What's new

SIM [ Morning Star Rush / a Matures ] [ モニスタラッシュ / a Matures ] Sacrifice Maze ~Twin Princesses of Divine Sex~ / サクリファイスメイズ~性神の双子姫~ RE170963 RJ170963

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyperk2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ170963] サクリファイスメイズ~性神の双子姫~

Tried the demo and this seems like a return to how the first game in the series was but with a few enhancements and tweaks. Wasn't a huge fan of the main mechanic in the second one, thought it was kinda unintuitive.

Besides that, anyone have any idea what the bottom right option on the trap window is? I think it's a curse of some kind, but I'm still not really sure what it does.

1micio1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Besides that, anyone have any idea what the bottom right option on the trap window is? I think it's a curse of some kind, but I'm still not really sure what it does.
yes is a curse , as far as i know it's only for multipliers % no additional effects

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

mm i got the game from jp dlsite.. but there is no option to download a patch and the game window say "1.01"..the "b" should be there or..somewhere else?
I mean.. if there is a patched version on other sites...the dlsite too should be patched.... or not? :confused:
As I posted on my first post as well.

1micio1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

As I posted on my first post as well.
umm i missed it because i thought that the dlsite version was already patched =\ so.. umm coff.. i've just skipped the link part ò_ò'...
Thanks ..

edit: even patched the game still crash in this portal .. not a big deal though

Last edited:

futamagus

Reputation score

does anyone have any of the futa content in a save file O_O

Kaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I recommend everyone to patch to 1.01b because the game was pretty much unplayable otherwise, most of the traps were unavailable.

Did anyone manage to clear Ruslan's(the black princess) content? I tried both 4breasted route(which seems to remove dick nipples), and the other one as well, and she seems to leave the dungeon anyway.
The white princess ends up a toy for orks, from what I understood.

Is there a way to get the princesses together?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I recommend everyone to patch to 1.01b because the game was pretty much unplayable otherwise, most of the traps were unavailable.

Did anyone manage to clear Ruslan's(the black princess) content? I tried both 4breasted route(which seems to remove dick nipples), and the other one as well, and she seems to leave the dungeon anyway.
The white princess ends up a toy for orks, from what I understood.

Is there a way to get the princesses together?
There's only a couple things I can think of that I haven't tried, but running the game over and over get tiring so I'm not feeling very motivated anymore.

1. Taking all the alternate exits to levels. I did miss one on only the black princess because I back tracked on stage 4 to get a room I missed, and ended up using the normal exit.

2. The mirrors, I'm not sure if they do anything, but I broke all of them I found. If you break the one on stage 4 then it appears again on stage 6.

3. The other possibilities are it's broken, or there's a hint we need to read that we're missing. :p

1micio1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There's only a couple things I can think of that I haven't tried, but running the game over and over get tiring so I'm not feeling very motivated anymore.
I wonder if it's possible to unlock all the scenes in easy mode too, i agree that after doing the same 16 maps over and over again on normal it's hard to keep going.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here's the text from when you break the mirror on stage 4.

No idea if it's relevant at all.

1micio1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

From google translate "Energy Orb was atomization" , so it's relevant but not useful =P But the fact that it say "trap break" make me think that maybe u need to do something to actually use that "trap"

And this is probably a , how the hell are u supposed to take that chest? 0_O'

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From google translate "Energy Orb was atomization" , so it's relevant but not useful =P But the fact that it say "trap break" make me think that maybe u need to do something to actually use that "trap"

And this is probably a , how the hell are u supposed to take that chest? 0_O'
I've tried to combine it with every trap available and even combo multiple traps into it, but every time it just resulted in trap break. Also, as I said before, hitting it on this stage causes one to appear in stage 6.

Also, another issue would be the one on the stage she gets multi breast since you clearly can't combine anything to that one.

As for the chest, I got no idea, I tried everything, including making a max combo with the super slides and ramming into the wall to try pushing it, and doing it with dynamite as well.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

"The energy orb has been dispersed."

Nope, drawing blanks here, but I haven't played the game yet.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Patch 1.02 is up.

Patching the game deleted all my save files, you've been warned.

Edit:

Seems they changed the save system, so if you update to 1.02, my save file no longer works and gets replaced every time you try to change it.

Upon starting a new game, first change noted, you can no longer ignore trap combination timers by laying them as soon as you enter a room.

Edit2: Seems when you start a new game there's a new option which unlocks all the scenes/cgs for you, so you don't need to play through the whole game again.

Last edited:

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

I am the bone of my combo
Combo is my body and combo is my blood
I have created over a thousand combos
Unaware of loss, nor aware of gain
Have withstood pain to create many combos
Yet these hands will never hold anything
So as I pray, Unlimited combo works!

I just felt like posting this because I got a combo so large, it broke the quality bar. Oops? 1 Billion score is the max you can do in one combo, apparently.

With the quality bar broken like this, every time she touched a trap, it would do the 'crack' that appears when you max her bar, regardless of trap type.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So anyway, just got a message from mega about the take down of my save file that doesn't even work for the current version of the game.

I could understand taking down the game if someone uploaded it, but why a save file that's unusable without the game?

raeyvolution

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Umm guys, I can only read Katakana and Hiragana so Im kinda lost with what we should do in this game...
At first stage I guided the blond till she gets to the goal, but with the Black haired girl I suddenly stage cleared after harassing her so much (eg slamming her to the walls with the tier 3 slip panels, etc)

Can someone please tell me what I should do and what usually people do to clear the stage, Im totally confused... not to mention those red circles, I saw it in the tutorial but didnt understand how to make it open etc ;___;

Any help really appreaciated...

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I was wondering if someone can reupload this since the link in the first place doesn't work anymore.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Umm guys, I can only read Katakana and Hiragana so Im kinda lost with what we should do in this game...
At first stage I guided the blond till she gets to the goal, but with the Black haired girl I suddenly stage cleared after harassing her so much (eg slamming her to the walls with the tier 3 slip panels, etc)

Can someone please tell me what I should do and what usually people do to clear the stage, Im totally confused... not to mention those red circles, I saw it in the tutorial but didnt understand how to make it open etc ;___;

Any help really appreaciated...
2nd stage clears when you open the 2nd key door and fight the monster.

To open red circles, you need to fill up the bar with combos until it gets high enough to use the red circles. Then you just click them.

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So, anyone got a save for the latest version?

raeyvolution

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

2nd stage clears when you open the 2nd key door and fight the monster.

To open red circles, you need to fill up the bar with combos until it gets high enough to use the red circles. Then you just click them.
Thanks! :D

What is the best way to fill the bar tho? I only keep on slamming her to the walls with the rocket movement type panel trap wwwww

Status
Not open for further replies.