What's new

ACT [ mizu elf ] 水の妖精 Dream Experiments - Railgun Girl 空想実験 最強電撃娘 RE152943 RJ152943

Re: Blitz Daughter! (3D Act)

It takes around 2 hours to unlock everything. The first couple stages are a hassle since it takes forever to level up. But as the level progresses, each enemy gives you more exp, so faster leveling = faster grinding. By the last stage, enemies are giving you like 1 and a half levels per kill.

Regardless, the game is boringly repetitive and you have to complete at least one stage for each character to unlock their gallery (the first stage taking the longest since you always start at level 1).

Giselle I know, but which one was Pandemonium again?

Google: RJ137944 otherwise known as "Sword Hime", though the game has some issues it's likely and easily the best 3D game of this genre to date.

Google: RJ137944 otherwise known as "Sword Hime", though the game has some issues it's likely and easily the best 3D game of this genre to date.

I dunno, that game felt pretty damn broken to me...

Anyway, I this should be the full save data link for anyone too lazy to run through the mobs

Is there any way to zoom in and out in the gallery? I only figured out how to move the camera around with the right mouse button.

It takes around 2 hours to unlock everything. The first couple stages are a hassle since it takes forever to level up. But as the level progresses, each enemy gives you more exp, so faster leveling = faster grinding. By the last stage, enemies are giving you like 1 and a half levels per kill.

Regardless, the game is boringly repetitive and you have to complete at least one stage for each character to unlock their gallery (the first stage taking the longest since you always start at level 1).

Thank for reply
2 hours um... not much. Maybe I should give it a try when I have free time :)

Oh, that one. I never figured that one out and felt it was too big of a game for me to hold onto.

Why the man got 8 cg and both bone and plant got 2 only.

I dunno, that game felt pretty damn broken to me...

Anyway, I this should be the full save data link for anyone too lazy to run through the mobs

This has been removed, can anyone reupload?

Back