What's new

ADV [ Morning Star Rush / a Matures] [ モニスタラッシュ / a Matures ] -露出少女と淫動器具~天才科学者は見られるのがお好き!~ RJ117704 RE117704

skyboy19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ117704.html

the game is about exhibitionist prof that cycling around, the game pretty simple just drive him to the target(i still had no idea to control it). sadly this game seems hate AGTH since the AGTH cant detect any character so bear the moonspeak

DL link(credited to uploader:
Code:
bitshare.com/files/slfie3n5/130812-RJ117704.rar.html
uploaded.net/file/twlle9bv
ryushare.com/xwp0kvf1z72p/130812-RJ117704.rar
rapidgator.net/file/be7d53a2b922085b64c932f51da1b9ec/130812-RJ117704.rar.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RJ117704-露出少女と淫動器具~天才科学者は見られるのがお好き!~

I really don't wanna be that guy, but she looks loli to me man. I'm not so sure... o.o

Incognito

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks like a loli-like adult trope (Like from the manga Take on Me) Breasts are decent size in preview picture 2. That should be allowed right?

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Again, I'm not sure. That's a Mod call for that.

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ117704.html

the game is about exhibitionist prof that cycling around, the game pretty simple just drive him to the target(i still had no idea to control it). sadly this game seems hate AGTH since the AGTH cant detect any character so bear the moonspeak
You can set tiles on the ground which tell the girl which way to turn by clicking the road. Right and left clicks do the same thing; each click cycles the directions clockwise. You must stop the girl before you can place a tile on the road.

The red rectangle button stops the girl, while the green rectangle button makes the girl start moving again.

The goal seems to be to direct the girl to the blue "TARGET" icon on the map without running into too many people. Running into people raises the "wanted" level, displayed in the black bar to the right of the green and red buttons. Getting too high of a wanted level gives you a gameover screen, and then delivers you back to the title screen. I got a gameover around 6+ policeman icons.

Last edited:

shadowmane4

Reputation score

Does anyone know how to get the second last CG set?

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Kinda late with this but whatever... H-code:
/HQ-4@48ECB6

I could only get this to work in ITH. It picks up formatting commands along with the text, but it's usable.

Capturing the formatting commands helps in a way though. Furigana is mixed in with the main text, and not being able to see the formatting means it would all be mushed together (note: RA=text, RS=furigana, RT=end of furigana)

AGTH really hates the game for some reason. I couldn't get it to do anything with or without a code.

Last edited:

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Looks like a loli-like adult trope (Like from the manga Take on Me) Breasts are decent size in preview picture 2. That should be allowed right?
According to the MC (Prof. Shiraume), the girl is his (only) assistant, Prof. Akane. Apparently she's a genius who skipped grades and graduated from a "famous American university", obtained her doctorate, and got a cushy position in an "esteemed research laboratory". At least until she got kicked out for being a total nympho and banned from most laboratories all over the world, causing her to end up in Prof. Shiraume's no-name lab.

So, yeah... heavily implied she's loli. She's basically the child genius archetype like Becky from Pani Poni Dash. Well, except for the nympho part that is.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm wondering about the second-to-last (13th) scene, too - how to get it? Judging by the CG set, it's one of the endings, but.... If I "get busted" - I get the last scene (14), if I run out of these "direction change" token-like things - it's a no-scene Game Over, and if I make it to all the "Targets" - I get the last-on-1st-page (12) scene.

EDIT: nevermind - found it out after 30 seconds of google-fu. Turns out you have to collect "circuit boards" and a "NED PC-8881" during missions by "bumping" into a specific person, then finish the game normally. After you go through the normal ending you'll see the "bonus" ending. It also seems you can only collect any specific part on its specific mission (AKA circuit board #1 during Mission #1, board #2 during Mission #2, and so on). Here's the people you need to "bump" into (all of them are "hidden" in dead ends, by the way):

Mission 1: businessman (map 1, third intersection to the right)
Mission 2: girl with groceries (map 1, in the lower-right dead end)
Mission 3: pink-haired guy (map 2, at the very bottom, next to the energy-replenishing building)
Mission 4: girl with groceries (map 1, upper-right dead end)
Mission 5: the guy with the helm/mask (map 2, to the left, next to the train track)

Last edited: