What's new

VN/TEXT [Msize] Isu ni Natta Yuusha (Free game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oathakafaze

Reputation score
Subtle linkbegging is still link begging. 1 week ban.
MSIZE 1.png
So this is a free game MSIZE developed and released a long time ago on their website here and I wanted to make this post because I attempted to download the game but their download link seems to not be working at all, nor could I find it anywhere else. I did read the rules and noted how we can't ask for the download links to the game but I could not find any mention of this game anywhere else except a few japanese sites that I guess tried to mirror the download link but also doesn't work and VNDB, so hopefully Mods would be okay with me making a thread like this for a very obscure game made by a reputable circle. Other than that, I can't find anything about the game and was wondering if anyone was ever able to download it or would have better success than I. The game is not on Msize's DLSITE as it's a free short game they made.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked due to a lack of any information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.