What's new

SIM [ monotool] ものつーる Nenneko Ijiri ねんねこいじり RE163594 RJ163594

TheJester2009

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Another game from the guy who did the catgirl/orc(?) stuff. This ones a patience game, I'm working on a 100% save, but I can try to upload earlier if you guys don't want to wait on that.

Basically, the Q-I keys are used to break down the girls clothes. You level up to decrease the chances of her waking up, but it's still random (annoyingly so), so all it does is just decrease the chance. After you get her clothes broken, you then need to unlock actual sex animations using points, eventually working up to penetration and eventually climaxing using the 'H' key when the little dick meter is all filled.

You can exit back to the menu at any point using the 'esc' key, and it will save your points and level your sleep was at. From there, use the left most symbols up top to save your progress, because if she wakes up you have to start all over with that girl. Cumming inside of a girl unlocks the next one. Going back to the menu also resets her wake-up gauge, so you can cheese that a bit.

You right-click on the little hand/figure/tentacle you have on her to stop the animation, letting the wake-up meter fall as low as you want it and to wait for her to fall asleep again. There's 8 girls altogether, and so far I like it.

Again, I'm working on getting everything unlocked so you guys can just mess around, but I can upload earlier if you guys want me to.

Edit : Got done quicker than I thought, here you go guys. Finished with every girl except the last, I just have her unlocked. The girls that are done have a button near the middle of their menus that removes all of their clothes. Enjoy! Let me know if there's any issues and I'll try to help. If I upload it right this time, that is. >.> Also, make sure when you start the game, click the right-most symbol near the top to load my save. Otherwise it'll start fresh.

Last edited by a moderator:

ohoho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Nekobato ねんねこいじり

Thanks mate.
And I play FF14 too, but sadly I'm on Coeurl lol

Edit: Uploaded a new save, everyone should be level 200. Replace MFS file and follow OP's instructions on how to load.

Attachments

Last edited:

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Nekobato ねんねこいじり

Thanks for the upload!

Turns out if you input "zxcvbnm" in the main menu, everything is unlocked and maxed out. Sleeping girls... FOREVER.