What's new

Mind Flayer (Celine Genaus)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Mind Flayer (Celine Genaus)

Yumi couldnt stop herself to cough softly and blush softly before turn to the side as she answer to Celine about the succubi's slave collar. It could take me a lot of time and paperwork to make the rest of high succubi accept again... it could be quite difficult after this incident. Celine could notice the bothersome of that in Yumi quiet tone.

With the elf trying to find out what could be done, her words made Yumi ponder a little before this answer as she ponders. Yes we have some people there. Are you sure than you want than they know where are you? This single question helped to Celine to understand than there wouldnt a turning back if she help on stop more ships to leave. It must be the faster way to solve this, but once this happens, they mostly will try to look for you, if we cant recover your body or worst you get caught in that cave for a long time... who know what could happen. But you are right we maybe need to risk to try to save the ones living at your land. Yumi tried to give a whole scene to the elf, so this could think twice the mensage than she will send to her people.

The next topic was less difficult for Yumi, almost as if Celine was the only in the whole castle than couldnt believe such insolence from a human. Humans are really creative and adaptive creatures, they have a lot of good things... not all are bad, but some of theirs realms love to enslave others races or sometimes humans in the wrong way. Their culture get tainted by the tales about the dark lords, some of the first races than tried to help them were degraded with the ages as pets or worse, we are making progress, but they are so obstinate.

Celine know than humans were known too for expand quickly and in any land, but for what she has noticed, in this part of the continent werent so many humans, there were some as breeders at Vanessa's castle and the mountain also have some, these and Triny had been the only humans than she has meet in all her days there... If even with the power of the succubi the humans manage sometimes in get at this side, who know how many live in the other side.

Oh dont worry Celine, i could go for yours limbs once i recover enough energy. So if that slime is a problem, i could lick it all... you should drink some too, it just have a wonderful taste. Yumi add with a sudden kiss and lick at the elven doll's neck. Her giggle show than she was only teasing Celine who was easily lifted by the succubi and placed in Vanessa's throne in her office. Hmhm, just a small thing more~ Said this she get bellow the office desk and started to fondle the elven's balls and lick Celine flat dick. Now make as if you were reading the map and reports~

Yumi act as a naughty assistant hidden for the rest as she works the now "leader of the castle" There were some sounds getting closer and then the door softly opened, however it was just a small trick made by Yumi to make the elf feel the anxiety of be spot by someone. Oh! your body let out more of this delicious slime just right now~ Her naughty tone at her words made the rest in this recreation

Hmhm, Someone has been a pervert Misstres or leader~ do you like to rule nude as your sluty sexy secretary works for you? Yumi act and pleasure the elf so well, than her almost dead member returned to be hard and soon Celine cum her last drops of cum inside her body, so dry she was now than most was just air. Heh, i guess than is now fully dry, but i cant stop to make you cum Celine~

The poor doll was still taken by Yumi in her little game, her body got more peaks, but nothing escape of her empty balls and hard member. There could a way... Yumi mutter between her sucks on the manly limb, of course than she was not thinking on make Celine's dick large enough to use it as a leg. I can see and heard all Celine...~ I get most of what the little mistress do to you to stop the slime, it could take me a while to make that spell work all the time without turn you into a mindless meat slut... However, i will do maybe your lower holes leak it all the time, maybe even your mouth... but you will be able to control when to use that spell, sometimes. Give me some time and i will that possible, is that fine with you? Yumi still tasting all than could the doll give, let Celine decide.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm sure they'd accept it if I agreed to ensure you were well taken care of surely, hmhm," Celine giggled at Yumi about the collar.

"I'm sure that Vanessa will get my real body back, and soon. And I'll write out a message for them to send to the town. The mayor lady there is a close friend of my parents and she'll be able to relay a message back to them for me too through the rituals and whatnot to inform them. They'll be able to speak with the royal family about barring all ships from docking back home and stuff," Celine assured Yumi about sending her message back to the town through the succubi. "I'll let them know that I'm alright in my message and everything, but I won't tell them exactly where I'm at, because I don't know that rightly myself to be perfectly honest. But I'm sure that eventually they'll manage to find this place most likely," Celine added about her people in the port town.

"I mainly just don't want to cause trouble for anyone else by this slime leaking from my whole body. I could handle it just leaking from a certain area which I could change at will, as then I could just wear something there to collect it all and stuff," Celine replied about her doll body.

When Yumi slid under the desk, Celine's remaining hand went down and ran her fingers through Yumi's hair as the succubus licked and sucked on her cock and balls, the pleasure nearly too much for her to handle without crying out. Celine's member slowly grew erect in Yumi's mouth, with the young elf panting softly as it did. It felt so good she could barely contain her joy and soon she let out a loud and lewd moan as she came once again in Yumi's mouth, the succubus drinking it all down as if it was the first thing she'd had to drink in ages.

"Being able to control it would be nice, and where it leaked from or whatnot. I wish you could make it not leak that stuff altogether, or at least give me the ability to not leak it if I wished," Celine said, moaning softly as she did and ran her fingers through Yumi's hair some more.

Celine would lean her head back and relax as Yumi did whatever she liked, waiting until the succubus went to collect her lost limbs, as she really did need them if she was to go to that mountain.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Celine's words about the collar caused an attack of chuckles at Yumi which worries fade soon, leaving just a slowly growing arousal on her. Oh, you could be rough with me, Celine. As the greatest slave, all the others already understand than you will take care and love with all your heart every one of our kind~ She follow her words with her hand passing at the gold golden long hair of the elven doll, act followed by the succubi ended reaching the Celine's butt who soon get groped. Celine would get by this, than all the succubi trust completely in her as a little sister, which them love and look in lust, there should be others reasons for be hard to use the slave collar.

I hope than the Great Mistress can get free soon, too. She is taking a huge risk in find a way to escape with your body. Yumi said in a worried tone as also show than she know the great mistress name, her loyalty to the great mistress being so huge to say her name in such casual way. Then you would need to write about the curse too, even if the great mistress were here, just some few males in that port would be saved with our help, we could have more luck with the futanari ones. We must ask help to the others realms in our side, ours resources are limitated to cure them. The succubi end moving to get down the desk soon, she was not so worried as Vanessa of them finding Celine in their castle, showing some personal reasons in the Great Mistress to avoid that.

The work on Celine's member never stop, the dark haired succubi was charmed by the taste, scent and warmness of such imitation. Hmhm, i cant have enough of your doll cock.~ that is why, my body cant stop to get wet by the idea of have the real one~ Yumi said between licks and sucks, her skilled tongue easily making Celine get orgasm after orgasm, not answering the elven,s words until she ended to taste the last drops than Celine have in her ball and dicks.

Like exhale is needed for the living beings, leak slime is important for you, my sweet slave. I cant promise anything now, but i will try to find a way than that delicious juice dont turn into a problem for your mission~ She said resting her check on so warm ember, her hands never give a rest at Celine's balls and minutes later she smirk by looking the elf lean her head back. Her finger soon get inside Celine's rear hole which split a small drop of the cursed fluid instantly lubricate this the entrance giving only more arousal by the internal massage of such graceful fingers, a sudden soft press made Celine orgasm again, as if they were squizzed dry, her balls let the remain leftovers of her holy nectar at the succubi's mouth. Which then used her tongue to lick the insides of the dick's flesh, taking any remain until leave it completely clean and drenched with her aphrodisiac perfumed saliva.

Delicious... i will wait until you get your body and then you will be mine an hour per day for two whole weeks~ Yumi slowly let fall her dress on the floor, being her sexy underwear the only thing covering her lustful body, the marks of such rough succubi orgy were healing faster, now than she has earned some power from Celine's jizz.

Be a good girl and wait here~ I will also give you to firm a paper to authorize me rest at the Great Mistress chambers, it must be better than yours babies get used to the sweet scent of theirs handmaid succubi as fast as possible. She add with a giggle. She take some ink and dreching sofly the point of her tail, she casted a minnor spell, making a magical text as her member move in a quick speed, it looks so legal and there was a place where Celine could firm and write her name.

Solved that, the High Succubi would leave the room, making her now dry tail lift her dress and place it softly on the desk where Celine could take it and feel the warm and scent of the succubi until this return.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I know. But she's really powerful so I'm sure that she'll manage to convince those tentacled ladies to join us, and bring me my real body back. Because I'm just too used to it. And don't worry, I'll write out a big long message to send to the town. The mayor's name is Adriana, she's a futanari elf like myself, but has smaller breasts and black hair instead of golden blonde like mine. And she obviously looks a little different in the face as well," Celine said about both her body and sending the message, describing her family's friend who ran the town so Yumi knew who to actually send the message to.

Celine could really only sit there as Yumi's skilled mouth drained her poor balls dry of all the seed they had. Celine listened to Yumi as she spoke in between her kisses and licks to Celine's doll body, which were used to drain her balls completely dry. The young elf arched her back as she felt Yumi's finger slip into her rear and she let out a moan.

After she finally came down from the pleasure high, Celine looked over to Yumi and smiled softly at her when she stated that once Celine recovered her real body that she'd be Yumi's for an hour a day for two weeks straight. "Okay Yumi, I wouldn't mind that one bit. Being yours for an hour a day for a fortnight. It sounds fun, hmhm," Celine said with a giggle.

"Well, Hope is still in her incubator, because she was born prematurely. The poor thing is so pitiful in that incubator," Celine said about her daughter Hope, looking a bit sad. "I would like for all of my children to have succubus handmaids though. It would be nice," she added after a few moments in a more cheerful manner.

She sat back and relaxed in her seat, deciding to enjoy Yumi's scent on the dress she left while the high succubus left to retrieve her lost limbs for her doll body. She had little else to do while she was in there, but she did decide to nose around in Vanessa's desk a bit, reaching out for any of the drawers on the thing she could reach and looking inside.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Maybe, but she is our Great Mistress, any of us would risk their live instead put her in that kind of danger. Yumi said in a soft worried tone, but she looks to dont have anything against the trust than Celine have to Vanessa. Hmhm, Any futanari is welcome to come here, but that Adriana shouldnt be so perfect like you Celine~ Her charming giggle would without doubt reveal the great welcome than Adriana could receive from the horny creatures in the castle, but obviously the succubi race would do their best to protect all this people from Celine's land.

With her body getting new energy taken from the elven's jizz, the talk about the many childrens than Celine at the castle come, of course than the elf accepted to have a lusty completely gorgeous High Succubi as a hand maid without think twice, signing the paper as Yumi smile by how happy she was for get the divine job of teach and take care of such talented succubi slaves from so young age. She will be fine, so dont let that sweet face get filled with worries. I already check her some time ago and she is completely fine in weight and size. Hope is now a healty cute baby at my eyes, just give her a pair of days more to be sure than she can leave the incubator without problems. The succubi said trying to cheer up the poor futa elf, her hand meanwhile rub her back as Celine remain in the Mistress's seat.

Taking the paper, Yumi leave the elf, it could maybe take her a while recover both limbs of all the succubi in that hall, a high succubi scent as Celine remember would take a while to fade with help and who know if someone is working in such terrible problem.

With her free time, Celine enjoy the warm and perfumed dress, her dick would get hard by just having her senses enjoy what Yumi has leave in her clothes.

Then her curiosity take the best of her, so she started looking at the many drawers on the desk, there were seven in total, two of these were bigger than the rest and only two were closed of course the closed ones were the two big drawers.

Celine could notice a contrasting order in what the drawers store, instead the one than Vanessa have with the papers in the desk and books in the floor the others times than the elf visit her work area. She could see many papers with names and races in one, other have drawer have old manuscripts with strange symbols of maybe rituals and spells.

One of the last opened drawers contain a closed bag and a small box with little vials wwhere many unkown samples were stored labeled with letters and numbers. Finally the last two were just more books and papers than as the rest of things would need time to find out what contain.

Celine will have the time to spy her lover a little more, before the seductive heels steps start to sound in the corridors.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well most of the futanari and hermaphrodites from my homeland are quite coveted by the succubi there. I actually wouldn't be surprised if she brought her own succubi maids from home to be there with her. Or rather I wouldn't be surprised if her maids didn't give her a choice in the matter," Celine said about not just Adriana, but the futanari and hermaphrodites in general.

When Yumi told her about Hope's health and that it was improving, and that she'd be able to leave the incubator in a couple of more days, Celine brightened up instantly. "Really? That's great. Oh I can't wait to get my real body back so I can play with her and Faith together, and Grace too of course. I want to play with them so much, but I have to make sure that I go to the mountain first to help ensure the alliance between them and us. Also Yumi, I need a couple of more succubi to come with me. Would you have any suggestions as to whom I should take? I would prefer someone who has healing powers as well, because there was this one girl's mother who I think a succubus healer could really help. And I promised her that I would bring one to take a look and see if they could help her mother," Celine said, hugging Yumi with her arm as best she could.

While Yumi was gone, Celine sat there in Vanessa's desk chair and looked at the various papers and whatnot that she found, just hoping to learn more about Vanessa so she'd know her better. When she heard Yumi returning however, Celine quickly put everything back the way it was and sat back to wait for Yumi to come in.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

That actually would be helpful for us, ours distant sisters shouldnt have a problem to share theirs trained lovers with us, as is for the good cause of save this continent. Yumi answer, sure to express her wish to give to her sisters more options to get some extra futa genes to mix among the ones living here.

Dressed in just her sexy underwear, the succubi just cooed when Celine hold her with the only available hand of the elven's doll, there was not enough slime on Celine to damage her clothes and so Yumi hold her closer, rubbing softly her cheek at the doll to enjoy all what she could before need to answer back. Hmhm, i could have some ideas, just have in mind than most of the pure succubi castes arent battle oriented. You already choiced a healer isnt? Is not use decide if there is someone better... Instead i must suggest than you take with you one of my girls, all of them have mind oriented sucubi spells than could help you to restore or change a mind. Celine could suppose than Yumi was talking about the archer succubi than turn her into a sluty slave in the training, no doubt theirs arrows wouldnt cause wounds, as these were focused on dominate theirs prey.

Now if you want powerful attack mages, just look for succubi with demon blood. for warriors... try anothers races, the front battlefield is not a suited place for us~ Yumi sigh and then take this moment to enjoy Celine's but after make her dick press between her thighs. Do you remember that neko succubi? the high succubi than you meet some days ago. Her caste live in a realm ruled by monsters, so these succubi are more offensive against them to get theirs fluids, but you could choice wolf girls instead than are a better choice.

After her little recommendations, the succubi leave in a lusty walk, her delicious rear move teasing Celine with each step. Alone, Celine decide to look inside the desk and through the important and ordened documents than her lover have stored in her office. After check the small ones, Celine curiosity focused on the left big drawer and dont care than this was locked, with only a hand, she tried her best to reveal its secrets causing a not so huge damage when she unlock it with what she have in hand.

This new drawer opened at least have a lot of papers focused on slaver trades, sell of slaves and also experiments with many races, even elvens to create hybrids or new races, rituals and of course Vanessa's name was there as also others female names, not only as test subjects but also as being part of the ones making these experiments. There were experiment names focused on inmortality and mass breed production, most of the persons in such experiments show the word "expired" on a side in blood red color.

Tired of such terrible writing, Celine decide to open a more practil drawer, this time she went for the one having that bag and vials. Opening the sealed box she found remainf of her clothes when she come here, as also rags separed of the ones of Trinny and Cassy. The names of her twin childrens were marked in some of the vials too, these looks to be hair and fluids of them well preserved thanks to the magic on the vials.

Celine had the time to place all in order, yet she would need some way to lock the bih drawer again as she dont have the key at the moment. Her elf doll ears could notice than the steps were of Yumi until these changed a little as the unknown creature get close to the door.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well futanari aren't affected by the curse right? So maybe we could set up some sort of portal between here and the town to allow faster travel. Or maybe set up an entrance to your succubus lounge back at the town, so they could come and play with you, hmhm. If I had to guess, I'd say there are at least a couple of dozen futanari there, likely double or triple that. And I'd guess that there are at least the same amount of succubi there too, because succubi make good explorers, as you girls have wings and can fly and stuff," Celine said about the futanari and succubi from her homeland being there.

"Just one of your succubi who is very good at healing and mind magics, so she can help any of the people under the mountain whose minds might be a little broken from those horrible monsters in there," Celine told Yumi about taking one of the healer succubi with her.

Poking around in the desk drawers, Celine found plenty of things that were interesting inside the unlocked ones. When she managed to get the big lock one open though, she read all of the different papers in that drawer she could, curious as to what they were. After reading all she felt like reading in that drawer, as some of the things were a little... not to her liking, Celine switched to the other locked drawer.

In the other drawer, Celine found her old clothing she arrived in, and made a mental note of that, as she would likely need those if she ever ventured back to the port town she arrived here in. When she saw the vials with the names of her children, she was very curious as to what they were there for. Before she could really get into that drawer too much though she heard footsteps approaching and quickly put everything back in order the way it was, trying to lock the two formerly locked drawers.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Saddly no, dear. Futanari are just slighty resistant to the curse, giving them some more time before they share the fate of the males. But the Great Mistress created a cure for futanari girls, if we make them accept ours services then we could find a way t cure most of them. Yumi said first pointing at the curse and what possibility the ones of Celine's land could have against it if they ask for help to Vanessa's people. A portal from that port to the succubi recreational area would fit, yet for that i must gather some more high succubi and so we get enough votes to do it, dont worry mostly we will accept~

Hmm... not all of us have wings in this continent, yes some have shapershifter skills but our race is mostly adapted to the place where they live. Like Prisca, her body is similar to a human when she hide her tail and horns of them... is so natural for her than you could say than she lack of any succubi mark. Most of the young ones born there looks as humans than with some effort make appear theirs tails after get at maturity. Yumi decide to add to the talk, giving some info as how the succubi have many kinds than depend their skills with the place where they live, a possible step before being a specialized Succubi, kind created only in this continent to earn a lot of energy for a minor quantity of sex. Remember to bring at least three succubi with you, they must not only help the humans but also calm your lust. I will soon look for that healer succubi than you request and choice one of my students too, meanwhile i go for your limbs think in a third.

------------------------------

Returning as best as she could the drawers as they were before she touch them, Celine just couldnt find the key to lock the big drawer, but she could try any trick than seh could get in mind before the one getting close reach the room.

Fortunately was Yumi who come inside the room, her lingerie looks to had been slighty damaged and her sexy bra was lost, but she smirk as she show to Celine a pair of doll limbs. Looks like without the slime they return to how started to look, but they will certainly looks as before after place them back.

Let me help you with your arm and you will try to do it alone with your leg~ Said this she placed the arm in place, needing a moment so the small quantity of slime pass to the odd limb and this start to fuse again, causing some little gasp and moans at the elf.

The limb recovered magicaly started to look as if were the normal arm than Celine's real body always has enjoy. It was not a hard task to place a limb, as focus could increase the speed and as more slime less time was needed for the limb to look as a real one again.

Where you having fun as i was away? Yumi ask with a small smirk as she get closer and looks t see if Celine was fine if the succubi lift her so Celine rest over her naughty perfect skin. I need your whole list now. Out of the two already choiced succubi you need at least three more followers or we will be worried than something could happen to you by the lack of personal.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh... I see. But wait a sec. If I'm not resistant to the curse, then how come I've not really been affected by it?" Celine said, looking more than a little curious about that. "And I'm pretty sure that the other succubi there would protect said portal entrance for you all. They are quite kind and caring for the most part, and I've never known of them to betray anyone for any reason. So if you ask them to not speak of it save those they trust implicitly, then they won't," Celine went on to say about the succubi from her home continent.

When Yumi explained that not all succubi had wings there on their continent, she looked quite curiously at her. "That's strange, because all succubi back home have wings as far as I know. And okay, please give me the best healer to send with me, and the best magic user too. And for the third... I would suggest the one most beautiful and trained in the sexual arts. But that's just I would suggest for the third," Celine told Yumi before she went off to retrieve her limbs.

After Yumi returned, with Celine narrowly closing the drawers and doing her best to lock them back, she sat there and had her arm replaced back onto her body. She gasped and couldn't suppress a moan as it fused back to her body again. She then took her leg, not wanting to waste time, where she then held it against her body where it belonged and applied some of the slime to the end of it so it could fuse back to her as well.

When that was done, she took Yumi's hand and stood up with her help. Nodding when asked if she'd decided who to take with her, Celine looked up after making sure her limbs were working right. "Aye I have. Whichever is the best succubus healer you have that you're willing to send. The best or most powerful mage succubus you're willing to send. The best one at the arts of love making, for diplomatic purposes as much as for me. And the last two or three people... well I would have preferred Qamra, the wolf girl, but Cutey made her mad... or sad, one of the two, so she's not here anymore. So the best wolf girl warrior we have that's willing to go with us, and preferably a good archer and a duelist would be good to round out my team for defense. If that's acceptable and everything," Celine replied, informing Yumi of what she felt like she needed for her team, making it her and six others. "If you're willing to send an extra one or two with me though, then an extra healer would be good and another succubus that's really good in bed," she added as an afterthought.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Yumi eyes show a little of amuzement by heard than Celine have so few knowledge about the curse, but she just nod before asnwer such doubts. Im informed than the Great Mistress give you the cure of the curse to you the same day than she meets you, with this any of your childrens will be also protected meanwhile the Great Mistress remain alive. Also humans are completely free of risk to this curse, so the ones at the mountain are safe. Answer that Celine talked about the succubi of her land. Most what it look, our recreational area is a sacret place for us and is not just mine, we must gather the enough to vote and then we will do the next step. But certainly all will agreed.

Yumi after point than the succubi special area was not just for fun, let Celine talk about the usual lack of wings problems in this continent and what Celine has require for the mission. Many things happened in this continent than made us different of the succubi of your land, but only in combat skills of course~ Her words added with a wink show than she dont wanted to start a conflict by which side have better lovers.

We already informed a healer and also Ashley than you will take them. I sugest than you stay with them, as Aisha skills related with creatures will be helpful. About the most beautiful and trained in the sexual arts would be myself, but any other will think different, do you want to start a war between sisters? She end as she giggle, think than easily all will afirm than someone is better in sex than the rest was worse than decide which creature have the biggest dick.

---------------------

It could take me an half hour decide who will go with you, but i must say you something about Qamra. Dont place all the fault on the little mistress, she only let Qamra decide what they would do to solve that incident. Maybe was part awake in the great mistress bed when she tried her best to dont do it or have her fur be filled with cum, wolf girl culture is different than us, if you want her to return you should talk to her so she can trust fully again to return. Said this Celine would be able to talk more with Yumi or do what she need before leave

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, no I don't wish to start a war between the succubi about that. Just give me the ones that you think are the best, aside from you. You don't have to tell them that of course. But I personally say that all succubi are the best and virtually goddesses at sex in equal measures, while some of them just have different kinks than the rest," Celine replied to Yumi, giggling a bit.

"Okay Yumi, I think I've got a couple of more hours to start heading out anyway, so everything should be fine. And I invited Qamra into the bedroom is why I'm a little upset about what all happened with her. I'm supposed to have a say in everyone who can come in and out of our bedroom too right? And Cutey told me that Qamra left the palace, so I don't know where I could even find her now is the problem," Celine said about Qamra, looking worried about being able to see her wolf girl friend again. "Do you know where I could find her Yumi? If so then I'll go talk to her before I leave," she then asked.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Yumi decide to get close Celine who have already her full doll body. The succubi mostly hearing the elven talk, as she get the chance to press and softly rub her topless torso against the not so slimy one of the elven. Missunderstandings and conflicts happen every day, Celine. Everybody have their way to think, the little mistress, Qamra, you and us. Qamra may feels sad, betrayed, angry or just ashamed... You must as her friend go to talk with her and know each other more. I could guide you there, is just some miles away of the castle. Said this she kiss Celine in her lips and then take her dress back to wear it again, this time without a Bra, but the night dress cover the enough to notice it.

I will ask for a portal and you will go direct there, then it will get open in an hour, it must be enough to sattle all. Yumi wait for Celine lifting softly the hand asking for the one of the elf, so she hold it and guide her to where she will travel magically to meet Qamra's hideout.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I understand that, but still... it just seems silly and all that all of that happened because I invited her to the bedroom with us. I mean, the wolf girls are the most loyal of all to Vanessa. So surely she knows that they could be trusted to not do anything," Celine replied, looking a little sad about it still, but understanding.

"You can do that Yumi? Thank you. Now I won't have to look around for where she's at. So I have an hour to go there, talk to her, and then get back? That should be plenty of time," Celine asked curiously, looking a bit surprised, but happy that Yumi could send her straight there and back. "I'm ready to go when you're ready to send me. And while I'm gone, you can gather up those to send with me," she added.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The worries on the elf were mostly affecting the mood in the place, Yumi decide to stop teasing and sit on Vanessa's throne meanwhile she heard the elf words about wolf girls. She open a drawer what cause the attention of the elven return to her, mostly to know if the succubi would notice any disturbance in Vanessa's things.

From one of the document drawers she take a blank scroll and fully opened it to write on it with her tail. Yes, we can teleport someone or use a ritual to make a portal, yet these two cost a lot of magic so is not ussually a tool. She stop to write in a quick rate as always and turn to Celine.

Uhm, you cant talk with her so easily Celine, not without hurt her honor if another wolf girl heard what happened. Wolf girls ears are of the more potent in heard from distances, just have that in mind and understand theirs customs... i trust than you will find the way to safe the relation with your friend.

A moment later she end to write in the document, wrap it and take it with her as she take Celine's hand to guide her through the castle to where the portal ritual would be made. It dont take so much to prepare and once ready a considerable amoung of power was used to open a small gate where only Celine could fit easily, but before get inside Yumi lend the document to the elf. Give this scroll to them, wolf girls are very territorial and not all know than you are the Great Mistress Servant.

There was enough time to get armed and get her armor, but that would maybe increase the hostility of the monster girls. Celine prepare and then pass through the portal than send her to a wood little area close a cave in a montain, there was some snow some distance up so she must be at a huge height. Not she give a step and she could sense will eyes aiming at her like daggers, the portal already taken the attention of her hosts.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh... I see. Well I'll have to be careful then when I speak with her, maybe take her to a private room or area where only the two of us can hear each other. Some sort of magic would be helpful with that I think, if there's anything that would prevent anyone from hearing us both," Celine replied with a nod.

She waited for Yumi to finish writing on the piece of parchment before taking it and following her down through the palace. Once they were there, Celine waited for everything to be prepared before heading on through. "I'll be careful Yumi, don't worry about me. I'm a noble of my homeland, and I'm technically a diplomat of Eldana. So I think I can handle their customs and whatnot," Celine assured Yumi before she stepped through the portal.

Once on the other side, Celine looked around and saw some of the wolf girls were already stepping towards her. "Um... hello there ladies. I am Celine, from the great mistresses palace. I'm one of her personal servants, and I'm here to see one named Qamra," Celine said to the wolf girls all around her in a polite voice, bowing deeply to show her respect and presenting the paper from Yumi to the leader of the ones there.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The elven bow and introduce, not already spot a wolf girl yet... there was not scent or noise around to help on this until something start to slap some shrubbery.

NoomNoom! for all the honor than you could still have, stop your imprudent tail! One of them finally shout, making the continuous noise stop after a small whine.

There then were some growls and soft sounds until two slim athletic figures get out of the shadows. What are you stranger? I can smell the strong scent of succubi on your whole self. A silver haired wolf girl in front of her said, wearing just rags to cover her privates and she have some combat marks in some parts of her body, at her back she have a strong huge skull bastard sword.

Sniff sounds come behind Celine, before a more young voice split out. She have both sex!? She is unnarmed and dont smell to have too much magic. Before Celine could identify the actual place of the second wolf girl than has been cyrcling around, her dick get holded what give the elf a sudden pleasure bolt, making her turn down and finally notice a dark haired young wolf girl rubbing playfully with her dick and balls, the young so stealthy to be noticed until now.

Im not sure if we must bring that crature inside. The first than shout ponders for a moment. Bring me that note and let our leader decide. She order and wait for the one of the large sword collect the scroll on Celine's hands. The two as also a remain hidden continued close Celine as the document is taken to the leader of the lair.

At the distant entrance of the cave hidden between some trees, Celine noticed small cute fur ears and inocent eyes, before little cute barks and growls come out until someone take them back inside the wolfgirl nest.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm an elf from Eldana. And you can likely smell succubi on me because they helped to create this body with their magics. My real body is with the great mistress," Celine replied politely as she bowed deeply again to the one that was apparently the leader here.

When the younger smaller wolf girl snuck around behind and then under her before grasping her cock and balls with both hands, Celine gasped as her legs quivered. "O-Oh gosh, already getting groped," Celine commented softly as she looked down at the dark haired wolf girl, enjoying her touch and enthusiasm.

When they ordered her to hand over the paper, Celine did so and took herself a seat on a nearby rock while she waited for a reply. While she waited, Celine heard the cute little howls and playful barks from young wolf girls and she couldn't help but smile and tried to get a good look at them. Whether or not she saw the little wolf girls, Celine patiently waited for the reply from the alpha wolf girl, whom she hoped would allow her entry.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The introduction than Celine give was mostly filled with more questions placed on the minds of the wolf girls, theirs ears easily show that before the silver haired one shrug before answer, maybe the hidden ones turn to her, meanwhile Celine still dont see them because they remain hidden.

We got few info about something called elf at the Great Mistress palace and others cities, but Eldana and the rest is just new for me. Said this the silver one remain in guard. Meanwhile, the dark haired one continue playing with the elvens member and balls until some precum started to leak out, sniffing it before lick and take it with her hands to move and strech it with her fingers, giving chance to Celine to sit and wait meanwhile the document is sended to the leader.

The small howls and barks made the elf be able to notice the little wolf girls, they were three at least looking at her for few moments before a wolf woman lift them to take them to the safety of their lair, the little ones should have not more of the size of humans of six years, one of them was smaller maybe four this one having blonde hair color and the others two green and brown, the dark of the night close the dawn made theirs eyes have a slighty shine.

It was maybe at least ten minutes the ones than Celine wait, from the lair Qamra decide to come, she tried to dont express too much in her face, but have Celine looks to unsettle her. She was dressing a dark summer dress, made maybe with the fur of some large beast, mostly her night clothes before go to sleep.

She made the rest leave and then get close the elf to whisper her. Celine, you shouldnt had come here... there is nothing to talk about, so please let me alone... my choice was made and i still have some indignation. Qamra tried to remain polite, but her right hand press hard on her left arm, her eyes closed with soft force the enough to show maybe anger or difficulty to talk with the elf.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Celine gasped softly at the one wolf girl's hands roaming across her cock and balls, her body tensing from the pleasure as she stood there. She was really enjoying the feel of her hands and was already hardening up. "Eldana is across the great ocean to the east on another continent. It's a very peaceful country, where many live in harmony with one another," Celine said to the wolf girls when the one mentioned never hearing about Eldana.

Smiling to the young wolf girls when she saw them, Celine waved at them and just continued watching them until they went back inside. "They're so adorable. I would love to have children with one of you strong ladies sometime," Celine commented as she watched the little ones, wondering what any wolf girl children she might have would be like.

After ten minutes or so of waiting, Celine saw Qamra coming out of the cave towards her. She immediately brightened up at her friend's approach and stood up to greet her. She was taken aback by Qamra's words and it would show with the saddened look on her face. "Of course I came to see about you Qamra. You're my friend, and I was worried about you. I'm sorry for all the trouble that I caused before. I don't understand what all happened though because I invited you to the bed with us since I knew you had to be tired. But I do know that I want your help on a mission that the great mistress has asked me to undertake for her. And I need a strong set of guards, and you girls are the best at that I think," Celine said softly so none of the other wolf girls would overhear them.