What's new

Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overwatch

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overw

Think you missed when I put it in the stream but it occurred to me you might not be aware of this :

Just something I thought I'd bring to your attention in case you didn't know about it already.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
Re: Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overw

MF is playing on PC/via . I'm not sure he even owns a PS4. o.o

By the way, MF, I read your messages in the shoutbox. Something about a subscriber system new to Twitch, to support you? It would be great if you could give some insight on that. As I mentioned before, I'd love to support your road of tortu- I mean DS stream, but I can't watch ads for bits, or even buy bits. So any other/new way to support you (and throw the salty sea cap'n off the throne of supporters) would be interesting for me to know about. :)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I know, but if one were to have that program, a PS4 controller and a friend who had a PS4 and gold account they could sign into their friend's PS4 account and play the games remotely...

It's not without it's hurdles, but a PS4 is pretty costly, and hey it's just and idea.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah I heard you can do that. @Slicer.

Also guys, through last night, I hopped back on to farm up some souls and whatnot so that I could level up some more and have a Slightly easier time in the DLC bosses and whatnot that remain. As of this morning when I finally stopped and went to bed, I had over 7,120,000 souls, give or take.

And as for the new Twitch Affiliates able to get subscribers now, those are paid subscribers, just like to partnered channels, only the $4.99 subscribers for now I think, not entirely sure on that. But that goes towards my income from Twitch too, which is pretty awesome. So I'll tell you guys that if you have Amazon Prime, you can link your Amazon accounts with your Twitch accounts, which gives you Twitch Prime (assuming you've got Amazon Prime of course) and it'll give you a free Twitch subscription to give to whomever you like, and that streamer gets around $3.50 for each subscriber they have. Plus subs get access to said streamer's emotes, which I'll only have 1 actual Twitch emote as far as I know, But I can do more with the FFZ addon for Twitch later on.

You can of course also just pay money too for the subscriptions and whatnot too. Just throwing that out there.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

Also guys, through last night, I hopped back on to farm up some souls and whatnot so that I could level up some more and have a Slightly easier time in the DLC bosses and whatnot that remain. As of this morning when I finally stopped and went to bed, I had over 7,120,000 souls, give or take.
Unfootaged progress! Burn the streamer, burn the streamer! :p
I really wish I hadn't sent my main character towards "New Game+", I could've helped so many times. ^^

And as for the new Twitch Affiliates able to get subscribers now, those are paid subscribers, just like to partnered channels, only the $4.99 subscribers for now I think, not entirely sure on that. But that goes towards my income from Twitch too, which is pretty awesome. So I'll tell you guys that if you have Amazon Prime, you can link your Amazon accounts with your Twitch accounts, which gives you Twitch Prime (assuming you've got Amazon Prime of course) and it'll give you a free Twitch subscription to give to whomever you like, and that streamer gets around $3.50 for each subscriber they have. Plus subs get access to said streamer's emotes, which I'll only have 1 actual Twitch emote as far as I know, But I can do more with the FFZ addon for Twitch later on.
Noooow, that sounds so extremely corporated. Yes, I realized Amazon is involved in the Twitch support system - which sucks big time, because not only do I want my Amazon account not directly linked to my Twitch account, but I also cannot pay via credit card to support the Mind Flayin' channel.

You can of course also just pay money too for the subscriptions and whatnot too. Just throwing that out there.
I have zero experience with Twitch, you are my first stream. So...what does that mean, exactly?

EDIT:

I know, but if one were to have that program, a PS4 controller and a friend who had a PS4 and gold account they could sign into their friend's PS4 account and play the games remotely...

It's not without it's hurdles, but a PS4 is pretty costly, and hey it's just and idea.
I am truly disappointed to see that you actually suggested this, salty cap'n!

Last edited:
OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Unfootaged progress! Burn the streamer, burn the streamer! :p
I really wish I hadn't sent my main character towards "New Game+", I could've helped so many times. ^^
Heh, I wanted to, yet at the same time I didn't want to do it on stream was the main problem and just waste your guys time. :p

Noooow, that sounds so extremely corporated. Yes, I realized Amazon is involved in the Twitch support system - which sucks big time, because not only do I want my Amazon account not directly linked to my Twitch account, but I also cannot pay via credit card to support the Mind Flayin' channel.
I suppose it Is a bit, and Amazon isn't just involved with Twitch, Amazon literally owns Twitch, bought it like 3 years ago. So linking your Amazon and Twitch channels together isn't really That big a thing since it's all Amazon in the end.

I have zero experience with Twitch, you are my first stream. So...what does that mean, exactly?
Really, all you'd need to do to subscribe is look above the stream feed, and there should be a button that says [Subscribe] and you can click that to see the various ways that you can subscribe to a Twitch channel that can get subscribers. As far as I know you can do it credit/debit, paypal, among others. I'm not 100% sure about it myself, since I've only ever used my free subscription through the linking of Amazon and Twitch accounts with Amazon Prime.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

Heh, I wanted to, yet at the same time I didn't want to do it on stream was the main problem and just waste your guys time. :p
I was joking, but I agree that this way, it is less tedious for your viewers to just witness you farm up souls. ^^

I suppose it Is a bit, and Amazon isn't just involved with Twitch, Amazon literally owns Twitch, bought it like 3 years ago. So linking your Amazon and Twitch channels together isn't really That big a thing since it's all Amazon in the end.
Wait, so Amazon owns Twitch!? Holy crap! O.O
While that makes it less scary to connect those two accounts...I still don't really want Twitch to draw money from Amazon. I want to keep those two apart, really.

Really, all you'd need to do to subscribe is look above the stream feed, and there should be a button that says [Subscribe] and you can click that to see the various ways that you can subscribe to a Twitch channel that can get subscribers. As far as I know you can do it credit/debit, paypal, among others. I'm not 100% sure about it myself, since I've only ever used my free subscription through the linking of Amazon and Twitch accounts with Amazon Prime.
I checked Twitch a few hours ago, went to your channel, tried to click buttons and options. And I think I reached that subscription page, it offered "free trial prime Twitch", as well as subscriptions for monthly charges. But I didn't click any of those options.
I'll check them out more thorougly though, if it enables me to support you. :)

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

It should let you do a free month trial of Twitch Prime to support me. And if you don't mind doing it after that, via linking Amazon and Twitch accounts that are all owned by Amazon in the end, then that's cool, and if you'd rather not link Twitch and Amazon together, that's fine too dude. While I Could use the support, I'm not gonna bitch at you for not or anything.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

Also, big-a** dragon? ! That is, .

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Also, big-a** dragon? ! That is, .
Lol I remember that, me and my dark magic ass... :p

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

Lol I remember that, me and my dark magic ass... :p
Did your dark magic ass fart out dark magic spells? :O

Also, !

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Did your dark magic ass fart out dark magic spells? :O

Also, !

Dark is op in ds1 and 2, miracles felt underwhelming.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

And wow, you accomplished quite a lot for your first stream. , as well as the , even though it had you hit its balls. :eek:

Also, Milia is chipping away on my bit king throne! Stop dat! D:

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, I was amazed at how well I was doing. Three bosses so far and less than 10 deaths. Either way, twas a good stream.

IHavenoidea321

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You streamed Dark Souls 3 and i missed 3 bosses so far?
Now i actually feel bad for oversleeping...
And i even played through 50% of the content again to be of more help than in Dark souls 2...

Last edited:

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

You streamed Dark Souls 3 and i missed 3 bosses so far?
Now i actually feel bad for oversleeping...
And i even played through 50% of the content again to be of more help than in Dark souls 2...
Well there's still plenty for MF to play, so make sure to check out the next Dark Souls streams. I asked him about those so I won't accidentally miss them myself: It's gonna be Wednesday and Friday for DS3 stream.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, I was amazed at how well I was doing. Three bosses so far and less than 10 deaths. Either way, twas a good stream.
Don't worry, Dancer, Aldrich, Champion and Nameless more than make up for the earlier bosses.

IHavenoidea321

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well there's still plenty for MF to play, so make sure to check out the next Dark Souls streams. I asked him about those so I won't accidentally miss them myself: It's gonna be Wednesday and Friday for DS3 stream.
That's great to know. Thanks alot.