What's new

Mind Flayer (Celine Genaus)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Mind Flayer (Celine Genaus)

The elven's hand notice soon the young fur at Ramza's fluffy ears, showing than this has just early reached the adulthood. The whole self of the young woolf girl give signs of enjoyment in the elven's touch. Heh, so personal question when we had just meet, Celine~ Ramza answer with a wink as she made a small giggle.

There are rumors than some of our kind hide a sick platonic love for the Great Mistress. Moonlight add, as she remain in her place, giving to Celine the chance to touch her ears too what dont caused so much reaction on the silver haired one as has been with Ramza. Uhm... im still waiting for that person to give the first step and no, its someone different of the great mistress

Ramza add turning to see what Moonlight could say about if the calm wolf girl could have in her heart, but Moonlight just shake her head. Not yet, i havent looking for that kind of relationship.

-----------------------------------------------

Once Celine get to her limit, the two yung wolf girls carry her all the way, for some passages and dont waiting too much for the rest of the group, both know exactly where the town was right now thanks to theirs senses. Celine could notice some traces of the narrow passages from where she get to the town the first time, but she was coming now from a diferent place. There were some few roars from the dark guardians, the ones to look to had opening the segurity of the area so they could get inside faster. But before they could reach the hidden gate to the human town, the elf couldnt endure her lust trying then with all her might to take her guards to a side room.

The gate is so close, do you need to rest? ... mmhm. Why the kiss and the apologizes? Ramza ask worried and confused, Meanwhile Moonlight press her lips against the elven's ones returning the kind touch as best as she could in her inexperienced skills. The silver haired one even help the elf to undress her and remve the skimpy armor on the futa, letting out a small gasp as she notice the huge tool close to impale her.

Celine, you promise it.... Please control yourself. Clueless of the elven's reason, Ramza said with her arms in place to wrestling and maybe attempt to place Celine in a submision hold, the elf know how the wolf girls from the mistress could adapt theirs bodies to increase theirs skills, so the young wolf could have many chances to success.

L...let her Ramza. Its for her safety... call the others, the succubi must know what to do. Moonlight said still trying to remain in control of her body and mind when her soft flower get filled with the elven's rod, her petite but with great curves body was easily taken by Celine, she could feel the warm inside build when the slime started to react on both wolf girls.

Ramza slid and fall back, her maybe virgin body betrayed her by looking her sister in arms being taken as a bitch in heat in front of her at just a pair of feets, the scent and mostly all in the small room invade her whole senses, she wanted to shout or at least make any sound in that instant, but the tickling feelings in her mute her completely, as if her whole self was frozen.

For my honor, take me as much as you need... Lady Celine, Its a safe day... im not in heat. Moonlight manage to say when Celine give her some time to take some breath when the elf place her mate in turn in a dog stance. The point of her huge member was pressing the womb door in this position, with each thrust more drops of the doll slime scatter in both young girls, melting any cloth or weapon than the drops could touch.

Her dick was so hard and her balls so filled with cum than Celine cum after just some minutes, the load certainly going all the way inside Moonlight which body react pressing hard the meat rod to dont leave it go out or any cum drop as possible. The event made the silver one yip in confusion and pleasure.

...Cant be... wHy? If im not in... aahhh... Ramza!!~ stop loking us and call them... Moonlight shout almost in whisper before press her fists and teeth, now out of control of her body which in hungry move to increase the pleasure earned by Celine. The elf could enjoy the silk body under her power, fresh out of unneeded fat and she also could see the muscles earned by many hours of training still in development, the wolf fluffy tail moving in enjoyment with each pound rubbing the elven large balls. The soft slime cape at Moonlight giving some shine as this softly jump out her body as the wild moves get intense, her silver hair than reach the a little more of her shoulders move wild too and her firm breasts than were at least E cup bounce in happiness. Fill me...use my whole self as you wish... Im sure to endure all until... Qamra come...

The not so cold now words from moonlight show her resolution to be the only one used, maybe trying to protect Ramza or just to prove herself, the reason dont matter from now, as Celine was sure than her needs would surpass easily the endurance of the young wolf girl.

Ramza only managed all this time to make some weak pittyful sounds and she was now mostly nude and very horny, her legs softly spread and some droll escaping from her two mouths fighting to call for help, blushing in need to be taken, but fully stunned to react for herself. At least Celine could be sure than Qamra would meet them soon or later, her words shout at the four winds must had get t the skilled beast girl and no matter the sounds nobody come from the human town, so Aisha must be explaining all and saying to them to give them some space.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I see, well... if you girls ever do decide to look for that kind of relationship, I would be honored if you would consider me first, hmhm," Celine told them as they walked on, winking at both Ramza and Moonlight. "I can mate all night long you know, in my regular elven form, and this one too. I knew a few wolf girls back home like you girls, though they're... how should I say... less wild in nature I guess would be a good way to put it. I mean, they live in cities as well as the wilds in small clans and villages. But many live in grand cities that are just beautiful to behold, especially at night time," she went on to say, flashing a grin at the girls.

"N-No girls... I need... m-more than rest. I need... r-relief, so badly," Celine answered when Ramza asked if she needed to rest.

Celine was barely able to talk as Ramza started to try and put her into a submission hold of sorts, though she was thankfully saved by Moonlight of all people, the one that her body was urging her to take right then and there no better than if she were to rape the silver haired wolf girl. After plowing into Moonlight, Celine's ability to speak seemingly returned to her a little bit, and she looked down at Moonlight, and then to the obviously scared Ramza and tears welled up in her eyes, which likely only turned to more slime to join the rest.

"I... I'm so sorry girls, I just... c-can't stop my body. It's... because it's... not my real body, I'm... still having trouble controlling it. M-Mainly because, of this s-stupid slime I have leaking off of me. But... I wouldn't mind if you were in heat Moonlight, I... w-wouldn't mind at all," Celine panted softly to Moonlight, though Ramza could hear her too of course.

Not lasting long, Celine came inside of Moonlight, unable to hold it back, and she let it pour out of her until her orgasm had finished. Celine didn't pull out and started going again, despite Moonlight's moans and pants, and her telling Ramza to stop looking and call for Qamra and NoomNoom. Feeling Moonlight's tail swishing back and forth happily, bumping against her balls and tickling them, as well as her belly from time to time, was really firing Celine up even more. Celine leaned down and nibbled on Moonlight's ears, left hickeys on her neck, ran her tongue up and down her back, cheeks, neck, and slid it into Moonlight's mouth when she kissed her as well. Celine's hands rarely left Moonlight's breasts, squeezing and tickling them, pinching her nipples and making her squeal, and sometimes she leaned down and pulled Moonlight back a bit to lick at her breasts and nipples, and to nibble on both as well.

"M-Moonlight... honey, are you... t-trying to protect Ramza's... c-chastity from me? You don't have to, I'll be gentle," Celine whispered softly in Moonlight's ear before nibbling on it again to make Moonlight moan as she gave another deep thrust at the same time and slapped her balls against the wolf girl.

Celine would keep pounding Moonlight for now, though if she seemed to be tiring any, Celine would have regained enough of her sanity to stop and let her rest. However, her burning, aching need wouldn't vanish, and she would move to Ramza and gently pull her over, where Celine would gently pull her legs apart and kiss her sweet soft folds several times before pulling Ramza closer and gently pushing into her, muffling her moans only by kissing Ramza deeply. She would hold herself back as best she could before she slid closer and under Ramza, pulling the wolf girl into her lap and bouncing her up and down repeatedly to make her squeal with ecstasy while they waited for Qamra and NoomNoom to return.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Heh, Celine... We already have a different relationship as your bodyguards Ramza answer as she yawn softly lifting her arms to behind her head as she looks up with her green fluffy tail moving in calm. Sounds cool, for the wolf girls there... but it must be pretty boring...

A true wolf girl must be in the wild, hunt and live of it. Nothing bring us more happiness than serve the Great Mistress and hunt with ours sisters. Moonlight add to Ramza's words before the little green haired continued between chuckles, licking her lips and her eras perky up

...And the meat earned for that... just the best prize, just thinking about it make me drool.

----------------------------------------

With her needed cock already inside the wolf girl in turn, Moonlight manage to say something between the sex sounds than get free of her mouth. I understand Lady C... ahh. That is why i had decided to allow you... use my body. Of course, Ramza just manage to make a small nod as she remain looking the two nude girls mating almost as beasts.

After her first orgasm, Celine increase her touch on her mate, licking, biting and rubbing the young skin of the already half lost in pleasure beastgirl, over all the attention on her fluffy ears and breasts made let out more whines and moans from Moonlight, her cooes in lust going more wild as the time being pounded by the hard dick in her flower continued.

Moaning aloud as also howling in maybe her fifth orgasm and third huge load given by the elf, each thrust frm her reduce the strenght in her arms until she was pressing her breasts when Celine asked to her if she was trying to protect the young Ramza.

Its my duty... and right... to be used by the Great Mistress's Slave.

S-so warm... i shouldnt be in heat... i shouldnt...today.
Moonlight's words were close to be muffed by the sex sounds and her panting, with the minutes passing her tongue started to hang out and the moves of her body slowly were fading with each orgasm, her belly already round as if she had some months at pregnancy.

There was not sign of the serious Moonlight for the moment. Her blissful face hidding it and her body teven out of energy after maybe more an half hour receiving many loads dont wanted to release the hard dick inside her. The elf had to effort herself more of the needed to free her still hard member. Noo~ I still... can... im not... defeated yet... her defiant words were just a weak whisper, showing her needs for a rest, Moonlight was fighting hard against her wekaness by just having her ass up and tail resting at her back so her two cute holes were exposed to Celine, a trial of cum already leaking out of her heavily filled babymaker hole.

At a side very close, Ramza was already shivering in need "Yes...please..." She answer to the words from the elf about be kind with her in her first time, the gasps and reaction to the kisses in her petals show her great sensitivity in that area, pulling her close and kiss her to muff her already born little moans and whimpers, in no time she pressed her body and meat rod on the wolf girl right places, Ramza was cmpletely wet and in a huge fire of lust, her tongue and lips was the only thing working in that instant, maybe by the intense arousal. Celine softly pressed each time more almost reaching the virgin seal, she could notice it and rub on it as she prepare Ramza for her first time in a misionary stance, with a last fast pound she prepare to take Ramza's Virginity, but the wall was so hard, to much than make her feel than something weird was happening.

A leather glove hold at her left shoulder as also some fangs press close her neck, if this would had been her normal body some blood would leave from so innofensive chew. Are you so needed to take us in this way Celine? If im right, then i will forgive you and take you as i decide. The voice of Qamra whisper at her pointy ear, bitting then Celine's ear, the elf managed to see below her just for a few seconds and noticed the already baredhand holding and pressing the elven's dick, with some traces of the leather glove turning into nothing.

As our duty we will take you right now and let you dry, not matter how much time it take us. Qamra end and wait for Celine's answer, the sound of a body falling and a pittyful sluty groan make Celine notice NoomNoom masturbating herself in the floor after fall from Qamra's shoulder. There werent too much feelings in the wolf leader and Qamra was still dressed in her armor, so she was the only not in effect of the slime or the dark creatures.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well it can be a bit boring, but the wolf girls back home are some of the greatest warriors we have, and they still keep to most of their traditions that you do here. When they come of age, they must hunt on their own for something substantial to prove they can do it, things like that. I think both your people and the ones back home could learn a whole lot from each other," Celine said with a smile, petting the two again.

Celine panted softly as she pounded into Moonlight repeatedly, one hand eventually sliding down to gently grasp her tail and hold it while she thrust away. Celine loved every moment with Moonlight, and when the wolf girl's strength began to weaken, Celine held her up and kept pounding into her, making her pant and squeal with lust. When she heard Moonlight howling like a wolf upon her fifth orgasm, Celine couldn't help but giggle as she gave Moonlight a little playful spank on the ass.

"But you needn't protect her so desperately Moonlight, I promise I'll be gentle. And... don't worry about being in heat, I'll cool it down for you... with all I've got," Celine told Moonlight in a soft whisper, nibbling on her ear again since it seemed to make her weaken and moan more.

As Celine knocked away with wild abandon more and more into Moonlight, she noticed the wolf girl's belly bulging more and more with her seed. The look of it delighted Celine and she smiled, gently cupping her left hand around Moonlight's belly and caressing and tickling it as she kept pounding into the slowly weakening wolf girl she was breeding. Celine was certain that by the time they were done with their mission, that Moonlight would be having many cubs by her, and she loved every single thought of that and the fact that they would all get to grow up with their big sisters Hope and Faith, and Grace of course.

As she finished and tried to pull out to no avail at first, Celine idly wondered if any of her wolf girl babies with Moonlight and any of the others would turn out to be herms like her. Celine knew how exhausted the poor thing was by this point though, and when she was finally allowed to pull out from the vice like grip holding her within, Celine gently laid Moonlight down to rest, kissing her on the lips one last time before moving to Ramza.

As she did her things with Ramza to heat her up even more while they awaited Qamra and NoomNoom, Celine was stopped from thrusting into Ramza by none other than Qamra herself. Celine gasped and moaned with a pleading look in her eyes as she glanced back at Qamra. The bite was pleasurable thanks to her new body, and she moaned as Qamra whispered in her ear. "N-No Qamra, don't h-hold me back, a-and so close, I'll melt your armor and weapons. And I'd be sad if I hurt you even more than I already have. But... I can't deny what my body wants, and... it wants you girls... you're so beautiful to me, and I just can't stop myself," Celine whimpered to Qamra at first before suddenly turning and slipping from Qamra's grip using the slime, where she looked her in the eyes seriously. "And I've wanted you Qamra since the moment I laid eyes on you. We elves know when we want someone, and it's not easy for us to deny our desires," Celine then said, her instincts guiding her as she wrapped an arm possessively around Qamra and with her other hand she grabbed and squeezed Qamra's ass firmly before removing her armor before it melted, unless Qamra decided to try and stop her that is, in which case she would wrestle with Qamra for dominance, remembering what the alpha had told her.

"I want you, but I also want your respect, and your love Qamra. But I want to earn it, all of it. Please... tell me how I may earn it, so I may do so, not just for you, but for all of you girls here with me," Celine told Qamra, holding herself back mere inches from Qamra's lips, trying to force herself to not give in and pretty much rape Qamra right here and now like she kind of already did to Moonlight.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Hmm... And which wolf girls are your favorite, Celine? They may have big cities and towns, but we have a lot of blessings given by the Great Mistress. Ramza asked to Celine as the elf looks to know too much of the wolf girls of the peaceful continent. The green haired young wolf girl of course get closer to Celine to get as much pettings as she could from her, meanwhile Moonlight focus more now in her work to protect the group.

--------------------------

Releasing softly the elf from her grapple and fangs, Qamra was not ready for the way in how the elf use the aphrodisiac slime to release herself. Even then Qamra remain looking direct at the elf's eyes, both serious as she ignore the attempts of the elf to undress her now, just giving a sigh and clossing her eyes for some seconds after heard the whole declaration from the elven.

You are our leader, the one closer to the Great Mistress and even after all ours problems still my friend... i respect you and there is no way than i could respect you more... Celine soon manage to fully undress the Alpha of her wolf girl pack. She could enjoy pressing the fully endowed buttlock of Qamra as also see every inch of her, the scars than were moments later hidden by the armor on the beastgirl a feet or two bigger than her

She then blushed softly, certainly not for the slime or how close Celine was. As much as you try, you will never be loved by me as much as the person than i decide to give all... You can try and i could get to love you... but this truth will never change.

Qamra then placed her arms around Celine and pull her to finally kiss her, it was a long and good kiss, but still Qamra endure the whole side effects n her, so she free herself to whisper to Celine, maybe some few words before be taken by the elf. After all what i said will you still take me now? When im your only guard still able to defend you? Celine, give up and let me calm yours needs.

With all said, it was up to Celine to take finally all the wolf girls and fill them with her fertile seed or dont do it. The work to do it was easy, NoomNoom was still in heat turned temporarily into a fuck pet by the Dark guardians. Ramza have her eyes shining with pleads to be taken and Moonlight with some rest could just beg for more time with Celine.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, I don't know. It's hard to say who my favorite is of the different kinds. Both have their ups and downs you know," Celine said, a bit teasingly as she winked at Ramza.

Celine panted softly and felt sexually frustrated as Qamra prevented her attempts at stripping the larger wolf girl naked. When Qamra stated that no matter how much Celine tried, she would never be loved by Qamra as much as the one she'd decided to give her all for, Celine's head fell a bit as her mind started coming back to her more thanks to the seriousness of the situation. She returned the kiss Qamra gave her, but Celine was too deep in thought to react too much other than give a couple of soft moans.

"Qamra, who is this person you've chosen to give your all for? The alpha wolf lady back in your home said something about this to me when I spoke with her. I'd like to know," Celine asked Qamra softly, with Qamra easily able to see that Celine was struggling to fight her body's lust that was trying to guide her to breed all four of them. "And no Qamra, I won't take you... I can't bring myself to now. I don't know if I could to the others either, n-no matter how much I want them, and you," she went on to say.

With that, Celine tried to pull away from Qamra, shaking her head and trying to force her lust and desire away for the moment. "T-This is wrong of me to do this. I... I should be able to control myself better t-than this," Celine said, stepping back and holding the sides of her head in her hands, and feeling terrible for already pretty much raping Moonlight. "Qamra, help Ramza and NoonNoom. I... I'm horrible for forcing this on you girls," she then said before trying to leave the room they were in and heading towards the town, with tears in her eyes as she went, sniffling as she passed by any humans or the dark creatures.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The change on Qamra's serious eyes when Celine asked the name of her lover show the impact on the wlg girl warrior. Ehm...uhm, she is... Qamra stop her nervious mutter to turn behind Celine trying to be sure than the others wolf girls were very aroused to focus on what she was close to say, Qamra was already red and hot as in fever before continue, moving her gaze to the floor and softly touching the collar on Celine as if pointing to the accesory.

She... is, Van...ne...ssa. Qamra remaind silent, she was not sure what could think now Celine of her and the elf was more busy in control herself, in her actual state Qamra was not sure what to d when the elf said than she will not take them now

Easily Celine slip of the wolf girl's hold and escape before Qamra could catch her. Wait, is not your fault Celine.... Qamra managed to say aloud, but the elf was so fast and there were some dark creatures at the side of the room where the wolf girls are now.

Nude and ashamed of herself, Celine opened the last gate and get inside the ample city below inside the mountain, any who would see her in the distance would think than she was just another futa human, maybe raped by the monsters, of course that was not so usual but even then Celine was not disturbed until she could find a place to calm herself.

Minutes passed and she could manage to see than she was in a corner between some abandoned tents, some hand made small houses were at a small distance, mostly the materials were wood, stone or monster skin, she was not sure of anothers materials and as she focus someone hugs her from behind the person cooed and calm Celine with shh sounds. All will be alright, im here now to help you... arent you Celine? If you need something please dont be ashame and trust on me, i will find a way to help you.

The words calm the elf in some degree, as it was a warm and friendly voice from a girl. Turning to see her, the elf notice a cute and beauty young girl, dressed in a lightblue summer dress than match somehow her dark blue long hair. After so close hug the dress on her was not damaged so it could be maybe of an special material. Almost enchanted by such beauty being, Celine can feel than her mind get clears enouh to not jump at her, maybe the many loads placed on Moonlight had calm her the enough for this.

The little girl pointed to the still hard meat rod on Celine and then she pointed to a side of her before give her back to Celine. Please follow me, if you need release there are many willing girls than would love to share a night with you.

Celine could have her questions and the girl would answer any of them, but the girl was really fast and would still be in front of the elf what helped a lot as maybe Celine would have not choice to take her right there if she were looking her at her face. The girl and Celine with the time reach a corner of the inmense hall of the town and get to a passage close a subterrain river, there were many futas and normal girls, all young or slighty matured loving their time together, some resting and cuddling at each other. The whole place was slighty filled with a sex scent mixed with a sweet one.

Please serve yourself, after do some works i will return for you Celine. The young girl then turn and look again at Celine with an smile as she was ready to leave the place.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

With her mind in a mess, Celine staggered along the path towards the town. Her body was still aching badly and she needed relief terribly bad. She was ashamed, and felt terrible, and she knew that she may have just destroyed any chances of friendship and or love with the wolf girls, no matter what they might say. Thankfully she wasn't disturbed by anyone that she passed by, and she looked around for the most secluded place she could find. She really wanted to just be alone right now.

Finding the abandoned tents in a far corner, Celine took a seat between the tents and curled her knees up against her chest and laid her face down in her hands. While she sat there, Celine began sobbing her eyes out, her mind so muddled right now and unsure of herself that she didn't feel like doing anything. This continued for several long minutes before she heard a voice behind her as she felt someone hugging her from behind.

Celine gasped and nearly jumped out of her skin before glancing over her shoulder to see who or what it was. When she beheld the girl, Celine felt almost enchanted by her beauty, and her kindness as well. "Y-Yeah, I'm Celine. W-Who are you?" Celine replied, taking in the beauty of the girl.

Celine followed without any other questions other than asking who the girl was, her mind clearer and her body managing to resist the aching burning need to just grab the girl and take her right then and there. When they arrived where the girl was taking her, Celine looked around and her cock twitched and throbbed with need again as she beheld all of the different herms and girls in there. She gulped and looked back to the blue haired girl that brought her here as she spoke again. "W-Wait please. Why... why are you helping me? I... I'm not worth helping," Celine said, reaching out and gently taking the girl's hand if she could to stop her.

After the girl had answered her and left, Celine would feel her body starting to move on its own towards the nearest group of beauties, herms and normal girls alike, not caring which she joined in with, so long as they didn't already look exhausted and nearly done.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With the young girl as guide, Celine decide to just ask her name. Astema, its a really beautiful collar the one than you always use Celine. She answer, still walking to that secret place, her long hair reach below her rear and moves softly in the breeze.

Once they reach the hidden corridor filled with the lust born from the many women there, the youn girl was close to leave when Celine decide to hold her arm. Celine, im sure than you would had made the same if you'll find a person in need. She said once she stop and then turn with a soft smile, giving a long hug to the elf before depart undamaged by the slime once again.

After the blue haired young girl leave, Celine have a whole buffet of nude and needed young women. Some tanned, others futas. Theirs hairs in different colors from the rare red, passing through the orange, blonde, brown and black hair color.

Hello, new one~ A red haired futa said, giving a grope at Celine's buttlock. Another two girls get up from their rest, a blonde and a tanned brunnete, the blonde one being the most direct and rushing to try a passionated kiss at the elven's mouth, her hands moving to slid softly one at Celine's belly moving to the elven's dick as the other touch Celine's hair. If im right, its the first time than someone like you come to ours secret orgies. Another blonde, a futa gets on her knees and focus her attention on the dolls huge balls, touching them first and suddenly licking at them. Hmm...better than any monster, is so unique... have a girl with these things. Being unable to know a name for the testicles show all the lack of males in the human town. As all were so willing to enjoy the new herm, it was up to Celine take her time with them.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"T-Thank you, one of my beloveds gave it to me," Celine replied, reaching up to touch her collar. "And your name is pretty too Astema," she added as they walked.

After Astema left her alone and Celine moved over to the other women and herms in there, the young elf knelt down and looked to them when they greeted her. "H-Hello ladies, it's a pleasure to meet you all," Celine said, cooing as her ass was groped.

As Celine was kissed by the one blonde while the other fondled and kissed her balls and length, she moaned and kissed back, her own hands roaming and exploring their bodies. "Y-Yeah, I never saw this the last time I was here," Celine said softly, looking to the ones surrounding her and melting in their arms as she moaned some more. "A-And they're calls testicles, o-or balls, whichever you prefer. A-And they're really sensitive, O-OH!" Celine told the one that was toying with her balls, her body tensing from the intense pleasure she was experiencing.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Hmhm, i cant stop to taste your balls~ The one in her knees answer, loving the taste than the sucubi slime gives to the whole doll's body, the others too enjoy each inch on the elf kissing her neck and fondling her breasts what make brief leaks of tasty milk come out. In instants Celine is placed face up resting over the red haired futa who enjoy each inch going inside the elf. As said Celine's and balls are choiced by the blonde human, sucking and licking every part until the first load is placed direct in her throat, the girls were skilled enough to dont disturb each other as Celine is pounded and getting dry of her funorbs. The brunette meanwhile take the offer to enjoy such exotic milk, making the elf moan in bliss until the blonde futa present her lovely warm dick close the elf's face, the heat of the moment guide Celine soon to suck and taste her cock until this after a while cum giving to her body more stamina for what will come.

Our new guess loves this moment as if the world will end today. Lets not share her with the rest until we get for hours. With these words the four take turns in different positions, pampering Celine until this lost trace of the time, her holes filled in ecstasys and cumming as much as she could on them to make sure than these unknown would be filled with her babies for a while.

However as much as the four would try to hide the event, the moans of all call the attention of many more resting close and passing. The futa girls show theirs combat skills suddenly and then at least a dozen take Celine for themselves.

Ouh...hey we were having fun with this beauty. One the four exclain, looking to be a little pissed of the interference, but the futa girls smirk and rubs Celine as they prepare her for what will come. Hmhm, sorry but we get orders to find her and bring her to theirs friends... once we end to help her...all of us.

The pandemonium start, each hole on Celine was lovely taken, her breasts used to stroke one of theirs members as also her hands and feet, the rest of girls take turn licking and kissing each inch on her, out of all the effort the lust only grow in an endless loop. A huge orgy where Celine was the center, taken to rise up or in laps of someone, impaled in her loved places... they even notice than her nipples could open the enough for her members to get inside what only bring intense pleasure on the elven doll who muffed moaned cumming as much as possible until all was calm suddeny and she fall sleep in peace even when she was just some seconds to get broken.

-------------------------

Celine sense someone close her after a long time of rest and sweet arousal bizzarre dreams where endless things as cocks use her and moans from endless females reach her full strange bloated body and giant members. The dream ended as she remain clueless, but she wanted so baddly to see Vanessa again, her name invading most of her mind until she notice where she was now. It was a confortable room of the cave, she was resting in a bed made of monster fur as also a blanked over her, the whole things were undamaged by her slime so it must be materials from the monsters in this cave. Someone get in her four and vow fully placing her head on the floor at a side of Celine and close her head holds her hands a plate with food, mostly meat and veggies.

It was Moonlight wearing the rags than the cave humans call clothes, yet it looks than the clothes were for someone smaller than her so her curves and naughty places were hard to hide, mostly her rear which tail make hard for the cloth piece to be exposing most of it.

I hope than you had a peaceful rest, Lady Celine. As the norms of my kind mark i had bring you something to eat... also these stipulate than i must serve my male in any of her/his needs and protect you... of course you must do the same for me and ours future childrens Said this Moonlight rise up her head and stay kneeling looking at Celine and the dish, maybe waiting an order or the elf end to eat... because after a while she then add more in an emotionless tone. Would you request a report of your trop as you eat, Leader? Or later after i end to sattle all yours needs?

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As the human girls and futanari all began teasing her body, Celine tilted her head back and moaned, and her first orgasm came quickly, thanks to her already being very needy. Feeling her breasts being drained of their milk as another futa cock was placed against her lips, Celine moaned again and opened her mouth, willingly taking the member inside and sucking hard on it, her tongue lapping and tickling the underside of it, repeatedly attacking it and coaxing moans of ecstasy from the girl it belonged to.

"Y-Yes please... m-make me cum... more," Celine panted, pulling the cock out of her mouth momentarily before pulling it back in and sucking hard on it some more.

Celine was pretty out of it by this point and didn't care of all the newcomers moving in with them. She bucked her hips up and down in perfect harmony with all of the dicks of the futanari around her, her hands stroking one each, her feet sliding across one each, her breasts squeezing one between them while she sucked hard on another, and when ever her nipples opened up enough to allow entry for one to slide into either of them, Celine's eyes totally glazed over and she didn't try to resist the sheer amount of futanari and girls fucking her silly, and simply relaxed in their arms and enjoyed herself.

As they fucked her, Celine moaned and squealed with joy, feeling so loved right now that she was forgetting all about the sadness of what happened with Qamra and the other wolf girls before. "Yes... more... fuck me more girls. Don't stop... keep going," Celine moaned out at all of her lovers, trying to urge them to keep going as her slime coating her body kept them hard and going longer.

When they all finally finished and Celine had fainted from the sheer pleasure overload to her mind, she lie there with her eyes closed, her body barely able to move at the moment. Her dreams were jumbled and all of them flowed and took her back to Vanessa and the tentacles women that her real body was with.

After she woke and her mind unclouded for the most part, Celine noticed Moonlight kneeling next to her, looking quite sexy in her clothing, which consisted of nothing more than skimpy loincloths. As she beheld Moonlight in her very skimpy clothing, Celine's cock instantly sprang to life and was hard as iron within seconds as she stared at the beautiful wolf girl before her. Hearing Moonlight's words though, Celine felt a little saddened and sighed softly. "I'm sorry about before Moonlight. But... I promise you, that I will protect you and our little ones. I do have one request though, and that's for you to relax around me, I mean, you know, when we're not out in the wilds of course. But when we're inside, you don't have to be so tense or anything. And that you can show me some emotion and stuff too. I'd like to see you smile and be happy," Celine told Moonlight, raising up and leaning in to kiss her on the cheek, letting only her lips touch Moonlight so her slime on her body didn't arouse the wolf girl. "Are you angry with me Moonlight? For what happened I mean," Celine then asked softly, hoping the wolf girl wasn't mad at her.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

As the elf sit to reach Moonlight, the silver haired wolf girl get in the right distance to receive the kiss and imitate some of the skills than the elf passionately share. After that she give space to Celine to continue talking and clear her mouth with a muffed pair of coughts before give a little smile before answer. I also have a request too, Lady Celine. Can i ask to you to dont think again than we mate against my will? It was my choice serve you that time.

If my normal way to act cause you to be uncomfortable, then i will smile more often when we are alone and safe... The hard member below the blanket was noticed easily by Moonlight who placed her hand over the elf privates covered and thensoftly rubs there what increase the arousal on the elf.

Would you mark me with your house mark or gift me a wedlock collar? Her words show some slighty worry for get an answer, as she slowly crawl and sit at Celine's legs still looking at the elf eyes for an answer.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Are you sure it's okay honey? I just, feel like I... practically raped you," Celine asked curiously, scooting closer to Moonlight. "And no it's not that it makes me uncomfortable at all Moonlight. If it's just how you are, then don't change on my account. I would just like to see you smile sometimes is all. Because you look cute when you smile, hmhm," she went on to say, gently caressing Moonlight's cheek with the back of her hand.

"And... if you wish to be a part of house Genaus, then I would be honored Moonlight. And not just because I got you pregnant, but because you're kind, beautiful, and I love you. It's love at first sight Moonlight, and I shall honor you with a mark of house Genaus, love. It'll have to wait until we get back to the palace though and I can have one made though. But... until then, I'll make you something that'll serve to show everyone that you're my mate," Celine said with a smile, glad that Moonlight wasn't angry and even considered Celine her mate.

When Moonlight moved over and sat in her lap, Celine felt a throb run up her shaft from base to tip. Celine scooped Moonlight up and pulled her into her lap, where she kissed her passionately as her body relaxed. "With this body, I'm always horny pretty much, but I can keep myself in check for now. Do you want a collar though Moonlight? I mean I can make you one myself when I get my true body back, and I will if you wish," Celine said as she held Moonlight, kissing her again while they sat there.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

It cant be called rape if from the start i completely allow it, the best will be than we remember that moment as one where us, your personal guard made their best to protect you. Moonlight answer as she let the futa elf get closer, about Celine's words to ask to show her emotions, the wolf girl nods as she tilt her head to a side to press the hand touching her cheek.

She let Celine pamper her and say romantic words, the fluffy ears on her move softly from time to time and her tail move to get a confortable way and rest at the elven's lap. We as many races are devoted to the Great Mistress and her traditions, almost all ours young childrens wish for the day to be marked and collared by theirs mates... it will be an honor belong to your house and personal Harem, Lady Celine. Moonlight allow the blonde one to kiss and touch her as much as she need it, returning the many kisses as she could, but Celine could notice than Moonlight remain just cuddling at her lap, sometimes closing her eyes for seconds to just rest some seconds before try to pamper the elf as this does to her too.

If you accept it, i will preffer stay in this room for a while, my presence close the humans could alter them somehow... Aisha and Qamra had talked with the ones in charge, but they request your presence once you are fully recovered...

Moonlight stop for some seconds to remove the sandals in her feet what would help her to get more confortable, hugging Celine and resting Moonlight's face on the elven's breasts.

...Ramza must be exploring around and the succubi are doing their work

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I suppose so, I was just worried that everything was my fault and that you didn't want to, b-because the whole lack of emotion. It was making me think that you had no interest in sex or anything like that. Please forgive me for making that assumption Moonlight," Celine said, kissing Moonlight on the cheek again.

When Moonlight got into her lap, Celine began petting her head, enjoying the feel of her tail wagging back and forth. "I didn't realize that one of your peoples wishes is to be collared by your mate. I'll definitely have to make you one when we get back and I'm back to normal and stuff. It'll be the most beautifully crafted collar ever made. What's your favorite gemstone, love?" Celine said, caressing Moonlight's cheek again. "And you don't need to call me lady Celine. Just Celine is fine, or me love, or any other pet name you like," she went on to say, nibbling on one of Moonlight's ears.

"What do you mean your presence could alter the humans somehow? I doubt you could change them any at all. Maybe spook them a little with your strength," Celine asked Moonlight, nipping on her neck playfully.

After that, Celine sat there with Moonlight and held her, loving her and playfully nipping at her ears and neck, leaving cute little hickeys on her to show everyone that she was Celine's lover. "Good, we can leave them for just a few minutes. I want to relax with you for now. Besides, you need a little rest anyway, especially if you're carrying out babies," Celine whispered in Moonlight's ear, gently caressing the wolf girl's belly and leaning down to kiss it.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Sex is in our nature, but i dont have the interest until that time. Moonlight answer after nod to the elven's words. Most of the time as Celine pet her, the silver wolfgirl close her eyes and let herself enjoy every pamper, instead return the favor with rubs and anything else than could arouse Celine once again, Moonlight focus on cuddle in such way than her attentions and warm in her body only bring back the warm feelings to the elven.

Her blue eyes suddenly opened by the elf questions and words about collars, tilding her head to a side, out of be out of emotions, Celine was very close to notice that cold yet analyzing gaze than Moonlight always have, before the petite wolf girl pointed softly to the collar on Celine's neck. Saphire would be fine... My apologize, i expected than you could know all about why some loyals to the Great Mistress wear collars. Its an old custom from thousands of years, i could inform you what i know from it of you ask me.

Celine could notice how Moonlight's body react with each nimble in her fluffy ears and neck, mostly the wolf girl got more relaxed and sumise, her face blush and cooes escape from time to time, almost as if her whole self was getting ready to be taken again. To acomplish our mission, the best way could be than you and the succubi take care of all the relations with this town, also is something natural for us dont stand humans until get used... but now im pregnant... hold my anger to them could hurt my childrens.

The elf notice than Moonlight words were getting into a sleepy tone, maybe already she was resting but her pointy fluffy ears were focused on Celine and her tail move in bliss cuddling more on the elf and thanks to the blanket between them the slime dont affect her so much to negate her to be relaxed.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Sure, I would love to know about the old customs Moonlight. And sapphire is beautiful and would fit you perfectly," Celine replied, kissing Moonlight on the lips this time.

"And don't worry about the humans here Moonlight. I've spoken with quite a few of them, and they would never hurt you or our babies. I wouldn't even have to ask them not to hurt our little ones, because they are very kind... though some are very protective, but so are you and the other wolf girls," Celine said, petting Moonlight again.

Celine kissed Moonlight on the lips again and again, her dick quickly rising to full size under the blanket as she held Moonlight from behind. "Moonlight, I... I should stop before we get caught up in each other. But... I don't want to stop," Celine said softly, kissing Moonlight's neck and nipping her ear again as she listened to Moonlight's explanation about the ancient customs..

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

It could take me some time to trust at them... Moonlight said about the humans, mostly trying to be focused in their talk as she press her lips and kiss back the elf as many times as needed, as she talk her head softly laid back as if she wanted to nuzzle at Celine, her left hand was iving some getting touch at her belly too and holds the one than Celine place on too.

We had so few males than you could count them with wour hands, some years passed after ours ancestors... ahh, the Great Mistress then help us and as last touch give to ours Alpha some collars to place in ours males, our people accept her wishes and wear what they hate before and until now each of ours few males wear them...

Moonlight stop as she ight with her need to rest and arousal given by Celine nibbles. Her right hand get below her under cloth to stimulate herself and her left guide the elven's free hand to her breasts under her top. The one with the collar would be always protected and connected to her lover and the Alpha wear runes, so her male wolfguy share her energy and magic with her... If you give me a blessed wedding collar you will contact me always and know where im.

Her wet right hand with her nectar move them to the buldge below the mantle, with gently rubs she started to give some relief on Celine, yet the elf only get harder and in need. Would you preffer than i use my mouth or enjoy my lower orifice again... Ours males are always in need, so is usual than we mate even pregnant, so you can reafirm your seed on me as much as you desire, milady.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Celine listened to Moonlight explaining about their ancestors and whatnot. When Moonlight guided her hand up to her breast, Celine moaned softly and squeezed the wolf girl's large soft breast, tweaking her nipple and licking Moonlight's neck. "That's amazing Moonlight, I didn't know that about the collars. When we get back to the palace, I'll ask the great mistress Vanessa to help me make you the greatest collar that's ever been created," Celine said, kissing her new mate on the cheek lovingly.

After Moonlight asked her if she wanted to take her again, Celine nodded eagerly and scooped her mate up and gently laid her down on her hands and knees, before she leaned down and kissed Moonlight's folds, licking them and teasing the wolf girl's clit. After she did this for a minute or two, Celine took aim and thrust inside of her again.

Celine quickly lost herself inside of Moonlight's fold, which squeezed her so perfectly that Celine soon found that she never wanted to pull out. She could live the rest of her long life wrapped up inside of Moonlight, thrusting her hips in and out forever. That thought was soon pushed aside though when Celine knew that Moonlight would have to pull Celine out so she could give birth to their babies. Regardless of who came in there with them, Celine kept knocking away with wild abandon, the lewd sounds of her balls slapping heavily against Moonlight's body filling the room and urging Celine to fuck faster, if only to hear the sounds of their lovemaking.

Celine quickly came inside of Moonlight, not pulling out to keep from wasting her seed, at least the first load anyway. Celine never stopped thrusting the entire time she came too, and simply kept going right into her next orgasm within a minute. "Oh goddess... I love it Moonlight. You're so tight... I... I love you so much," Celine panted after her second orgasm, biting her neck just hard enough to leave a hickey.

By the time her third orgasm washed over her, Celine was simply moaning, "I love you Moonlight," over and over, and when she felt Moonlight cumming around her finally, Celine would cum again, pulling out about halfway through to splash her seed all over Moonlight's butt and back to mark her with her scent.