What's new

Mirton Six: Nirrti's Planet (Orbital and Planetside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Mirton Six: Nirrti's Planet (Orbital and Planetside)

"Agreed, we need to report this back as soon as possible, just in case. Much as I am loathe to say this, these anomalies present an issue big enough that I can truthfully say I can't guarantee from moment to moment that everything will stay fine, or that we'll be safe. As far as that suggestion Ian, the Draque might actually have something there. They make use of a sort of E.M.P weapon, that might do the trick. I'll have to go over this stuff with Sivok later. Now, what's say we get back in one piece huh?"

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Ah've had that feeling evah since Ah met you," Ian snarks to him, giving him a light chuff on the shoulder with his fist. "Sounds good ta me. The more folk around we can brainstorm with, the bettah. And there's that whole 'no dinosaurs' paht again. Nessa?" It's more an invitation to walk with him, or at the very least, ahead of him while they make their way out of the complex and for the gate. He's feeling a bit better, it looks like, but still a little slow on the draw. Doesn't mean he's not watching out for lizards, though.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Walking next to him, Vanessa stayed close by, seemingly lost in thought and keeping an eye open for things.

Siphon for his part kept quiet, until they reached the gate.

"Well, here's to hoping we don't end up getting any hitch-hiking dinos huh? I'll dial it up, keep an eye open for any sneaky dinos or anything that doesn't look like it belongs here will ya?"

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Rogah that." Ian'll take up a flanking position beside Siphon while he dials, keeping an eye on the landscape around them and particularly near the gate itself. The last thing they need is something dashing in once it opens.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fortunately it seemed fate was going to cooperate with them now, as Siphon dialed the gate without anything jumping out at them. After a few moments to transmit his code, he turned to Ian and Vanessa.

"Alright time to go, head on through."

((Soon as they go through it'll be thread changing time and back to Peltas.))

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Just make sure ya lock it behind us, aye?" Ian will head through with Vanessa, still keeping an eye out until they're actually through the iris and, well, it's impossible to keep watch after that.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fortunately, nothing seemed willing to come out and crash their grand escape, and both Ian and Vanessa went through the puddle without an issue ....

After a few moments, Siphon walked backwards into the Wormhole, weapons drawn just in case. A moment after he went through, the gate shut down.

((Thread change!))

Status
Not open for further replies.