What's new

Music share time? Music share time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovecraftiantwist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
My apologies if such a topic already exist; I'm too much of a lazy jackass to search too far within the forums. Anyways, I thought I would make a thread where all of the audiophiles of ULMF could share and exchange their taste in music, whatever genre that may be. No need to go into deep discussion over who's taste is better(of course friendly discussion is always welcome!). Just find an album that somebody posted, kick back, and put that brain of yours into some temporary ecstasy.

Speaking of brain-ecstasy, I guess I should start things off with an album that I enjoy. An album that was released two days ago. Above and Beyond has been noted as a savior of vocal trance and trance in general in a day of egotistical DJs who make money by practically doing nothing. Right, getting off topic. Anywho, this album, "Group Therapy" had a lot of expectations to live up to and after giving the album a listen I can safely say that they fully lived up to said expectations.

Here's the album(Also, if you can, try to include the following information for the people who don't recogize your particular taste. Just look at my example and subsequently follow. Hell, add to the formula for all I care.)

Artist Name: Above and Beyond
Album Name: Group Therapy
Release date(just the year is fine): 2011
Genre(Include the sub-genres as well): Trance/Vocal Trance/Just woke up and can't remember
Personal Comments: Already made 'em.

Link:

A craptasic formula, I know. But hey, I just got up. Feel free to improve upon it.
I'll be adding some more trance(one of my favorite genres) albums soon, but know that each type of music has several sub-genres. Ambient happens to be a favorite of mine, so I'll try to upload some of that. However, if you have a genre that you're curious about, tell me and I'll see if I can find a good album to start with.

EDIT: Forgot to add. It goes without saying that if you like an album, try to look into buying it. I know know sometimes that can be impossible, but just something to keep in mind.

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Music share time? Music share time.

I'm going to put this politely before everyone else decides to rip into you;

We already have a music thread around here (hell, two if I'm not mistaken), it's even on the very first page of the Everything Else (that's this section btw) subforum. Also, people don't take too kindly to newb's just starting a thread about a topic that there's already a thread (or two) about. Searching isn't all that hard, you either do it manually via checking each page of the subforum or use that handy-dandy option up in the top right called the 'Search Bar. Now that I've crammed your think pan with knowledge to avoid situations like this again hopefully the rest of them won't tear you a new one. But I highly doubt that.

OP
Lovecraftiantwist

Lovecraftiantwist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Music share time? Music share time.

Well, balls. I'll see if I can get this one deleted, then. Apologies.

EDIT: On second thought, I'm going to keep it up for now. I knew about the "what are you listening to" thread, but I think this topic kind of differentiates(One being which song you happen to be listening to at the moment, the other being sharing whatever, whether you're listening to it or not.. Upon searching, I couldn't find anything similar without committing e-necromancy. So, eh. And if people have a problem with inferior peasants making threads, feel free to ban my ass.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.