What's new

[moirai] スクールメモリーズ Reversible (RJ180923)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [NTR][moirai] スクールメモリーズ Reversible [RJ180923]

NTR and Romance dating VN

I don't know who that guy is, but that guy is awesome.

Thank you so much dear sir! After getting other games, this one popped up out of nowhere and is very much up my alley.

OP
I

itzaguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you can post a walkthrough or 100% save that would be great thanks.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If you can post a walkthrough or 100% save that would be great thanks.
It was just released today...

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How is the game ntr wise? Whole ntr routes or just ntr ending if you fuck up the romance part?

karmazin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So far this game is rather frustrating. Your character has about two weeks to progress with any of 4 girls, and his every action takes half an hour. There are many places to go, but zero indicators, if you can progress story going there or even meet anybody. So after first 2 planned dates my character was just randomly meeting people, had standard talks, and finished with no-one ending (without seeing any ero-scene).

tl;dr I don't see a possibility to achieve anything without detailed walkthru.

menaze818

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Same issue i made it with the first girl and third to 10 and 9 heart thingies but have yet to unlock a scene some im just randomly going everywhere.. lol

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I managed to get the yellow hair girls' love ending with 9 hearts outta 10. I just continued to find her each day, then during 12/30 I found her in the park area and a choice happened asking if I wanted to date her or not. I ended up getting 1 H scene with her during the second date. The protagonist seems to be a quick-shot so I'm assuming that's the motivation for NTR but the game is far too tedious for me to care anymore.

Last edited:

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

game freezes on 1 of routes judging by anime sharing ntr threat

nopezetsu-san

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so is it worth to play ?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so is it worth to play ?
If you like VNs or NTR stories where the NTR is avoidable, it's worth a play. But it's tedious and pretty damn cryptic. You're pretty much running all over the place and hoping you run into the girl you are currently after. And then hoping you trigger the one scene that puts you on her path. Or hoping that you did enough to view the NTR scenes.

It does have a pattern, but figuring out where the girl is and when gets old fast. You will hit load/save more than anything in this game.

There is a hint included in the game as well as on the website but even the Japanese based were confused.

Though I just released that this is the same circle who made . A good semi-animated NTR/detective story. If you don't like this one, try and find that one you may like it. A story of a MC already in a NTR situtation and fighting to get to the bottom of his girlfriend's actions and getting her back.

Last edited:

bobsaget

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Played for about 6 hours with machine translation. Would definitely recommend to avoid playing if you are interested but cannot read Japanese. Just wait for a save file or walkthrough. The game is very boring to play and has little payoff until the very end (little H content during gameplay).

The game is INCREDIBLY TEDIOUS as stated before in the thread. Not only is it hard to figure out everyone's schedules, it is also difficult to trigger specific events for each of the 4 heroines. There are specific days where the heroines will be in different places than usual, and you have to find them to trigger an event. I've found one instance where triggering an event actually lowers their heart meter as well. There are just too many variables for triggering certain endings.

Some anon posted this schedule which I've double-checked and added to
puu.sh/q6AWB/75a4b7b964.jpg (can't direct link, not at 15 posts yet)
Blacked out boxes mean that they are gone that day. Open boxes mean they have an event that day.

The first Ai event will make her upset with you and I haven't been able to reverse that.

The first Minori event that is not in a box on the 29th will set up the date for the 30th.

Holiday is from the 31st through the 4th

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Played for about 6 hours with machine translation. Would definitely recommend to avoid playing if you are interested but cannot read Japanese. Just wait for a save file or walkthrough. The game is very boring to play and has little payoff until the very end (little H content during gameplay).

The game is INCREDIBLY TEDIOUS as stated before in the thread. Not only is it hard to figure out everyone's schedules, it is also difficult to trigger specific events for each of the 4 heroines. There are specific days where the heroines will be in different places than usual, and you have to find them to trigger an event. I've found one instance where triggering an event actually lowers their heart meter as well. There are just too many variables for triggering certain endings.

Some anon posted this schedule which I've double-checked and added to
puu.sh/q6AWB/75a4b7b964.jpg (can't direct link, not at 15 posts yet)
Blacked out boxes mean that they are gone that day. Open boxes mean they have an event that day. (Verify?)

The first Ai event will make her upset with you and I haven't been able to reverse that.

The first Minori event that is not in a box on the 29th will set up the date for the 30th.

Holiday is from the 31st through the 4th (Verify?)
Good on you mate!
Event schedule means just that, the events you want to do.
Time schedule are their day to day activates. and bolded boxes are the time-frame in which you will find them there.
With this I can definitely get the scenes.

Ah, and don't worry about Ai. Even if you piss her off and lose hearts, if you get the Dec 30 event at the park she'll basically regain it all. Also, some reason talking to her at station or school gate really boosted for me. Your relationship with the girl (up to 6 stars) carries over after you've gotten a ending. so if you can't recover it means she's probably already on the NTR route (I had the same thing with Eri, she lost a heart and I couldn't get it back up no matter what I did only to find out the little bastard had already stole her from me) just complete the game and focus on just her.

And yes, the holiday starts at dec 31, when the music outside changes.

chipsiup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Though I just released that this is the same circle who made URL="http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ133411.html"]強き色女のデスティネーション[/URL]. A good semi-animated NTR/detective story. If you don't like this one, try and find that one you may like it. A story of a MC already in a NTR situtation and fighting to get to the bottom of his girlfriend's actions and getting her back.
Looks like this circle does a lot of NTR games. Have you played the other ones? How are they?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like this circle does a lot of NTR games. Have you played the other ones? How are they?
No, I've only played the one I linked before and I liked it a lot. I was thinking about trying out one of their other ones that's just like it but sadly I'm still waiting for quite a few releases from now til Sept. So, I doubt I will try it soon.

edit: I'm going to try my hands at it, but thanks to bobsaget I might just be able to make a easy walkthrough for anyone who still can't figure out the schedule thing. Including where to be, on what day, at what time.

Last edited:

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Though I just released that this is the same circle who made . A good semi-animated NTR/detective story. If you don't like this one, try and find that one you may like it. A story of a MC already in a NTR situtation and fighting to get to the bottom of his girlfriend's actions and getting her back.
hi would like to ask if u know any walkthrough of this, im just using goggle fu and some part i really dont understand :(

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hi would like to ask if u know any walkthrough of this, im just using goggle fu and some part i really dont understand :(
Well to start with, the game have 3 different schedules for each character.
Most of the time they follow the daily schedule, which is different depending if they have to go to school or not, and if there's an important event corresponded to a character they will behave differently that day.

*greyed out boxes means they're not in town that day.
Red means there is important event

The daily schedule is fixed and any encounter you had experienced could be marked down on the schedule list for future use. For example, you've found the black hair girl in the library at 1 during schoolday. With the help of the schedule you can find out that she goes to the library every schoolday during 12 to 17. The schedule is fixed and you can always find her there, unless it's a holiday or there is an important event of her happening during that day. (Which she will have another schedule)

Important events does not last for the whole day. In fact, you must be in the right place at the right time to trigger any of those important events. To trigger an important events you're also required for a minimum amount of daily conversation with that specific character, if you never talked to a girl before you will not trigger her event even if you're at the right time & location. This applies to both female and male events.

To get a girlfriend you'll have to complete all of their important events before 01/07. Some of the events are dates that have their time and location marked down for you on your phone, while others it's more of a matter of trial and error. (Remember events won't occur if you don't have enough daily conversation with them)

For the NTR route you you have to do a minimum of 1 conversation per day with the male of your desire, trigger the NTR route by socializing and heard they got a new girlfriend on 01/06, and witness them being together on 01/07 (at one specific time & location just like all other events)

Last edited:

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

thanks,,, damn man pov then the girls pov :D i feel it.. i think i get gist on the story...

karmazin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In this game ntr-ing guys protect their virginity even harder than girls. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, and some of girls' events conflict with ntr routes. If not then amount of wooing needed for guys to do their job is really incredible. I've tried to get scenes with short guy and black haired girl, but after holiday he just stops appearing.

Last edited:

Kuripurin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Someone please tell me where do I find Short girl on 12/30

I found all 3 girls except her D:

Status
Not open for further replies.