What's new

Mitsuko X Space Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Mitsuko X Space Escape

Just downloaded all files from my blog and I was able to open all the zip's and play normally; on a fresh installation of win 7 using winrar and zip to open them.
It would better though if you use the latest in compression :D.

7z compresses more than zip.

Generico

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Con appears to be bugged

It increases damage instead of reducing it.

El rapatapata

Reputation score

Just downloaded all files from my blog and I was able to open all the zip's and play normally; on a fresh installation of win 7 using winrar and zip to open them.
This isn't apart from the quote :/

Dear Urielmanx7 I really like your game ^^ and plz continue the game and don't let it incomplete :(
What do you want to keep progressing the game? Donations? Cause if that's the case no problem for me :)

Best sprite game I played till now.

Btw 1 question:
Is it normal to not open sector 3 (which is the yellow one)?

urielmanx7

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm no accepting donations ever, (well, at least the "I donate so get your butt working" type), I'll feel horrible if I were to accept those and still not make progress.

It is normal to not be able to enter sector 3, that's for the later stages when the game is finished.

@RenVortex: I admit that was a lazy coding form my part, should have put some flags there so the doors kept open after you kill the wolves the first time.

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

As long as your fans appreciate its a pet project and not something they feel entitled to then alls well.

Just blog your developments:)

Challenger06

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, Can someone fill me in if Mitsuko X is a demo? because on the blog I downloaded from MEGA. The problem I am also having, is getting though Level 2, the door there has a "Demo" sign on it and the Level 4 Door is barricaded.

Do you guys have like the full version or something because I need help finding the full one, I just can't find it ;w;

EDIT: Oh, almost forgot, they kept saying "Gallery Unlocked" when I defeat an enemy, supposedly it'd be on the title screen but it isn't there lol Sorry

Generico

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

On further investigation, upping any of your stats seems to increase the damage you take.

Do enemies scale with your level?

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's a known bug. What happens is that for the first couple points, it actually does decrease damage, but when it goes into the negatives, it starts going back up again, because all damage is positive values and there is no lower limit when the math is calculated. So the farther the damage is decreased, the more it's increased, because the value is always made into a positive number.

If you're familiar with the phrases "signed integer" and "unsigned integer," you might have a good idea of what's going on, here. In the simplest sense, all positive values are positive and all negative values are positive when doing the final damage calculation.

Best way to avoid it for now is to not increase Con and increase your HP instead.

As for being a demo, it kinda-sorta is. The game has a beginning and an end, along with everything being obtainable. So in a sense, it's a "complete demo," but not a "complete game." You simply can't go to any other areas beyond what's already there because they don't exist yet, despite having a fully playable "demo."

Last edited:

urielmanx7

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's a known bug. What happens is that for the first couple points, it actually does decrease damage, but when it goes into the negatives, it starts going back up again, because all damage is positive values and there is no lower limit when the math is calculated. So the farther the damage is decreased, the more it's increased, because the value is always made into a positive number.

If you're familiar with the phrases "signed integer" and "unsigned integer," you might have a good idea of what's going on, here. In the simplest sense, all positive values are positive and all negative values are positive when doing the final damage calculation.

Best way to avoid it for now is to not increase Con and increase your HP instead.

As for being a demo, it kinda-sorta is. The game has a beginning and an end, along with everything being obtainable. So in a sense, it's a "complete demo," but not a "complete game." You simply can't go to any other areas beyond what's already there because they don't exist yet, despite having a fully playable "demo."
Lol that made me think of the new KI, my games is also a free to play, you gotta wait for second season to see more of it XD

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've been wandering how those slimes powered up so quickly, but I guess that explains it.
Oh well, more hp -> more fun.

Challenger06

Demon Girl
Reputation score

"In space, no one can hear you moan".

So basically we can hear someone moan since it's so quiet here? lol

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey Urielman, just a suggestion, but you think it might be a cool idea to make enemy grabs get stronger the longer you're struggling? And maybe make the boss(es) respawnable even if they don't drop loot?
Also pls update game, kthx.

Last edited:

El rapatapata

Reputation score

Some bugs that I found in the Demo:

- When you're facing the Boss (that looks like poo), when he reaches 0 hp, he still needs to take with 1 more blow to die.

- If you lock the key to jump, the animation of the jump will lock when you're in the ground... and sometimes u end doing double jump (animation) in the floor.

- Sometimes the transitions of a blade to a pistol, the Hair gets a bit glitchy.

- When you're beggining the game and you need to beat some wolves that are near some doors, if they get near them, they won't move (but will attack).

- If you have a Casual Main Suit and If you do an upper attack with the sword, you'll only see pink boobs... and not the clothes

And I volunteer as tribute... to test the full game xD even if's still not complete ;)

Last edited:

Misthlain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Author has started posting weekly reports.

I was getting used to his slower schedule, I even pre-calculated...

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I rather the weekly little check ins over the seven months of absolute silence we've gotten from Unforbidden.

TheGraySpy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I rather the weekly little check ins over the seven months of absolute silence we've gotten from Unforbidden.
You know Zikare updates a tracker, right?

trac.premium-hentai.com/timeline

Either way, an update is an update. Looking forward to more.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You know Zikare updates a tracker, right?

trac.premium-hentai.com/timeline

Either way, an update is an update. Looking forward to more.
He hasn't updated in several days however but its better than nothing.

Challenger06

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Another Notice on his blog. And I think you guys should read it o-o

Status
Not open for further replies.