What's new

ADV RPG Maker NTR [Monoeye] Inn my wife / Inn my wife ~宿屋のネトラセ事情~ RE189578 RJ189578

Status
Not open for further replies.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Monoeye] Inn my wife ~宿屋のネトラセ事情~

And here I was working on a shitty machine translation filtered by my own interpretations

I would say it has about 20 mins of gameplay but....it was damn good:D
I did enjoy it and it was well worth the buy.
No, go ahead, the only way I'll pick this is after I finish the one I'm working on(someday), see that noone else is interesting, stop being picky, and even then I have other candidates...

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Darn, I was really looking forward to this game too. It's super short, but I definitely can't complain about the price point. Overall, I still think it's quite positive, especially since its name always makes me chuckle XD. I'm such a child lol.

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

is there some way to stop the flooding of the money notice in the game?

i cant read anything because of the "G: ###" flood

Pimpim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What do I have to do to get last scene?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I guess I would like to ask for some tech support too - my problem is the same as artikis'.

After you start collecting the G (money, I assume xD), all the threads ITHVNR provides are flooded with #G #G...ad infinitum.
The dialogues I guess get...lost in translation?! lol

Any way to fix that? A hook code? (same happens with VNR - even more so, because the flooding makes it collapse, actually)

I know this nosing around is probably not worth the time invested since the game itself is veeery short, but still...
If someone knows a fix for this, then by all means, please don't hold back.

traverse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I used on-screen OCR with Capture2Text and AutoHotKey due to the currency flooding (and not knowing how to fix it).

What do I have to do to get last scene?
Let her go when prompted and select yes/no for bad endings.
Don't let her go when prompted for good ending, all 6 memories should be unlocked.

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

well finally fixed the gold spamming.. had to remove the script that adds the notification

from what i played, the money has no meaning at all.. i opened the Inn without doing any cleaning and still get all the scenes.

is this even an ntr? from what i understand, the Husband? asked his wife to have sex with the debt collector? so that they can get more money to pay him with :confused:

dumai12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I guess I would like to ask for some tech support too - my problem is the same as artikis'.

After you start collecting the G (money, I assume xD), all the threads ITHVNR provides are flooded with #G #G...ad infinitum.
The dialogues I guess get...lost in translation?! lol

Any way to fix that? A hook code? (same happens with VNR - even more so, because the flooding makes it collapse, actually)

I know this nosing around is probably not worth the time invested since the game itself is veeery short, but still...
If someone knows a fix for this, then by all means, please don't hold back.
This is a pretty simple fix, but it's kinda messy and brute force. In ITH, go to the "Option" tab, and look for the box labeled "Character" in the bottomish right side. Directly copy the "G" that you see being repeated (normal "G" won't work, since it's a different font I think) and paste it in the box. Click the "add" button. Then do this separately for the numbers 0 through 9 (for the numbers you don't need to copy/paste, at least I didn't). You don't need the numbers in game anyway, so it's fine to filter them out. I think "Enable global filter" has to be checked for this to work as well, but my knowledge of ITH is simplistic at best.

Last edited:

zipetya

Reputation score

well finally fixed the gold spamming.. had to remove the script that adds the notification

from what i played, the money has no meaning at all.. i opened the Inn without doing any cleaning and still get all the scenes.

is this even an ntr? from what i understand, the Husband? asked his wife to have sex with the debt collector? so that they can get more money to pay him with :confused:
Well, I figured out later that the money counter disappears -the looping g# problem, with it, as well- for the duration of most of the scenes. Still would have wanted to somewhat get the dialogues without too much hussle.
If I may ask, how do you remove the script? I assume an RPG Maker software would be needed to do it? Or is there any other way? Just for future reference...
Thanks.

This is a pretty simple fix, but it's kinda messy and brute force. In ITH, go to the "Option" tab, and look for the box labeled "Character" in the bottomish right side. Directly copy the "G" that you see being repeated (normal "G" won't work, since it's a different font I think) and paste it in the box. Click the "add" button. Then do this separately for the numbers 0 through 9 (for the numbers you don't need to copy/paste, at least I didn't). You don't need the numbers in game anyway, so it's fine to filter them out. I think "Enable global filter" has to be checked for this to work as well, but my knowledge of ITH is simplistic at best.
Thank you very much. Will try it for the meantime. Seems straightforward; but yeah, messy... xD

flamingtorchholder

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No, go ahead, the only way I'll pick this is after I finish the one I'm working on(someday), see that noone else is interesting, stop being picky, and even then I have other candidates...
Yeah I am in a similar boat. I have like 3 other games that I started and have had on hold for seemingly forever. Maybe I will eventually get to them.

I picked this one up and saw how short it was and figured I could do it without too much delay. I have done all of the ntr scenes and parts of the vanilla scenes. I think i can knock the rest of the stuff out in about 3 more days of this. If i don't get held up too badly with crazy vague dialog that can't be deciphered with the machine translation.

I also gotta think up some sort of warning label because some of these could very well be completely wrong lol. Often times the translations all leave me looking :confused: But I think overall the translation should be Ok for the most part.

rizo

Reputation score

This looks nice, it seems kind of short so it would be cool if someone took the time to translate it.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It starts as netorase (he let his wife do it) that turns into netorare depending on your choice.

Koralion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I found out the visibility of this gold counter on top right is controlled by switch no.9. You can turn that switch off and it'll disappear. However, it comes back after an h-event, then you have to turn it off again.

Removing the script is definitely the pernament way, but this method is ok too.

Last edited:

flamingtorchholder

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok I am done.

BIG WARNING
-I am in no way a real translator
-This was all done via machine translation+guestamation via context clues
-More then likely there will be completely mistranslated stuff in here. So much so that it could vastly alter a scene.
-Onomatopoeia- I suck at it and during the course of this translation If i couldn't find something simple I defaulted to just the romanization of the actual kanji(i think that's what it is, see the first warning).

Make a backup of your copy of the game before installing this just to be safe.

If you don't mind all of this and probably a few other issues go ahead and download and you should be able to figure out the rest.

If you do know japanese better than I and you want to suggest a proper translation for something that is completely wrong Please post in here or PM me and I will see about getting it fixed. I may not respond instantly but I frequent this sight pretty often.

Also Please purchase a copy from DLSITE if you can show this author we like this and want more.

Linking as an attach because I am the damn loch ness of lurkers lol and need more posts
Also if for some reason this does not work let me know and I will just upload the whole Data folder instead.
Happy Fapping

Attachments

rizo

Reputation score

Ok I am done.
Thanks for this, even if it's not perfect it's better than not understanding it at all. :)
It's appreciated.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok I am done.

BIG WARNING
-I am in no way a real translator
-This was all done via machine translation+guestamation via context clues
-More then likely there will be completely mistranslated stuff in here. So much so that it could vastly alter a scene.
-Onomatopoeia- I suck at it and during the course of this translation If i couldn't find something simple I defaulted to just the romanization of the actual kanji(i think that's what it is, see the first warning).

Make a backup of your copy of the game before installing this just to be safe.

If you don't mind all of this and probably a few other issues go ahead and download and you should be able to figure out the rest.

If you do know japanese better than I and you want to suggest a proper translation for something that is completely wrong Please post in here or PM me and I will see about getting it fixed. I may not respond instantly but I frequent this sight pretty often.

Also Please purchase a copy from DLSITE if you can show this author we like this and want more.

Linking as an attach because I am the damn loch ness of lurkers lol and need more posts
Also if for some reason this does not work let me know and I will just upload the whole Data folder instead.
Happy Fapping
How exactly do I install this translation?

philjd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Very good, very short, "game".

Although why it wasn't a visual novel I just don't know - it is 100% linear with a couple of choices along the way.

setting is good and the artwork is very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.