What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Mugcat ] Confinement Is No Biggie For Kurumi-chan! 実は監禁満喫っ? くるみちゃん! RE174286 RJ174286

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: 実は監禁満喫っ? くるみちゃん!

There is no loli in this game, I don't know why it was tagged with it. It's also around 15-20 minutes long. Quite a long wait to be disappointed that much, but now at least I see -why- nobody was uploading it.
Well, it's because the main character is underage. She's still in school.

Incubusknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Way too many game breaking bugs for me to beat at the moment. Which is real shame since I like the artists work.
I can manage all the way up to gaining access to the locked door by the window and then collecting the curtains but after that the game seems locked in a loop where you keep luring the kidnapper away from the front door only to either have him spawn at both the door and window or I get the repeated cut scene of being unable to open the front door, which leads me back to collecting two re-spawned items in the kitchen and attic.

The kidnapper also starts to glitch horribly where even when I hide in a closet he just vanishes and the timer freezes. Stepping out of the closet results in him spawning again in a now endless chase...

Hoping there'll be a bug fix patch but if not it's not a big deal since the game looks relatively short, and anyone can access the CG with a decrypter.

I'd like to also point out that the games CG has been uploaded online already to various h-game cg sites.

Like I said before, the artists did a great job on the main character's design, and if cream-pies are your thing then there's a lot of it (just needed a pregnancy cg for the final game over to be perfect in my opinion).

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Complete save if anyone requires

Attachments