Mistress of the Jungle (xgkf) GMed by thetwo

OP
thetwo

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Mistress of the Jungle (xgkf) GMed by thetwo

Finding an empty table was a trivial task. While the place was far from empty, it was just as far from full. The stew was hot and, as advertised, contained meat. Ayame's relative inexperience in carnivorous pursuits were relatively unhelpful, but she thought that there were at least two different sorts. There were also overcooked vegetables, though not very many. The water, however, was perfectly clean. Molly ate hers quickly and without complaint. She was visibly excited with the prospect of her 'work', and clearly ready to get going.

Ayame could flag down a serving girl whenever she liked, and the owner was hanging around the bar and kitchen areas in turn, occasionally greeting someone new coming in. She also occasionally pointed at the table Ayame and Molly were sharing, sometimes to appreciative reaction. Perhaps partly as a result, more people were coming in then were leaving.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ayame remained relatively quiet as she and Molly ate their dinner, not having much to say with regards to the food. The stew was mediocre at best, with mushy overcooked vegetables and fairly bland-tasting meat. She didn’t eat meat very often, usually small bits of venison or some other wild game that was hunted and prepared at the fey encampments she’d spent time at, but the meat in the stew didn’t taste enough like anything in particular that she could identify it – though whether that was because of the meat and its preparation itself or her inexperience eating it she didn’t know.

The water, on the other hand, was absolutely delightful. As promised, it was crystal clear, cool, and wonderfully refreshing, immediately recovering the feeling of life and vitality that the long dry walk through the plains had started to sap from the plant-woman as she drank it down and it was absorbed into her body. She must have had her glass refilled about three or four times by the time she was done.

When Ayame finished with her meal, she looked across the table at Molly – who had finished well before her – with a grin, having not missed the occasional appraising glance that their table received from customers after speaking with the innkeeper. “Hmm... It seems you’re about to be pretty busy ‘entertaining’, my dear,” the Alraune hummed, nodding towards the innkeeper as she spoke with a new arrival. “The innkeeper’s been advertising you quite well. Ready to get started?” she finished, smiling as she awaited the slave girl’s response.

Once Molly’s undoubtedly affirmative response came, Ayame would rise from her seat and make her way over to the innkeeper, handing the slave girl’s leash over to the demoness and letting her know that she was ready. The plant-woman then approached a nearby maid and followed her to the ‘observation’ room as the innkeeper had instructed earlier, heading inside with her and making herself comfortable, ready for the show to begin.

OP
thetwo

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The room was small, not very neat, and very poorly lit. The single large window in the wall looked out into a stone room that was very much the opposite. It wasn't exactly huge, but the "furnishings" such as they were took up only a small space in the center of the room. It was also quite well lit, though the dark glass dimmed Ayame's view somewhat.

The observation room held three wooden chairs in a slightly curved line directly in front of the window, clearly intended for observation. They stood in a clear area, with a clear path to them. The rest of the room was full of... junk. Several chairs with one or more broken legs, plates and cups that were heavily chipped or even cracked, a few brooms that had seen better days. Some, on a table that had one leg that didn't match, looked like someone was trying to repair them.

Promptly, the innkeeper walked into the 'dungeon', leading Molly towards the center of the room. She dropped the leash and Molly stripped, turning to spot the 'mirror' and smiling at it. The demoness removed the leash and pushed a small stool towards Molly, which the slave mounted, holding her hands over her head with a smile. Shortly the woman was suspended spread-eagle in the air, blindfolded and gagged. Brief study of the immediate area suggested that this was far from the only arrangement possible, with straps, tables, and bars available to accommodate a wide variety of positions.

While Molly was being readied for her 'work', the door to the observation room opened, and after a moment one of the maids came in. She took one of the open chairs and glanced into the chamber before turning back to Ayame. "Mistress Azure said you might be here. Is this your first time in Acheron? How do you like it so far?" It was hard to place the woman's species, and not just because of the dim light. Probably a half-elf, but the greenish skin could have meant Alraune somewhere in her heritage, or orc, or just the demonic influence that had also given her a pair of small curling horns.

There was also a small table that contained a number of interesting objects, one of which turned out to be a small dildo, which the nearly-human woman pushed into Molly's exposed pussy once then withdrew. She glanced at it then slapped the slave's ass, smiling. She replaced the dildo on the table, and picked up another of the objects, this one apparently an hourglass. She flipped it over, then walked quickly out of the room.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ayame watched with a mix of curiosity and mild arousal as Molly was readied for her ‘work’ by the innkeeper, eventually suspending the slave girl in the air spread-eagle, blindfolded, and gagged, leaving her completely open and at the mercy of whoever would want their way with her. The other apparatuses present in the dungeon-like room peaked the plant-woman’s interest as well, causing her to imagine Molly – and even herself – strapped to one of the tables while various patrons had their way with them. It made her wish that the innkeeper had agreed to her request before.

The Alraune was drawn out of her imaginings, however, as one of the maids opened the door to the observation room and made her way inside, taking a seat in one of the open chairs next to Ayame and sparing a glance though the looking-glass before speaking. “Hmm... It is...an interesting place...with some rather interesting blooms,” Ayame replied, smiling softly as her eyes roamed curiously over the maid’s unusual form. She was a lovely creature, to be sure, but her heritage was difficult for the plant-woman place – not that it mattered all that much. “It is my first time out of the jungle, in fact,” she continued. “And while I have been to several settlements in the past, I’ve never been to a garden quite like this one before, what with its open acceptance of demons and other races. I’m afraid I have not seen enough of Acheron to truly form an opinion of it, however.”

Ayame paused as bit of movement from the innkeeper caught her eye, drawing her gaze as the demoness pushed small phallus into Molly’s exposed pussy before withdrawing it, the slave girl’s juices already glistening under the lights. The innkeeper seemed to smile at that, slapping the suspended woman’s ass before replacing the phallic object on the table. She then picked up an hourglass and flipped it over before making her way out of the room. “Hmm... It looks like the show is about to begin...” Ayame purred, repositioning herself on her chair and hiking her dress up a little for her to cross her legs, licking her lips slightly as she looked on with anticipation.

OP
thetwo

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"We get a lot of first-time visitors here. Just be glad you ended up at one of the legitimate inns. Mistress Azure doesn't cater much to people rich enough to own a slave, but she'd never steal from anyone. The same can't be said for everyone in the city. I mean, most demons aren't bad. I would be kicked out of lots of villages as a demon... but demon, human, or fey there are always people looking to make a quick buck, no matter who it hurts. I'm Sally, by the way."

The first customer, perhaps surprisingly, seemed to be an ordinary human woman. She was wearing what seemed to be studded leather armor, and even had a sheath at her hip, though it was empty. Still, the cut of the armor seemed designed to display her assets at least as much as protect them and there was no doubt that they were worth protecting.

She started out slow, running her hands over Molly's restrained body and talking quietly. A blush appeared on the mage's cheeks, and grew much more quickly then the exploring hands merited. The visitor started stripping off her armor as she circled, tweaking the slave's nipples as she exposed her own, running her hands enticingly close to the girl's pussy as she removed her last article save her panties.

The probable mercenary picked something up from the table, and whispered something into the redhead's ear before suddenly striking her bottom with a riding crop. Molly shook her head slightly, and the sequence repeated. And Ayame could suddenly make out an outline in the customer's panties. A growing outline. By the fifth time Molly had been struck there could be no doubt, and the panties came off to reveal an unusually large and quite erect penis in addition to the normal feminine organs. And if the scene was arousing the hermaphrodite, Ayame could also see a bead of liquid running down Molly's leg. One last time the woman whispered a query into the slave's ear, and this time Molly nodded vigorously through her gag.

Things moved quickly. The visitor was taller then Molly, and without preamble stuck her impressive length into the shorter girl's ass, and started pumping. With both participants more then ready it was hardly a surprise when only a short time later the mercenary jerked harder then before. A few beads of cum dripped from Molly ass while the customer pulled out and wiped her cock on the ass suspended in front of her. She apparently glanced at the hourglass, and grinned happily.

Molly didn't even pretend to refuse the question whispered into her ear the second time, nodding vigorously and even without hearing Ayame could imagine the moans of desire from a woman who hadn't been sated by being taken anally. The mercenary knelt down between the slave's legs and gave a long, deep kiss on the woman's dripping slit before standing back up and taking a grip on Molly's ass while she lined up her already re-stiffened cock.

The second time lasted longer, and the suspended girl came twice before the mercenary was done, this time pulling out and spilling her load onto Molly's stomach with palpable satisfaction. Molly relaxed in her restraints, just as satisfied. Another glance at the hourglass sent the swordswoman scrambling to pull her clothes and armor back on, and a few seconds later she was gone.

The innkeeper came back in, and tickled Molly under her chin before using a damp rag to wipe clean the signs of the previous use and re-arranging the items on the little table. Finally, she released the slave's arms from their restraints and pushed over a little frame, re-tying Molly into a new position. This time she was bent over a table with a portion cut out so that her breasts dangled below. The demoness ran a finger down the exposed slit and smiled, satisfied, before flipping the hourglass over and leaving for the second time.

A quick glance sideways showed that Sally had been more then a little effected by the display. She was blushing, she had loosened her dress, and she was shifting on her seat and fidgeting with her hands as if trying to keep them busy lest they take on a mind of their own. She darted a surreptitiousness look at the door, but studiously avoided even glancing at Ayame.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

“Ayame,” the plant-woman replied sensually, smiling softly. “So Lady Azure is your mistress then, is she? As I am Molly’s?” she asked, shifting slightly in her chair. “If what you say about the inhabitance of this city is true, then I suppose I should indeed consider myself fortunate to have met someone as honest as her,” she said, pausing for a moment to consider something specific that Sally had said. “Hmm... I should clarify that Molly does not belong to me because I am ‘rich enough’ to have purchased her, however. I accidentally killed her previous owner after helping to save them from a group of those filthy ‘invaders’ on my way out of the jungle. It was rather comical, now that I think about it...” Ayame trailed off, chuckling lightly as the memory of the man’s pathetic death flashed though her mind. “Anyway, with her master dead and having been born and raised as a slave, Molly gladly submitted herself to me, and I happily accepted.”

Ayame paused for a moment as movement in the dungeon-room drew her attention, her gaze falling upon Molly’s first ‘customer’ for the evening. Surprisingly enough, the person appeared to be a human woman, of all things, and an ordinary human woman at that. As the woman began running her hands along the slave girl’s body and circling around her, removing her armor as she did so, Ayame shifted again in her chair as she took in the woman’s attractive form, feeling her own arousal grow as she watched the woman strip down to her panties. The Alraune winced when the woman retrieved one of the tools from the nearby table – a riding crop – and whipped Molly’s bottom with it, however, dulling some of the plant-woman’s previously growing arousal somewhat.

“Hmm... From what you have told me, you seem fairly knowledgeable about the general workings of the city,” Ayame began, pausing a moment to tilt her head curiously at the outline forming in the customer’s panties. “Tell me, Sally, what are some of the more noteworthy people or establishments here in Acheron? People and places you would recommend visiting, or – perhaps more importantly – avoiding?”

As the Alraune posed her question, she could see the outline in the customer’s panties growing into what was eventually an obvious bulge. When the woman finally removed her panties, Ayame’s suspicions were confirmed as an unusually large penis was revealed, in addition to her normal female sexual organs. The sight of it almost immediately caused the plant-woman to shift once again in her chair, and even lick her lips with arousal as images of those lips engulfing it, and then of her impaling herself on its impressive girth entered her mind.

As the scene played out before her, with the hermaphrodite taking Molly from behind and spilling her seed deep inside the suspended woman’s ass, Ayame had begun absentmindedly teasing and massaging her own breasts through the fabric of her dress, keeping her arousal at a raised, but steady level. When the futa-woman moved back around in front of Molly and lined already re-hardened cock up with the slave girl’s nether-lips, Ayame’s legs uncrossed as she slowly relaxed back into her chair, the vines hidden beneath her dress gradually hiking the hem of her dress up as she did so. Then, as the customer thrust her member deep inside of Molly’s pussy, one of the vines between Ayame legs began to rub against her own moistened flower, her breath shortening as the sight of her slave being fucked – as well as her own ministrations – caused her arousal to slowly grow higher, but not doing enough push her over the edge.

When the customer finally reached her climax, pulling out and spilling her second load over Molly’s stomach, Ayame slowed the ministrations she was performing on her own body and allowed herself to calm down somewhat as she watched the futa-woman scramble back into her clothes and armor before hurrying back out of the dungeon-room, her allotted time having run out. The innkeeper came back in a moment later and cleaned Molly up before re-arranging the items on the table, and then repositioning the red-haired woman as well, leaving her bent forward over a table with her breasts hanging down through a hole in the center of it. The demoness then ran her finger down Molly’s nether-lips once more before flipping the hourglass over again and leaving the room.

Ayame took the moment to glance over at the maid next to her, seeing clear signs of arousal despite the woman’s attempts to restrain herself. Her dress was loosened, and she was fidgeting in her chair as if to try and keep from trying to satisfy the desire that the previous scene – as well as Ayame’s own lustful antics, perhaps – had clearly induced in her. “Hmm... What’s wrong, Sally?” the plant-woman asked, her voice low due to the arousal that lingered with her as well. “There’s no need to restrain yourself...this room exists for the viewer’s enjoyment, does it not? So relax, and enjoy...” Ayame finished, her hand already slowly beginning to massage her breasts through the dress again as she waited for the next customer to appear and take his or her turn with Molly.

OOC:
Heh, that came out a bit longer than anticipated. ^^;

OP
thetwo

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"What? No, we're not slaves. If anything, the Mistress is a little too kind. Take that." She nodded towards the window and the scene beyond. "There are some places where you'd have to do that all day to earn a meal and a place to sleep, so that you can never earn enough to stop. Mistress Azure could be earning a lot more if she was willing to be more ruthless. But she prefers being kind to being rich."

The maid, unlike Ayame, seemed to become if anything more flustered when the riding crop came out. Ayame's conversation brought her back to reality, stopping her hand from creeping towards her own breast. "Oh, um... it's a fairly new city, so there hasn't been much time for things to really establish themselves. The slave markets are pretty important, and there are a few interesting shops in the artisan's district. As for places to avoid... well, too much of the city, to be honest. The main streets are safe, but even just as far off as this inn I wouldn't go out at night, and if you get much closer to the river you might have problems even in daylight."

"And, um, people. Well there's the Lady of Acheron, of course. She rules the city, and nothing important happens here without her being involved. Other then that... Oh! I heard a rumor that there's another demon prince in the city, but nobody knows exactly where. Which I guess I can understand, since just being here could be seen as challenging the Lady's authority."

The maid seemed oblivious to Ayame's growing arousal, despite her taking no efforts to conceal it. She seemed entirely focused on the window as the 'show' proceeded to its conclusion. She started when the Alraune spoke with unmistakable arousal. "Oh, I, ah... I suppose that's true... I'm just usually alone in here..." Sally blushed bright pink, and turned slightly towards Ayame, who could suddenly smell the unmistakable scent of the maid's arousal.

Before she could say more, though, the door to the dungeon opened again. A pair of untidy-looking orcs walked in, both already sporting erections. The door hung open for a moment behind them before someone apparently decided that they weren't going to close it on their own.

One went straight for the bound slave, dropping his pants and showing a member only slightly less impressive then that of the hermaphrodite before. Ayame could only see it for a moment before it plunged into Molly's tight ass and began pumping. The other orc punched his fellow lightly in the back, then wandered around to the little table, where he spent a moment examining the various tools. He turned around and showed the first orc one, a clip of some kind with a small weight hanging from it, and gestured at Molly's swinging breasts. The first orc shook his head, and the clamp was replaced on the table.

While the one went at Molly's ass with a quick pace, the other continued around to her front. He ran his hands through the woman's red hair, apparently finding it interesting, before turning to her breasts. Here he finally found something to occupy himself, and he dropped his pants to reveal a twin to the member pounding Molly from behind. This one was out for longer, while he moved a stool to allow him to make an impressive contortion, finally pushing the redhead's breasts together around his cock.

Not long after, the leader of the pair grabbed tight onto Molly's butt as he filled her ass with cum. The other orc didn't waste a moment, and pulled himself out between the slave's legs to take the first orc's spot, also choosing to use the slave's ass, and pounding her even harder then before.

The first orc, meanwhile, took only a moment to examine the arrangement that had allowed his partner to tittyfuck the slave, apparently dismissing it. Instead, he grunted something to the first orc, who shifted stance slightly. This allowed the leader to undo each of Molly's bonds, and she was briefly lifted off the table before being set back down, this time on top of the first orc. He slid into her dripping pussy, holding her legs such that her ass was still available to the other orc. With two cocks going at her at once, Ayame could see her slave come to one obvious orgasm, then another, before both orcs finished inside her.

The leader slid out from under her, and the other took the opportunity to slide his still-stiff cock into the hole just vacated, but a glance at the hourglass showed that the sand was about to run dry, and he pulled gently on the second orc's shoulder. Both pulled up their pants and walked out of the room.

Mistress Azure entered soon after, and again cleaned Molly up, looking slightly unhappy about the state she found the slave in. When she was finished, she led the slave to a table, where she tied Molly's hands and feet, leaving her spread-eagle face up on a low table and unable to move an inch. She took the dildo from the little table again, and this time pushed it in and out of the bound slave several times, leaving it halfway in before turning over the hourglass for the third time and walking out.

Perhaps taking Ayame's advice, or perhaps simply out of growing arousal, Sally's hands had been more free with themselves this time, roaming over her breasts, with one hand permanently planted between her legs before this second show was halfway done, gently rubbing at her panties under her hiked-up dress. Only a few seconds of that was needed before the first gentle moan, and when the orcs both finished, Sally switched hands, bringing her first up to her mouth, allowing Ayame to see a glisten of wetness even before the maid's tongue touched her fingers.

And while the maid hadn't done anything so crass as turning to face Ayame while she slowly pleasured herself, she had also not taken any steps to hide what she was doing, this time. After licking her finger clean, and still gently rubbing with her other hands, she darted a glance at Ayame, blushing as she turned back to the window.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As the maid turned slightly towards Ayame, the unmistakable scent of her pent-up arousal suddenly wafted passed her nose, making the plant-woman wonder briefly how pleasant the aroma coming from her own flowers must be to the other woman by now. The door in the other room swung open shortly after, however, drawing both of their attention as a pair of somewhat un-kept orcs made their way inside, both of them already hard and ready to go.

As if to prove that point, one of the orcs wasted no time before moving behind the bound Molly and dropping his pants, giving Ayame only a momentary view of his impressive cock before he plunged it deep inside the slave girl’s tight ass and began pumping away. The other orc seems a bit more patient, however, making his way over to the nearby table and taking a moment to examine the tools resting there. He picked up a weighted clip of some kind and showed it to his friend, but a shake of the other’s head found the clamp re-placed onto the table. It seemed none of the apparatuses would see use this time around as the second orc left the table and made his way around in front of Molly while his friend continued to plow into her from behind, taking a moment to seemingly admire the bound woman’s red hair before dropping his own pants, revealing a member of equal impressiveness to the one sported by ass-fucking his friend.

The whole scene quickly caused Ayame’s arousal to grow as she resumed pleasuring herself in much the same way she had while observing the futa-woman’s use of her slave before, slowly and gently molesting herself with her vines as they snaked and rubbed over various parts of her body, but always easing off before her arousal was allowed to climb too high. Not an easy thing to manage, however, with images of herself in Molly’s place and being relentlessly double-teamed by the two orcs flashing through her mind, as well as the combined scents and sounds of Sally now openly pleasing herself beside her. When the orcs finished and filled the red-haired slave’s pussy and ass with their cum, Ayame suddenly tensed as she imagined the feeling of the orcs’ warm seed splashing against her insides, and had to stop touching herself altogether to avoid pushing herself over the edge as well.

As the orcs made their way out of the room, the Alraune turned her head to see Sally bring the hand that had been buried between her legs up to her mouth and watched as she licked her fingers clean of her love juices. When she finished, she passed a glance over at Ayame and blushed as she turned her attention back to the window, perhaps embarrassed by what the plant-woman had seen her do...or perhaps further aroused by it. Either way, Ayame smiled lightly in amusement before gradually sliding off of her chair, moving over towards the maid and sitting on her knees on the floor in front of her. She then snaked a vine out from under her dress and up each one of the half-elf’s legs, lightly caressing them as she leaned forward and inhaled the other woman’s lustful scent.

After a moment, she lightly blew on Sally’s soaking wet panties before looking up at her with not so innocent eyes. “Hmm... May I~?” Ayame purred, an almost predatory grin slowly forming on her lips as she awaited the maid’s permission.

OP
thetwo

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The maid didn't hesitate another second, almost moaning "Oh gods, yes!"

The panties didn't last much longer, finding their way to the woman's ankles and revealing the clean-shaven pussy below, wet enough that a bead of moisture formed and started to stretch into a drop even as Ayame watched. The maid did one last thing before Ayame started going to work on her, and that was to turn her chair slightly more sideways, allowing the Alraune a chance to see what was going on on the other side of the glass wall by simply glancing past one widely spread leg.

The third customer was... undoubtedly at least half demon. He was seven feet tall, had horns, red-tinted skin, and eyes that seemed to burn with an inner fire. He wore loose-fitting clothing, which made his erection conspicuous by its absence. He walked slowly but deliberately over to Molly, and ran his hands gently over her curves, finally gently pushing on the dildo the proprietress had left in place. This was enough for the slave to writhe in her bonds, on the edge of orgasm, and it was also the point when he let go and walked over to the little tray of 'toys' and began slowly inspecting them.

Rolls:
Enthrall check: success!

OOC:
Feel free to go to town on the maid. Assuming Ayame makes her cum at least once first, she's charmed and will agree to absolutely anything sexual Ayame wants until the 'show' is over, plus a more limited selection afterward.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ayame said nothing in response to the maid’s eager words, simply sitting there on her knees and smiling up at her as the half-elf’s panties quickly found their way to the floor around her ankles, giving a clear view of her already dripping wet pussy. As Sally adjusted her seat and spread her legs wide for the plant-woman before her, the two vines that Ayame had been using to caress the maid’s legs began to slowly coil around her thighs, taking them in a gentle but firm grip that she used to keep them spread wide. Instead of diving right in, however, Ayame slowly leaned forward and began to lightly kiss and lick one of the other woman’s inner-thighs, extending her vine-like tongue to give the maid a glimpse of what she had to look forward to as the plant-woman got a taste of her soft skin.

As she gradually worked her way towards Sally’s core, perhaps torturing the maid with the indirect nature of her ministrations thus far, Ayame caught a glimpse of the newest customer that had begun taking his turn with Molly in the other room. Aside from briefly marveling at his sheer physical size, the Alraune paid little mind to what was happening to her slave from that point on, her attention now focused almost entirely on the lovely creature before her. Deciding that she had ‘tortured’ the maid with her teasing long enough, Ayame finally planted a kiss firmly on the other woman’s nether-lips, pausing for just a moment before pushing her vine-like tongue passed her tender folds and snaking it deeper and deeper into Sally’s hot love-tunnel, reaching places that only her unique tongue could.

The maid’s body immediately tensed and shivered as Ayame’s tongue slithered around inside of her, the incredible sensation causing the half-elf to jerk her head back as a squeal of pleasure escaped her mouth. She tried to buck her hips against the plant-woman’s face to assist in her ministrations, but the vines that were wrapped around Sally’s thighs held her firmly in place and prevented her from doing so. Any complaints were quickly silenced, however, as another of the Alraune’s vines emerged from within her dress and thrust into the maid’s opened mouth, muffling her moans of pleasure as she began to suck and swallow at Ayame’s wriggling appendage while her own nethers were skillfully devoured.

With their bodies already aroused from their earlier antics, it took less than a minute before their combined ministrations pushed both Ayame and Sally over the edge, cumming hard into each other’s mouths with both of them hungrily drinking down the other’s intoxicating fluids. Ayame went one step further, however, feeling the maid’s mind fall open to her in the afterglow of her climax, allowing the Alraune to plant the seeds of her will into the other woman’s mind. As the pair came down from their respective peaks, Ayame slowly withdrew her vine from the maid’s mouth and her tongue from within her convulsing depths before rising to her feet and looking down at the half-elf still seated before her, her legs still spread wide by the vines wrapped around her thighs.

“Hmm... It’s getting rather warm in here, wouldn’t you agree?” Ayame said playfully, smiling as she lifted her dress up and over her head, tossing it aside. Sally simply grinned and nodded in replied, taking the hint and quickly copying the plant-woman’s actions as both her maids-dress and bra joined the panties that she had discarded earlier on the floor.

With her vines now free of the constraints of her dress, Ayame allowed them to drift freely behind her, perhaps serving to further entice maid with what was potentially in store for her now that she was at the mercy of the plant-woman’s sexual whims. As she admired the half-elf’s naked form, two of Ayame’s vines began to coil around her upper-thighs – with one wrapping around each leg – before protruding almost a foot from between her legs and coiling tightly around each other, giving the Alraune the appearance of having a long, thick, braid-like ribbed cock.

Before Sally could do much more than shiver in anticipation as she gazed at the length between Ayame’s legs, she found herself being slowly lifted up off of her chair and pulled closer to the plant-woman standing in front of her by the vines still wrapped around her thighs, her floating movements stopping only once her dripping nether-lips were lined up directly above Ayame’s woven vine-cock with the tip already pressing firmly at her opening. As she was about to be penetrated by the Alraune, the maid cupped her hands around her face before leaning in and pressing their lips together, the taste in the half-elf’s mouth catching Ayame by surprise. It seemed Sally had managed to avoid swallowing all of the plant-woman’s blue cum from before, and had apparently been waiting for an opportunity to share the sweetly-flavored liquid.

The pair briefly swapped the Alraune’s cum back-and-forth between their mouths as their tongues wrestled for position, each of them eventually swallowing down their own share as Ayame’s tongue won out and lightly coiled around the maid’s, eliciting a soft moan. The plant-woman took that moment to finally lower Sally onto the braided vine-cock between her legs, its ribbed surface sending continual waves of pleasure shooting up the woman’s spine as it pushed deeper and deeper insider of her. As she sank fully onto the Alraune’s improvised member, the only thing keeping her from crying out it sheer ecstasy was the kiss that still occupied their lips, allowing for nothing but a muffled, throaty moan to escape the maid’s lungs. Just as quickly as she had been penetrated by the braided vines, however, Sally felt herself being lifted back off and away from the plant-woman, breaking contact with Ayame entirely as the vines around her thighs guided her towards the wall opposite the viewing window and pressed her back against the hard surface. Two more of the Alraune’s vines then snaked out and wrapped themselves around the maid’s wrists, holding her hands together above her head as a pair of restraints began to form out of the wall itself, taking the vines’ place at her wrists and leaving them bound up over her head.

“No...” Sally whined, her pussy aching for the pleasure that she had just been given a taste of as she stared at the wonderful length protruding from between the plant-woman’s legs. “Please... I want...I need it...” she continued, her hips shifting in vain as she hung suspended by both the bindings at her wrists and the vines around her wide-spread thighs.

“Oh~?” Ayame cooed, slowly turning and sauntering towards the maid. “Hmm... And just what is it that you need from your Ayame-sama~?”

“Please... I...I need you inside me...” Sally moaned, her very core twitching with desire. “Please... Ayame...”

The Alraune gradually stepped between the maid’s legs and lined her vine-cock up with the woman’s dripping snatch once again, grinning devilishly as she pressed and prodded at her opening with the tip. “‘Ayame-what~’?” she finished, awaiting the maid’s reply.

“Ay...Ayame-sama-Ahhhhh~!!!” Sally cried out, rolling her head back in ecstasy as the plant-woman thrust forward and buried her entire length into the maid’s waiting quim, eliciting a pleasured scream that could perhaps be heard throughout the establishment – if this room didn’t possess the same sound-proof qualities that the room Molly was in seemed to have, that is.

Ayame then stepped forward and pressed her hips firmly into Sally’s, unwrapping her vines from around the maid’s thighs as she did so and allowing the other woman’s full weight to sink down upon her, leaving the half-elf suspended in the air by nothing but the interwoven vines imbedded deep within her quivering depths. With Sally’s lower body now free to move, the plant-woman immediately felt the maid’s legs close around her waist and her hips begin to buck and writhe against her. Ayame moaned softly at the sensation of the half-elf’s love-tunnel clenching tightly around her vine-cock, already instinctively trying to milk her of her seed, before reaching down and gripping the maid’s waist with her hands. The Alraune held there for just a moment before slowly pulling her hips back and then thrusting forward again, and then again, and again, her improvised length bottoming out fully against the maid’s cervix with each thrust.

Sally arched her back and bucked her hips back against Ayame’s firm thrusts as best she could, desperate for more and more contact with the plant-woman while at the same time trying to deliver the same amount of pleasure that was being so thoroughly drilled into her. It was a match that the maid couldn’t win, however, as the sensations shooting through her body only increased as the vines that had previously been wrapped around her thighs snaked their way up her body and began coiling around her breasts, gently kneading and massaging her supple mounds. Sally’s chest heaved slightly as her breath quickened, the feeling of the vines’ ministrations on her breasts combined with the long, hard thrusts of the plant-woman’s braided vine-cock sending shivers up and down her spine. The pace that Ayame had set was both intensely pleasurable and at the same time excruciatingly slow, driving the maid higher and higher as a nearly constant series of moans escaped her lips, giving voice to her growing pleasure as her body begged for the Alraune to go faster.

Ayame moaned softly at the feeling of the half-elf’s inner-walls continuing to squeeze around her improvised member, increasing her pace as she sensed the maid’s peak rapidly approaching. Her own climax was quickly building as well, however, as each thrust caused the plant-woman’s own nether-lips to grind against the very vines that were pumping into the maid’s depths from their position between her legs. After a few moments, the Alraune then brought another of her vines back up to Sally’s lips and plunged it passed them, the maid’s mouth immediately going to work as she once again began to greedily slurp and suck at the wriggling appendage.

And that was all it took, as with one final thrust into the half-elf’s aching pussy both of the women’s bodies grew tense as their orgasms washed over them, a collective moan escaping their lungs and signaling their mutual climax. As their bodies rode the waves of pleasure rushing through them, the vine in Sally’s mouth proceeded to feed her another helping of the plant-woman’s sweet blue cum as the flood gates opened up down below, the two braided vines that formed Ayame’s vine-cock releasing their loads at the same time and pumping the maid’s womb full of her potent seed as her quivering depths milked them for every last drop.

As the pair came down from their highs, Sally cooed in utter satisfaction as she gulped down the last of the plant-woman’s syrupy blue cum, licking her lips as the vine in her mouth withdrew. “Oh, Ayame-sama... That was...amazing...” she muttered between breaths, basking in her afterglow.

“‘Was~’?” Ayame hummed, grinning impishly as a flower at the end of one of her vines appeared over her shoulder. “Hmm... We’re just getting started, dear~” she finished, a sudden burst of pollen puffing out from the center of the bloom.

It was all that Sally could do to gasp in surprise as the air around her was filled with the Alraune’s aphrodisiac pollen, serving only to ease its way into her lungs and into her system, causing the warmth of arousal to immediately begin spreading throughout her body once again...

~~~~~~~​

Sometime later, Ayame sat comfortably back in her chair in the viewing room and looked on as the most recent customer finished their turn with Molly, having resumed observing her servant’s show a while earlier. Sally was seated and facing the glass as well, although she was not in her chair, and she was paying significantly less attention to what was going on in the other room than the Alraune whose lap she was sitting on. A pair of vines had found their way back around the maid’s thighs again and was holding her legs spread as her body rested limply against Ayame, her eyes half-lidded as pleasured whines escaped her lips with each breath, still impaled on the plant-woman’s vine-cock as it undulated on its own within the enthralled maid’s bloated, overflowing depths.

They stayed this way for the remainder of the allotted time that Molly was required to serve, waiting for the innkeeper to signal that the ‘show’ was officially over.

OP
thetwo

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pregnancy(Molly): ???
Pregnancy(Sally): ???

Somewhat surprisingly, the same customer seemed still to be sharing the room with Molly. The nude slave was straining against her bonds, trying to thrust her hips upward towards the member that hovered less then an inch from her dripping folds, but to no avail. At some point while Ayame had been focused on the maid, Molly's gag had been removed, though not her blindfold. There were other little signs that the demonic man had not been idle. A dribble of cum ran down one cheek, and another showed that her ass had also been used. Another rather larger deposit - or perhaps several - dripped off her perky breasts, mostly covering faint red marks that might have been from fingers or the little tray of 'toys'.

The red-skinned man ran his fingers over Molly's body, avoiding the cum, but obviously increasing the redhead's already desperate efforts to reach the cock that hovered just out of reach. As Ayame watched, a drip of pre-cum left the member and mixed with the slave's own arousal. Suddenly Molly started nodding vigorously, and opened her mouth wide. The demon, grinning, re-positioned himself to kneel above the bound woman's chest, then bent forward and lowered himself down, sliding his impressive member in. Watching the relatively tiny human take the full length of a cock that was impressively large even on the demon's seven-foot frame was impressive. Molly's entire body seemed to tense in the effort, but she succeeded.

The slave's tongue ran across her stretched bottom lip, and the demon began pumping. He went quite slowly, being reasonably gentle even considering the obvious difficulties his sheer size had to present. When he finally came, he did it with more then half his length exposed, filling the slave's mouth instead of her throat, then pulled out and moved back to his former position. From the way Molly immediately began straining to pull her legs further apart and thrust her pussy out it was obvious she was begging to be penetrated even while her mouth was closed swallowing cum.

The demon, however, didn't oblige her until she finished swallowing and started begging in truth. After a few seconds of Molly practically screaming something unheard, he slid his member up to the hilt into her quivering snatch. The orgasm that immediately washed over her left her writhing against her bonds even more intensely then before, though curling her toes was about the largest single movement she could make. And Ayame could practically hear the orgasmic scream. The customer wasn't finished himself, however, and Molly came twice more before her final hole was filled with the demonic spunk.

He wiped his member clean on the slave's exposed thighs, grinning as he saw that his fucking had left her just shy of yet a forth orgasm. He turned to leave, then clearly remembered something. He went back to the little table, picked something up, and went back to Molly. There he pushed the thin little dildo back into the place it had occupied when he entered the room, giving the redhead one final orgasm before he walked out.

Shortly thereafter, as Sally shuddered another gentle orgasm on Ayame's braided prick, Mistress Azure re-entered the room. She turned to the window, smiled, and gestured towards the little side chamber's door. Then she went to work on the straps, freeing Molly to clean herself up and get dressed, sheepishly retrieving the dildo at a gesture from the proprietress.

Sally glanced over her shoulder in time to see the woman's gesture, and sighed. "I... have to get back to work, Ayame-sama. Maybe I can bring you breakfast in the morning?" The half-elf sounded hopeful, and made no move to dismount, if anything speeding up the swaying of her hips as if hoping to get off yet again.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

“Hmm... I would like that~” Ayame replied, lightly kissing the maid’s sweat-covered neck and shoulder.

As Sally made no attempt to dismount from the Alraune’s improvised member, neither did Ayame, content to simply allow the maid to lie back against her and work her hips on the interwoven vines still impaling her. Once the half-elf had reached that final climax that she so craved, the tightening of her inner-walls around Ayame’s vines would be enough to push the plant-woman over edge as well, pumping the maid’s already overstuffed womb with her fertile seed for the fifth time since their fun began. Once she was done, Ayame would finally withdraw her vine-cock from within the maid’s depths, releasing the pent-up torrent of blue cum that had until then been trapped inside, the syrupy fluid flowing freely from Sally’s quim and pooling up on the floor down below.

Satisfied, Ayame would then ease the maid off of her before rising to her feet herself, licking her vines clean before moving to collect her discarded dress and pulling it back on, frowning slightly as the mild discomfort of having most of her vines trapped within the confines of the dress returned. Finding a tailor to get a proper-fitting dress made would definitely be a priority for tomorrow.

OOC:
For roll purposes, I picture Ayame having cum inside the maid’s pussy a total of 5 times by this point (10 loads worth if you count both of the vines that made up her vine-cock separately), maybe making Sally orgasm a few more times than that.

On that point, is there any corruption gain for Ayame from this encounter? And are there any noticeable corruptions or mutations given to Sally (or Molly, for that matter)?

OP
thetwo

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When she was back on her own feet, the maid pressed one hand to her bloated belly, frowning. "The magic laid on the dungeon is supposed to prevent pregnancy, and all the same spells were done on this room as well. I suppose now is the time to find out how well they work... But right now I'm late for my shift!"

Sally pulled her dress back on, and practically ran out of the little room, leaving behind her panties and a trail of Ayame's blue cum. A few moments later, outside the viewing room, Mistress Azure arrived. She handed Ayame Molly's leash. "She preformed quite well. And you..." she glanced into the viewing room "Enjoyed yourself a good deal, I see. Well, I'll see you to your rooms."

The room was fairly small and furnished with mis-matched but comfortable furniture, kept quite clean. There was one proper bed, big enough for two, and another much smaller one that amounted to little more then a mat on the floor. Mistress Azure gave brief directions to a tailor, assuring Ayame that every tailor in the city was familiar with the principle of fitting to a person with unusual appendages, then turned to leave.

Ayame, Molly, and Sally are all warped, and immune to each others' corrupting influence. Molly did take one additional mutation, but it was a repeat.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

“See you in the morning~” Ayame hummed before Sally dashed out of the room, leaving behind her panties and a trail of cum leaking from her nether-lips. The plant-woman casually reached down with one of her vines and picked up the maid’s discarded undergarments, briefly taking in their lingering aroma before stowing them away in her pack and making her way towards the door.

As she met Lady Azure outside the viewing room, the Alraune nodded as she accepted Molly’s leash from the innkeeper, giving her slave an approving smile and nodding in agreement as the demoness delivered her praise of the girl’s performance, followed by the comment about Ayame’s own enjoyment. “Hmm... Indeed.” Ayame cooed in response to both comments, following after the innkeeper as she led them to their room.

It was a quaint little room, furnished with mismatched but otherwise nice and comfortable-looking furniture. Ayame listened thoughtfully as the demoness outlined a brief set of directions to a tailor, nodding at woman’s assurance that any of the tailors in the city would be able to accommodate her specific needs in dress. She then smiled and thanked the innkeeper again as she left, before turning back into the room.

“So, did you enjoy yourself, my dear Molly?” Ayame said playfully, slowly making her way over towards one of available dressers in the room and removing her dress, dropping it in a heap on top of the furniture piece. “Hmm... I know Sally and I certainly did~” she teased, moving towards the larger of the two beds and sitting down.

OP
thetwo

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Molly stripped out of her own dress as soon as the inn's owner shut the door, and answered her Mistress with her eyes downcast and a considerable blush. "Ayame-sama was kind to assign this one to that task. This one enjoys obeying her Mistress's commands."

The slave's ears had pricked up at Ayame's mention of Sally, and her eyes had darted up, glancing at the tips of the alraune's vines. Now she followed her mistress over to the bed, kneeling before her with mouth slightly open, and legs spread to expose something that was perhaps slightly pinker then it had been before the 'show', though all sign of demonic spunk was gone. "Does the Mistress have any further commands for this one tonight?"

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The Alraune grinned lightly in amusement at the slave girl’s reaction to her mention of Sally, wondering just what might be running through Molly’s mind at that moment. As the human woman knelt down before her, Ayame was pleased to see that all traces of the last customer’s demonic seed were gone. She found it a bit curious as to why the redhead’s nethers seemed to be pinker than they had been before the ‘show’ started, but she passed it off as either a temporary result of her treatment from the customers or as just lingering arousal – the latter of which seeming the more likely of the two as the slave asked her question.

“Hmm... Only for you to get a good night’s sleep tonight, my dear,” Ayame replied as she made herself comfortable on the bed and made room for Molly, lightly patting the empty spot on the mattress beside her. “You’ve earned it,” she finished, smiling pleasantly as she waited for the slave girl to cuddle up next to her before slowly drifting off to sleep.

OP
thetwo

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ayame awoke to find a nude woman with slightly green skin standing over her. "I, ah, brought you breakfast, Ayame-sama." The maid pulled one hand away from her snatch and up to her mouth to suck it clean before gesturing slightly to one side, where there was a tray of fruit and bread beside a discarded maid's dress.

Molly tensed briefly as she awoke and saw the strange woman in the room, but when Ayame didn't react badly, the slave shifted herself to her hands and knees between Ayame's legs. "How may this one please you, Mistress?"

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As Ayame awoke from her pleasant slumber, she glanced up to see an even more pleasant sight standing over her, Sally, naked and already wet with arousal. As if to indicate this, the maid removed her hand from her crotch and licked it clean of her juices, and indicated that she had brought breakfast, to which the Alraune could only grin. “Hmm... So I see~” she hummed in reply, not sparing as much as a glance at the actual tray of food.

Molly awoke a moment later, tensing as she saw the unfamiliar woman standing over them, but quickly calmed when she realized that her mistress wasn’t reacting negatively to the other woman’s presence. The slave girl then shifted on the bed and positioned herself on her hands and knees between Ayame’s legs as she did every morning, awaiting her mistress’s command.

Ayame looked a bit confused for a moment at her servants initial reaction to the maid’s presence before realization hit her. “Ah, that’s right... You two haven’t actually met yet, have you?” the plant-woman began. “Molly, this is Sally. Sally, Molly,” she said, gesturing back and forth between the two women and pausing briefly to give them a moment to react to one another before continuing. “There, now that you’re acquainted with one another, how about we play a fun little game to help you two get to know each other a little better~?” Ayame teased, pausing as she stood up from the bed and guided Sally down onto the mattress beside Molly before moving to take a seat on a nearby chair facing the bed.

The plant-woman grinned impishly as she gazed at the two naked women in the bed. “When I say ‘go’, you will each begin pleasuring each other however you wish, and you will continue until one of you cums. The first person to make the other one climax wins,” she explained, pausing to observe the two women’s reaction to her game.

If there were no questions or objections, Ayame would lean back in her chair and look on with a playful smile. “Ready?” she would begin, pausing for a moment before giving her signal. “Go~!”

OOC:
You can decide the winner of this little match however you want, either via their stats and the dice, a coin toss, fluff, or even just having them tie. Either way, Ayame will address them appropriately afterwards, what she says or does depending on which of them wins or if it was a tie.

OP
thetwo

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Round 1:
Pleasure (Molly): 4,2+14 = 20
Pleasure (Sally): 3,1+6 = 10

Round 2:
Pleasure (Molly): 2,2+14 = 18
Pleasure (Sally): 3,4+6 = 13

Round 3:
Pleasure (Molly): 3,2+14 = 19 -> Molly orgasms
Pleasure (Sally): 4,2+6 = 12 -> Sally orgasms

For a moment it seemed like Sally might object. But between the mental influence Ayame had instilled, the sight of the alraune naked on the bed, and the sight of Molly, who had flipped over onto her back and was stretching in a way that emphasized her exposed assets, the maid overcame her resistance and climbed onto the bed.

She moved quickly, taking advantage of Molly's face-up position to climb over the slave and grab at her hips. Molly, for her part, tried to flip over when she realized that Sally had started off so quickly after her initial hesitation, but found herself unable to shift the other women, or even squirm out of her grip. Instead, she grabbed at the nude maid's hips and pulled, giving her the same view that the maid had herself.

For a moment it seemed that Molly would have the advantage, simply because it was harder to make the life-long slave cum then the horny maid, but something about the situation was clearly turning the redhead on more then just Sally's fingers and tongue. Perhaps it was the fact that she was being ordered to fuck a perfect stranger, perhaps it was being pinned down and unable to move, or perhaps it was the fact that Sally had somehow gotten her hands on the slave's leash, but in seconds Molly was moaning into the green-skinned girl's pussy as her orgasm approached.

At the last second, however, it became clear that the maid had only been less vocal then Molly, as the liquid dripping down Molly's chin showed that the maid had orgasmed as well. The orgasms had overlapped for most of their duration. It was too close to say for sure who won.

The two girls panted slightly in their afterglow, and Sally turned to Ayame, speaking teasingly. "That was pretty close... what do I win, anyway?" Molly bit her lip, looking slightly disappointed and slightly eager, but kept silent.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As the two women began, Ayame was a little surprised to see how quickly the maid got into things after her initial hesitation, gaining an almost immediate advantage over Molly as she crawled on top of her and held her in place, wasting no time as she began lapping greedily at the human woman’s pussy in hopes of winning the sexual game. Sally’s positioning over the slave girl left herself open to Molly as well, however, who quickly grabbed the other woman’s hips and buried her own fingers and tongue into the maid’s dripping snatch just as eagerly, driven by same hopes of pleasing her mistress by winning the Alraune’s erotic game.

As the two women began going at each other in earnest, Ayame watched the ‘match’ with – perhaps surprisingly – genuine interest in who would come out on top. Molly’s experience would likely have given the life-long slave an edge at being able to pleasure the maid, but something about the situation itself seemed to be turning the human woman on just as much as Sally’s ministrations if her moans were any indication. By the time the pair’s collective moans and gasps of pleasure had faded, Molly and Sally were each left panting on the bed in their mutual afterglow with their faces slick with the other’s love juices, their climaxes arriving too close together for the onlooking plant-woman to tell for sure who had won.

“That was pretty close... What do I win, anyway?” Sally said teasingly, apparently believing that she had won...or perhaps hoping that Ayame would believe it, at least.

“Oh~? Who ever said anything about a prize?” Ayame replied, an impish grin plastered across her face as she teased the other woman for a reaction. Then she laughed. “Ah-ha-ha-ha~! Just kidding~!” she sang, rising back up from the chair before slowly sauntering back over to the bed, crawling onto the mattress and sitting on her knees next to her two partners. “Hmm... Unfortunately, you both appeared to reach your peaks so closely together that I couldn’t tell for certain who won... You’ve left me with quite the conundrum...” the Alraune said playfully as a pair of her vines began to slowly snake their way up one of Sally and Molly’s smooth legs, rubbing and prodding suggestively at each of their inner thighs. “How will I ever decide which of you should receive their reward? Perhaps I should simply declare it a tie and...reward you both~?”

Last edited: