What's new

Mind Flayer// Zilrax (Taeyani/ Telara)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Mind Flayer// Zilrax (Taeyani/ Telara)

In the stupor than that trap has caused on the girls, Taeyani who was the most affected of all decided to do her best to reduce the damage caused at her removing her clothes, the attempt to do it caused rubs over her oversensitive areas. Her erected nipples soon get pleasure from the wind, causing a sudden shivering on her whole being. Helle meanwhile get close Telara and tried to put down her pants, her body needed so baddly get filled with meat at her naughty hole.

Of course than Telara could stop her or let both help each other to calm theirs bodies just there. It was then than the dark elf noticed a string close where they are and looking up was some kind of wooden box than would be affected if they had the bad luck to press both traps at the same time.

The pain and pleasure at the druid increased and in minutes or seconds her lower parts feels weird ubtil she got a dick, of average size of around 7 inches, ready to use and hard. Helle just get more happy looking at it as she tried to move her bee rear up to show another hole than Taeyani could use as her baby hole could be used by Telara.

lucky rolls this turn to avoid worse things than a dick :(
Also Taeyani get a negative grow at her breasts so they get smaller

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Heh, well your stings might calm them down in one way, but then we'd have to deal with them another way. I'll take care of you though Helle, and Taeyani will too, just trust us," Telara chuckled at Helle's words about stinging someone to calm them down as they went.

Spotting the cabin up ahead, Telara nodded her head and chuckled a bit, looking pleased they found something that might hold useful things. Leading the way over to the cabin, Telara unknowingly stepped right into a thread that was connected to a trap, which knocked a flask of some sort down on top of Taeyani and drenched her in a strange liquid.

Feeling her battle skirt tenting, Telara quickly yanked it down as Helle helped her, to reveal her fully erect cock, which she immediately began stroking furiously, the overwhelming need to fuck too strong to resist. "O-Oh fuck me running... we got the worst luck I think. A-And yeah Helle, I'll fuck you... good and deep. But... let's all fuck and... o-oh yeah... Taeyani, that looks... yummy," Telara began saying before looking down and seeing Taeyani's new appendage as she licked her lips at the sight of it.

She noticed the other string connected to the box above them, but didn't care about that as she took her top off and let her large breasts bounce free, where she got down on her knees in front of Taeyani and crawled towards her with Helle close behind. Telara, seeing Taeyani's suffering, leaned in and pressed her large breasts against Taeyani's small ones, hoping to help her out and make them grow with whatever the substance was that caused her own to grow by rubbing it in to the druid's chest with her own. While she did this, Telara kissed Taeyani on the lips and moaned softly while pulling Helle over to kiss too.

"Don't worry Taeyani... we'll make you feel better. Having a dick like this can be fun. But we'll definitely find a way to make your breasts bigger. Even if I have to find a witch to do a spell for you. This I swear to you my friend," Telara cooed in Taeyani's ear as she reached down and gently took Taeyani's cock in her left hand and began stroking it some while letting Helle kiss Taeyani. "Now since it's the first time using a dick... I want it in my pussy. So come around here Helle, and let her suck and lick on your breasts and we'll all fuck together," Telara went on to say.

She maneuvered Helle around so she was in a position to lower herself down onto Taeyani's dick, and then Telara pressed her own shaft into Helle's pussy. Once she was hilted within Helle, Telara let out a loud moan without a care in the world as she grasped Taeyani's rod and lowered herself down to impale herself upon it, letting loose with an even louder moan. "Hey Helle... does your honey help induce breast growth? Or can your stingers make them swell if you use them on a person's breasts? If so, give Taeyani a sting or two alright, she deserves them," Telara asked Helle while she began rocking her hips around, pleasuring herself, Taeyani, and Helle all three as Taeyani's dick slid as deep into her as it could and her dick plowed Helle even deeper, as her cock was bigger after all.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Taeyani whined, staring as her breasts got even tinier as the others grew. No... no come on..." she whimpered in her painful position, tearing up a bit as she was left flat as a board.

She squirmed in pain, gasping at weird sensations before noting as she grew an erection, her eyes widening. Was she turning into a guy?! No, she still had her girl bits and a lack of balls, though she certainly cut a boyish figure now...

Telara gave her a mixed feeling, her big breasts taunting her lack of as they squash and engulfed her chest as she moaned loudly at Telara's stroking of her new cock, so very hard. She made out with Telara, whimpering needily, even as the elf moved to claim Taeyani's new male virginity and possibly her young.

She shuddered, watching, too drugged to think clearly, jsut watching as Telara took Helle, then sank down on her new length, not nearly as big as Telara's. She moaned and gasped at the strange new sensations as Telara conquered her shaft and Helle's female half in turn, whimpering as she twitched and writhed to the whole new sensations.

Taeyani began to weakly thrust her hips up into the pleasurable tunnel, trying to get more of the new sensations, desperate for relief, todo... something, she supposed to deliver her seed into the elven womb, to submit her semen to the superior elf riding her.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Yes...lets fuck and care of anything else later.

Helle pittyfuly crawl and whimper behind Telara, her eyes were fully ocused on theirs members as if they were a glass of water in the desert. In such weak state Helle's knee pass where the invisible string was waiting and she just dont notice the sound or pressure, making the box soon open and fall close them, some dust made them just focus on them.

Meanwhile Telara's attempts to share the effects on her breasts to Taeyani's manly chest looks to work as she saw them grow a little, the enough to notice her nipples hidding at her fresh turning at inverted nipples, so in that way their new earned oversensibity could be protected from the enviroment. Helle follow the dark elf to drench the human lips with her sweet nectar as they kiss in wild lust. Can i... have both later? Taeyani's dick would feel great inside me. The bee girl sugest when she gets ready to join the others in their naughty ordear, all soon thusting at each other moaning like in heat sluts at the four winds, as more pounds were made this only increase theirs needs to receive other and cum as much as they could.

As the wild lust invade them, theirs bodies were eagerly tied by some magic ropes than easily pass unnoticied thanks to the bright dust than has been get free from the box, as bondage knots they passed around theirs breasts and tied theirs limbs, pressing theirs bodies together so they could get deep inside the others. Theirs arms were tied behind them as theirs tied legs remain spreads, theirs mouths muffed by the knot ropes, some even rubbing at theirs pennises as the thrusts were made. Slowly pulling them to a new close destination. The ropes were drenched in a potent and delicious aphrodisiac than could be a reagent from the first. For fortune for them, Telara noticed the move of theirs bodies and how slowly Taeyani's body move, she could try to find more of what was happening or try to end this potent pleasure in her body, filling the pussy in turn.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh yes... t-there you go Taeyani... buck your hips up. I want to feel your seed filling me up," Telara panted to Taeyani as she bounced her own hips, reaching down and placing Taeyani's hands on her hips and butt.

Telara barely even noticed the dust falling on them from the box when Helle's knee triggered that trap too, though she was so horny she didn't really care that much. She was glad to see that her breast rubs on Taeyani's had worked and they had shared the contents of the flask and what it had done to Telara's breasts, as Taeyani's were growing slightly as well. Smiling as they grew just enough and quickly enough to cause Taeyani's nipples to invert they had done it that quick.

"Yes Helle... you can have both of us anytime you want back in the nest. All of you girls can. I'm sure that Taeyani's seed will be delicious and help you girls make just as good honey as mine will," Telara panted to Helle, her lust very apparent in her voice as she bounced her hips more.

As they continued fucking each other silly, Telara noticed the magical threads tying their limbs up to ensure they were forced to pound each other as deeply as they possibly could. Her arms behind her and her legs spread in such a way that she could only bounce to either force Taeyani's dick hilt deep inside her own pussy or her own near foot long dick into Helle's pussy, Telara shook her head to try and clear it of the lust haze fogging her mind. The aphrodisiac that the ropes were drenched in was affecting her quite a bit, making it hard for Telara to resist the urge to cum and then keep going afterwards.

"Damn... g-gotta hurry this up... s-something's pulling us girls. But I... n-need to cum so badly," Telara panted to the other two, thrusting her hips faster and faster to bring herself to climax quickly as she let the pleasure overwhelm her without trying to hold back any.

As soon as she came, Telara sighed softly and looked around, though she did keep bouncing her hips to try and make the other two cum too so their minds would clear up a bit. Hopefully she could either make them cum and help them out, or she could see something useful as she looked around, trying to free her wrists from the magical ropes binding them as she did.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Taeyani groaned as she bucked up into the elven depths, her mind barely registering the return of something could be called breasts, if they were generous. It was something though. With her hands placed on Telara's hips, she began to buck up into her harder, having a desperate need, even as her brain tried to comprehend these new sensations and the painful lust she was trying to rid herself of.

Having been hit by so much aphrodisiac she didn't even notice she was bound and being dragged, or anything said, simply rutting eagerly as she panted, moaning loudly when she felt Telara climax around her.

Taeyani followed soon after, slamming herself in to the hilt, and releasing her first seed into Telara, trying her best to breed the elf like she had been bred by her in turn. Once drained, she couldn't help but return to thrusting, only a bit cleared in the mind as she was still heavily dozed, her looking about a little in confusion as she's dragged. She just couldn't concentrate enough to cast a proper spell.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

When she felt Taeyani's first seed pouring into her, Telara squealed and came again as she reached down and groped Taeyani's petite breasts, pinching her nipples and tickling them as her mind began to slip a bit in trying to get them free. She shook her head clear though and continued bouncing her hips as she kept looking around for something to use to help them get free from the magical bindings. "N-No Taeyani... Helle... we need to fight this l-lust. H-Helle... stop... m-milking my cock with your pussy. It... It's so good, a-and Taeyani... f-fight it. If... if you m-make me cum again, I... I won't be able to fight it any more," Telara panted to Taeyani and Helle, her body so sensitive that she was already well on her way to another powerful climax.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Helle was completely lost at her own bliss, bouncing her juicy body on Telara's burning rod, juices from her honeyhole drench the place with each pound, mixing her naughty sounds with the ones of the futa girls.

It passed minutes before finally the tanned elf release her seed inside Hell who greedy take it all as her ride continue without be stopped, theirs nude bodies coaxed together in search for the pleasure of the flesh, rubbing what they could still have of excedding of the liquid from the last trap. Telara tried to release herself the enough to take anything than could stop their march to an uknown end, but the ropes made her lost precious instants in which her body get eagerly induced to get close a second load.

Good good, feel me more, please. I cant stop... Telara's dick is giving me more babies. Helle mutters almost drunk in a terrible pleasure. The elf could try again to free enough her hand to take what looks like some kind of vine some feets close to where these ropes looks to be taking them. then ahead there were a lot of bushes and leaves.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As the ropes and magics pulled them along, Telara felt another load of her seed building up quickly and she knew that if she didn't stop this soon she wouldn't be able to resist this pleasure any longer, as she was still quite sensitive thanks to the fun the previous night with the bee girls. Hearing Helle's words coaxed Telara to thrust hard into her, hilting her shaft as deep within the bee girl's pussy as she could.

"H-Helle... did I... get you pregnant last night? I... I'm so happy... and I can't wait to see our babies. They'll be so beautiful," Telara panted as she began pounding away again, half in hopes of bringing Helle and Taeyani out of their lust addled state and half wanting to cum again herself.

When she noticed the vine hanging nearby, Telara quickly tried to free her hand enough to grab it, but the pleasure was starting to overwhelm her and she wasn't sure she could grab hold of it quickly enough before they went past it. She could only hope that she was quick enough, because who knew where they might end up if they couldn't get free.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Taeyani continued to not register much of anything. Even after climax the burning need wouldn't leave, her desire to drown in her new appendages pleasure simply would not relent.

She kept up her thrusts as they were dragged, the stronger dose she received ensuring no pause in her seeking of pleasure. The only recognition she had of being restrained at all was her having to wriggle a bit to reach up and grope Helle's breasts as she worked deep.

Taeyani felt some aggressive desire to plant her kids in the bee girl too, til the bee girl was drooling and babbling her love. However she was not willing to leave Telara's soft body for even a moment to do so. For now.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Helle giggle with a drunk naughty smile, her hips couldnt stop to bounce any second to take what she needs to bring more bee girls to this world. "giggle" Helle cant have enough of your baby cream, Telara~ If i could i would fill ours larvae rooms for myself~ The elf could notice than Helle and Taeyani wouldnt be at time to get recovered before anything more could happen or they get missed without most of theirs items in the worst case.

But with the last of her wild Telara manage to reach the unknown vine and grip of with as her life depend of it, a long torture then start for the the poor tanned elf, her partners doing their best to make her lost her sanity, pounding and milking her without stop, as she tried to remember to stay focused at her hold. Her dick and cunt dont have a second of mercy, cumming and getting filled as if this were an eternal torture from hell, her body filled in sweat and the terrible potion thanks to the rubs of her friends, she cum many times, countless for her, but by miracle she resisted it for now, she could at her weak state find a way to escape of the continuous sex now than she have the hold of something or let Taeyani try something.

The druid was close to get her sanity back, maybe one or two more releases, but then she was not really in danger anymore and both of her friends were mostly as horny as her, with some luck and effort she could get free herself and then she could enjoy this better or solve her affliction in another way.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Telara moaned in ecstasy as she felt Helle squeezing her shaft inside of her pussy, the burning aching need in her loins preventing her from pulling away from either Helle or Taeyani even if she could get free of their bindings. As they came close to the vine she'd spotted however, Telara reached out and just managed to grab it as they passed it by, her prayer to manage it being answered thankfully. Telara knew though that her grip would weaken over time, so she wrapped the vine around her wrist a few times and coiled it as best she could so she wouldn't need to hold on with her hand itself to maintain their position.

"Y-Yes Helle... I love it... I love you. Have my babies my sweet sweet Helle... you can have all my babies that you want. I'll breed all of your nest until it's thriving again, and Taeyani can now too, I don't mind sharing," Telara moaned aloud, her hand not holding the vine reaching around and groping Helle's breasts and pulling her back against her as she gave in finally and let herself cum hard, filling Helle's womb with her seed as she squealed lewdly into the forest around them, no longer caring about holding her seed back as she gripped the vine as tightly as she could. "Come on Taeyani... f-fuck me, fill me with your seed. I'll have your baby and then while I'm pregnant back in the nest, you can take over as the bee girls breeder until I give birth, and then we can both breed them and make the nest grow so strong and beautiful. Make it teem with life again and the envy of the land. Even the humans will wish to come and trade with us, if only to see the beauty of the nest," Telara panted to Taeyani, bouncing her hips repeatedly and seeking to feel her companion's seed filling her up and impregnating her.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Taeyani shudders in lust. she needed Telara, needed to seed her over and over. Or Helle. She honestly didn't care who right now, but Telara was who she was in so Telara was who she would breed.

While nowhere near as impressive as Telara in really any manner, Taeyani was driven by the drug to do as Telara begged, to impregnate the elf as hard as she could. She pounded her hips harder and faster, through orgasm after orgasm, until she could finally think a bit clearly, biting and nipping at her lovers affectionately.

As Taeyani finished pumping the latest of her evidently ridiculous virility into the dark elf, she gave a groan, panting, feeling kinda dehydrated and tired. She noted Telara evidently had saved them, grabbing onto a vine, as these drugged ropes tried to drag them. "Oh... oh god that... That was... I'm sorry... Here..."

Feeling rather ashamed at what she had did, Taeyani concentrated on the vines, going to have them tug them to safety and tear the ropes asunder to save them.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With the rope holding them and being Telara the most close at her, the druid's loads mostly were placed inside Telara's womb. The elf taking all of Helle for herself as the bee girl moan and said her mate's name, each of her eggs get drowned by the furious waves of babyelfcream.

Now safe Telara placed the monster girl closer, making her moan in pleasure with her dick getting deep inside now than she have a better position. Oh yes feed of my brests Telara, they are so full and feels soo good now... Helle manage to say in her sex crazy state when the elf fondled and played with her now bigger lactating breasts, the honey like milk soaking the elf fingers as this slide slowly to reach the floor, Telara have all the time to avoid this using her fingers to take it and pass it to any of them to taste it. As horny beasts they just focus on their lust, filling the other until finally Taeyani get the enough clear at her mind to cast a spell with some problems, the rope get destroyed just in pieces the ones than continued their way toward a big bunch of falling leaves at the floor where these remains of ropes dissapear between the many of the leaves.

Helle needed more time than the others to recovered, loving the last thrust than the elf give to her already filled womb, her belly slighty round by all that cum than could mostly be enough to her seed bank for the rest of her life... unless the bee girl wanted to procreate more than just a hive.

The girls were naked and theirs things mostly far at the start of where they were taken off guard by the traps, but it has been mostly a direct line so they could easily return to take them, with fortune there was not a single beast to get some of the girls of their equipment.

As they had been pulled all the way they would be safe walking back, but moving to the cabin or to another place could maybe activate another trap. Now looking at Helle, she maybe dont take too much of the fluid, it was strange than Telara also get so affected, taking in mind than Taeyani should be worst but now after get close to get dry she was aroused with in control.

Helle's mind is almost pudding for the moment

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

When Telara felt the ropes cut from around them, she heaved a sigh of relief as Helle continued milking her cock for all its worth, the young bee girl having trouble regaining her senses and looking like she was a bit addled by the pleasure and lust that had built up in them all.

"Okay Helle, I... I'm going to give you one more good one before we finish up and get our things. Taeyani... you want to help me out here?" Telara said to her companions, winking at Taeyani as she asked if she wanted to have some fun with Helle too, reaching over and giving the druid's shaft a couple of strokes to see if she was up for another round and even pulling Helle around so that she was facing Taeyani while sitting in Telara's lap while Telara's pussy leaked Taeyani's seed. "It might be my sloppy seconds I suppose you could say, but it'll make sliding in much easier, hmhm." Telara added to Taeyani with a smirk, holding Helle in position with her legs spread wide for her companion.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Taeyani panted. That had been exhausting, and draining. Intensely satisfying, but draining. She wasn't sure how Helle and Telara could keep going after all that. Maybe it was the drug affected non humans more intensely? Or maybe it was their inhuman forms gave them vastly superior stamina, libido and production? Probably both.

On one hand they were sitting ducks like this. Nude, unarmed, rutting away. On the other hand, she'd love to fatten the backhand complimenting beegirl with her kids over Telara's just to show Helle up. Though that would probably make Telara sad too, so she didn't decide to try and use her magic to ensure it.

Telara had been very eager to try and share Helle with her all this time. Why not. She seemed to desperately want them to be close, and she had basically protected Taeyani the whole way. She hated being reliant on Telara like this, but seeing as she was...

"Thpt, like I mind. At this point pretty sure I'm more than acquainted with your fluids, Telara.," smirks Taeyani, "Now let's see if I can't make sure Helle makes both our kids at once."

Taeyani promptly pushed herself into Helle's well used slit, starting to thrust up into her, while concentrating on her magic a bit, trying to ensure that there would be eggs for her seed alone in place there, intending to make sure Helle would be a tubby bee soon enough.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Helle giggle with a drunk sex lust smile when the elf said than she will take her a new time. Thanks Telara, Helle's holes feel so funny now, if i dont have you i couldnt resist it for so long, please us me. She then used her hands to strech softly her exterior lips to expore her cum drenched babyhole, the pheromone scent from her should had called any male in miles, but looks like the luck smile to them, as being so close of the lake and the humans had defend them of this danger.

Both futa girls could easily notice the delight of their monster girl partner when this notice what will come now, some droll escape of her "o" shaped mouth before she went to hug the human in front of her. Let me kiss you or drink from Helle's big udders if you want to get hard, Human~ Take me please, Helle need dicks~ The substance looks to be so strong on the poor Helle, her mind couldnt resist too much if she dont get more pleasure, so potent drug looks to get worst every second than she dont ride a warm cock.

The event then happened with Taeyani casting her spell to produce more eggs than she could mix with her new seed, as her dick get inside Helle moan aloud and hug to the human in front of her, licking and sucking the human neck leaving love marks as she is pounded, her intention was made then guide the human's mouth to her own to feed her of her nutritious saliva.

With the human thrusting as hard as she could, the bee girl cunt pressed greedy on her new mate as Telara join and make Helle got a potent pleasure given by both pistons than make her almost fint moaning, she giggle and moan happily as the two take her until she couldnt do more and almost faint exhausted and filled by the cum more~ please just a little more~ Helle is so happy~ She mutter huging the human with happy tears in her eyes and fully shivering in delight.

Once the two had ended to use their onehole, Helle would need some moments to wake up of her bliss but at least she could be better after all the sex.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Both futa ladies have the time now to return theirs equipment, it take them a dangerous walk where both could see the grass affected from where they were dragged by the magic ropes, theirs eyes spot some others traps than were already very old to get activated and the possibility of always be in danger than a monster attack them was present in the air, increased many times after their will sex.

Taeyani's new apendage remain flacid, completely different of Telara than with the cold wind and danger in the air remain slighty excited. If they had waited for Helle to awake and recover the enough of her mind to follow they would had noticed her very sumise state, her whole body always following both delicious fertile members, as a normal bee to a flower in the clothes of someone.

The weapons, clothes and backpacs remain in their place spread where they had drop them, showing than this path havent been used in a while. Ouh...is so hard to think and hurts... Mistress that thing than fall was for slaves and not for humans... i mean us, non humans... but Helle heard than a drop would break any of us...it was so good, Why Helle can think? Mistress want to use Helle even more? The bee girl manage to say, using all what she could to give some information to the two newcomers, maybe in a way to save herself of a possible permanent damage or maybe she really want to get broken in her actual nearly mindless state.

The path where they were draged should be safe now, they could also look where the fallen bunch of leaves are and were close to be placed there by the ropes and of course they could decide between look at the wooden cabin or try to get to the lake.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Taeyani hammered into Helle, listening to her babbling as she thrust in hard. She'd been affected so powerfully, Taeyani was certain it must affect non-humans harder. She kept rutting the bee girl who seemed jsut delighted to have a new cock inside her.

It was strange it gave her a cock but didn;t give one to Helle. Her musings were cut off as Helle promptly began making out with her, and force feeding her nectar into her, giving her the energy to rut her all the harder and deeper. Telara soon joined in, hammering her from the other hand, as the two of them used and drained themselves into Helle, until the bee girl finally passed out.

After that they had time to recover, awaiting Helle to wake up. As they awaited, Taeyani noted Telara's superior stamina, still hard, while her smaller cock had softened up. Though it might be the drug again too.

Once Helle was up, she followed their cocks, still clearly broken by the drug. They soon found their things where they left them, Taeyani starting to get redressed. Helle was managing to keep her mind a bit. She might recover. Then again, they could break her truly. Taeyani looked to Telara, deciding not to voice an opinion on that.

"Well, where do we go now? Looks like the other traps are too old to trigger. Could see that cabin, maybe save some more girls. Though Helle is way out of it. Least she fits the part of broken right now I guess, as... The closest thing to a benefit I guess."

Well, she was gonna be a bloated bee girl later. Human and elf kids galore for her. Least she could feel good about that she supposed, even if she wasn;t as good at it as Telara, but then what else was new?

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Smirking at Taeyani's words, Telara simply held Helle from behind and kissed the bee girl lovingly, caressing her belly with one hand and fondling her breasts with the other. Soon enough, Telara lifted Helle up enough and aimed her dick at her asshole and slid inside, all of their sexual fluids already lubing her up perfectly for smooth penetration. They slammed in and out of her repeatedly again and again, making the bee girl squeal and cum her poor brains out like crazy until they finally both came one last time, filling her pussy and ass with a large load of their seed.

When they pulled out of Helle, Telara held the poor addled bee girl while she rested, simply holding her and stroking her hair lovingly. She noticed Taeyani's penis was soft and flaccid after all their fun, while her own was still a bit more than half hard amazingly, and Helle seemed quite content as she slept in her arms. When Helle woke back up while Taeyani did whatever she liked, Telara kissed her on the cheek and hugged her from behind.

Telara stood up and helped Helle up after that, and instantly noticed the bee girl was following her and Taeyani around, or more precisely their dicks. Telara couldn't help but giggle a bit at how Helle was acting, but when Helle spoke again and said what she did, Telara instantly grabbed Helle and hugged her lovingly, shushing her gently while Taeyani helped to get their things.

"Oh Helle, no honey, I don't want to use you anymore honey. I don't want to break you sweetie... I love you, we both do. Breaking you is the last thing we want," Telara said softly to Helle, holding her close and trying to help her calm down so the drug didn't break her. "Come on honey, let's get you cleaned up okay. Taeyani, can you get us some water please. Maybe we can wash whatever it is off of Helle. I refuse to break our lovely little bee girl here, especially since I think she might be the perfect candidate for queen of the hive one day," Telara went on to say, still hugging Helle.