What's new

RPG [木星在住 / mokusei-zaiju] 音ゲーRPG】放課りんかんタイム!! 卒業旅行で処女卒業!? / Rape!! Rape!! Graduation Journey!! (RE090631, RJ09063)

kblah40

Lurker
Reputation score
I've figured out the name and location of the file for two browsers

The file name and location if you used Chrome is

File Name: 00000001.sol

Google Chrome: C:\Users\(Username)\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\NNFVAMQ5\#localWithNet\##7EF54A21D62AC55B

and the file name and location if you used internet Explorer is

File Name: mydata.sol

Internet Explorer: C:\Users\(Username)\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\X8J3W2W6\#localWithNet\(The name of the folder where the game is stored on your pc)

if you used Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or some other browser than I guess we are out of luck.
Firefox has a similar path, just in the localhost folder instead of #localWithNet. Be aware that the folder after #SharedObjects will be a random string of alphanumerical characters, so it's not going to be the same for everyone. File is still mydata.sol.

demonicfang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There are sidequests you can do to find each girl's best weapons; these are generally best left until you have levelled up a bit, as they are pretty hard to do. I never found the entrance to one of them (something about the sewers?) so if anyone works out how to get there I'd be grateful!
So to get to the sewers you just push X when talking to the guy (Henry?) in the mall. It works in the Japanese version, but doesn't in the translated version. Looks like a bug

Attachments

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So to get to the sewers you just push X when talking to the guy (Henry?) in the mall. It works in the Japanese version, but doesn't in the translated version. Looks like a bug
Yeah, that's what I figured. I'm not quite sure how I broke it; maybe I'll have to revert his text to Japanese...

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I downloaded the demo... and I can't play, looks like I need flash (I don't know why..., I played a lot of flash games, but... anyways)... but... even after download flash, I couldn't play Dx

demonicfang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I downloaded the demo... and I can't play, looks like I need flash (I don't know why..., I played a lot of flash games, but... anyways)... but... even after download flash, I couldn't play Dx
Might depend on your browser. For example Chrome has basically defaulted to always blocking flash, even if you have the player installed. You have to go to settings to allow it.

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ty..... is working now

EDIT: lol, the game is very hard