What's new

Miss Agatha's Palace [RPG][Demo] available 18+

Reputation score
Fresh out of adventuring college, the male protagonist meets up with his two best friends Elizabeth and Anne to have their very first adventure! The princesses of Miss Agatha's Palace, the Hornby town brothel, have been abducted! It's up to you and your team to save them. Elizabeth and Anne are fighting over something too, if you only knew what... (It's you. They both want to experience you). From sexy brothels to romantic nights under the stars, the adventure is in your hands.

Featuring
Art by three different artists
Fully voice acted and animated sex scenes
Multiple Endings
MF, MFF, MMF, FF pairings with POV, tit jobs, blowjobs, doggie style, 69, prone fucking, cunnilingus, reverse cowgirl, anal, and more! Each girl has a specialty, it's up to you to choose. Fully uncensored.

Full game:

Try the demo here:

Patreon:

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Sounds interesting, will check the demo if I have some more time and share my thoughts.

dudes_tractor_yeah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not a fan of rpg maker or mismatching art but still Played the demo and got some anime tiddies but Holy shit, that voice acting reminded me of those dubbed hentai movies back in the day. Then you have the interactions between the 2 girls imo it was a a bit too much in that short spam of time but that didnt stop me from enjoying the banter. You can tell the power of your dick will make them get along.

Last edited:

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So I took a look, not much content to comment on, but let me get through it.

Good things:
  • Like the art, mostly one for Miss Agatha. If rest can be like that it will be good.
  • No issues in terms of grammar, typos or such. Dialogues are ok
Now, bad things:
  • What's going on? I can more or less tell, but there is no intro, no exposition, nothing. It's like loading someone's else game. Just being thrown in like that.
  • Rats in the basement should activate on 'player touch' and not with 'action button', at least those mobs don't move fast enough.
  • Dialogues could use some more dynamics. That's what screen effects and sound effects are for in second tab of event commands in rpgm. Considering you have some VA, even first words of a dialogue said out loud already adds a lot to it. For example, when a female character is surprised, just a word "whaaaat?" when text starts does some magic or other emotional moments.
  • Voice acting... You will get a lot of cringe for that. Moans were fine, but rest was just... ughh... No, just no, don't want.
I am not sure, there is just not much in it. VA and art aside, whole thing seems like it was stitched together over a weekend. Mismatching art is fine as long as it's a work in progress, but before it's finished, it should be corrected, either your three artists need to work together on images or you need to choose one. Also, would rethink video you used, Demo Vid.ogv, because you say "fully uncensored" and yet it's censored. I know you probably needed to do that because of promoting (dunno, youtube?), but in game demo that video should be uncensored. Not big fan of animation, because I know that time used for such gimmick could be used to make more scenes or more content rich scenes. Looked interesting, but now I am not sure after that demo...

OP
extrafantasygames
Reputation score
You raise some interesting points Yosh, especially about the voice acting. I thought that would be a selling point. Did you dislike both Miss Agatha's and Ivy's? I could definitely make the dialog more dynamic. I did more toward the end of the game, but that's obviously not featured in the demo.

Would you suggest including more of the game? Maybe jumping ahead to a later part? Doing more battles? This is my first game release, and could use all the criticism I can get. I'll PM you a code for a full download if you want to check it out more.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
You raise some interesting points Yosh, especially about the voice acting. I thought that would be a selling point. Did you dislike both Miss Agatha's and Ivy's? I could definitely make the dialog more dynamic. I did more toward the end of the game, but that's obviously not featured in the demo.
And your assumptions were correct, VA would be a good selling point. I can tell your VAs tried to sound as best as they could, but there is a lack of skill in it, thus, sounding forced. I don't expect Mark Hamill tier performance (though, I recommend watching how he performed as VA, he fully acts, not just talks), but more real it sounds, easier it is to convince people. There are ways to make performance seem real - make it real. Actually aroused VA will perform differently. I know, sounds bizarre, but either someone is good at faking emotions or need to give actual emotions.
Yeah, the more you write, better you get at it. Though, since towards the end it's more like that, maybe there is a valid reason to give some love to earlier dialogues? Though, would leave that for later as a cosmetic touch to complete game, rather than correcting on the go as it will add unnecessary work that can wait.
Polishing always comes at the end, not during middle of work.
Would you suggest including more of the game? Maybe jumping ahead to a later part? Doing more battles? This is my first game release, and could use all the criticism I can get. I'll PM you a code for a full download if you want to check it out more.
Well, main point of the demo is to hook up people on the game, show them something interesting. I personally wouldn't jump ahead, I would rather build some basics. Why characters are here? What's their motivation? Some backstory on them, doesn't need to be some epic tale, I just want to know what's going on. Look at any series out there, there is always that so a viewer/player can get into the story and/or characters. Thanks for the offer, but since I am quite busy, not sure if I will take it. If I do, I will tell you.
Not sure if anything here is of any help as it's my personal view on this.
One thing I am certain of, is the research. Playing games and knowing what's annoying and what's not. Playing your own game from start to finish. Trying to learn and understand what may and what may not work and "why?".

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Don't take his bait, he's just trying to get your VA's contact info so he can offer to help them with their scenes. With his penis.

OP
extrafantasygames
Reputation score
I took your guy's advice and revised the game a bit. Mostly the dialog and images. Also, I made it free!