What's new

ADV [ Morning Star Rush / a Matures] [モニスタラッシュ / a Matures] Lust in the Maze of Trials/ 堕淫発情迷宮~試される光と闇の女騎士ふたり~ RE14921 RJ149215

adaz95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [モニスタラッシュ / a Matures]堕淫発情迷宮~試される光と闇の女騎士ふたり

Get her scene with machine monster a few time to unlock the shell-looking monster. Go to that shell monster a few times to unlock another machine monsters. fill her lust bar near full (or try to make her orgasm), move her towards the boss.
Edit: hero moral need to be low, not full lust bar

Last edited:

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

One of the monster does that after the girl get hit by it a few times.

For the loli it was..."dick nipple"

._ .
lol

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Go all but the final CG with the dragon for the girl and the demon for the woman, anyone know how to get them?
I think you need to get 100% of the all the monster/trap encounter scenes for a heroine in a single game while getting your heroine's moral level to be really really low (in the red) before confronting the heroine's final boss and trigger the scene.

This can be tricky, because there is a treasure room accessed by a secret trap door to an isolated staircase, and I think there might be a bug that if you've collected the third piece of the treasure, you can't spawn the trap door anymore. Which is bad if you haven't unlocked the monster/trap specifically for that room before entering and grabbing the treasure item in there.

trollface

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know what the rock trap does? (the top middle one) :confused:
Also wondering if anyone knows what the behavior patterns are for the heroes.

Last edited:

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone know what the rock trap does? (the top middle one) :confused:
the rock trap is an instant stun, and I noticed they stick to one side of the wall, till they get confused and change their pathfinding.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is there something i'm missing in this game compared to the first one? I got a 1000000+ dmg combo on one of the heroines, then it showed me some sort of score screen and a game over screen. Are you not suppose to try and get them to 0?
No, you're not.

The technical goal of the game is to gather the four fragments of the holy artifact, which will transport you to a hidden room where you defeat the final boss (the one's handling the trial, AKA probably the player) by invoking the artifact.

The whole game is a bet between the Light and Dark Gods, who set up a trial of sorts for their paragon followers in the labyrinth. Each of them sent a representative, with said representative being the final boss for each heroine.

The real goal of the game, naturally, is to gather all the CGs for a heroine (by advancing down the H-scene/Monster Tech Tree). Getting combos help you regenerate MP faster and maintain the heroine in an 'undressed'/armor break state (that said, heroines are permanently armor broken once they get the breast 'upgrade'). You'll also want to drain your heroine's faith to the red region (in addition to completing the tech tree for the respective heroine) before confronting the final boss if you want to get another H-scene.

Excessive comboing can completely drain the heroine's faith, which is an automatic lose condition (faith basically functions as HP). This usually happens when you stack too many catapult traps [unplaceble, but present naturally in maps] in one trap combo.

You also lose if the turn counter reaches 9999.

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Light girl always turns right on all intersections if possible. Dark girl always turns left.

Of course, if they're distracted by a monster/treasure chest within around maybe 3 or 4 squares top down left or right of them, they will always head toward it.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

No, you're not.

The technical goal of the game is to gather the four fragments of the holy artifact, which will transport you to a hidden room where you defeat the final boss (the one's handling the trial, AKA probably the player) by invoking the artifact.

The whole game is a bet between the Light and Dark Gods, who set up a trial of sorts for their paragon followers in the labyrinth. Each of them sent a representative, with said representative being the final boss for each heroine.

The real goal of the game, naturally, is to gather all the CGs for a heroine (by advancing down the H-scene/Monster Tech Tree). Getting combos help you regenerate MP faster and maintain the heroine in an 'undressed'/armor break state (that said, heroines are permanently armor broken once they get the breast 'upgrade'). You'll also want to drain your heroine's faith to the red region (in addition to completing the tech tree for the respective heroine) before confronting the final boss if you want to get another H-scene.

Excessive comboing can completely drain the heroine's faith, which is an automatic lose condition (faith basically functions as HP). This usually happens when you stack too many catapult traps [unplaceble, but present naturally in maps] in one trap combo.

You also lose if the turn counter reaches 9999.

Which is why I just CE to:
Freeze MP value (spam traps all day)
Freeze turn value (it's still turn 1 at the last boss k)
Have the girl's moral/faith/HP on standby to shift it around when I feel like it.

The only disappointing aspect for this game was that the climax counter serves no purpose.

I was expecting them to start taking pleasure as you make them climax more, but nope nothing.

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Might anyone have any idea what triggers the "special" monsters outside of the main monster tech trees, in a separate box on the bottom right? Most specifically I need the iron maiden for the Dark Elf hero.

EDIT: Ayyyy nevermind I got it. Turns out it had something to do with mimics (maybe you need to make her cum on one of them?). Also, if you've made the Dark Elf a titty monster then you won't trigger the iron maiden CG on it for some reason.
Love the feeling of 100% CG acquired by the sweat of my own brow. Pretty interesting and even outright fun gameplay. And pretty easy on its own, I've no idea why anyone would need cheat engine.

Last edited:

BVZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game looks interesting and the demo was fun. Guessing there is no English translation as of yet then.

Is there anyone that would be kind enough to PM me a link to the game? Really want to give the full version a shot.

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

what's the code for abyss boss?

Flazo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you get to the treasure rooms on the top left and top right of the map? I have no idea how to find the entrances.

Rep

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you get to the treasure rooms on the top left and top right of the map? I have no idea how to find the entrances.
Here's the map.

Attachments

sdjins

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you unlock the monster tree? I tried fighting the tentacle things for ages but it didn't unlock the more advanced monster.

Edit: silly me, didn't know that you need to go to certain area for certain monster

Last edited:

moai97

Reputation score

This is a big necrobump, but the game has recently been translated if it still interests anyone.

mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1023

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is a big necrobump, but the game has recently been translated if it still interests anyone.

mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1023
This is great!
I never understood what the fuck I was doing.
Now I can at least not understand in english.