluffy tail and long hair.

Ramza must come soon too, i hope than you accept this help to bring Ramza and Qamra in your harem. Moonlight then nuzzle softly at Celine, slowly getting more close her face, kissing and giving soft licks at the elven's neck and ear. Celine was sure than if she let her going on the wolf girl would find her own way to free the elf dick and balls of all the eggs.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Celine smiled softly as Qamra seemed amazed that she still had the strength to grope her butt. She let Moonlight pull her hand up and kiss it, letting the two continue to hold her for now and not moving much. "Maybe Qamra, I still feel though that I could have done better than I did," Celine replied to Qamra, sighing softly as her hand returned to Moonlight's ass. "And very well Qamra, we'll talk shortly, when we have the chance to sit down and do so," she added to Qamra.

As time wore on, with the eggs being drawn from her body, Celine moaned and cooed with every one that came out. After the eggs were all out of her, with Moonlight helping by milking the ones out of her balls by stroking her shaft. Celine did decide to kick back and relax for a bit afterwards, taking the time to recover after the battle earlier. "Qamra, be careful... please," Celine called out to Qamra before she left, laying her head back down to rest after that.

"Hmhm, I don't mind the help. But I do wish I could have done it on my own though," Celine replied to Moonlight, kissing her on the cheek, and simply letting her continue what she was doing, relaxing against her lover.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The removal of every egg from her body would take some time, yet Celine would be confortable at the side of her lovers and she could just forget of the state of her body and focus only in share her time with them.

Im sure than you will do it better the next time were Qamra's last words before leave the small house whee Celine rest. Not much time later with Moonlight taking most of her attention, the elf could notice the pleasant warm than the wolf girl share with her, not caring at all the slime coming out the elven and her clever wild gaze showing the wild free being residing inside the calm silver wolf girl who nuzzle and cuddle on Celine as she nods. Understood, any future tactic will be displayed for you to decide if is acceptable. Said this Moonlight rest for a moment at Celine right side, her fluffy tail moving often to fall softly over Celine's torso who could also enjoy the wolf girl ears resting close her chin, the elven could notice them react at every noise and others than Celine couldnt not notice showing than Moonlight first intention was be in guard, yet for some reason she remain the eggs inside Celine's member most of them inside and refusing any help from the humans to remove them.

Her ears after a while react and point up more of the usual and her tail also stop before these get relaxed and she rise up a little to give a deep kiss to Celine's lips before rise up. Its needed than i get out for a moment, it will not take me more than a pair of minutes, please continue resting, Mylady.

Said this the silver haired wolf girl leave walking slowly only wearing the usual rags than any human in this town usual have. The blanket used as a door move aside and so Celine remain alone for minutes, she could feel the eggs in her dick and balls as also few ones in her breasts what made her cock and nipples in constant leaking. Any human would be unable to notice some small whispers and the feeling of glaring depredator eyes gazing at her until Moonlight holding Ramza's arm made both get inside and kneel close Celine.

Ehm... sorry for take so long in come, Celine. i was looking the Human's armors and weapons... i cant say it Moonlight... it must be now? Ramza ask as she was really blusing and maybe excited, mostly trying to press her legs and there was a strange shivering in her as also her eyes wanted to stay looking at Celine's nude parts what she was fighting to stop.

There is not an easy way to say it, Ramza remain untouched yet she want to learn...

...Maybe was a wrong idea come here... maybe i should wait until you get recovered.

I was thinking than you could help me in remove some eggs... Moonlight said pointing to the erect member what made Ramza tilt her head as she weackly nod.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I can only hope so Qamra," Celine told her, looking a little worried about her next encounter with just about anything.

With that, Celine simply enjoyed her time with Moonlight, cuddling and giggling softly as she lie there. "M'kay Moonlight, that'll be fine," Celine told Moonlight. "And don't worry, I'll be fine while you're gone," she added, petting Moonlight when she got up to go out for a few minutes, returning the kiss to her wolf girl lover.

Celine couldn't understand why the eggs in her balls refused to come out, and was stroking herself off to try and coax some out to help the humans get them out. Still though, they refused to come out, and Celine was stuck laying there waiting for Moonlight to return now.

When Moonlight returned with Ramza, Celine raised up a bit to talk. "What's the matter Ramza? What can't you say?" Celine asked curiously, lying back down. "And, if you could both help me to get these eggs out, I'd really appreciate it," she added with a hopeful look on her face.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Celine have all the time than she could need to free herself of the eggs with the wolfgirl out and the humans taking a break to store the eggs in another area, but as much as she tried and cums the eggs just dont go out. She was resting after the effort when both wolf girls come back and sit close her. Ramza was at the side of Moonlight what show how close friends they are and how nervious she was at the side of the nude herm.

Very well... you'll see... its just curiosity. Ramza answer to Celine as Moonlight get up to get at the other side of Celine's dick. Some of our training if focused on sex dominance, but we are pretty young to master it and there is just one mature wolf male in our lair... so male organs out of the ones on monsters are rare to see for her. Moonlight told to Celine as the elf notice than the wolf girl pull and free the elven's dick of something around her dick, the thin silver object was pretty fine to see it without be looking closer. Soon of course Moonlight start her kind touch on Celine's cock in front of Ramza, licking it softly and the elf balls were caressed almost as an invitation for the young one to join her.

Its really correct for me to touch her parts? Maybe i hurt her for mistake thanks to my inexperience. Ramza said to the others two as Moonlight stop and tried to pull Ramza's hand to start touching the elf. Its what we should do for her safety Ramza, i had been trying all the day but im not enough for the work and im already starting to be exhausted, if we dont free her of these eggs she could break once they born.

Moonlight words were cold and so serious tone help her to make the possibility sound realistic, so soon Ramza move and poke the cock and balls slowly trying to get used to the touch. Fine, i guess than if you say me how can i help i could do it. Ranza said to Celine.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Celine groaned softly as none of the eggs trapped in her balls came out, no matter how many times she came to Moonlight's or anyone else's ministrations. When Celine noticed Moonlight removing the thin silvery thread from around her penis, she gasped, feeling a bit relieved suddenly. "Is that... why the eggs wouldn't come out... Moonlight?" Celine asked curiously.

When Ramza reached out finally and touched her shaft, Celine gasped and smiled. "Ramza, honey... here, let me show you," Celine told Ramza, gently guiding Ramza's hand and gently cupping it around her balls to gently squeeze and tickle them, before guiding it back up to stroke her shaft. "You don't have to be scared or anything. You won't hurt me," she added, caressing Ramza's cheek lovingly with the hand not guiding Ramza's own hands.

Celine showed Ramza what to do with her hands, giggling playfully and moaning when Ramza began using both hands to pleasure her. "That's it love... you're doing great. It... feels so good. Just work it like that, with both hands. Don't be afraid to kiss it too, or lick it," Celine told Ramza, moaning as she smiled down at the younger wolf girl.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Moonlight dont answered in the instant, not at least more than a tilt of her head toward her right shoulder, meanwhile her left hand take the silver hair knot behind her. It could be a possibility... but the better way to know is to try it again. She told to Celine, meanwhile Ramza who was there frown as she ponder some for herself.

Of course, ramza have better things to have her mind focused, she soon turn to look at the elf and close the elven's manly parts she sit in front of her. It was soon time to heard what the two could say to decide the best way to solve the afliction on Celine's balls, but she follow blushing and giving a soft smile all the time, showing than she was not against this even. You are right Celine... im still a little worried... Moonlight told me some, but im still worried than you could lost yourself again. Ramza told to Celine, as her young hands rubs as Celine guide her to pleasure the blonde herm as she wanted to get soon at her peak.

Moonlight meanwhile remain at the side of Ramza, trying to calm her friend and give her some support, yet most of the work was from Ramza at this time. I passed a long time washing Celine from the slime all over her, so that dense succubi scent wouldnt stop you for detect her true scent and also i doubt than she will lost herself. The silver wolf girl then after a last caress on Celine's rod move to let the elf get more comfortable, her next orgasm was into seconds, so Moonlight press softly Ramza's back so this get a little push to decide to use her mouth on Celine's dick.

Of course, the green haired wolf girl sniff the thing first and started after some seconds to investigate first with little licks and soft rubs on both pennis and balls. I may drink it all and taste the monster eggs too, but i must ask. Why you leave me there willing and needed? I already said yes and ... Qamra was there~ It will be hard to have all what i wanted to lost my virginity again. Doubt than Qamra would easily see when that happens...

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"N-No please Moonlight, I... don't know if I could handle it," Celine moaned softly, pulling Moonlight into a deep kiss.

"Oh Ramza, even if I do lose myself again, it'll be okay. I love you both so much, I could never hurt you," Celine said, looking up at Ramza as she stroked Celine's shaft.

With her next climax mere seconds away from the feel of it, Celine began thrusting her hips a bit, seeking to gain more pleasure from Ramza's hand to let her climax wash over her. "I... I'm sorry Ramza, it's just... Qamra's words. They kind of hurt my feelings a bit, and I overreacted a bit I guess. I hope you'll forgive me Ramza, and... I'm ready this time if you are, but don't eat the monster eggs. Let's get all of them out first, and then... we can do it, if you're still ready," Celine said after Ramza spoke again, flushing with embarrassment, but pulling Ramza closer if the wolf girl was still willing.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Moonlight of course receive Celine's kiss with servitude, her lips were warm and her breath have a sweet scent as a succubi have, all this side effect of be licking and cleaning the elf doll from hours, Celine know than with all that aphrodisiac just kiss Celine back should wet Moonlight, but of course the silver haired girl was enduring it so Celine could fully focus on Ramza and so the elven could get someone more for her Harem.

With Moonlight giving all the confort possible and trying to look serious and cold as always, there was mostly a great need for Celine to cum by Ramza administration, her young hands were trying to be soft yet the elf could detect that hidden strenght being controlled to dont hurt her family jewels. "Fine... I guess than if that is an order i should eat them later or any other monster... im soo hungry, but "sigh"... fine."

There was a little grimace in Ramza's face, but then stoping her hands of Celine's cock which one was for seconds to cum she add with a mischievous smile. "Of course than i forgive you Celine, but im not ready this time... is really a shame as you were so close that time to have me, right? But if you accept to go with our little plan you will end with not only me, but also Qamra filled with your offspring"

"M-my apologize, milady. We take a long time talking and Ramza could had got some of what we are trying... if you wish i can help you to get free of these eggs and be taken again until you get sattled. Moonlight said hugging the elf and certainly thinking than all this was her fault.

Ramza chuckle and hugging both express. "Heh, we are so close to dont get what are you looking for, Moonlight. And Celine, you can have me only if you do the same with Qamra... i... i had dreamed with it... as we are both females... at least i want to share the same mate with her and give birth toours litters together... So you can use me now, but you cant have my virginity yet..."

Reveal her secret was really turning fully red the poor green haired wolf girl and she already was giving some of her to make this alliance to catch Qamra, it was now up to Celine decide to accept their help and also choice who would take her cream jizz after get than she cant use Ramza's pussy

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Celine recognized that Moonlight was trying to ignore her own arousal for Celine's and Ramza's sake. It made her love Moonlight even more, and she kissed Moonlight lovingly for it. "W-Would it be okay for you to eat the eggs? Like... would your bodies digest them without any trouble I mean? I just don't want them to hurt you girls, because I love you both so much," Celine asked, hugging them both. "If you'll be just fine though, then go ahead and eat them all you want Ramza," Celine told Ramza, kissing her on the lips.

"Of course I'll take you and Qamra both Ramza, have no worries about that. I mean... if Qamra really wants me that is. From the way she talked earlier, I doubt she does," Celine told Ramza, hugging her again.

"I can hold out until Qamra gets back, so both of you, go ahead and do whatever you like to me. I love you both no matter what," Celine told the two, hugging one with either arm.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Ussually there shouldn't be any problem for our bodies to digest them, but it could be a terrible mistake understimate these creatures adapted to take down ours army. Moonlight answer as Celine proceed to hug them, of course Ramza whimper as the young wolf girl looks to be in need to eat something. It must be fine if i bite them until crush them fully... if it calm you i would talk with the humans first before eat some. Ramza told to Celine, her hands stoping to pleasure the elf as this move to hug both wolf girls.

Oh... she needs you so baddly than she is confused that is why Qamra wants to take her distance, but i know her pretty well and i will make her beg for your dick, Celine. The young Ramza adds and the idea of place Qamra and her in Celine's arms was pretty much exciting than her tail wags in need.

As you wish milady, i will take this chance to teach Ramza how to pleasure you correctly... let all in ours hands and enjoy us as you see correct. Moonlight ends and soon her hands pull up her top to let free her ample breasts erected and full soaked in slime as her full torso was, she let her lover cloth still on her, but her blue eyes shine in lust contained until now. She placed the elf to rest in the small bed made of beast fur and then the silver haired wolf girl used her front and hands to pleasure Celine with an arousing massage, her neithers meanwhile press and rubs slowly at Celine's leg mostly trying to calm her painful itch. Between the kind kisses and little bites from Moonlight, Ramza focused on continue her work trying to taste and remember the true Celine's scent behind all that succubi magic at the doll body, there was not much slime at the elven's dick and balls thanks to Moonlight, but soon it was soaking her balls and cock until Ramza started to give small muffed moans by the sensitive and arousing than her lips were getting.

Soon after some minutes Celine cant hold more and cum direct to Ramza's mouth or face than dont matter the choice Ramza was inexperienced so she would be unable to hold all or find out when to prepare to drink, so she would end with her face drenched in the warm jizz. It was a large load filled with eggs of a marble size, Ramza would end with two at her mouth than would gte open to show to Celine before place them in a container, dont caring of the others at the floor for now as she focus all herself to clean herself what was stoped by Moonlight, the Haren Alpha certainly wishing than her friend get marked fully by Celine sperm as her.

Maybe Ramza complained a little of the thick scent, but she continued her work for the safety of the elven until a third load come out and so Moonlight accpted to help her. For amazing long minutes Celine have both wolf girls pampering her balls and cock, licking and loving them as suited sluts moaning in need, something slowly placed on tehm by the slime. But once out of tentacle eggs, it was Moonlight who take control of her dick and use it slighty in dominance to pleasure her burning cunt, just as a traveler in the desert finding some water, her pussy press as much as possible to dont let Celine get free until she had sattled some of her needs, meanwhile Ramza gets her clothes removed and placed her wet pussy at Celine's face as she tease and play with Moonlight's ample breasts, the young wolf girl tease them baddly maybe by some jealousy of her smallers C cup size, yet these would grow as she reach maturity in some years for sure.

Out of that point they would let Celine decide if they would change of position on continued like this until all get sattled.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I'd appreciate it Ramza, because I'd never forgive myself if you got hurt because of me," Celine said, petting Ramza's head and scratching her behind her ears. "And alright Ramza, if you're really sure that she is, then I'll trust you," she added, kissing her on the cheek.

With that, Celine nodded to Ramza and Moonlight, letting them take the lead here and laying back as instructed. The massage was pleasant, and Celine soon felt her pre beading up at the tip. Celine lie there under the two and let Ramza bring her to a swift and powerful climax, her body completely relaxed and ready for them to do as they pleased. All Celine really could do at this point was simply lay there and watch them toying with her, smiling softly when Ramza spit out some of the eggs into a jar.

"Oh girls, t-that feels so good. I... I can't help but... l-love it... and both of you, s-so much," Celine moaned softly as they kept going, not wanting them to stop.

As soon as they had emptied her poor balls of the eggs, Celine moaned and reached up to grasp Moonlight's hips as the wolf girl maneuvered atop her, in a dominant position, which gave Celine a very big thrill to be dominated by her mates. Celine didn't mind Ramza maneuvering over her face, and gently brought her pussy down to her lips and began licking at Ramza's virgin cunny, lapping at it and teasing her clit, making her cum with Moonlight as she thrust her hips up to meet Moonlight's bounces. When they had all three gotten their release, Celine wanted so badly to fill Ramza with her babies, that she almost couldn't stop herself, but thankfully she did just as she was raising up after having moved Ramza off and about to thrust into her.

"N-No I... I'm sorry Ramza, I promised you I'd wait until Qamra got back, and I'll keep that promise. Come here, I'll use my hands and mouth again if you want me to," Celine said after catching herself, kissing Ramza on the lips lovingly.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"Heh, if someday we get sick for something than we had ate it will not be your fault, Celine" Ramza told to Celine as the elf could easily notice the enjoyment than the wolf girl feels at her touch, it made Ramza blush and certainly made her fluffy tail wag happily.

Then the pleasure for them come, easily taking the elf as they pleased, getting their huge share between both beastgirls after more of ten minutes of intense pleasure. Moonlight was pleased the enough to release the futa member and rest at a side, but she as Ramza noticed how suddenly the elf was close to take the virgin wolfgirl too. If Celine wouldnt had stop herself there would had been a hard struggle with Moonlight, but Ramza couldnt get out of cold sweat... the intense pleasure from before had her out of chances to protect herself and mixed with that adrenaline to make her need to calm at Celine arms.

Heh heh... of course than i trust than you will mantain that promise, but just please dont play this kind of joke with me. Ramza said between her nervious chuckle and teardrops trying to escape of her eyes, the cold in her body and squirm at her whole body show the shock than it could had been lost her virginity when her dream was close to be fulfilled, certainly Ramza was so close to orgasm after that event than Celine wouldnt have problems to make her have even two close orgasms.

Lady Celine is a noble and kind woman... that and her stamina than could maybe match our male made her the best sire. Certainly, she will never break her promise and would always look for our wellness. Moonlight told to Ramza as she lift the green haired wolf girl and place her up Celine in a 69 position. I could look for some food as both continue or if im needed here i could help to calm yours needs Milady, i will follow any order than you give me. Said this the silver haired wolf girl tried to do what she could to guide both to pleasure each other or Celine could find a good use for her Alpha in her harem. If was all as Moonlight said she would dress and leave, trying to calm any remain pleasure and get some meat, meanwhile Ramza would start licking and sucking the futa dick again trying to do it better and learn more ways to pleasure their stud.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I made you a promise, and I intend to keep it Ramza, have no worries there," Celine told the wolf girl, petting her again.

Celine gently laid Ramza down onto her back and began eating her pussy out, delving her tongue into Ramza and pleasuring her as much as she could, making her cum as many times as she could. "Mmm, I try my best Moonlight, hmhm," Celine said, giggling softly.

After Moonlight maneuvered Ramza around to be on top of her again, Celine licked and suckled on Ramza's clit, and folds, driving her wild and making her cum again while the two took turns sucking her off. "I'm fine Moonlight, you needn't leave to get any food. Unless you're hungry that is. If so, then get yourself and Ramza something to eat. I'm comfortable with just having you two here with me," Celine said, giggling softly to the two.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"As you wish milady, i will ask for something to eat and return as fast as possible" Moonlight answer and leave giving to Celine some time alone with the young wolf. Meanwhile, the slime and sweet touch from the elf were melting the wolf girl over her, with her underwear away and fully nude there was nothing protecting Ramza from the succbi scent and her tongue and lips were incited to make Celine cum and drink her cum fully training herself and follow any instruction than she gets from the elf and Moonlight who return some minutes later with some meat than she share with Ramza.

"Are you sure than you arent hungry, Celine? We could share some meat and ask some more until Qamra return. Ramza saidd as Moonlight take her turn to pleasure the elf. "Please see for yourself Milady, we are yours guardians and humble harem maidens, so is of great importance for us your healt and safety" Ramza soon asked for some training to pleasure Celine better and Moonlight would accept to be used taken in any way than Celine desire. Between both girls served the noble elf rod for a long time and pamper the elf as also clean her and train some holds too nude and using them to warm theirs carnal needs.

The time passed and news start to echoe around the town, Moonlight and Ramza notice the tumult... "a new wolf girl is in the town and Qamra has bring her... there looks to be some demands of a new meeting but some of the leaders are incapacitated" Moonlight informed to Celine and both wolf girls waited for orders.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright hon, you should make sure you're full for the children's sake," Celine told Moonlight, petting her softly on the head.

As she lay there licking Ramza's folds, Lena sighed softly and came again, letting Ramza drink her seed down and moaning deeply as she pressed her mouth into Ramza's pussy, slurping noisily to make the wolf girl blush. After Moonlight returned, Celine smiled up at her when she was asked if she required any food herself. "No girls, I'm fine. Thank you though. My real body would need food, but as this isn't my real body at the moment, I don't really require any food at all. Hopefully, soon, I'll have my real body back, and I can show you what I'm really and truly capable of," Celine told Moonlight and Ramza, reaching up and squeezing their hands softly.

After a while, they lay back and relaxed in each others arms for a time, letting the cares of the world melt away as they did. Not long after relaxing back though, Celine heard the ruckus as well and raised up to go and see what was going on, especially after seeing how upset Moonlight and Ramza seemed to be about it all.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Moonlight kneel with respect, showin the respect as someone of so noble house as Celine deserve. "Of course Milady, they will be healty childrens of which you will be always proud" Her manners as warrior were noticed again yet this could not hide how glad the wolf girl was for the peting.

Ramza was not interested in show militar manners, lovely as she could her mouth work on the elven shaft trying to make the noble cum yet she couldnt stop of blush by how her body react and cause such lusty noises as her folders were tenderly threated. Her oral skill were getting improved with the experienced earned by each load and she was getting used of the special taste on the elven seed spiced by the aphrodisiac slime. Moonlight return later with enough food for the three of them, most of it meat yet as she has promised by Celine there was more than that to give all the nutrients to the future pups in her womb. " My apologize Milady, never expected than they had grant you so special body." Still, Moonlight take care of not let any food fall and sit close the elf and Ramza, eating slowly as she continue cuddling at the futa.

Their time together later was calm as they tried to know each other better, of course this couldnt last forever. Both girls had sensed Qamra's return and sensing another wolf girl out of them four alarm them, of course the fact than many were asking a new reunion made the wolf girls get in a not so good mood.

As she was getting up to leave, Moonlight tried to dress the elf with the magic armor and if there was time the two wolf girls would dress too, yet there was not time to clean themselves. As Moonlight and Ramza told there was Qamra and Blanche talking with others humans. The resume of what they were talking was easy, Qamra wanted an explanation of the lack of that named Goddess and also why one of them was trapped there and got found in such weak state. It was strange but the straight right hand of the human group couldnt join them again. For first time Celine heard than someone was really in heat to do their rol in the town.

Fortunately the black haired woman was there and the others girls than havent been so against the idea of allow what the Great Mistress has placed for the peace between both bands. Luck looks to smile at Celine this time as Qamra was the only with needs for answers. The humans looks to be weak this time, they were concerned by their Goddess be missing and they wanted so baddly get more succubi so the people in heat could calm enough to work.

Maybe this is not the best moment to make this talk, but we need to decide what to do now. We ask for more of this race named succubi... what do you require in change Celine"

Qamra get close Celine and whisper "I only need answers and someone to pay for this crime... so my heart dont look for revenge" Of course Moonlight should be in worse mood yet she was out trying to find ways too calm herself to dont hurt her not born childrens.

Blanche took the word again, as she has talked first before Celine got to reach the meeting. " I asked Litzy as also each of the guardians than come with us, there arent traces of our Goddess and she has been gone for maybe a day... This should give us still hopes for her return... but she never has leave her temple and her promise to Celine was than she would leave after dont need anymore the persons traped in her temple."

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm already proud of their mother, so I'm positive I'll be proud of them as well," Celine told Moonlight, smiling softly.

"Oh there's no need to apologize honey. It's fine," Celine told Moonlight, caressing her cheek.

After she prepared to head out to see what all the commotion was about, she stopped long enough to put her magic armor on and helped the others get dressed too, before she walked outside with them both, but keeping Moonlight in the back just in case. Stepping forward, Celine held her hands up to both sides in an attempt to pacify both of them, calling for them to quieten down. "Ladies, please... we can solve this matter in a peaceful manner," Celine said to them, listening to what the humans said, then to what Qamra whispered to her, and then what Blanche said.

Sighing as she heard everything, Celine pressed her index fingers against her temples and thought things over for a few moments before talking again. "Alright, firstly, we can get you more succubi, but it will take time for them to get here, plus they'll need to be guarded on their journey here. But thankfully, one of the succubi here can perform magics that would allow more to come much quicker, if you're willing to allow her to create a portal somewhere nearby. It's up to you ladies. Secondly, Qamra, I didn't want to tell you about the other wolf girl in the temple, because I knew that you and the others would act this way. What's done in the past, should stay there, in the past. We should let the wolf girl from the temple decide what she should be given as a form of repaying her for what happened, but we can't let anyone be hurt because of this because violence will only beget more violence. And thirdly, Blanche, if I recall correctly, she promised to let them go and stuff, I don't remember her saying she would leave the temple permanently afterwards," Celine said, to each of the groups of girls.