Mino (Prinny #471)

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Mino (Prinny #471)

Lisana stood up and opened the closet, pouting slightly at Mino's choices. "O well, if you want anything in there it's yours, you seem awfully attached to those clothes, o well."

Flopping back on the bed, Lisana continued to relax, waiting for the sun to set, or to get hungry, or for something to happen, probably used to sleeping right now rather then being awake to foster a fledgling vampire.

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mino did the same, flopping onto the bed and rolling about to try and stave off her increasing boredom, looking at Lisana she asked "How did you become a vampire?" out of curiosity.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I was stolen from my bed in the middle of the night, and raped before being bitten and turned. Took me 40 years to kill my master finally who kept me as little more then his favourite slave. Lucky you to find a safer way." Lisana said in a rather cold and emotionless voice, as if this particular line of questioning was now closed.

"On to more important matters, how will you handle your duties? Not being able to move safely during the day will be a hindrance for certain, as will the need for food. You can't feed on anyone of demonic blood safely, and you can't feed on any of the lycanthropes without becoming gravely ill. If Sarah is willing to help in that regard, fine, but doing so repeatedly will leave her no stronger then a kitten and she will depend on you for protection at all times. These are serious things you need to consider."

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lisana told Mino her grave story from earlier, making Mino swallow in fear, like it was going to happen to her, regardless she also prompted Mino on how she was going to handle her new found species, stating that feeding on Sarah repeatedly will make her useless in combat, that was a very good point, most of the enemies found in this land are not human, she asked "W-What about non humanoid monsters? Can they be fed on or...?"

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"They can, and each one will have some kind of effect, while others will be downright poisonous like the lycanthropes. Don't even try with slimes, they don't have blood to speak of. Your nose will tell you outright if you can or can't and whether or not it will have a consequence. Hell, some even have benefits while others simply wont be nearly as sustaining. Be careful, it can become addictive though so don't go crazy." Lisana answered, kicking her feet idly as she looked at the ceiling.

"And other vampires? Usually not nice or civil, although if they live in the public eye they will usually behave until nightfall. Regardless, you need to be careful. If you haven't noticed yet, you can hear the heartbeats of anyone nearby, Vampires like myself wont have one obviously."

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lisana answered her question in quite a bit of detail, meaning all was not lost for Mino if she was out in the field, however she remembered that she needed to check something, she looked around for any kind of mirror in the room, on finding one she would look into it to see if she could see her reflection.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

She most certainly could and Lisana giggled. "You don't really believe that old legend do you? I'm sorry but in order for you to not have a reflection something would need to happen to the light hitting your body and then no one would be able to see you. So, yes Mino, you have a reflection."

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mino got a reflection, making her giggle somewhat as she checked her face and opened her mouth to see if anything had changed about her.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her face looked just as it had before, but her fangs were noticable if she looked closely or smiled the wrong way. She found that she remembered how Lisana always smiled, a slight change in how the facial muscles moved, and that her power of mimicry was rather scary. She could remember perfectly how each muscle shifted under the skin, and in less then a few seconds, had no problems hiding her new dentistry. She also noticed her eyes seemed to shine ever so slightly in the shadows.

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mino smiled but was a bit weirded out when she remembered how Lisana hid her own shiny fangs, she remembered it and completely mimiced it in a matter of seconds, yawning and stretching her arms, she turned back around and flopped onto the bed again.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lisana cuddled up next to Mino and yawned as well. "We're completely free to sleep until nightfall, where we can fully explore everything you really need to find out for yourself. Some of them will be rather shocking" She said tiredly, only cuddling in closer and kissing her shoulder gently.

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mino gave a yawn and decided to give her new senses a little test drive, looking at the blanket on the bed and running her hands along it to see how it felt now, after seeing how that felt she looked back at Lisana and smiled in a sly way, doing the same with Lisanas skin to see how it felt.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The bed, the sheets, all the fabric, Mino found that if she actually focused her eyes, she could make out the individual threads, feel out the slight imperfections there, everything was screaming at her senses if she wasn't careful to dial them back a bit, and now she knew why Lisana had warned her, because in one moment, for a second, Mino was completely overwhelmed, unable to move or act for a few seconds as she closed her eyes and tried to process everything. The World itself was a new place.

Moving on to her next little test, she reached out for Lisana, and felt her, her skin like etched marble now under her finger tips, impossibly hard and smooth while soft and yielding at the same time, and it was a singular joy to feel her for the moment as her Master smiled softly.

"It takes a little time, my sweet, to adjust properly, but I know you can. Just take a deep breath, and relax. These first few weeks, they're easily the hardest. I'll walk you through them myself. have no fear on that account. She said softly, her smile warm and filled with genuine affection.

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mino was surprised with the feelings she got, even more so with the sudden overwhelming feelings she gained from the new senses, squirming a bit, Lisana said that she would help Mino through the first few weeks so she wouldnt be overwhelmed, smiling, Mino hugged Lisana and said "T-Thank you..." in her usual meek tone.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lisana yawned rather loudly, nodding and smiling softly as she closed her eyes, kissing Mino again, this time on the forehead as she started to drift off to sleep. Even now, a new kind of fatigue was starting to settle over Mino, an unnatural calling to rest during the day, and it was powerful. It was apparently a true weakness of her new form, that she MUST sleep through the day, not because she wanted to, or to avoid the daylight, but because her body would force her. This was the end of her long hours, she would rise with the moon, and sleep with the coming dawn... Such was the way of things.

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mino yawned as she felt like now she had to sleep more than ever, she didnt even feel like she had a say in the matter, almost instantly falling asleep as her body demanded it, dreaming of all the things she experienced up to this point...

. . .

Mino yawned again and woke up, rubbing her eyes and looking around, not used to waking up in the night instead of the morning.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mino's sleep was unbelievably peaceful, dreams of her past, of her friends and of Sarah flicked through her mind quickly, and then vividly, all the passed events of the last day bolted through her consciousness, the last thing she remembered being Sarah bound up at her feet, like a calf led to slaughter...

Waking up with a short start, and peering around, She would see Lisana, sitting on a chair nearby, smoking out of a pipe slowly, the ember lighting her face and the smell of the tobacco wafting through the room, among the trace scents of everything else, including... Sarah.

Looking to her left, Mino would see Sarah waiting there, in her maid's uniform, in a chair, smiling softly when Mino awoke. Hello... You slept all day, and I took a sleeping draught so I could wake up with you. I'm happy to see you're alright... Mistress.

The word seemed a little strange in Sarah's mouth, but if anything, the young wolfgirl let it roll around in her mouth for a moment, before deciding she liked it, and smiling. I'm supposed to call you that now, and it feels right. So... Don't get over eager Sarah, I'm sure Mino is overjoyed to see you again, How about you help her get dressed into something nice, and we'll all go to the ball together. How does that sound. At the sound of Lisana chipping in, Sarah turned and nodded, standing immediately and moving to a large closet. Reaching up to a gas lantern on the wall, she turned it up very slowly, probably as she'd been warned already about Mino's new eyes, and slowly, the warm orange light bathed the room. Not that Mino had had any trouble seeing before, in fact, she hadn't even noticed the lights weren't on, until Sarah had actually changed that... She smelled so good too...

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Waking up after a nice long sleep, Mino yawned and stretched her arms before her eyes opened, blinking a few times and rubbing her eyes Mino looked around to see Lisana was already up and smoking, surprisingly waking up in the night didnt feel as different as Mino thought it would be, she noticed Sarah had pretty much stayed up where she would be asleep to serve Mino, it was a strange feeling having someone ready to obey commands and call you by a title instead of your name, it was a little bit overwhelming to the shy Mino, looking around again it seemed like they were going to a fancy ball from what she heard, unnerving Mino a little bit as she had never been to one before and she was worried about what might happen and what was expected of her, making her look at Lisana and whimper a little bit, to express her anxiety ofcourse.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Whimpering? Simpering? My child, we do not do these things, come on, back straight, chin up, Aaaaand Strip. Sarah dear, if she doesn't... Strip her for me would you, I'm going to pick out a dress for her, she seems a little out of her depth here. Lisana said with a light chuckle, extinguishing her pipe and setting it aside, Sarah nodding an affirmative and looking rather happy at the chance to pull Mino out of her clothes...

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mino felt like she was back in a school with the way Lisana spoke to her and instructions of how to stand which Mino obidiently followed, blushing a little bit as Sarah started to strip Mino for some presumably newer clothing.