What's new

Muse (STORY ONLY)

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Prologue
The man was laying on his bed and had already been for sometime. He was young, in his early twenties, dark-haired and pale-skinned. Some might have called him handsome, though he was none too fit, if not fat, either.Then, out of nowhere, a woman appeared. She didn't seem worried about appearing suddenly in a strange bedroom and indeed, the situation was familiar to her. Had someone seen her, they'd most likely not have believed their eyes, so strange she looked. She was wearing black-and-silver evening gown that wouldn't have been out of place in a ball two centuries past, complimented with a delicately crafted necklace of silver set with rubies, earrings from the same set, and rings in her each hand, gold set with sapphires. Her skin was white as milk and her hair black as the night itself. The woman had a statuesque figure and an ethereal quality about her. She had a beautiful, symmetrical and delicate face, the kind which wouldn't have seemed out of place on a famous actress. At second look, her face possessed the agelessness of the divine and her black eyes possessing expressiveness which would have attracted jealousy from almost any woman. Currently there was melancholy radiating from them as she walked towards the man, who was just about to fall asleep.

She touched him delicately, lovingly, and without opening his eyes he became restless and started muttering to himself. Some time she just watched him with a focused expression, shadow of a smile toying at her lips. Then she touched him again and he almost jumped from his bed. He put a light on and, still naked, crossed the room to fetch a pen and some paper. Then he sat back on his bed and started to draw lines forming letters turning to words with the woman guiding his hand. Minutes passed and suddenly she was gone and he blinked as if waking from a trance. For a moment he just looked at what he had done. Then he put the light off and attempted to sleep again.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Muse (STORY ONLY)

"This is a dream", I thought "It has to be!" In front of me was standing the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. (If I had my way) She was dressed in back and silver and her eyes were blazing with passion. (I'd kiss you,) My legs moved me forward by themselves and as she came to me I took her to my arms. (I'd date you,) Somewhere a beautiful score of romantical music started playing and we started dancing, hesitantly yet each move perfectly to the rhytm. (I'd take you home.) Dancing isn't something I'm good at; though I enjoy it when I have chance, it's been a long time since I last danced. (I'd hug you,) I'm certainly not an expert, but upon my oath, I just knew that at the moment I danced perfectly. (I'd comfort you,) We both did. (I'd lift you off the ground.) We were tireless, too: We must have danced for hours, but it was as if we were weightless and if I was breathing heavily, it was only for having such a beautiful woman in my arms. (I'd make love with you,) I lost count on how many times the music changed or how many different dances we danced; they were all perfect. (I'd get away with you,) And still she was smiling at me. (I'd mark you mine.) Suddenly we were taking the last steps as the music faded away and I realized that the dancing was over. She was still on my arms, still smiling and looking into my eyes. (And in the end) I was smiling too, I guess. (I'd tenderly) There was a knife in my left hand, I realized suddenly. (place the tip of my blade) She looked...surprised...as I realized to my horror that the blade had pierced her skin and, with ease, slid past her ribs to her heart. (to your heart.)

The man woke up with a start, sitting up on his bed. He was gasping for breath and shivering, he realized. "Just a nightmare. It has to be!" he whispered to himself. Then he lowered his head to his hands. After a few minutes he laid down again, but sleep wouldn't come. In the morning he got up, groggy for the lack of sleep and with a headache.