What's new

Multiplayer #2 (Sayuri, Hellen, Lycoris)

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Multiplayer #2 (Sayuri, Hellen, Lycoris)

One of the boys moves with a smirk to Tameko's rump, patting the bare ass with a few quick slaps. He nodded to his fellows.

The leader indicates to the other follower to head on over to Lyco, which the boy does gladly, but far too cautiously for either Mutsumi or Lycoris' liking. These boys didn't seem to be as ruled by their lust as Mutsumi thought them to be.

"And just where do you think, you're going?" asked the lead boy as Mutsumi began to head up away from the group. He snapped a finger and pointed to the same desk that Tameko was leaning on. "Get on that desk there and show me your ass. I'm in charge here."

Mutsumi could have sworn she saw a glint of brimstone in his eyes as the lead boy stared up at her. If she attempted to take a step back, he took a step forward.

The one approaching Lyco grinned at the albino. "You too, turn around and get on that desk next to the human slut."

Tension spread across the room. These possessed didn't seem interested in Mutsumi's ideas. To make matters worse, Tameko had begun to groan again, gritting her teeth as she lay bent over, with the boy's strong hand pressing on the small of her back.

Farren

Cthulhu
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lycoris gave a pout at the boys word, shifting herself from the desk she had been leaning on and approaching him boldly. She smirked at him, as she approached, shaking her hips a little.

"Aww, but where's the fun in that? You really going to treat me like the cattle hmm?" She asks with an obviously mock hurt tone. "It's so boring to just lean over a desk, I want a proper work out." She tries to shorten the distance as best she can, though she attempts to not appear too forward. Assuming she can get her way, she moves in and runs her hands along the boy's sides, sliding a hand down to stroke along the front of his pants.

"This is quite a unique body... wouldn't it be a same to only see it's back? I mean, you're being so nice and letting us off for being bad, don't you want a little more than you can get from the human whores?" Lyco aimed to distract her target enough that she'd be in a position to strike. If she managed to her her hand where she wanted then she'd be pretty much set. Of course this rested on the assumption that the female demons, or whatever was possessing people, actually acted dominant at all.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"If you're so eager to show it off, then strip for me," the boy said, his hands moving to her as well. "Then afterward I'll take exactly what I need."

Fortunately for Lyco, she felt that she might be in a good enough position to get a free strike if she needed to, but it would have to be now or never. The boy's quick eyes were searching over her whole body.

The leader continued to keep a short distance between him and Mutsumi, his eyes not leaving her, challenging her for dominance of the situation.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Wherever I damn well please..." Mutsumi laughed a bit at his declaration of command...

Then lifting a foot onto a char and sliding her hand up her inner thigh she rebukes

"Oh? Then I guess that makes you guys accomplices to all these shenanigans in the restricted part of the building then...

And as such... You just lost any and all leverage you once had... And we can walk out of here at... Any... Time... We... Like..."

Tilting her head with a smirk

"But if you don't like the idea of that... Don't presume to sire over me like the Dark Lord...

Your the one who proposed the current deal..."

Mutsumi waved her hand in front of her

"And there it is..."

With her off hand she cups underneath her breast while staring at him...

"Getting a peek under MY hood is gonna cost you... A bit extra..."

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You forget yourself... patrol leaders like myself... we're at the top of the food chain when it comes to pit crawlers like you and me. Perhaps you'd like me to remind you of why that is?"

The leader's body seemed to change before her eyes, becoming green in hue, very much like the brute had been, only his corded muscles were leaner and more cut, and he had multiple ridges of bone spurs down his arms and curved bull horns jutted from his brow.

"Or maybe you're just playing the uppity mistress because you're envious of your betters? No matter... you perform well for me, perhaps when I ascend to the level of pit knight, I'll make a place for you amongst my harem. You'll have plenty of souls to feed from and maybe one day you too can grow big enough to support that superiority complex of yours..."

He grinned, malevolently, his breath moving the air in front of his mouth with intense heat.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mutsumi was shocked to see such a difference in the transformation... The previous one she had fought earlier had changed and grew massive bulking up to the point of deformity...

But this one... Seemed to keep a smaller frame, probably for mobility... Patrols that find people would probably end up in a chase she thought...

She had to struggle to keep her face in check, even so much as a nervous twitch at this point would throw her whole facade into the crapper...

"You put those things away..."

She shoes him off like a buzzing insect, while still staring at his chin horns, then with a cocky grin adds

"Unless you really mean to use them... That is..."

Plopping down onto a desk she continues... Prattling on faster than she really has time to think of the consequences...

"But me being jealous of my betters? HAH! Don't make me laugh... Your still gonna be DREAMING of being a Pit Knight by the time I'm deemed a Baroness... And maybe if your lucky... I'll let you lick my boots clean..."

And with a pout and a sigh she adds

"Well... It's too bad... I don't really mesh well with egocentric people... If you weren't trying to force me to do stuff I may have otherwise done on my own... I may have been inclined to let you in on it..."

And she lets the conversation hang with her cryptic comment...

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Even in her need state Hellen heard the identity of her partner, it was incredible to believe than that boy of the entrance was one of them, cold be that the full school had fall in the hands of these evil creatures. At least this boy looks more centered that the others and maybe he will left her go after end. She then left to think of it and continued happily receiving the attentions of him, the little slaps on her rear turn her even more and the guy know it by the increase of her moans and hip's moves, her thigh flower was eating everytime more the member of him and Hellen tried to make him come quickly to ask him for her freedom, it was a nice position but with the time could make her feel bad. She then increase her speed, as her insides were in need to feel the warm fluid of the student, her climax was coming too and she just hope to be able to speak later of her freedom with him

Farren

Cthulhu
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Strip huh? I guess I can do that for you cutie." She teases, slowly moving her hands around his body for a few moments, debating her next action. This plan seemed to be quickly falling apart, the boys weren't stupid. If it were just the two of them she'd play along a little, but with Tameko so out of it...

"I think we're going to have a lot of fun..." The albino continues, leaning up to nip at the boy's lip, obscuring his vision as she moves a hand around to the pen Mutsumi had slid into her skirt hem. With a good grip on it she silently hoped this worked out, if nothing else there would hopefully be some confusion.

Determined to see this through, she tightened her grip with the hand that had remained at the front of the boys pants, digging her nails in. At the same time so pushed herself up, trying to headbutt the boy as well, aiming to to do as much damage as she could with her initial strike.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mutsumi was still in the process of further bluffing the patrol leader, continueing her little power play with the demon and just let hang a comment she knew would anger him... Just as a sharp movement caught her eye...

Her... Silly Partymate seemed to have made her initial attack, and with the demon looking at her still like she was a freshly grilled cheeseburger...

(Aw shit... Not YET!)

As the demon twists its head around to find out what this commotion is Mutsumi rolls backwards off of the desk, and begins once more focusing on the rune of purpose... It wasn't the most gracefull of manuevers, and it kinda stung on it's own... But it at least put a full desk between her and the demon, and hopefully blocked some of the light she emits...

But she got the feeling that in these close quarters, and against HIM... Even a few desks aren't gonna make much of a difference...