What's new

Monsters vs Girls....Fight!

Evilme

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I've written a game about plucky and determined heroines fighting for their freedom against depraved sex monsters. I thought maybe ulmf might appreciate it, so I'ma put it here. Well, actually I first put it in the wrong forum, but Host pointed out that it was in the wrong place, so I moved it. Thanks Host!

The game:

This is a game for two players, one playing a young woman determined to escape the fate her opponent has in store for her, and one playing someone, or thing, trying to reduce her to helpless sex slavery in his/her/it's arms/tentacles.

The idea behind the game is that players are able to outplay each other if they play well, and that they can make meaningful decisions about how to attack/defend - so you can end up grabbing, groping, stripping and penetrating your prey as a monster, and trying to avoid these things as a girl, through the moves you choose.

The basic mechanic for the game is rock paper scissors, but there are a lot of twists to add strategy/interest. The characters have three stats, which each affect one throw. If the girls stat is higher, the monster must win outright to get an effect (so the girl could defend from scissors with either rock OR scissors). If the stats are equal, or the monster is one or two points ahead, the monster wins on ties, so the girl can only defend scissors with rock. If the monster's is 3 or more points higher he also gets double effect - as if he had performed the chosen action twice. This is bad news for the heroine.

Throws:

Each of the throws represents a certain attack by the monster - for instance, if you want the girl out of those pesky coverings she insists on trying to keep, throw scissors, but if you think grabbing and binding her will make it easier to strip her later, throw rock....

When the monster throws scissors, he attempts to strip the girl's clothing. This has the aim of getting her naked, at which point his other attacks are more effective, and when she is fully naked his scissors attacks become penetration attacks.

When the monster throws paper, he attempts to arouse the girl. There is a 6 round cycle of touch targets - Breasts, Breasts, Breasts, Pussy, Pussy, Ass. (on turn 7 it goes back to Breasts again, and so on). A successful touch attack does pleasure damage to the girl - 2 for breasts, 3 for pussy or ass. If the girl has more than her underwear left on the appropriate area, damage is reduced by 1.

When the monster throws stone, he attempts to restrain the girl, pinning her down, or capturing her in some way. This moves the girl one step on a scale of restraint:
Free - No effect
Held - Any touch attacks count as if the girl was naked, as the attacker can slip hands/psuedopods inside her clothes while she is held.
Captive - Any further successful restraining attacks render the girl so helpless that her attacker can choose any effect to apply to her for free, ignoring any other factor (so for instance he could touch up her pussy without worrying about the usual cycle of targets)

Whenever the girl wins a throw, she moves one step down the restraint scale.

Other basic rules:

Penetration: Once the girl is completely naked, a throw of scissors starts fucking her. This is according to the touch cycle, but with Mouth substitute for Breasts. (so for instance, if you This does normal touch damage, but also continues to do that damage every turn until the girl wins a throw. Only one penetration is possible at once without special powers.

Orgasms: If a girl reaches 10 pleasure, she can not prevent herself from cumming. The good news is this reduces her pleasure points by 10. The bad news is that it also reduces her stats by 1 for the rest of the fight, making it ever easier for the monster to bend her to its desires.

Winning: The monster wins if the girl cums for the 4th time - she has no resistance left, and is at her attacker's mercy until he is done with her.

The girl wins if she wins 15 total throws outright (so even if her stat is higher, she needs to throw the proper counter) - she may choose whether she has wounded her attacker so badly that they must retreat, or whether she has hung on long enough for help to arrive.

If this works well and is popular, then I will build a dungeon, with a different monster in each room, and implement an experience system for the heroines. For now, anyone is free to make a monster and start a thread. After each monster post, PM your throw to me. The girl should state her throw in her post, and then the monster can respond - I will check monster throws, and catch any errors :), but this way noone has to wait for me.

A sample turn or so:

"Grishnak the orc howls in frustration as his attempt to grab the warrior-maiden is defeated by her clever shield block. Drool hanging from his yellow fanged mouth, he lunges in again..."

(PM to me : Scissors) - Grishnak is trying to strip her of her clothing.

"Ilyana smiles to herself, and dances backwards, a sweat starting to break on her brow as she battles this creature. Her sword flicks back and forth, and her shield is ready to deflect another attempt to grab her, sure that the orc's bulging muscles will make it touch to escape if he manages to catch her. Paper" - Ilyana throws paper, trying to defeat rock to avoid being grabbed.

"Grishnak's lunge forces the girl to give ground, and as she brings her shield up again he snarls triumphantly, having anticipated this move. His large hand pulls the shield further towards him, and the claws on his other hand close over the top of her breast plate. The girl pulls back, twisting away from his grip and his stale breath, but with a tearing of leather straps, the breastplate comes free in his grasp. His red eyes widen at the sight of her breasts, now protected from him only by a thin tunic."...

(PM to me: Scissors) - Grishnak hopes Ilyana will once again try to avoid the grab, and that he'll be able to expose her breasts for him to molest as the battle goes on.....

(and so on :).

OP
E

Evilme

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Monsters vs Girls....Fight!

Character Gen, Girls:

A picture is awesome, but your girl definitely needs a name and description.

You have 10 points to build your character

Girls have three stats:

Escape! Which counters attempts to restrain the girl
Resist! Which counters attempts to arouse her by touching
Toughness! Which represents how well her clothes resist ripping

These go from 0-5, and cost 1 point each.

They must at least wear lingerie, which is free (bra and panties). Extra clothing points protect from touching and penetration, and are bought separately for top and bottom halves. They cost 1pt for 2 clothing points. You need to describe the clothing, and it should be in line with the amount brought. Full plate armour is at least 5 points of clothing (and a high Toughness! score.)

Special powers available for girls, and their costs are:

Disadvantages
-1 Photogenic - you provided a picture of your girl
-1 Bondage fetish - the girl takes 1 damage when she loses to a grab attack
-2 Sensitive breasts - the girl takes +1 damage from attacks targeting her breasts
-2 Sensitive pussy - the girl takes +2 damage from attacks targeting her pussy
-2 Sensitive ass - the girl takes +3 damage from attacks targeting her ass
-1 Large Breasts - you find it very difficult to defend your breasts from unwanted attentions, -2 Resist against breast attacks

+1 Desperation - If the girl is reduced to only wearing underwear or less, +2 to each stat.
+2 Fighter - If the girl wins with scissors she scores 2 points towards winning, not 1.
+3 Wise about monsters - You know the monster's stats before starting.
+2 Very Elusive - Your restraint scale has an extra rank, "Evading" which comes before "Free", so the monster must work harder to catch you.
+2 Willpower - It takes 12 pleasure points to make you come, and you lose 12 when you do.

OP
E

Evilme

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Character Gen, Monsters

Photos would be awesome, but a name and description are required!

You have 10 points to build a monster

You have three stats:

Grab!
Touch!
Strip!

These go from 0-5, and cost 1 point each.

You have no need for clothing, because you are a sex fiend monster thing.

Special powers available for monsters, and their costs are:

Disadvantages
-1 Catalogued - you provided a picture of your monster
-2 Notorious - all girls know your monster's stats before struggle.
-2 No penetration - Instead of a penetration attack, you do a normal touch attack, with no persistent effects.
-3 Weak - It takes only 10 wins for a girl to defeat you, not 15.

Advantages
+1 Superphallus - Something about your cock is unnaturally awesome, it could be bumps, or a permanent arousing lube, or just plain size. When you are fucking a girl, she gains an additional +1 pleasure/turn
+1 Expert nipples - When you are touching a girls breasts, she takes an additional +1 damage
+2 Multiple penetration - You are able to penetrate multiple holes at once (if you try to penetrate one you are already in, due to the touch order, you skip down the list from mouth to pussy, pussy to ass, ass to mouth). The girl gains pleasure from all the penetrations at once.
+3 Immobilising - You can pin a human female so she can barely move at all. The restraint scale gains an extra entry above Captive, "Helpless". You still get the effect of gaining a level when at Captive (a free successful attack of any type), but the girl will now require more successes to break free of your grip on her.
+2 Psychic - You know the girl's stats before the fight

Combo Advantages:

Some monsters have powers that are difficult to use, but can be quite influential in a struggle. These powers cost points, and require a certain sequence of throws to activate - for instance you might need to throw rock twice in a row for the power to work. This would be "RR"

+3-Hypnosis: PP - When you complete this sequence, tell the girl what her next throw must be. If she resists and throws something else, and you hit her, she will do exactly what you say next turn - which can replicate any of your attacks. You also get an attack (so you could command her to touch herself, at the same time removing her top while she is not resisting.
+1-Aphrodisiac: RP - If you hit with Rock followed by paper (and both hit) you rub an oily aphrodisiac into your target's skin. Any further attacks to that location do +1 damage.
+2 Powerful technique: SS(SSSSS...) - If you penetrate a girl, and then immediately hit again with a scissors, instead of just maintaining the hold, you surprise her with even further pleasure, doubling the damage this round (you can continue using the power as long as you keep winning with S)
+4 Incredible technique SS - as above, but she instantly gains 10 pleasure points. (so most girls will cum, and still be as aroused as they were before).

OP
E

Evilme

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I plan to add more special powers later, as Kathy (of Both Sides fame) suggested that they were one of the more interesting bits of this system. For now, those are the stock options, because the effects combos have on the gameplay and game balance are quite hard to work out without some experience. If anyone has a monster in mind that needs a special power not represented here, let me know and I'll happily knock you up a custom special power, which may even be fairly costed :-D

That's it! Who wants to pit evil monsters and hot women against each other? I am happy to play a monster or a girl, if anyone wants to play vs me, and I'll ref a few games as well. (although obviously if you play as a monster and I'm a girl, someone else will have to get the PMs to validate monster throws :).

Last edited:

Tyragor

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm interested. Toss me a PM if you ever return!

OP
E

Evilme

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm still here :)

PM sent.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

I'm not interested in playing, but I want to know about the rules of the game. More specifically, what kind of system are you using? What dice are you rolling?

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

I never saw this before. Looks like an interesting system you've created. Sweet and simple. Certainly willing to give it a test run.

I think I've grasped the rules ok. Though with the clothes, does "bought separately for top and bottom halves" imply you have to spend a point on each, giving at least 2 points of clothes protection for each area? Or could someone spend a single point and divide the 2 "clothes points" into top and bottom?

Hmm. The double use of the word point gets a little confusing there... >_>

I tried out designing some potential characters/monsters. I was about to post them here, before I suddenly realised that would give the game away. So I quickly generated some soulless sample test characters. Does this kind of thing look right?

Name: No one in particular
Picture:

Escape! 3
Resist! 3
Toughness! 2

Clothes: 4 clothings points (2pt cost). Bra, Panties, Skirt, Blouse.

Powers/Traits:
-1 Photogenic

+1 Desperation

Description: Lulz generic rape bait. Comes pre-assembled with fully functioning girl parts. Semen not included.
Name: Tentacle Monster #735

Grab! 3
Touch! 3
Strip! 3

Powers/Traits:
-1 Catalogued
-2 Notorious
-3 Weak

+1 Superphallus
+1 Expert nipples
+2 Multiple penetration
+3 Immobilising

Description: Lulz generic tentacle. Self lubricating. Highly adjustable for one size fits all. Multiple adaptor ends.
I like the selection of powers and character options so far. The combo powers in particular would probably benefit from a few extra types to help prevent them being too predictable.

OP
E

Evilme

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Unknown Squid: Thanks for the compliments!

For clothing the idea was that you could spend 1 character creation point to have a single item of clothing on your top, and one on your bottom. That would *probably* lead to getting all the naked very quickly, but you could do it if you wanted.

Both of your characters look fine, yeah. Well, except for the massively genericness, but that was kind of what you said they'd be, so I think you get away with it :-D

There will be more combos developed if this is a success, but they are much harder to balance than the standard effects.

the_taken: It's all here! The basic resolution system is rock paper scissors - the strategy comes from the varying "goodness" of different wins, and the fact that sometimes you'll win on a draw, depending on stats.

OP
E

Evilme

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So...I haven't had a PM from anyone about this yet. I'm still up for running a game, and I'm also happy to play the monster, if anyone else trusts me not to hack them out :-D

Alright - if anyone reads this, and wants to play, post here with a description (and picture if you have one), PM me a character - girl or monster. I'll check it, and post here that we have a (girl/monster). We'll find an opponent. Sexyfightytimes will occur :p.

First cum, first served :)

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

I think a lot of the drawback from this is the system feels too basic at some parts, to the point of almost being unplayable in some ways. While adding in all of these complexities after.

For a rock paper scissors game... it's a little overkill.

Octogon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did EvilMe's interest in this die off? I PMed him a character a week ago.

OP
E

Evilme

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

First of all - Octagon, No, definitely not. I just check less frequently while I've got nothing going on, and it looks like you sent the PM just after I last checked (apparently 6 days ago). I've got your character, and it looks really good - Post her here, and I will have my character posted here later this evening (I'll start and link a thread for our game as well).

Then, Kathy, I'm not sure what to say. I wrote the game partly because I loved the RP games I read on here, but thought I could do something a step up in complexity from "roll a dice."

I guess my best defense is to point you at Tyragor here:

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=17277

He's clearly got great taste in games design, because he compares me to Sirlin *blush*. He's seen pretty much exactly what I was aiming for - Obviously I might not have achieved it, but if you are having trouble seeing what my ideas were about, read what he says.

OP
E

Evilme

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Monster and thread created

A Satyr's Quarry

Over to you, Octogon - post your heroine (you may as well post the stats, as I need them to tell you who wins each round. It'll give me an advantage, so either create your girl with +1 point, or prepare for a trickier situation :))

Once you've posted you character, I'll set the scene, and we'll be off...

(oh, and I didn't know how to make a new folder in the RP folder, so I put it in signups for now. Help appreciated)

Last edited:

Octogon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

By the way, if anyone else feels like playing a monster I'd be glad to play with them. I'm enjoying the game so far and have had a lot of time lately, so I wouldn't mind playing in a second one. Feel free to PM me if you're interested!

OP
E

Evilme

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yes, I would also be willing to monster another game if anyone wants to play a girl, or to referee a game if there are a couple of takers. I'm getting quite into our game - I cursed when Anne managed to wriggle out of her Captive state before I could exploit it...

Antithetical Inquiry

Matriarch
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Hmm, I'm interested, though not sure which side to play >=3

OP
E

Evilme

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, you could flip a coin? Or just take whichever one you happen to think of a good character for first :)

Antithetical Inquiry

Matriarch
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Well you seem to want the monster end of things.

OP
E

Evilme

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm also happy to do a girl. In fact, come to think of it as I'm already running a monster, seeing the other side might be useful.