What's new

RPG RPG Maker [MOON KNIGHT SPARKLE] エルドランテ -ELDRANTE- (RJ221507)

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is there a new version ??? need save file please
I gotta thank you for bumping this ancient thread (and ments for uploading the game in a way that stood the test of time) because I had a great amount of fun with a game I otherwise would have never known or bothered trying. As thanks, here's my 4.02 save. The latest version on dlsite is 4.04 though.

All dungeons except the "enter with 0 items" extra dungeon cleared, 99% bestiary because two monsters eluded me, and all human H and at least one of every monster H done. I mainly focused on gems for the collection and didn't really care for other equipment types since most of them are just gem fodder anyway

----------

For those who are able to read Japanese, you're seeing a very large quantity and high quality game with over 40 hours of gameplay for completionists. The H is well done with a ton of variety and quantity, while the non-H aspects can compete against non-indie RPGs. The game has a great amount of color and personality; many NPCs have standing art and all playable characters have tons of alt outfits, and the subquest writing and character expressions add humor to the experience.

It doesn't work the H into the gameplay but that can be excused as it's prioritizing its RPG aspects instead of being a fapgame. The key point is that the H is never disruptive to gameplay. You know exactly which monsters have scenes because you are informed via text when the battle starts, and losing to them will never end your run even if you don't have the correct character for the scene at the moment. The town H starts off slow but ramps up at a good pace once you start working as a masseuse proper, with Makane getting access to lewder town scenes at higher aesthetician ranks. Same for the monster scenes, which are easily ranked up with the gem that increases their encounter chance so you can just go on a quick defeat loop, and get Makane from being unwilling to fully enjoying it.

The gameplay is definitely tailored towards people who like collection grinds in their games. The main and subquest pages are pretty well labelled, and also shows what has been done, what can be completed, etc, via the circle and star icons. Would have been better if the NPC sprites were shown but I could match the names and general locations from the quest descriptions. All subquests are repeatable, for the player to trade for whatever they're lacking.

I played the entire game on Hard and the only time I lost was at the start when I didn't get the pace of the game yet. Avoid going at night and grind a bit on the first floor if you're struggling, and the rest will usually be smooth as long as you keep up with your equipment and use the colored gems dropped from the later human bosses that give bonus stat gain to level ups. You have 100% escape chance from battles so run if you think you might lose and look around for an easier spawn to level up with. On Normal, you get bonus rewards if you clear without exceeding lv 8 while Hard is at lv 7 (lv 5's reward isn't used early-game), to get a sense of what level the game expects from you.

And lastly, for everything I've written, the big caveat is still "for those who are able to read Japanese". As one can see from previous posts in this thread, playing the game blind is not easy. I can answer questions for those who are playing the game instead of just grabbing the save, and I hope to see someone picking this up for translation so more people know about it, but I'm not holding my breath because translating this game would be a huge undertaking. If any group is interested, let me know and I can help out.

Attachments