What's new

Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overwatch

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overw

Streaming for the first time ever.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
Re: Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overw

Streaming for the first time ever.
Sudden shoutbox voting made this happen!

Since everyone is talking pvp,

where are you pvping?
What are your Builds?
I usually don't PvP at all, MF is a fun exception when he challenges or taunts me on stream. :p
The only character I played with PvP in mind still is "Red Scarlet" in DS2. I made sure she carries light weight (20% encumbrance I think), therefore has lots of stamina and good regeneration of the same. Related to the name, I wanted to focus on Bleed instances and damage, with an option to switch to Poison/Toxic later on, maybe. But for now, her strength is the immense Bleed build-up and damage when triggered (as you can see on MF's health bar when we dueled).
I changed armor by now, but back then Red Scarlet was clothed completely in Mannequin armor (except gauntlets, and the mask, obviously). I also farmed hard for the Mannequin Sabre she wields, as it has good increase of both Bleed and basic damage when upgrading. Paired with the sabre comes the notched whip, which is a rather optional weapon for now, but due to its Bleed damage, works well and has a bit more range than the sabre. To increase the Bleed severity even further, I wear both the Crest of Blood ring (increases Bleed damage for weapons that have Bleed damage basis) and Shadow Gauntlets (same effect as the crest, but stacks).

So ideally, Red Scarlet dances around her enemy, evading attacks, while constantly hitting her target to build up Bleed until it triggers. The nice thing about this is that Bleed builds up even if the enemy blocks the attacks - reduced build-up based on the shield stats, but it still builds up. In the end, Scarlet slashes at her target until Bleed triggers, dealing tons of damage while also reducing the enemy's stamina and stamina regen, at which point a flurry of more hits might end it. If target is still alive, rinse and repeat, because Bleed can be triggered anew rather quicky. :)

Last edited:
OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I was gonna do Serious Sam 3: BFE, but since Smokefish wasn't around today when I began streaming to watch and stuff, I decided to save it for another day, since he was the one that bought it for me to stream.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Showing me you going 8/0/8 with ratatoskr... not your brightest idea if you wanted me to stop saying "Go rat" whenever I'm in your smite stream.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

Showing me you going 8/0/8 with ratatoskr... not your brightest idea if you wanted me to stop saying "Go rat" whenever I'm in your smite stream.
Little Ratatoskr is ! :D

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Saw a bit of Mega man yesterday, some retro games really are quite sadistic :eek:. Going to play more of them?

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score