What's new

Mind Flayer (Celine Genaus)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Mind Flayer (Celine Genaus)

Celine have completely the wolf girls docile in her hands, sumise and needed to sattle the most basic needs than the elf could have. Moonlight's eyes open from time to time to reveal a daze on them, cuddling and as she cooes by the gently touch on her whole self than mostly aims to her breasts and nibbles at her ears and neck. However, her bright gaze appear again and turn softly to the elf after this said some unnexpected words. The Great Mistress Name... it shouldnt be said so carelessly~ Only few honorable and important persons like you in this world deserve the right to know it, milady♪~ Moonlight said trying to scold the elf a little but her whole self was owned by Celine, than her words come out in a peaceful cooe.

At the sign of the need than Celine have to be inside the wolf girl again, Moonlight let the elf place her in any position than she wish, and once in her four she move her hands to pull down her thong resting it at the end of one of her legs, then she spread her buttlock and lower lips, fully exposing them to her mate as she wag her rise up tail. Celine moves soon to accept Moonlight's invitation, liking the slighty soaked sweet pussy in front of her, placing all ready for a new use on her dominated partner. Meanwhile Moonlight tried to have her rear as high as possible, trying to make Celine's task easier, her cold eyes tainted with a blush in her cheeks, bitting softly her lower lips to stop any unneded moan to escape so soon.

With the first thrust, the wolf girl's hands move to hold herself at the floor, her eyes wide opened and a enjoyment gasp suddenly going out, her focus gets fully placed on move her hips and enjoy each second of their mating. She dont needed to press her inner walls as her tight naturaly was pressing at the hard warm object. The orgasm from the wolf girl was easy to notice when this get closer, her silk skin got a soft whole blush, her pants were giving more to her moans and her cunt was gotten more tight and wet. Up to this, she endured all what she could, until the thick warm jizz flow direct to her womb.

I love you... i love you... my whole self belongs to you milady. her intercut words answer back to Celine, Moonlight was trying to recover her senses until the elf bite her neck. Her tongue hang softly as she softly smile,her tail move and rubs on Celine, Moonlight enjoy herself now turned into a puddin at Celine's hands.

Celine had problems to escape from Moonlight's pussy, giving her seed to mark a sattled Moonlight who rest in bliss on the floor for a minute, giving some breath to both before the wolf girl crawl in her four and gets on her kness in front of Celine. She remove her top completely and started licking the elven's member to clean it from any drop of cum and nectar, her hands giving a kind massage on the futa's testicles. Mmh...So kind and honorable soul...mmh...mmh... deserve the right of have a tittle... over any God and be only below our Great Mistress at her side...ahh

Moonlight stop her words as she focus on suck Celine's balls, one by one. Her wolf like tongue was a delight and Celine could cum soon or later. If i would have the greatest collar, would that mean than i will be your Alpha in your vast harem? Moonlight ask with her blue eyes looking up at Celine as she wait giving long licks on the hard member in front of her. As you desire... Qamra and Ramza will fall to your love too, Milady.... I will hand my...

Suddenly Moonlight fluffy white ears rise up and she move to a side to look at the door made of primitive materials... a soft growl come out of her yet she continued licking at the elven's member.

Uhm, Celine? Are you awake... im not interrupting, right? A pregnant Blanche ask as she get inside the room, easily she notice the naked wolf girl who was in middle of her service.

Celine could see than Moonlight wanted to jump at her friend, but the silver wolf girl's mind was multitasking now, so with a little push Celine could make the wolf girl dont focus too much on the human.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

When she found herself unable to pull out of Moonlight at first, Celine simply melted inside of her and kept pounding, the desire to pull out flowing from her mind. After a few more minutes of fucking and cumming inside of her though, Celine finally managed to pull free and marked Moonlight with her seed. When she saw Moonlight turning around after they finished cumming, removing her top in the process, Celine couldn't help but smile and sat back to relax, letting the wolf girl wrap her sweet lips around her shaft to clean it, biting her bottom lip as she did.

"O-Oh yes Moonlight, of course that's what it would mean. You're my first wolf girl mate after all," Celine replied almost immediately, caressing Moonlight's cheek as the wolf girl suckled on her large engorged balls, a spurt of pre erupting from her shaft, followed by a full on orgasm when Moonlight switched to the other ball. "Would you like that Moonlight? Having Qamra and Ramza join you as the next two in my harem? Though... I doubt that Qamra wants me, as she's too focused on serving the great mistress. And I don't mind if you know her name too Moonlight, it's okay, because I trust you completely," Celine then asked curiously, pulling Moonlight up and kissing her on the lips before letting her get back to cleaning her shaft.

After Blanche showed up, Celine couldn't help but giggle at Moonlight's little growl even while she continued attending her cock and balls. "Shh Moonlight my love, this is Blanche, she's a friend. I promise," Celine said soothingly to Moonlight, caressing her cheek with the back of her hand to ease her worries and letting her continue cleaning her as she turned to Blanche. "What is it Blanche? We are kinda busy, but not overly so," Celine then asked Blanche.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Having half her attention on the elf's answer and lick her balls, cause than the sudden orgasm take Moonlight off guard, she soon squeak in surprise once the warm fluid touch her beautiful silver hair, so quickly she move to try her best in get her mouth on the futa cock, of course most of the cum get out her mouth and even some at the end was leaking from her mouth and ample chest, making a little trial to her slim belly.

Her right hand softly clean her closed eyes taking the small remain to her mouth, as she nods and give some last licks to Celine's dick before rise to accept the elven's kiss. Yes, i recomend it, milady. Their high top pedigree as mine, would certainly bless you with healty and strong childrens...

Besides, Qamra cant hide her lustful eyes and love as she see you, Milady. Maybe she loves the Great Mistress, but share some similar feelings for you too. Moonlight whisper at Celine's ear giving a soft lick at her lobe, then she went down to try to end her work, maybe trying to make Celine cum again and eat all her seed.

With Blanche's visit, the wolf girl remain on guard, calming softly by the elf touch and touch. Her beautiful lips press around Celine's cock, trying to put as much as possible inside her mouth until the point of sometimes reach her throat, her special tongue licking around the hard meat, as the naughty suction sounds increase in the room. Celine could feel the sharpness on Moonlight's fangs in any moment, yet they never press the needed to cause any damage

Heh, i just come to visit you, it has been maybe more of a week before our last meeting. The human dressed in similar rags as Moonlight answer, getting closer until sit at the bed at Celine's side. The elf noticed a shadow at a side of the door and she could bet than this belong to the Dark Guardian who always has been close to Blanche.

Taking Celine's hand, Blanched place it over her belly what made Celine notice a little buldge. Its growing so fast, many of my friends believe than i could have them in just a pair of weeks. Blanche's words cause the wolf girl to look at her, but she then noticed the preecum already leaking, restraining her there to give pleasure until Celine gets her next peak.

Ah, Slimy will be happy to see you again, im sure than she has already given birth all her childrens. Blanche said with a smile, as her hand rise to caress the elven's neck what tensed Moonlight. Be the way, ours leaders already are waiting for you, if you wish i could say them to wait a little longer~

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Are you sure that Qamra wants me too Moonlight? I just don't know if she really does, f-from the way she spoke before," Celine asked, moaning softly and enjoying the lick on her ear as she shuddered.

Celine was already on her way to another release thanks to Moonlight's hard work as Blanche came in. "I know Blanche and I apologize for taking so long. Just... things happened and whatnot. And wow, that's so great Blanche," Celine told Blanche as she felt of her belly, gently caressing it and thinking for a few moments about the last bit. "Aye I suppose we should go. J-Just as soon as, M-Moonlight finishes this time, and I do hope Slimy's okay, it's been a while since I last saw her," Celine then said, biting her bottom lip and grabbing Blanche's hand to squeeze softly as she neared her next climax.

"Shh shh Moonlight, my love, Blanche is a friend, and I trust her to not try and hurt us," Celine told Moonlight when she seemed to tense up as Blanche touched Celine's neck, and then Celine relaxed and let Moonlight finish, cumming again and letting Moonlight drink it all down if she wished.

After Moonlight had finished her off one last time, Celine would gently pull her up and kiss her on the lips again, before looking to Blanche and asking where they could wash up quickly before they went to speak with everyone. After they had cleaned up, Celine would ask Moonlight if she wished to come with her, and if so, then Celine would hold her hand and head to wherever they were supposed to meet at.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Yes im sure, believe in me. Qamra's words are just a shield to avoid lost herself in your arms. Moonlight said this proceed to continue her sweet work on Celine. Of course than once the human get there all gets difficult for her needs to make Celine cum again.

Hmm, i just supposed than you were in a hurry solving problems at that woman's castle. Things had happened here too, but we should talk about that later with the rest. Blanche tried to smile then to Moonlight and be kind as much as possible, but Moonlight maybe was more focused on her task, the one than soon made Celine cum in a bigger load, so much than Moonlight was unable to drink it all, but her warrior reflex made her quickly use her hands to press her breasts the enough to endure the cum than escape from her mouth, she then tried to reach the drop using her tongue to lick her own chest as best as she could, giving soft gasp and moans by the effort to dont fail on this.

With her tongue making a good job, the wolf girl get lifted by Celine and they share a long kiss, sharing the seed recovered just moments ago. Once ended, Celine ask to Blanche for a place to bath themselves, her ponders dont last too much before answer.

Uhm, every house have theirs water reserve, then there is the river but we should avoid that place. Anyway, i know a good place. The human said as she get up and move to talk to her dark guardian, meanwhile Moonlight move to wear her rags again, dont caring of have cum at her front and back.

Once in their way to wash themselves, Celine notice than they were in a calm area of the town and at a side there was a puddle of clean water part certainly of the rivers below the mountain. Would i have the honor of clean you again, milady? Monlight ask as she undress again to help Celine on clean faster. Blanche let they have their space and with the time Celine could clean Moonlight too, but of course the scent of jizz on her will remain the enough for the remain wolf girls to notice it easily.

Done their preparations the four gets their way to a large tent, inside Qamra, Aisha, five women and four dark Guardians were waiting. The one at the principal seat was a black hair woman in a beautiful armor made of monster remains, a pair of women looks to dont stand the prescence of beatgirls with them, but the remain three looks to be calm and ready to talk with Qamra.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Celine sat and enjoyed Moonlight's ministrations on her dick as she came again, moaning lewdly as she came and Moonlight did her best to swallow it all down. Seeing that she simply couldn't, Celine reached down and caressed Moonlight's cheek lovingly before bringing her up to share a kiss. "Y-Yes Blanche... w-we can talk later about that," Celine panted as she came, trying to multitask as best she could as she recovered from her orgasm.

After they were on their way to clean up again, Celine nodded to Moonlight when asked if Celine wished her help in cleaning up. "Of course, I would love your help Moonlight," Celine told the wolf girl happily, smiling brightly at her and giving her a hug as they got into the water to clean up.

Celine returned the favor and helped Moonlight clean up some too, holding her close and just enjoying the feel of the wolf girl against her as they soaked for a couple of minutes. Once done, Celine followed Blanche to the meeting place and saw everyone there waiting as they went into the large pavilion tent.

"I apologize for the long wait. I... had needs that had to be taken care of," Celine said as she came in, bowing her head slightly to everyone. "So now that I am here. I suppose we should get down to business. But first, ladies, I would like to ask that you two to at least make an effort to show us a little respect and courtesy. We are outnumbered and we aren't carrying any weapons. We wish to make the first step towards a lasting peace between our peoples. So I feel that if we have anyone that is going to show hostility in here, then a lasting peace and alliance can't happen, and then the fighting will only continue and more on both sides will be lost. So please, I beg of you, everyone on both sides, leave any hostility at the door, for we are trying to make a peace so our children and their children won't have to fight each other and can live together in harmony," Celine went on to say after taking her seat, speaking to the two humans that looked to be barely containing their anger towards Qamra and the others, but meaning it towards everyone.

"I believe peace for future generations is something we can all agree upon isn't it," Celine then said after looking around to see everyone's reactions.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Celine enjoy her bath with Moonlight, both nude girls tried to make each touch as pleasant as it could to the others, rubbing theirs bodies to soap each other, theirs hands pressed and caress each soft part causing soft moans come out each others and between this theirs lips collide reaching soon to enjoy theirs warm mouths than were melting as the ones below.

Moonlight then used the clean areas of her clothes to dry Celine as much as possible, of course the elf dont need to care to get sick, as this was not a real body and if she werent casting her anti slime spell the slime will mantain her wet.

Dressed with her rags again, the silver haired wolf girl get inside teh tent behind Celine, helping the elf to sit in her chair and then remain behind her, most of the time closing her eyes or looking down, pretty much after the elf words. Blanche also get inside and take a seat, as her Guardian also get inside where the creature stay close the entrance to stop any not invitated to disturb this reunion.

We had already peace before the people of your mistress fight us. One of them dont wasted time in answer.

Of course we cant just ignore each other after what happened, but what is trying to earn your side? Why we should open ours borders to these creatures? Our childrens will be in constant danger with them around and ours resources will be taken by them. The second human against this aliance said, her words were more direct agains Qamra who tried to remain calm as she gets pointed and marked as something similar to a pest, the wolf girl wanted to talk, to defend herself and her cause, but for some reason remain in silence, it was unsure why until the black hair woman take the word.

Quiet both of you! This warrior named Qamra already said than we will get more resources, protection and lands. Accept their people in our territory will bring us prosperity and about the start of this conflict both sides fight each other, so is also our fault not just of them The one who could be the one in charge of this meeting turn to Celine and look at her a for some seconds, her eyes were almost as if she wanted to see her whole body and soul.

What will you earn Celine? Why someone blessed by the Gods try to serve that ruler and risk herself in the process?

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Celine didn't make Moonlight dry her off with her clothes, telling her new mate that she needed to keep her clothes dry for herself so she didn't get sick, and to think about their children even now growing inside of her. Either way, once they got to the tent, Celine sat down and held Moonlight's hand gently while she spoke, trying to keep Moonlight from feeling sad or anything, but her words were directed at not just the humans, but to the wolf girls too.

Celine let the two more hostile looking humans speak, and merely nodded, looking a little annoyed, but remaining calm. After the black haired girl spoke up and shut the other two up, then directed her question at Celine, the young elf sighed softly as she thought about it for a few moments. "Well... one of my lovers that lives in the great mistress's palace, Triny, she and I have two children together, and she is human, while they are half elves. The palace is good and all, but I would like for them to be able to grow up around others their own age and somewhat their own race. Plus, I have my coming children with my mate here to think about too," Celine began saying, reaching back as she paused, to rub Moonlight's belly gently. "So I have to think not only for myself, and the great mistress and her people, but also my own children. But I hold no anger towards humans, because in my homeland across the ocean to the east, we elves and humans live together in harmony, with the beast kin races like the wolf girls here, among many others. But I love the great mistress, because we have a child together too, and I want to protect her, and make it so that she never has to worry about fighting. I'm willing to fight myself though, to make that happen, but if we can make peace without a fight, then it's more than worth trying I believe. Is peace not better than war? The offer of some food, extra protection, and everything else that was mentioned the other day to your goddess still stands exactly how it was then. If we can make peace between the two of our peoples, then we can then get the nekos eventually to agree to make peace with us," she went on to say, looking around at everyone to see if they all agreed that peace was better than war.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With Moonlight dressed at her side in the meeting, Celine was sure than the wolfgirl feels bad for not be of more help in dry her or dress her before this important event, but Celine know than her obstinacy cant face the wolfgirl nobility and loyalty.

Celine talk back feeling the warm kind hand of her lover all her time and of course soon the regent of this place take her turn to express herself.

We arent so different, Celine. I also wants the best for my people and a prosperous future, this is why we are trying this peace, even when we are losing more than your side. You'll see, one of the appointments is clear ours tunnels from monsters for a safe comunity between our people, but our safety is in part thanks to the danger than ours monsters are for others races, without them we will be an easier target for any army.

We understand what could cost, but we will help in improve yours defenses, being at the Great Mistress side will protect you of any nation. Qamra answer in a respectful tone, of course no matter how she talk or the kind of her words, it looks like Celine was the more acceptable there of the three.

That wouldnt make us be on mercy of your mistress? At least the use of monsters leave us with some freedom... but, live with soldiers of other nation even of an allied... You think than we could live in peace and without fear? The red head against them said, pretty much more worried for their future than pissed with beastgirls in this room.

Its not this freedom be of high cost now with wild mosters taking your citizens? As more than i investigate yours Dark Guardians it gets clear than they can defend you from the creatures in this cave, but only when the beasts dont reach a limit... once they reach it they will aim for this town. Aisha answer, looking to just say the obvious even when she was more interested in rub the Dark Guardian close her.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm, I don't understand how you and your people are losing more in this alliance really. Not only would you be able to leave the mountain safely and perhaps even make farmlands above ground. The only things you might be losing really is the possible protection of the monsters in the mountain. And no we don't want you to be servants of the great mistress. But these creatures hurt even your people, and turn them into nothing more than babbling sex fiends themselves that can think of nothing but sex," Celine replied, looking worried that the humans wouldn't agree to an alliance if it meant getting rid of the monsters, so Celine thought that she would have to convince them otherwise. "Also, leaving too many of the monsters in the caves could bring the possibility of one of my lovers or my children someday being taken from this place if I ever decide to bring any of them to visit or live for a while. So I personally cannot abide by them being here, unless they are at least thinned out and the dark creatures here can successfully keep them out of the town itself. Surely you can see the benefits of at least thinning them out. Besides, having an easier path into here would make the exchanging of supplies far easier for both sides, and would alleviate the need for secrecy to keep the monsters from attacking us. I don't see how the monsters provide you any freedom at all, least of all more than you would have with some of our soldiers helping to protect this place," she added before pausing to let the benefits she mentioned sink in some, and her fears for leaving the wild monsters in the tunnels around.

"And we have shown no hostility here now, none of my guards, nor the succubi that I brought too," Celine said after a few moments, gesturing at the wolf girls, and then Aisha. "I ask you ladies. Isn't it better to have friendly people around? Ones who would help to protect your people, as well as play with the children and help out around town too. Weren't there some poor ladies who had been taken and recently rescued from the monsters in the caves too? I brought the succubi healers with me because I thought that if anyone could maybe help them, then the succubi could, for they know more about sex and being fucked silly than anyone. Plus, another thing we offer is our succubi, who are both more than willing to breed and have fun with your futanari girls here, as well as providing relief for them in return when they need it. Personally, I see only upsides to this offer of alliance, for your people especially, while we would be giving quite a bit in fact, in terms of food and other supplies, as well as taking away from our own defenses somewhat to help protect both your people and our own," she went on to say, hoping her words got through.

"Sometimes girls, I've found it's better to swallow your pride, and accept help when it's offered. I learned that the hard way myself, and I don't want to see you all make the same mistakes I have. If you can't learn to accept other peoples, then how are we ever going to have a true everlasting peace? And if you ladies didn't know, the reason the wolf girls here distrust humans as much as they do, is because the human towns and cities to the south, and I think some further to the north, take wolf girls, cat girls, and other monster girls like them, and turn them into slaves, and they don't treat them overly well either and treat them as little more than pets. But for the sake of their tribe, Qamra, Moonlight, and their alpha and the rest of their people too, are all willing to extend their hand in friendship to make the first move for peace and an alliance, so that they, nor their children, will end up as slaves, or worse. I hope that you all can understand and respect that," Celine added as an afterthought, merely praying to her goddess that her words were listened to and heeded.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The group of humans let her talk with freedom and with respect they let her end. The most affected at least for Celine to notice was Moonlight who remain quiet in silence, but her hand than Celine holds was a little cold and shivering. The young wolfgirl certainly was pretty young to had meet a human before, maybe it was not exactly fear or anger...just a terrible mix of feelings after notice what was in game after the many tales of the wise ones of her wolf tribe.

The leader dont answer in the instant, first look at the dark guardian at her right which only made a small sound before turn to the elf again, the silent conmotion of the rest of the humans also stop there and Qamra remain calm, pretty much thinking what she will answer as they could ask some of that past in their hystory, but they dont ask her at the end.

We know the feeling of being enslaved and see our children's future be doomed, it was not so many ages than ours ancestors were used as mere toys and breeders for fiend like creatures. Be sure than we will never enslave any of you. But also in exchange all of your realm must understand why we are so wary about share ours lives with others races. The black haired woman said, looking to be pondering what must be done for this possible peace.

We should give some acceptance, for ours blessed ones. One of the three until the moment silent women said.

Even Our Goddess approve theirs terms, Lizzy also sense an honorable soul on Celine. Blanche said and the human girls talk between them for a moment, there were many points of view, but finally the one leading this meeting stop the talk to say maybe what has been decided.

We had decided to place this in a middle point. We accept the help of your Mistress and most of their demands. However, not all the races can be allowed to be inside our mountain, specialy not demon looking ones and nekos, the hate of our people havent halved yet and having already wolf girls in our town cause alarm in some of ours citizens.

Now the point about reduce the monsters in ours tunnels would be allowed in part... we could clean this floor and make a safe path in which we have control, but until we reinforce our area with something else that will be all what we accept.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Celine nodded when the human group's leader started speaking, hearing her out before replying. "My people know what slavery can be like too, for they too, along with the humans and other peoples of my homeland, were once enslaved by the cruel demons that resided there. But we managed to win against our evil overlords, primarily with the help of some of the demons that changed sides when the rebellion happened. It was primarily succubi and other kinds of female demons, but a few males as well," Celine said, looking over and smiling at Blanche when she spoke up and basically gave her thoughts.

After that, Celine listened to the final decision from the leader that was there with them, and nodded. "I think that this would be acceptable to start, though eventually I do hope that you and your people would relax enough around us that all would be welcome, as all of your people would be more than welcome to come to our lands as well. I must ask for at least the succubi as well though to be allowed the same as the wolf girls. By and large, the succubi are harmless when it comes to a fight. They're lovers primarily, not fighters. And later on we can get rid of the rest of the monsters, or at least force them away from the town here, so that not only would we be safe coming in, but so that all of you would be safer as well," Celine replied, feeling a bit more hopeful now that they were at least listening to her.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Celine was really focused on her speech and the results of it than she dont noticed until end how the eyes of the humans change in middle of her talk. There was a newborn fear in her eyes as they tried to look for something on Aisha than they cant reach to find. The demoness start to let escape some little tear drops and hide her sobs. Im so glad than all these Dark Lords are just now part of that terrible past, in Celine's continent and this too. As us the succubi as beings similars to the almost the extinct nymphs possees a high libido and endurance were their favorite race to torture and use as just toys... sexy cute toys.

The elf could be sure than their past was never a burden for any succubi of this continent, the enough to make them cry in public, even less Aisha who has been most of her time with most of her attention in the arousing Dark Guardians. But this act was so real, Celine could feel some wet in her own eyes and most of the hate and fear of the humans were now sympaty and wish to confort that poor succubi.

It must had been terrible ages for yours ancestors. But does that mean than succubi are demons? The black haired woman ask and Aisha shake softly her head as she clear her tears. We arent demons, all succubi born to share love and protect the life of others, our kind cant be more opposite to the demons, even some cultures call us "Love Angels". The ruler of the meeting turn to the Guardians and the one at her right made the same small noise as it has done when Celine talked.

I see. Please forgive me to even think than the succubi are close to demons. The woman said and the others follow, glad than the missunderstanding was ended in this way. Celine had her eyes on Aisha after that half truth said to the humans, the succubi just stick out playfully a little her tongue after smile. It was then than Celine find it out, not a single of them looks as succubi, they from the first time to get close to a human had hidden theirs horns, wings and tail. From the start the humans believe than the term succubi mean something more close at "Hyper Nimpho" than anything related to a demon and after see how almost all fall down by the elf innocent words was proof than better Celine must let the succubi handle that topic.

Our decision for allow more succubi is unanimous, we dont see any problem in have these beautiful ladies in great number and we will allow some citizens to follow them to the castle to meet their race if they are protected and returned to theirs family after a season.

The human take a moment to calm her feelings of worry for the succubi race before procceed. About the others races similar to demons or good demons if something like that could exist, it would require a lot of time for all our people to accept it.

The talk about the allow of races was ending so Aisha rise softly her hand and get the attention of the humans again. Can i take the word? She said and all nod giving her time to share what she have to say. It could sound strange, but im an expert scientists in the monster are and i could notice than the Dark guardians holds the abillity to repel and even control wild creatures and also most of the races... if i could work with them we could find a better and safe way to control the cave monsters.

The humans looks to need some time to decide this last, but Celine culd add more if she wish.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aye, it is a good thing they are gone, else I may never have met any of you wonderful girls. And yeah, the evil demons used to torment succubi too, just as much as the regular mortals and whatnot," Celine said after Aisha spoke, nodding her head and wrapping an arm around Aisha in a half hug. After Aisha spoke to the humans when asked if succubi were demons, Celine nodded. "Aye, it's as Aisha says. You could say that their ancestors far in the past were kind of like demons... maybe to a point, but even then that's stretching it some from everything I've ever heard about them. Succubi today, as far as I know, are no more demons than humans are really. And I've never met an evil succubus, ever, and that includes the ones from my homeland across the ocean. My family has multiple succubus handmaids that served us for generations, because succubi are very long lived if not immortal really. Now they might be mean, in terms of teasing people, but certainly not cruel in any way. The best way to learn more about succubi though is to simply get to know them I think, because no succubus is the same, in looks or anything else," Celine said, adding in other good points about succubi as she knew them, wiping Aisha's cheeks clean of tears.

After Aisha spoke some more on the matter of the cave monsters, once the humans decided to allow the succubi in there with them, with Celine noticing for the first time that the succubi seemed to have been hiding their true forms, Celine nodded. "If anyone knows how best to control or tame, or fight the monsters in the cave here, it would be Aisha. I've never met anyone like her that has so much control over creatures, or the power to resist them, or counter anything they might be able to do. When I came in here the first time, she saved me from some of the cave creatures that would have turned me into nothing more than a babbling slut, and I'm very thankful for that," Celine said, looking around at Aisha and smiling at her as she praised her abilities to the crowd.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

More than help, Celine words looks to just cause on the humans more ponders after what they suppose had been Aisha's words. Of course Aisha was ready for the elven's double edge tongue or at least be calm to defend the peace than they are looking for even against the own Celine.

Yes, saddly we have a distant bloodline with demons, but mostly placed to us by the dark lords after conquer our world... even then there is not register of bad succubi in ours documents or tales of ours ancestors... thanks that mostly to our pure good nature than still in ours days dilute that taint, if there is still one. The humans take more time to eat her worlds, but at the end something calm them.

The black haired woman sigh as she shake her head in dissapointment. Even in my dreams what i expected about demons couldn't be so terrible. In perspective even us were tainted by theirs cursed blood.... At least thanks to the goddess we got something good from their tyranny, we meet your kind. Unfortunately it looks like the hate against the demons has grow inside the heart of the ones in the meeting, but the succubi race was blessed and allowed to live between them, at the end it could take many years before a demon would be allowed by them to place a foot on the human town.

Aisha sigh by being glad than all worked somehow, but hide the reason of her sigh with a little move of her head to one of her shoulders. It was so fortunate than i was ready to save Celine that time, without the right knowledge both of us would be still trapped and giving birth to baby monsters. That is why its imperative create a laboratory out the town and it could take me weeks study the dark guardians and the monsters in this cave... but for this i could need help to capture them.

Aisha let Celine clean her tears and hug her without problem, really the succubi was in her rol and let the elf pamper her in every moment placing at a side away her preferences for monsters this time.

Uhm we could share with you a safe room close the town and some of ours Guardians to protect you, meanwhile what the rest of you will do? The black haired woman ask and Qamra rise softly her hand maybe alittle worried than they hunt her with theirs gaze again. Ours orders are protect our leader Celine and each human of this town. Of course in needed we could help in any other way than we can.

We allow it, but we will give to each of you two escorts to avoid any conflict between our races. The leader said as the others accept her words. soon asking to Celine what will she do now.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I know it will take time, but time... is a luxury that we thankfully have at the moment. In some weeks, I would like to ask if it would be possible for any of you to meet some of the lesser demonic folk under the great mistress's employ. Under your terms of course, so long as they aren't inconvenienced too greatly by it. If they are uncomfortable, they get a little grouchy sometimes, and can be a little short with you I've found. But if it puts you at ease any, then I can say for certainty that some demon folk live in my homeland peacefully, and have forsaken evil. You could say they're redeemed, although it is pretty difficult to introduce you to any of them of course. But the great mistress has plenty of non demons serving her as well, and hopefully very soon you could meet some of them and you'll learn that while they might not be overly kind, they aren't cruel or evil," Celine said softly, and in an understanding tone as she cleaned Aisha's tears gently.

After everything was said and done, Celine honestly didn't know what else she had to do hear now that the talks were over. Sure she was supposed to talk to the goddess here about releasing the captives they still had, and there was finding Cassie too, but other than that, she herself didn't have a whole lot.

"Hmm, well I am supposed to find my friend Cassie. She... was lost in an attack on the great mistress's palace some days ago, and we don't know where she's at right now. But the last reports we had believe she may be here in the mountain, or at least nearby it. And I also must speak to your goddess if at all possible. I have another friend that was being held here, a gargoyle girl named Lina, and presumably a few others. Your goddess told me to speak with her when I came back here for these meetings and she would see them released, as she required their energies to... revive herself or something. While I don't agree with taking them against their will and draining their energies and life forces like that, I can forgive it so long as she keeps her promise and does release them, and so long as they aren't permanently hurt, weakened, or changed by it," Celine said after a few moments of thinking about it, and not in any hostile tone or anything either, and simply a diplomatic one, as the goddess that ruled here did indeed tell her that if she remembered correctly.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The black haired woman take a moment to ponder what Celine has propose and the rest of the humans except Blanche looks to frown at the idea, but let the one in charge decide. " Instead weeks, maybe we should be talking about months to decide if we are ready to know a demon. There are many issues than we must solve and i want to see first if the races already accepted would honor their word. "

"We will. Our honor and loyalty are the most important for us." Qamra said, suddenly lifting up her seat before then turn to Celine and Moonlight, of course than Moonlight endure the words from these humans, but she was in her limit to get a little pissed, Celine could be sure of this by just holding her hand. "Now if this meeting is close to end, i must declare my needs to escolt our leader Celine to see the Goddess, in order to mantain her safe in the trayect."

"Certainly we had ended most of the topics to talk about, but i recomend all of you to stay away of our Goddess's temple." The leader's words was close to make the wolfgirls ask the reason, trying to dont think bad of the humans or suppose than they were being looking down by them, by fortune Blanche take the word. "The path could be invaded by mosters, ussually her power mantain them away, but if we will recover more no humans from that place then we will call a lot their attention than they could attack us in huge groups."

"Hmhm, i suppose than then you will let Celine be escolted by Dark Guardians, we could also take the kidnap ones outside the mountain in many small groups... I will let Celine decide our plan, but two more of us will not cause too much difference". Aisha said, her eyes shining with needs to sense the passion of new kind of creatures, so she was waiting for what Celine decide for her followers in this mission. Something than the two wolf girl share but with different reasons

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"It's a leap of faith on both of our parts when you think about it. We're placing our faith in you and your people to see beyond the past, while you're putting faith in our people to not be like they were in the past. But I didn't mean bringing one of them into here, I can respect that decision. I meant that maybe a few of you that were willing could come outside or to the great mistress's palace to meet a few or something. It is in the end, your decision whether or not you did of course," Celine replied, looking to Qamra as she spoke and nodding. "Aye, the wolf girls are the most honorable people I know just about. If they give you their word, then they will keep it no matter what," she added to the humans.

After the talk had been finished and everything, Celine thought it over for a few moments before looking back to Blanche and the other human that had been the most peaceable of the lot of them. "So, how can we get to her and speak if her temple is overrun by monsters? Or if the path is overrun rather. If she has such great power that she can keep them away, I would think that the place she makes her residence at would be the most protected of all around here," Celine asked curiously, feeling that the humans here would know the best route to her so they could speak. "If you know the best path there, then we would be very thankful if you could get us there, or at least me. Or is your lady goddess not there at the temple right now?" she went on to say.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Im sure than we could use the same path than we use to let you see her the first time. Blache said, pretty sure than Celine could remember when the blonde woman guide her at a safe path that time, this was supposed to be a secret and Lizzy her Dark Guardian as Slimy were with them that time.

Milady, if you should go, then the group protecting you should borrow some weapons from this place, unless you already have a weapon than is inmune to the creature's fluids. Moonlight interrupt after a soft touch on Celine's shoulder

Ramza is already looking to get some equipment, but could take her a time. Some townpeople said than the material is scarce and insufficient at this moment to equip our whole group, if we could hunt some for ourselves but that would take us at least a pair of days. Qamra add, she was still equiped with her armor and each wolf girl could fight unnarmed, also Aisha dont need a weapon and Blanche have her own equipment... Of course than Celine equipment was stored but she could recover it in the act.

The black haired woman meanwhile of course answer about the demon's meeting topic, but still remain sure than that would be taken in a longer time, the worries from her group was make the whole town accept the succubi and wolfgirls so more of this race could live here temporaly, with an expect of large groups of succubi accepting to come here. Of course reduce the monster's number was needed for this or they would attack the town again as when the nekos were kidnapped.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I suppose we could use it Blanche. I just don't want anyone to get hurt on my account," Celine told Blanche, thanking her for the suggestion.

"Qamra, I would like for you, Ramza, and NoomNoom to work with the humans here to see about aiding them in gathering more of those resources needed to create weapons resistant to melting from the monster's fluids here in the mountain. You don't have to necessarily follow their orders exactly, but I would suggest that you listen to them, as they know more about this area than we do. Okay hon," Celine told Qamra, waiting for an answer before turning to the humans again. "If that is okay with you ladies that is. Think of it as our first act of friendship. The wolf girls here can fight without the need for weapons if need be, though it would be good if they could have some with which to fight. Blanche, if you could show me and Aisha to the temple, with a few of the Dark Guardians, that would be much appreciated. In the meantime, Moonlight, I'd rather you not be involved in any fights while you're pregnant. I couldn't bear to lose you and the children," Celine then said, gently rubbing Moonlight's belly and kissing her on the cheek.

If everyone agreed to her plan, then Celine would nod and finalize everything, and prepare to move out like this. "Miss, would you please see to it that Moonlight is treated with respect and kindness for me? She is with child and I would be more than a little upset if she were to be mistreated in any way," Celine asked the leader of the humans in a very polite manner before they all set out.