What's new

ACT [Mystique] Custer's Revenge (Original & Remake)

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Custer's Revenge (Original & Remake)

unless you have something important to share that is relevant to the topic, NO NECROBUMPING, NEWFAG.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hahaha still can't believe that they tryed to rebuild something so old o_o

played it [only funny] Hahaha ill give it 8 out of 10 for effort XD

herfmat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I speak for the Sioux nation (You are now reading this in Native American voice) when I say this game is an allegory for what happened to my people.

That being said, I lol'd.

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This isn't 4chan. Please don't go around insulting newbies.
Thank you.
he's got 60's spidey as his avatar, He joined this august and has only 5 posts, (points for lurking for months before posting, though) he Necrobumps multiple threads that are over a year old with noncontributing commentary, he has an Arrow To The Knee joke in his 'Favorite Position' (and is currently making it into his signature according to his activities, though he might change it before he posts next), and states his favorite cup size is 'Trololo Size'. you tell me what that looks like to you.

Last edited:

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

he's got 60's spidey as his avatar, He joined this august and has only 5 posts, (points for lurking for months before posting, though) he Necrobumps multiple threads that are over a year old with noncontributing commentary, he has an Arrow To The Knee joke in his 'Favorite Position' (and is currently making it into his signature according to his activities, though he might change it before he posts next), and states his favorite cup size is 'Trololo Size'. you tell me what that looks like to you.
It looks to me like you need to calm down. Its just a forum. Yelling at people under any circumstance just makes you look like a jerk. Besides, the H-Game forum is fairly dead as of recently, necroing an old thread is harmless, if stupid. But continuing to bump the thread to insult him is just as stupid.

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It looks to me like you need to calm down. Its just a forum. Yelling at people under any circumstance just makes you look like a jerk. Besides, the H-Game forum is fairly dead as of recently, necroing an old thread is harmless, if stupid. But continuing to bump the thread to insult him is just as stupid.
you're right. I've taken a new*** being a new*** and turned it into drama. I apologize, and I'm dropping the subject.