What's new

Mind Flayer (Celine Genaus)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Mind Flayer (Celine Genaus)

We will do our best for Hope, certainly she is ready or close to be able to get out of her incubator. The great mistress said, rubing the elven's shoulder to give some comfort as also a warm kiss at her cheek before continue. What you could find deep inside that cave could be beyond Aisha's powers, we may not have too much time to save Vanquish and that unknown girl but rush toward the danger will only increase the number of captives. Vanessa said showing some worries as also her disposal than Celine dont get in a precarious circumstance where she couldnt save her. She nods to show than Celine should see Qamra later and then she focused on the goddess's pregnant belly and nude figure.

Blanche's moves improved when she receive the answer of the futa elven, her moisted lap softly rubbing at Celine's one warming her with her wet juices and burning the dick as the rubs from her fertile shaped hips and well endowed rear. Her hands softly rubbing at Celine to dont disturb her too much, making soft circles at her right breast until have her nipple erected enough to softly pinch it. Her mouth let out soft coos and whimpers as her neck get the many passionate kisses from the elf and she soon couldnt stop herself of lay down her hand to feel the base from the elven's meat hammer, softly moving her fingers to find Celine's clitoris and then rub at it until she could expose it to caress around it.

There was not much than Celine could get from what the goddess and Vanessa were doing, her senses were almost fully placed at her growing lust and needs at her dick, she could see her Mistress serving the other and talking calmly. The moans and piston sounds from the others humans soon were too much to her and decide to sattle her needs with her little naughty friend what the guardians looks to resist and just remain ready to act if were needed, most of theirs eyes were looking around for any sudden attack from Vanessa's soldiers or any monster than the sweet scent from the girls's cunts could invite.

It was so sudden for Blanche how Celine move to lift her, her whole life these humans had given their bodies to train themselves serving their people fighting the monsters and beast girls... even with this continuous training it looks than they cant change how slutty they are in theirs genes after the continuos rape of theirs ancestors before the guardias come at theirs help. The well fit yet slutty curvaceous human body was easily lifted by Celine, she softly shiver at it showing her deep imposed nature at her DNA to be taken and used to bring new creatures at this world, her moves increased the already huge need to penetrate her and soon Celine do it, loving the all fully wet cunt pressing at her huge dick.

Please not so fast, Celine... i havent been taken by a pennis like this, is so soft and warm... let me enjoy this new experience... Blanche said as she could not hold the moans produced by how much Celine tease her and thrust at her, her breasts bouncing in happiness as her round rear jiggle softly with each pistoning given to her.

As the sex time continue, Blanche moves to caress Celine decreased as also her attempts to cum trying to imcrease the speed in which one her cunt was used, she whimpered in each time than she fail in cum and she tried to get it for herself, but Celine hold her for take the iniciative. Out of what she expected this was also hard for Celine, her thrombling dick wanted so baddly to take wildly this girl, but she wanted than both could enjoy this and enduring this mixed with the releases from the humans on the many holes from Vanessa's servants, she finally allow both of them to cum in potent force as theirs moans fill the valley.

Both remain painting in their place, the place soon increased in sex scent and loud sex cries, all a show for both armies holding far away of them, but the ones at charge stop any attempt from almost all theirs armies, maybe except some succubi at Vanessa's lines, not like they would help too much in a conflict.

A full life of sex has given to at least Briane the endurance to remain still councious and soon her hips moved using her creamy filled pussy to rub inside the erect pennis from her actual mate dont caring to get pregnant or get another load from celine as invite the elf to continue using her. Good... so you can also endure all this Celine, please dont hold back for me, a guardian's load is much more bigger... make me yours until you cant more... Blanche said smiling as she turn to Celine, she was not skilled as any succubi, it was only instinct and what she learned to pleasure the dark beasts what made Celine crazy and need for more.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sighing softly at Blanche's fingers teasing her nipple as they drew circles around it, Celine cooed and giggled and returned the favor as she kissed and sucked on Blanche's neck, leaving hickeys there as if marking her territory. As soon as her clit was exposed from beneath its protective hood to Blanche's pleasant touch, Celine let out a cute squeal as she continued kissing her new lover. Celine gave a few glances over at Vanessa and the goddess to see what all they were doing while she began thrusting into Blanche, but her attention was drawn away and back to her current lover as her eyes were soon only for her.

She barely even took a glance around at the others save to make sure that they weren't starting any arguments or fights, and that they were enjoying themselves. Seeing that nothing bad was going on though, Celine went back to just bouncing Blanche up and down so she went as deep as she could with each thrust into her. Hearing Blanche beg her to slow down so she could better enjoy the whole experience, Celine giggled and moaned softly in Blanche's ear as she brought her bouncing to a halt so Blanche could simply sit there and lean back against her, though she captured Blanche's neck once more between her lips and kissed and sucked on her soft skin, leaving little hickeys all over the human's neck.

Starting to slowly lift Blanche up and pull her back down by her hips, Celine got a good steady rhythm building up to something close to what she'd started out with originally, which seemed to be greatly pleasing Blanche since the girl was moaning up a storm while her butt and breasts both jiggled deliciously with each thump back against Celine. After a short while Celine began her teasing of Blanche by slowing to a stop almost to keep the human girl from cumming.

Finally when she could hold out no longer, Celine began pounding Blanche like mad, bouncing the girl repeatedly over and over upon her shaft, with Blanche's pussy devouring and milking her cock dry when they both finally came, with Celine spurting one of her largest loads to date inside the girl, coming only short of what she gave Prisca, Vanessa, and Triny. As she came, Celine let out a lewd squeal of ecstasy for all to hear, not caring so long as she was allowed to paint Blanche's womb white with her seed and impregnate her with her child. It was base instinct guiding Celine now, and that instinct to breed overwhelmed the poor young futanari elf, her body wanting to make more children to repopulate this continent with a top priority in her mind. She was almost certain that her seed took within Blanche's womb the moment it touched her, but she'd only know sometime soon if Blanche told her that she was pregnant obviously... and she so hoped that she had, to give Blanche and her people another beautiful child to grow and help protect them. Her seed was being packed into Blanche's womb so tightly that none of would escape anytime soon, and as lewd as Blanche was squeezing her and as tight as she was too, Celine doubted that even a single drop would slip from her vagina.

Sitting there idly thinking of all the possibilities surrounding her fun with Blanche, Celine panted as she held the human girl close, not caring that Vanessa could see her making passionate love to another girl right in front of her. When Blanche began moving again to bounce upon her shaft, Celine felt the lewd but great feeling of Blanche's tight wet cum filled pussy squeezing around her length as her shaft began being swallowed again, the pleasure nearly overwhelming her and forcing her to cum again. But Celine held her torrents of cum back amazingly and didn't give in as she listened to Blanche's words, kissing her neck as she spoke.

"I have... a much higher libido than your average person Blanche. My dick will stay hard for hours on end until even after being milked dry for a few hours. I've known of my cock staying hard for at most about eight hours before, even while I slept," Celine told Blanche with a soft moan before flipping the girl over to give it to her as she'd asked for. "Oh Blanche... I can't help it anymore. You're so beautiful... I... I must have you more. I'm not going to stop until I'm certain you're pregnant now that you've asked for me to keep going. I must keep up with your guardians if they can cum a lot too... so I'll definitely show you I can give you much more cum... among other things," Celine went on to say to Blanche as she began thrusting as deep into Blanche with every thrust as she could manage, her hips thumping lewdly against Blanche's as she went.

When she finally reached her next peak, which she'd try to make certain lasted a little while at least so Blanche was able to feel good too. "O-Oh Blanche... I... I... I'm cumming again. G-Going to put a baby in... y-your belly this time for sure... if I didn't already do so before," Celine said with a lewd grin on her face as she hilted one last time before letting her orgasm run its course as her seed spurted time and again out into Blanche, with Celine trying to force out as much as she could to compare to the guardians as Blanche's belly began to swell some to be able to take it all. This time she knew or at least kinda hoped that she'd knocked Blanche up.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Blanche giggle softly by effect of the elven's words and her huge endurance, resting her back on the elf chest and as effect getting even deep inside the dick inside her. Her hands guide the elfs arms to squeeze her breasts and round rear before she could hold enough breath to say what she have in mind. I doubt... than we have the time to test your words Celine... our blessed ones have a huge libido too, but i never tested one... I had given all to myself to Lizzy and she is sooo good. Blanche said between moans, the talk about her personal mate make her increase her moves on her own body and Celine's wet folders. Celine soon turn the human to face her, saying more lewd ideas and placing direct with her words her intentions to make her get fertilized with her seed, Blanche nods smiling in fully bliss before kiss the elf for a moment.

Yes, please... keep going Celine. You still need a long time to fill me as Lizzy does... Blanche said as her arms were placed around Celine to have a good stance as the elf would continue her fun with her. The pair continue, loving the long time than the elf used to make both feel good.

A baby... please put one on me, Celine... Drown me in your seed until i get her. The future mother plead in her near climax, almost losing herself as much Celine has by the moment and soon more cum was placed on her, her adapted body receive the next loads dont leaving too much to escape and looking to be ready to receive more, however Celine has not recover from her adventure with Prisca and the nekosuccubi, she was close to use her reserve as she wanted to endure and fuck Blanche as long as her erect dick could last.

Good...more, i want it all--- all the babies. Blanche said arching her back at the arms of the wild elf who continue her task, out of think in her honor as a fertile elf and her wish for get a baby with her, Celine just was addicted to cum inside this woman who was a warrior like her. Finally after many sesions with differents mates Celine just feels her whole body empty of the vital fluid yet still her hard dick remain inside the human who have a pregnant belly by all the cum inside her cream drenched womb.

They lay on the floor loving each other as the thrusts continued,theirs eyes get gazed and they lost themselves as certainly the others two groups of girls and futas.

A woman with a great strengh was needed to separate them. It was a successful meeting, you made a great work my love. Just like magic Celine mind get cleared and she manage to see herself getting close her horse with the help of a succubi, the armor was placed on a bag and at her side Vanessa was nude waiting for her to be ready to start their little trip to their castle.

The succubi and fox girl needed some help to get inside the carriage and the futa humans were resting over the stained blanket, as the guardians move to lift them and take them to the cave. The goddess was already dressed and Blanche was still councious but very filled and aroused to act normaly. We will back to the castle and after gather all what you will need you can visit that cave, im having a good idea how to sit with you at the horse. Vanessa said with a naughty grin and yes it was a strange idea and hard to do, but with her powers she could get both a help to realize it. She wanted to place Celine's dick inside her luxury honeyhole as she look to Celine who will not stop to ride the horse. As the equine gallops, the move will make automatic thrusts at the great mistress and as fast it goes it gets more intense, no doubt than the long journey to go back will be interesting.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

After quite some time making sweet love to one another, Celine's member simply could not stand any longer it seemed as she'd cum so much that there was practically nothing left within her to cum out. She stayed with Blanche mostly, but had a couple of the others as well. The sheer pleasure of the whole thing being so good that she just couldn't hold back her want to fill Blanche's womb with her seed.

Finally after more time passed with them cuddling and rutting pretty much with one another, Celine felt her and Blanche pulled apart from one another where she was finally able to catch her breath after leaving Blanche with a well rounded belly. The poor thing had to have been pregnant by now as much as Celine had poured into her belly, she figured at least. "Oh... yeah I guess I did didn't I," Celine replied to Vanessa softly, panting slightly as she spoke.

Celine was barely coherent for a few minutes and only came to for the most part when she was being helped up onto her horse by one of the succubi that were nearby. "Oh... t-thanks," Celine mumbled to the succubus as she mounted her horse.

Celine couldn't really say no to Vanessa when she wanted something, so despite the exhaustion, Celine helped Vanessa up into her lap where Vanessa shifted around so that her pussy was positioned over Celine's sensitive member. When Celine felt her length be enveloped by Vanessa's warm tight folds, she let out a soft moan, her hips twitching a bit. On the way back, Celine would moan softly as she tried to keep her voice down as they went.

"Oh Vanessa love, I'm already so raw and sensitive, I feel like I can't cum anymore after all I've cum today," Celine whispered in Vanessa's ear as they rode, the young futanari elf shuddering beneath Vanessa's sweet luscious ass.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

As they started their trip to the castle, Celine tried to express her state to Vanessa and at the instant it bring a smirk on her before move her legs to cross them around the elven as they ride, her exquisite pussy pressing until fit inside the erected meat rod, it make her moan softly and soon she kissed the elf in her neck. Indeed, but this a prize for you for such perfect job, also its not this exciting? You were looking for it, once all see us reach my castle all will get hard just like your horse at this moment and they will find out than we are more than mistress and servant.

The black haired imponent lusty woman, had a shine in her red eyes, she was not hidding how much being she and Celine exposed like this turn her on. She was doing all what she could so Celine reach the castle completely wet and hard as stone. Also the horse was unable to run as fast as the elf wanted, mostly because the futa mare was also so needed for sattle her needs, the huge shadow below her easily put it at display, but Celine couldnt stop, she needed to follow the rest of the army ahead of themselve or they would be exposed and if a monster stop them in such state, she will be unable to do much unnarmed and completely naked, with only her gold collar as unique accesory.

So... do you love how i planned your triumphant return to our home? or if you want we could use the gardens, maybe we could avoid be seen by anyone. Vanessa ask, mostly so the elf accept for herself to get in full display than to really hide their love to the others, even if Celine said to love the second choice Vanessa will not show any disconfort, soon or later she will play with the elven.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As Vanessa wrapped her legs around her, Celine let out a soft moan when she felt her member being enveloped by Vanessa's exquisite honeypot, which was just as perfect as Triny's and Prisca's both were, as well as Blanche's. Despite the fact that she was as exhausted as she was and that her poor penis was now more raw than it was earlier, Celine felt her dick hardening up for Vanessa, just as it did every time for one of the ones she loved the most in her life.

"A-Ahh... yes my love... I'd like that. B-But... are you sure that is okay for them to know? A-And did you... c-choose my horse here because she... you know... is always as horny as I am?" Celine said to to Vanessa as they began riding along, with each bounce making her member bounce out and thrust back inside of Vanessa's tight pussy.

She knew all of the risks at the moment, but her mind didn't care too much really, because her love for Vanessa knew no bounds and this was something that Vanessa really wanted to do with her apparently, so Celine wanted to do it as well, despite the obvious possibilities of a random monster or one of the generals or common soldiers seeing them like this. It also rather gave her a thrill to know that they were likely being watched.

"Y-Yes my love, I love it. And... I'll let you decide if you wish for everyone else to know about us or not, it matters not to me anymore... because I love you, with all my heart. It was love at first sight when I saw you, just as I believe in my heart it was with Triny and Prisca both as well, and... I kind of think that Blanche too. My dick... she's addicted to the four of you I think," Celine replied to Vanessa as they neared the palace again, with Celine also noticing the fact that her steed was having a bit of trouble of its own, something she hoped that they could fix when they got back by giving her a couple of other mares to mount to her hearts content.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Of course than you like that... your voice and body are filled in delight need, darling. Vanessa said back between coos, licking her lips before press herself so she could kiss her beloved elf. I gift her to you, because she is so kind and youthful with her trainers and others mares... but you beat her by much, Celine.

The great mistress dont stop to gives so lusty touch to her lover, making her so needed to come inside her loved, but she was completely empty turning the need into an affliction. I cant have enough of you, Celine. My love for you is so inmense than i want your seed sparced by this whole continent, that is why...

Suddenly Vanessa grow in an intense purple light and soon the two and the horse vanished before reach the castle.

------------

Celine opened her eyes to see her loved one over her, her onix like long hair moving at the soft breeze, such bright eyes lost looking at the elf below, the beauty of her skin shining in the daylight than pass through the leaves of a tree over them. I want, to share my feelings with you... The great mistress said in her usual tone, filled with a kind and royal power.

Celine almost couldnt notice the grass at her back, the sweet scent of flowers around them and the lack of clothes, armors or even a horse. There were them in an unknown place fully exposed, Vanessa's army cant be seen and the place was out of wild fauna sounds, just the two of them for the moment. Vanessa take a small flower at a side of where the elf rest and pass it softly at the slave chest until reach her face, placing it over her right ear's hair. As the flower pass close her neck, Celine could feel the warm of her magic collar, it was like her own skin now and as the flower pass the sense at her is not decreased, with Vanessa cllose the magic collar give to the helpless elf a sense of safety and submmision to her feelings to her owner.

After all these ages than i lived and mates, this is the closer than i has been of what should be the paradise... too far of my better dreams at my firsts hundread of years. The great mistress said with a soft sigh, deep inside her was some hidden pain. I was created to serve and protect the darkness. For a few lifes that was the only than i could imagine to do, my existence made this world fade and with each of my breaths hundred of lives went to the oblivion. Celine was mesmerized by such words and eyes looking at the deep inside of herself, for more than Vanessa blame herself, Celine could feel than it was not her fault and there was something more important for this than share her sins.

Then i manage by the sacrifice of my loved ones be more than a demon's broodmother, then the rest of my years had passed as i try to return this world to how was before. Maybe even living thousands of years more will not bring me to Heaven and anyway it will be fine for me what happens with my soul when the time come, if i had one. There was not teardrops at Vanessa's eyes, they were just there showing how much intense Celine's love was on them. We share the same love to each other and we dont need of titles, power or anything else than cant we get of where we are now, my beloved Celine. So please lend me all of you and share my dream. Lets share our paradise with each living being in this continent, not using the war or power of our army, we will find the way just as what happened today with the people under the mountain.

Vanessa then cuddle over her loved one, making Celine feel protected and loved, both showing their love in that clear below that huge lonely tree in that flower field.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Heh... I think it would take quite some time to spread my seed across the whole continent my love. But I'd enjoy trying to do so, and you know that I believe," Celine replied to Vanessa with a moan.

"Y-Your feelings sweetie? How so?" Celine asked Vanessa curiously after opening her eyes again when the flash of purplish light engulfed them.

Celine lay there underneath Vanessa who was straddling her and back looking down at her. It was then that Celine noticed that there was no army around them any longer and that they were in a pleasant little meadow somewhere else, nowhere near the palace or the mountain any longer. It was as if they had been teleported to some unknown paradise away from everyone that would disturb the two of them, which wasn't all that bad in her opinion. When Vanessa took the flower to her and gently ran it up her waist to her chest, and then further on up her neck, Celine sighed softly at Vanessa's touch and allowed her to do whatever she wished really without interrupting her.

Listening to Vanessa talk saddened Celine somewhat, that she'd say she didn't have a soul or anything like that. Celine knew that she had a soul, because if she didn't then she wouldn't have helped her, Triny, and Cassie when they first arrived there, and she wouldn't have loved her. Reaching up with her hand, Celine caressed Vanessa's cheek before raising up to kiss her on the lips.

"No Vanessa... you do too have a soul. I know you do because I can feel it. And... I want to bring peace back to this continent too my love, but there will always be those that wish to fight no matter what you do, and we must be prepared to face them with our own strength. Not to kill... no, not unless we absolutely have to in order to survive ourselves. And I love you with all my heart, and you've done so much to help so many and still wish to do yet more, but it will take work to atone for the sins of your past. I will help you make that atonement Vanessa. The first thing we need to try and do I think is find a way to help the human women in the palace to they aren't just... you know... pretty much mindless fuck toys," Celine told Vanessa as she caressed her cheek and held her.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Vanessa smile and cuddle softly over the blonde elf, warming herself with the scent than the elf have after her times with her lovers. I may have a soul and a chance to have a reward in the afterlife, but i would change such things for a life at your side, Celine.

I really apreciate than you share my wish to bring peace to these lands and to help me to pay my sins. But i dont want to send you or my troops to fight unneeded wars, it has been enough blood and lives losts for my cause. Vanessa then moves to gives another kiss to Celine's lips, softly taking her time and them moving down close where Prisca has leaved her mark to place her own on the elven's chest. Its also hard for me give you a title, your responsability will grow and you will be more time far away risking your life, even when i would be close you thanks that golden collar, it would be so painful... But i love you with all my heart, so instead make you stay eternaly at my side as my loyal servant, you can travel across ours lands sharing our peace at my name and using your seed than was destinated to me to bring back your kind in every corner of this continent.

Vanessa return to place her red shinning precious eyes to see Celine's face. Just never forget than each of my orders and acts are for you and the peace of this continent. Vanessa then rest at the elven side, giving her some minutes to answer and touch as she want her body, the wind and grass feels so pleasant now, it maybe was an aphrodisiac or Vanessa's powers acting now to make Celine enjoy more this moment.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Hearing Vanessa's words warmed Celine's heart greatly and she pulled her beloved down into her arms and held her close, nuzzling her cheek against Vanessa's as she lay there. "I know love, but like I said, there will always be those that don't wish to make peace at first, and in those cases you need to be ready to fight them, whether you like it or not I'm afraid. But peace isn't just your cause my love, it's the cause of all the good people in this world," Celine told Vanessa as she held her, kissing her neck and running her tongue up the side of it passionately. "And I know that you'd wait for me, so I'm confident in traveling to spread peace for everyone. And I think I know one place where I can start after we make sure that the human ladies in the mountain and their goddess are on our side and won't try to fight us so we can both work together. The neko's would be the next best choice to ensure that they don't attack either us or them. And then I believe Prisca's homeland would be a good choice, since I already know her and all," Celine said, suggesting the next peoples to go for in their bid for peace.

"Also my love... are we in your mind? I feel such love from you that it makes me think it must be your mind we're in," Celine asked curiously as she and Vanessa lay there holding one another.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Vanessa softly coos and schuckle with Celine administrations on her and such words, theirs bodies were just warming by need by just get pressed against each other and Celine's dick was hard already rubbing at the great mistress's lower lips. Indeed, maybe the peace could not get reached so easily, but its cost never must be your safety or life Celine, we have hundred of years to find a safe path so dont dare to sacrifice yourself to get it. Vanessa place her hands below to hug Celine holding her shoulders to pull herself softly and nibble her pointy ear.

Uhm, nekos could be slighty more hard than the humans at the mountain, we could find a way to get them on our side but they will be always free souls and aim for theirs goals and people first than any aliance. About Prisca's humans...its a good idea, if they dont find out than there are demons on this world at the first meeting Both ladies continue touching each other, if there was something looking at them they mostly dont care at all, Celine feels a huge protectiong having her great mistress right now, exposing herself more than any time.

If i had used that kind of mind trick, would not be that dangerous for both of us? The horse would be walking taking us to a randomly place if we havent already fall of her. I dunno why this place come to my memory, but i wanted to share it with you and just love you here without think in anything else... if i were selfish we could be struck here for days~ Vanessa said as her arms get free of the elven's hug to get close her head and stroke her golden hair, playing with it as her lips kiss the slave's chin and neck before try to get another from her mouth.

So... yes, we could be just in the wild as horny little helpless creatures or we could be already inside the castle with our horse having some fun too. In any way we maybe must just continue cuddling and loving us... Talk me more about your likes or do you want me to say something more about myself? I bet than you want to place your seed on me, its fine, as i will not get pregnant until i decide to have another girl, go ahead and just thrust until the night pass and the sun arise again Out of such naughty invitation, Vanessa looks to just want to stay in private with Celine for a while, loving her and do her feel happy before they return to the castle and she preapares to leave her again.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Feeling her member rubbing against the outer lips of Vanessa's tight wet folds, Celine's dick twitched in anticipation to enter her beloved and when Vanessa nibbled on her pointed elven ear Celine shuddered as she let out a soft moan of pleasure for Vanessa, letting her beloved know that she greatly enjoyed her nibbling on her ear. "Mmm... that feels nice love... and I know that the cost should never be too great, but regardless we must work our hardest to see it come to fruition. And... I am willing to give my life if necessary to make a world where my children... our children... can live in peace and prosperity for all their days and never have to worry about wars or evil. That would be a sacrifice worth making in my opinion," Celine said softly, her tone implying that while she would gladly sacrifice herself she would never go out of her way to do so.

"I think that the neko's might not be the hardest honestly my love. I mean sure they have their hatreds and their ways of doing things, but surely there is a common middle ground that both sides can come to. We merely need to find it. And I know that we can find it Vanessa if we try hard enough. And about Prisca's homeland... I don't even know where it's at or how far away it is to be honest," Celine said after Vanessa spoke back up about her suggestions of who to try and use their diplomatic skills to persuade to make peace instead of war.

"I'm certain that you'd have thought about it enough to ensure it wasn't dangerous or anything love. And my new horse knows where the palace it," Celine told Vanessa when she mentioned that it'd be dangerous for her to bring them both into her mind while they rode her new horse.

It wouldn't take much for Vanessa to draw another kiss from Celine after that, the young elf's head tilting so that her lips met Vanessa's easily enough for them to show their affections towards one another. Celine needed no more invitation than that as she grasped Vanessa's hips with her hands and rolled Vanessa over so that she was underneath her, where Celine then lined herself up and thrust inside of Vanessa's tight wet pussy. Celine wanted Vanessa so badly right now, she didn't care where they were at really, it didn't matter to her.

The young futanari elf thrust into Vanessa with wild abandon, her earlier exhaustion forgotten as she made love to Vanessa more passionately than she'd ever done before. Her thrusts were fast and deep, yet soft and loving, and Celine almost blew her load after only a dozen thrusts or so, barely holding on with every thrust after that. After another couple of dozen deep thrusts with her long thick penis into Vanessa, Celine did explode, hilting inside her beloved and filling her full of her seed, not caring if she impregnated her or not regardless of Vanessa's words before about it.

"I want you Vanessa... but... I wouldn't mind hearing some more about you too. And... I'll tell you a bit more about myself too after we're done and I've made you cum so hard that your eyes cross from the pleasure," Celine said to Vanessa as she made sweet passionate love to her, her lips going down on Vanessa's neck and leaving hickeys all over her, not caring if anyone seen them afterwards or caught her leaving them there.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Pleased to see her starting administrations do wonders to the elf, Vanessa rubs softly the elven's shoulders, slowly going doing to tease her into believe where her hands were going. Maybe your soul could rest to give a prolongued or endless peace to yours childrens and yes... i cant stop you to sacrifice yourself if the time come. However, try to remember than your life is not longer just yours, there will not be person than could take your place or time than could appease our pain.

So, no matter if there is not other choice to get that peace, hold yourself to our life and find a way to return to us. Vanessa said, trying to make it clear for Celine than many of her lovers would not endure that lost to continue living. Out of the sudden answer, Vanessa looks to dont stop to enjoy her time alone with Celine, maybe she dont expect than the young woman could understand it to change her mind, it was mostly a last attempt to never give up her life so easily, at least for today.

"Cat's wrath could be eternal if you dont find the way to handle them, if you dont mess with theirs babies and lands, you only need to love them and sattle theirs needs and they will most likely cuddle on your lap. Just dont forget than they are like wild creatures" Said with a soft playful tone. The problem will be make them stay in peace with us once the alliance get settled, the alpha could be the leader but are the broodmothers and princesses the ones than do the diplomacy... But lets talk about these topics later.

There was not more than Vanessa wanted to share, she dont wanted to wait more for what she could see at her mate's eyes. She let Celine take the lead, her body softly placed on the grass at a side making some petals fly away, her sweet scent mixing with it and soon the elven's dick went direct to sattle her overhelming lust. Her long dick mixing the juices of her lasts mates with the ones of her mistress, for a while the elven only was as a mindless animal in heat, each thrust in her owner's cunt made her moan in bliss, her hips moved the best than she could to do her best to pleasure Vanessa who mostly cant have enough to see her nude mate at such state, giving soft coos and seductive moans who incite the blonde to continue doing for what she has been born.

Finally after try to endure all what she could, Celine cum in minutes, her mind calm a little to manage to talk. Good... i could share some more... when the time come~ Vanessa said trying to let that for later, being completely filled by Celine's jizz dont cause her any pain and she looks to have a hugh libido than Celine must sattle to make her feels as her. For what it looks the succubi's scent only looks to affect the futa one turning her into a suitable nympho.

Hm... lets see, i enjoy some naughty talks and more if are from my partner to accept herself. She add trying to stop her soft moans and accepting the marks on her neck with pleasant sounds. I get my firsts rags of clothes many decades after be created and i could bet... than i was the only female dressed for hundreds of years in the castle, so maybe that is why i preffer light revealing clothes or nudity in my servants... Of course than i dont push them to do it and they can choice... I must remain dressed or many struggles and girls fainting will upset ours healers... Vanessa then crossed her legs around Celine to make her get closer, her attentions were also focused on kiss her at her chin and deep inside at her mouth for a while before let her go to say something else. Of course than i had many mates and childrens, most of them had died before yours parents born... but i havent meet someone like you Celine, i fall in love after see your kind soul for just that you are the best and oh gods... you are by far the best in the bed too~

Vanessa then press and suck Angie's deep inside her, there was not stop for what would come and soon both girls cum, the lust gazed all theirs last minutes, the event was long and Celine could not stop to cum at her female parts to finally place more of her juices inside Vanessa who was ready for more or just cuddle at her lover.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Don't worry sweetie, I won't throw my life away needlessly or anything like that. Because I don't want to leave you all alone without me. I only meant that if I absolutely had to, then I was willing to do so to keep those I love alive and safe," Celine assured Vanessa with a kiss on her cheek.

"I'm sure that I can come up with something to persuade them to join with us in an alliance to spread peace about the continent. I am the eldest child of a noble family back in Eldana after all, and I was taught how to be diplomatic, so I'm positive I can find a way to get them to see reason my love," Celine told Vanessa about the nekos.

Celine could tell that Vanessa was enjoying her thrusting, and Celine was enjoying doing so too, her moans increasing as she pounded Vanessa with long deep strokes. Her member remained hard for Vanessa even after cumming inside of that tight pussy of her's. Loving every second of their fun, Celine kept up her pace and didn't stop until Vanessa was satisfied, smiling and giggling drunkenly from the pleasure coursing through her veins. When Vanessa told her a bit about herself, Celine listened while she kept her thrusts up, not slowing down or anything as she listened.

Finally she would cum one last time inside Vanessa, holding it back so she could cum with Vanessa when her beloved came one last time before Celine finally stopped and rolled off of her, her poor cock still hard as a rock and pointing straight up at the sky, ready for more despite how exhausted she was at the moment. Celine then rolled over onto her side, pulling Vanessa over against her as she hugged her from behind, her still hard member placed right between Vanessa's buttcheeks.

"Sweetie... is Cutie your real blood daughter? And... how many other children do you have? I want to know everything about you that I can, so I can better understand you," Celine asked Vanessa curiously as she hugged her from behind, kissing Vanessa's neck as she spoke. "Now I'll tell you a bit about me then, and I can say more later. First off, my father is a rather high ranking duke and my mother a duchess obviously. They're really close friends with our king and queen, and my father has fought in many battles over the years to ensure the peace of Eldana. I was educated in a variety of things, too many to go into detail right now. I have three sisters who were taught the same stuff as I was, and they're all younger than me, and two of them are of age now, Sera is eighteen, Idryll is sixteen, while Tara is only fourteen. Idryll is like me... a futanari, but she's still a virgin... at least I'd wager she is... but considering we have succubi handmaids for each of us she might not be. I've been... considered to marry the princess of Eldana, who is the current heir as of the time I left home, and she's my age. Her name is Lucia, and she is... quite beautiful. But I was considered a good match for being close in age, as well as being a good friend, and because I'm as virile as I am... hell all of us futanari are very virile back home, and some of us are honored by many, especially the succubi that live in Eldana. Many succubi have harems of us futanari, whom they milk dry every night, because as we both know... succubi are insatiable when it comes to sex and can always go again no matter how much they already have gone," Celine went on to say, giving a bit of information about herself, her family, and a bit of her past as she lay there.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

After a prolongued sex together, finally Celine cum a last time as Vanessa do it oo, both holding each other to resist the peak than both share, yet as the great Mistress the elven could continue still a little more once they continue talking about each other.. Vanessa let the elven roll and hug her as her rear helps to clean and press at her hard member.

Clearly she is, she have my blood and the one of an old lover. She answer with a soft smirk before sigh by the next question. Most of all my childrens get born at my firsts 200 or 300 years, all of them should be already dead and give birth to them was the only thing than i do, most even dont get a real name or survive to think for themselves. So, i only have three daughters and if if you find any other in your way, please just take care and escape as fast as you can.

Vanessa decide to focus more at what Celine had to say about her life, she mostly enjoy what she said and let her end before add. So, Lucia. A shame for her. If i were in her place i would had come with you to these lands. At least im sure than she will wait you until we get peace at the whole continent, after all i bet than there must not be a better match in the whole world.

Now about the succubi, maybe some get an harem if the humans at the mountain accept, but most of them had evolve to dont need too much to be fine.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"So any daughters other than Cutie back home and Grace should be avoided then? How come sweetie?" Celine asked Vanessa curiously. "And I may possibly have a dozen or more children myself, I haven't been home in months and had several one night stands with some very beautiful women growing up, in many cases when it came to the nymphs and succubi they... hmhm... kinda held me down and just had their way with me... not that I could really complain too much though obviously, because it just felt too good. But yeah, elves, humans, succubi, nymphs and other fey women that live in and around the forests of Eldana, catgirls, wolfgirls, foxgirls, I think I sampled at least one of every different race that has women in my homeland, probably more," Celine went on to say, giggling a bit as she hugged Vanessa from behind, pressing her dick against her beloved's perfect ass.

"Hmhm, I kind of hope so. I miss Lucia, she is a good friend and I've known her since... gods since I was very little, probably about four or five years old give or take. So virtually our whole lives, at least the most of it we can remember anyway. And our succubi probably don't need nearly as much sex and cum as they get, but they're just so damned sexy and good in bed that nobody can resist them, and they enjoy sex so much themselves that they just gorge themselves on it all the time. So almost all of them are very powerful magically speaking, because we elves have a lot of magical talent in our blood, which they absorb when they have sex with us, and they have a lot of sex with elves, but they have plenty of sex with the other races of Eldana too, though the other races don't have quite as much natural magical talent in their bloodlines as elves do. But generally those families of any of the races that have futanari in them are pretty powerful magically speaking even if they themselves don't have the ability to use magic, though it'd be fairly easy for them to learn. It's almost like they've evolved to the point where they can't be without us elves or rather futanari in general, but at the same time they've evolved to the point that a futanari of any kind really can't walk into the same room with one of them without getting hard as a rock like I am right now... well for the most part anyway," Celine said to Vanessa about the succubi back in her homeland of Eldana, remembering how great a time she always had with them all. "It's the main reason the succubi around my homeland all have harems of futanari, because we have more magical energies flowing through our veins. The succubi here all probably sensed it is why they've all taken to me so much and so easily," she added with a giggle as she nuzzles against Vanessa's neck, kissing and leaving a hickey there.

With that, Celine would lay there and chat with Vanessa for a while longer as she recovered from the long sex session with her beloved, idly wondering where they were exactly and if they were within Vanessa's mind or somewhere else.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Yes they must be avoided and i dont had just little girls. In part they could be dangerous because i was not with them to guide them and they should have hundred of years now, so if they are alive they must be already so powerful to you handled them in combat alone. Vanessa answer, softly cuddling at Celine as she press her perfect rear at the hard member.

The great mistress move her hand at the side of the elf, reaching her thigh to rub at it, making Celine's dick twitch with growing lust. And you will have thousands of childrens here, but its not for something so simple as have a little more of magic than a human, if were for that Dark lords at the dark ages would had willing harems, they had such power than angels couldnt withstand them and gods needed to face them themselves for a while until they decide to place this curse to clean these lands. Being the only natural mature futanari on these lands is not also the real reason, most likely all of them can look deep inside you a remnant of what make me fall in love.

The talk continue and Celine marks of love dont bother Vanessa at all, most likely made her give soft moans and turn her on even more, turning her attention on pleasure the elf with her skilled touch where Celine couldnt endure to feel her body react as a wild lover. It could be possible for me to give you a daughter everyday, but Grace needs all my attention. Its so hard to resist the temptation of forget all for some days or more and just be us, here without anything else. If you are worried of the food, water and the creatures i could take care of all this, but like i said im just tempted... we could return in any moment, if you really want of course. She said, continue her sweet love to the elf, showing than she really could just stay there with Celine for a long time at their sudden honeymoon

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well who knows, maybe if by some chance I do run into them, I may be able to get through to them just as I have Cutie. But I won't go out of my way to try obviously," Celine replied, cooing softly as Vanessa caressed her side and cuddled back against her.

"And I don't think I'm the only natural mature futanari here love. Those human girls from the mountain, there's a bunch of them that are futanari too. And no I rather like it here sweetie. It's relaxing and calm, and a beautiful sight is right in front of my eyes after all. What more could I ask for?" Celine replied when Vanessa was done talking, her left hand reaching around and groping Vanessa's ample breasts and giving them a good squeeze while her other hand tilted Vanessa's head around enough for Celine to lean around and kiss her on the lips. "But we can go whenever you're ready to take us back to reality love, I don't mind staying for a while longer, but I suppose we should get ready so we can bring peace back to these lands, for it'll take us a while to manage it," she then whispered in Vanessa's ear before kissing her neck again and leaving another hickey there.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Oh dear, you are so sweet, but what happened with Cutey is completely different than theirs case. We never passed time together and their fate was choiced by theirs progenitors, all of them rulers in some moment and most of them dark lords. The great mistress add, taking a brief moment between theirs cuddles.

They could be like you, but we must end to create this alliance before try to invite the succubi to meet all the mountain girls, meanwhile you are the only futanari available so expect to be requested by all of the succubi at our castle. Vanessa smile and return the soft rubs of her lover, kissing her lovely for a while until the elf talked again. Uhm reality? she giggle before continue This is not a mere trick my love, but i should try one the next time, i could do this more interesting for both of us~

But fine, to return i may need some time to sleep, as this place dont have too much to offer you can have some fun, it will make me recover faster and you could enjoy and try again to impregnate me with my guard down, but dont make too much noise or we could have more fun of what we expected. The great mistress said as her hand placed the elven harm member close her entrance and then she slowly closed her eyes to sleep at her lover's arms.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh... I'm sorry Vanessa, I shouldn't have kept asking about them. But still the same, maybe we can help them and change their minds to be good instead of evil. But that's a bridge we'll cross when we get to it," Celine said about Vanessa's children she had, caressing her beloved's face before hugging her again.

"I know, that's one reason I wanted to take a couple of them with me, that way the girls up in the mountain could meet some other succubi, some more powerful ones, and then they could get to know each other after they help that one poor girl's mother," she went on to say about the succubi and taking some of them with her. "And yeah, I assumed we were in your mind, so reality would be the waking world. So... we aren't in your mind then I take it?" she added curiously.

"Why shouldn't I make too much noise sweetie? Is there someone or something out there? And where are we exactly anyway? Also, if it'll help you and you need it, I'll definitely have your luscious body some more," Celine asked curiously as Vanessa gently grasped her cock and placed it against her pussy, where Celine reached down and guided it back inside Vanessa before maneuvering around so Vanessa was laying on her back with Celine on top, taking her beloved once again, leaning in and kissing her neck and nibbling on her ears as she thrust away happily, waiting for Vanessa to answer her about why they shouldn't make a lot of noise while they're there.