Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Others

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

LanceRPG

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello , guys ,

I am still trying to put my game to more sites, but now I am starting to design my next game. If you haven't seen my 1st game, you can check my signature.

I have not much concept for now, basically 2 options,
1. Defence Agent Gaya 2
2. Giant Female Ultraman

1 maybe a story far of city cause the last game is in city . Kind of some remote forests or mountains with caves. As always , tentacles and strange monsters, maybe some human-like creatures as well.
About the details , I don't have very clearly ideas in mind for now, just some separated scene ideas

2 This theme has always been interesting to me for a long time. the Giant ultrawoman protects the city from unknown monsters coming from nowhere...
Though the number of the monster-scenes might not be very many, but each of them could have a indivisual story , about why the monster appears , what it wants, how will it be defeated ....etc . And it can have some H-scenes without the monster or maybe not..... it all depends.
However the making process will always be long, it will take months or a year, I will upload more information with my patreon , and visit here very often I think. Please feel free to leave a reply , any ideas or suggestions are welcome. -----From LanceRPG...H as always (0_0)

Last edited:
Re: My Next Game's Theme will be what?

I very much enjoyed the first so looking forward to the second if it wins the poll :)

Still the Giant Female Ultra Heroine option is indeed very intriguing.

not nearly enough giantess games.

even if it's shitty monster rape scenarios i have to vote for it.

if only you can create SLG-RPG type game ...:cool:
it seriously rare for English game to have that type which in good quality ...

if only you can create SLG-RPG type game ...:cool:
it seriously rare for English game to have that type which in good quality ...

Hi, buddy, You like SLG-RPG right? Could you explain the "SLG-RPG" to me, please.
so far as I know , SLG-RPG refers to those turn-by-turn (Turn-Base) webpage games , like buiding a city with mouse clicks, and a lot of story and situations.
Do you mean that kind of game?

Since I am now just using Rpgmaker, and for some specific kind of game,
I don't know much of them. By the way, I think you mean my game is
in good quality, which make me very happy.

not nearly enough giantess games.

even if it's shitty monster rape scenarios i have to vote for it.

That means you like thoese giantess fighting monsters right?... I always wonder whether English players even know those giantess or not. Actually , I don't know any game with that theme .
I just got some random ideas, Have you ever seen one or two,
Can you tell me the keywords, which I can search for it ?
I might need some reference , you know.

Hi, buddy, You like SLG-RPG right? Could you explain the "SLG-RPG" to me, please.
so far as I know , SLG-RPG refers to those turn-by-turn (Turn-Base) webpage games , like buiding a city with mouse clicks, and a lot of story and situations.
Do you mean that kind of game?

Since I am now just using Rpgmaker, and for some specific kind of game,
I don't know much of them. By the way, I think you mean my game is
in good quality, which make me very happy.
hum ... there's even several type of SLG ...
but in H game, it mostly some kind of simulator / rising / living or something ...
in some case, there's "sandbox" type which actually close to SLG, certain "survival" type / setting can be close too with SLG ...

but what I like most is SLG in "Simulation" / "raising" type ...
Example :
Teaching Feeling is SLG / VN type (but it mostly goes in story and we barely affect her when her emotion already high) should put more gameplay feature in it ... (more item, more interaction to other, more event, etc, etc)

Princess Maker series is SLG / Raising / RPG type ... one of my best favorite ... most people will be VERY GRATEFUL if you can make something close to this type and no one makes better than GAINAX ... if you can get even close to their quality, then no one will rival you, I haven't seen any other game equal to their product ... (note, if you really make this, then it most likely you must use loli character and grow her up since it's "raising" type)

Wizard Climber is SLG / Raising / RPG / Story type ... probably the closest game near Princess Maker, but still not equal since the event and story focused mostly in RPG and training for fight, not life ... also something lacking in this game to be close to Princess Maker ... nevertheless, this is one of good game I play for 2 years ...

Zombie Life can be close to SLG / Survival, but it feature still not really close to SLG in major way ... so it more into "survival" genre ...

several type I forget the title ...
a Hero / Heroine in their life in a country, tried to make living and married from age 12/ 15yr to 18yr, thus we decide raising MC as "ourself" ... this also count as SLG ... we decide the study / living / working / adventuring raising certain status, and have multiple relationship ... in this case you can use boy or girl, not loli to be put in H scene ...

please note, raising usually goes into human / humanoid and not pet type in SLG / raising H games ...

basic requirement I notice for good SLG / Raising / RPG ...
1. multiple status, from simple thing like cooking, crafting, etc ... to fighting, magic, etc ...
2. Status with plenty of feature (raising cooking stat to certain point will have certain effect / feature), it will be absurd if the status don't have any effect / event / function ...
3. Enemy / rival to compete / fight with, Princess Maker seriously give this a REALLY GOOD SETTING ... Wizard Climber have this too ...
4. Obviously RPG need area / location / dungeon crawling ... and might be heavily affected by your fighting / magic / exp status ... again Princess Maker and Wizard Climer provide this ...
5. Multiple character for interaction (not only for our "raising target" but also for the one who raise (us) )... Princess Maker have a lot of this, while Wizard Climber feels lacking, but at least almost enough for my taste ...
6. Story, Event, and Multiple ending ... even if you make all good gameplay, SLG need this, probably the most important how to capture gamer heart ... Teaching Feeling lacking a lot of point I mention above, yet it become quite famous since it can capture gamer heart and feeling ...

and for making SLG / simulation type in RPG MAKER, it's quite hard, but not impossible ...
a good featured one might need a lot complex script (but that might be my personal opinion) ...

^^ Difficult, hard, complex ... which probably why no project dare to touch this as their target ^^
another note : a lot of project for creating SLG end up in low quality game, or even don't finish it / failed ...

Last edited:

That means you like thoese giantess fighting monsters right?.

No. I like giantesses. I do not like monster rape.

If you made a game where a giantess defends the world from other giantesses that would be great.

No. I like giantesses. I do not like monster rape.

If you made a game where a giantess defends the world from other giantesses that would be great.
shingeki no kyojin ?

shingeki no kyojin ?

No, woman turned into a giantess suddenly for very little reason other than for the story. Different from Shingeki No Kyojin where people are turned into titans because a douche wanted to become a king.

but in H game, it mostly some kind of simulator / rising / living or something ...
in some case, there's "sandbox" type which actually close to SLG, certain "survival" type / setting can be close too with SLG ...

Example :
Teaching Feeling is SLG / VN type (but it mostly goes in story and we barely affect her when her emotion already high) should put more gameplay feature in it ... (more item, more interaction to other, more event, etc, etc)

Princess Maker series is SLG / Raising / RPG type ... one of my best favorite ... most people will be VERY GRATEFUL if you can make something close to this type and no one makes better than GAINAX ... if you can get even close to their quality, then no one will rival you, I haven't seen any other game equal to their product ... (note, if you really make this, then it most likely you must use loli character and grow her up since it's "raising" type)

Wizard Climber is SLG / Raising / RPG / Story type ... probably the closest game near Princess Maker, but still not equal since the event and story focused mostly in RPG and training for fight, not life ... also something lacking in this game to be close to Princess Maker ... nevertheless, this is one of good game I play for 2 years ...

Zombie Life can be close to SLG / Survival, but it feature still not really close to SLG in major way ... so it more into "survival" genre ...

a Hero / Heroine in their life in a country, tried to make living and married from age 12/ 15yr to 18yr, thus we decide raising MC as "ourself" ... this also count as SLG ... we decide the study / living / working / adventuring raising certain status, and have multiple relationship ... in this case you can use boy or girl, not loli to be put in H scene ...

please note, raising usually goes into human / humanoid and not pet type in SLG / raising H games ...

1. multiple status, from simple thing like cooking, crafting, etc ... to fighting, magic, etc ...
2. Status with plenty of feature (raising cooking stat to certain point will have certain effect / feature), it will be absurd if the status don't have any effect / event / function ...
3. Enemy / rival to compete / fight with, Princess Maker seriously give this a REALLY GOOD SETTING ... Wizard Climber have this too ...
4. Obviously RPG need area / location / dungeon crawling ... and might be heavily affected by your fighting / magic / exp status ... again Princess Maker and Wizard Climer provide this ...
5. Multiple character for interaction (not only for our "raising target" but also for the one who raise (us) )... Princess Maker have a lot of this, while Wizard Climber feels lacking, but at least almost enough for my taste ...
6. Story, Event, and Multiple ending ... even if you make all good gameplay, SLG need this, probably the most important how to capture gamer heart ... Teaching Feeling lacking a lot of point I mention above, yet it become quite famous since it can capture gamer heart and feeling ...

and for making SLG / simulation type in RPG MAKER, it's quite hard, but not impossible ...
a good featured one might need a lot complex script (but that might be my personal opinion) ...

^^ Difficult, hard, complex ... which probably why no project dare to touch this as their target ^^
another note : a lot of project for creating SLG end up in low quality game, or even don't finish it / failed ...
So basically, Slave Maker? Yeah, making a complex raising game is very difficult. You need to account for all the actions, make events, make everything stay fresh, have enough dialogue to be interesting throughout the raising process, producing enough assets for customization, get everything voiced, and then also be able to bug test effectively. It would take more than 2 years for a group of developers to make a game like this.

Example :

Wow.... That's a refined analysis with many game's experience, this is very precious information to me. among all your mentioned games, I only played the demo of Zombie life. I have to admitt I don't have played so many games, but I'd like to learn every highlight or interesting design of every game. Thanks for your time writting these many words, I will carry some of these ideas in my minds. This is a good article for SLG-games.

So basically, Slave Maker? Yeah, making a complex raising game is very difficult. You need to account for all the actions, make events, make everything stay fresh, have enough dialogue to be interesting throughout the raising process, producing enough assets for customization, get everything voiced, and then also be able to bug test effectively. It would take more than 2 years for a group of developers to make a game like this.
Exactly ...
even experienced for good SLG raising like GAINAX need few years ...
Slave Maker kind of close ... but it feel like only 40% or so from I hoped so far ...
well, if I put GAINAX Princess Maker or Ayanami Raising Project standard ... I guess no game can be close enough for it ...

need years, and if you don't even know what to do, most likely it will become garbage or failed in the middle way ...
Success, and no one even able to compete with you in making SLG / Raising / RPG (except probably GANIAX themself) ... but I doubt anyone dare to tackle this challenge ... too complex and too risque ...
Wow.... That's a refined analysis with many game's experience, this is very precious information to me. among all your mentioned games, I only played the demo of Zombie life. I have to admitt I don't have played so many games, but I'd like to learn every highlight or interesting design of every game. Thanks for your time writting these many words, I will carry some of these ideas in my minds. This is a good article for SLG-games.
be careful, seriously ...
tried to make free prototype before challenging into pateron ... get every little bits experience and suggestion ...
yeah, I want SLG / Raising / RPG badly ... but it will be useless if you get cut and crack out in the middle of project ...
a lot unable to finish this SLG type project, and the rest unable to make it good ...

can anyone in here mention at least one ENGLISH / WESTERN good SLG / Raising / RPG standard like Princess Maker and Wizard Climber ?
I always hunting any SLG / Raising game genre, and I haven't found western / English game which match the quality I desire ...

The thing I see in SLG / Raising type ...
You / MC raising other ... Daughter or slave or ... something ...
Princess Maker raising Daughter, Slave Maker raising ... slave ('duh), and Wizard Climber raising mage disciple ...
Teaching Feeling is raising wounded slave ...

or Raising yourself / MC directly ... (this a lot closer to RPG, yet you still manage his / her daily life so I guess it still count SLG) ...

the main trait usually also goes "Living / Raising in 1 City without moving too much to other city" ...
Teaching Feeling, Princess Maker, Wizard Climber, etc ... all of the setting are in the main city and won't goes overseas unless they are in "vacation mode" ...
kinda secluded area, if you thinking Persona, then it will be close enough like that ...

there's another trait in SLG / Raising / RPG ...
The one you raise (Or yourself / MC) MUST WORK to put food on the table daily ...
Princess Maker father need to work to feed the daughter, but for extra money, the daughter must work too ...
Wizard Climber is more or less same, but MC don't show his work (kinda spoilers, but Mc actually ....)
Teaching Feeling, MC / Doctor is quite famous and have income to feed the slave and himself ... (no real system for this tough, too bad) ...
etc, etc ...

basic point :
1. Life in main / big city / Big area without moving too much outside that area ...
2. Need money management, with MC working or the one raised working too ...

Last edited:

Does Any one know , if I want to post another poll...

Is it possible to have 2 poll in 1 thread.

if SLG / Raising / RPG looks like hell (and I seriously think it's hell for anyone who tried a good one), try a good and easier one ...
like one of top famous game Persona 3 or 4 ...

Example H game which try to mimic it ...
Missing Link, Made with RPG MAKER VX ACE-RTP ...
if you know the system, you can probably copy some script for your own gameplay ...
the weakness in Missing Link, the event for each relationship is too few ...
only 4 relationship level, and fewer character ... compared with Persona which have dozens character and have 10 level of relationship level, not to mention each level have their own event ...

try that if you want to ... ;)

Back