What's new

Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overwatch

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overw

For anybody that wants to watch. And... seriously Stuffie? A BOW?!!

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
Re: Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overw

Oh my, what wonderous adventures we have seen, as Find Mailer descended into the Sanctum City of Shulva, completely lost and at the mercy of his viewers.
Probably my favorite thing was to imagine his character shouting what MF said in the stream, as his character dropped into an endless pit: "Why did you roll, you whoooooooore~?" :D

Even though I don't know your soul memory (I'm sure it's rather low, as it has always been), I will try to get my probably closest character to Shulva until the next stream. Because "Sinh the Slumbering Dragon", he will not be easy.

EDIT: Mission successful, I parked my paladina at the bonfire in the ruins, before the Elena bossfight.

Last edited:
OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Also, this is my first stream as a full on Affiliate.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Come and watch me try to rank up some more after warming up.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Good thing he's on PC then, he can just hack it.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

I started to play 3 now, totally different. Magic has a meter now, not a spell count. Plus you need to cut your ectus flask in half if you use a ton of magic.

IHavenoidea321

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I started to play 3 now, totally different. Magic has a meter now, not a spell count. Plus you need to cut your ectus flask in half if you use a ton of magic.
The most important change would be no more poise, only hyper armour.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Well I have Dark Souls 3 on my Steam wishlist and saw it was 50% off for the base game with the season pass. So... gotta start saving my money up if I wanna grab it before the Steam Summer sale ends. Hell I might even set up a donation drive through Streamlabs to help me buy it so that I can stream it. I dunno yet, gonna have to see what all I can do to round the money up first.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The most important change would be no more poise, only hyper armour.
This, and it should be mentioned that poise is only turned off for the player. NPC phantoms and normal mobs can poise through your hits.

#stillbutthurtoverwhere'sthepoise

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

You're a fucking god dude. I just got back to my desktop from the bathroom and saw that you'd gifted it to me. *bows deeply in thanks, and prepares for the anal wreckage that DS3 will bring him*

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"Go to the grocery to buy all the needed when the day of DS3 rape start"

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

Yawns, skips dialogue, is presented with final choice:

EDIT:

Also, Stuffie leads the way and gets a genuine face! :D

Last edited: