What's new

Monsters vs Girls....Fight!

OP
E

Evilme

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Monsters vs Girls....Fight!

Ahha! I just had a PM with a girl, so I suggest that you make a monster, send me the details, and I will GM the game. Perfect!

OP
E

Evilme

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Right - current status:

1 Game underway that seems to be paused atm
1 Game just starting between Isabella and Vilana
1 person who has PMed me a girl, and is waiting for a monster.

If there are no new monsters by Wednesday or so, I'll make a new monster and face off against the girl, but if someone wants to make a monster, I'll run that game too - just post here to say the slot is filled, and PM me the monster stats, and I'll start a thread.

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So I was thinking about the game during some of my dead time at work. I was trying to offer some new suggestions for traits related to girls and the monster, just suggestions but perhaps some along the lines of:

-1 Weak legs: you find it very difficult to defend your pussy and ass from unwanted attentions, -2 Resist against pussy and ass attacks
-1 Unfocused: You can never throw the same throw twice in a row
((This could be frenzy and the same for monsters))

And what about allowing everyone to take 2 combos but making it cost no points? even making them for the girls. instead of balancing them with points make the better ones more complex to preform. My examples would be:

For girls:
Web of Steel: Weave a intricate sword work around you, forcing the monster back RS, monster gets -2 to next throw
Feint: You fake to one side and force the monster to react, SP, you choose the monsters next throw
Wound: You drive your blade in, countering the beasts attacks, wounding it, RRS, the monster takes an extra damage from the last attack (stacks with Fighter advantage for 3 damage)
Grievous wound: You lead the monster onto your blade crippling it and ensuring your victory. PPSR, if you complete this combo you gain a victory every other turn regardless what has been thrown, as the monster bleeds out
((Seems powerful but the combo would e hard to pull off))

For monsters:
Slime Spray, You trap the girl in your slime or net or bolas etc, you choose a throw and she cannot throw it next turn RPR
Quick Bindings: You completely restrict a girls limbs and hold her down, making it every so hard for her to escape now, same as above but throw is banned from her for rest of game RPRP

Anyways just an idea, I would be willing to play either as a monster or a girl, if someone else is available. if you like my ideas tell me, if not I would love to hear why you didnt like them

OP
E

Evilme

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Weak legs AND unfocussed are both totally awesome ideas. I think unfocussed might be undercosted at 1, 2 might be fairer. It reduces your options to 2, and sometimes that means that they can autohit you.

(if you throw scissors, so you can only throw paper and rock, if they have a higher touch than you have resist, they can throw paper and beat you.)

I think I might make it so you can't throw the same throw 3 times in a row, but twice is okay. That way it's less common to lock yourself out of a throw, and there's some fun interplay between whether you assume your unfocused opponent will avoid throwing the same thing twice anyway or not.

Adding free combos is interesting, but I don't think it's necessary. I think there is enough to think about at the moment, and I don't want to add two combos to everyone. At the moment, if you take combos, that makes your monster different, trading stats for special powers. If everyone has them, it makes the game more complex, and I'm not sure it adds enough to be worth it.

The two monster combos: I quite like the binding effect of slime spray, but the permabind of quick bindings is way too strong. Hit once with that, and it's game over, pretty much. As you don't know the other character's stats until they are revealed, you can hope to just pull this off secretly, which would be game ending.

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

True, That one and the deep wound were intended to be game enders but extremely hard to pull off (they are four hits in a row, but I can see what you mean, if the girls dont get one it might balace more)

glad you like some of them, I had more ideas but didnt write them down and forgot... :(

by the way did you find an opponent for me?

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, it's about time I become more active on this site again. I actually did toss a coin, and it ended up being a monster. I have a whole stockpile of nasties to choose from...

From Stasia's thread I take it that futanari are okay?

EDIT: A few questions before I make my character.
-Am I correct in assuming that every successful stripping attack removes 1 point of clothing?
-If the location changes during sex (e. g. a girl is penetrated in the "pussy" phase, and it then switches over to ass), is the monster going to have to switch holes, or does the phase only come into play during penetration itself?
-Just how much refereeing are you going to do? I guess that during ties (both throw rock), you'll have to step in since we don't know each other's stats, but beyond that? Is the "monster" player going to keep track of the stats in-game, or will we have to wait for you to post an update before continuing?

Last edited:
OP
E

Evilme

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A few answers :)

A stripping attack does 1 point of clothing damage, unless the monster has double the girls rating, in which case it does 2.

Thing of the location thing as a target marker? So if you start sex in a round where it is on pussy, that's where she's getting fucked until you stop.

With hidden stats, someone needs to say who wins draws, and if the monster has double the girls stat (and so does double damage).

I *think* that everything else can be tracked by players, if they tell each other when an attack does extra damage for some reason (sensitive breasts, super-phallus, whatever).

I plan to Gm by updating after each girl's post with the outcomes, but if two people were logging on more frequently than me, I'm sure that they could run several rounds between me needing to ref something - 2/3 of the throws have a definite result (rock always beats scissors), and the other 1/3 don't change outcome until the girl cums. So there is scope for a faster game if the players are active, yeah.

Futinari are fine, as long as your partner is fine with them I'm cool.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, I guess it's up to Skull_Man then, if nobody else has stepped up to play with him in the meantime. Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.

OP
E

Evilme

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Alright, I've got Rule34's monster, just waiting for Skullman to send me the stats of his girl, and I'll set up the thread.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

So I got an errant PM by evilme... and I think I want to give this another spin, if anybody (especially evilme) is still up for it.

24FM

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm interested if this game is still going on. PM me if it is please and I'll make a character sheet.