What's new

VN/TEXT Patreon Active [N-Dorsed] Lab of Secrets

N-Dorsed

Reputation score
F95 Banner - With Logo 2.jpg

Story:

You are a young man stepping into the adult world. Looking into the future you can't forget about your past, how your father had a mysterious fatal car crash when you were just a child. After his death, you found a secret lab with a locked door. For years you tried opening it without success.
Perhaps now you will be able to open it and discover the secrets it holds. To finally solve the mystery behind your father's accident and discover more than you ever should have.

Features:

This is a Ren'Py based visual novel with adult themes.
The protagonist seems like a normal man but he has a secret. A Lab that will allow him to get to reach his goal, no matter how much trobule is in his way. Even if it means that someone is going to get hurt.

Current version: v2 - released 31.07.2020

- total number of images - 2285,
- total number of scenes - 129,
- total number of adult scenes - 12,
- 2 locations:
- Main character's house,
- High School (corridor, classroom, art room, office),
- 7 characters.

Stuff added/changed:
- changed the phone/inventory a little bit - instead of characters there is contact list, message screen added, added some lines to guide,
- reworked interface, it had few issues with visibility and I somehow haven't noticed... sorry (I'm still expermienting with it, so it will change in next updates!),
- added a map!,
- new place - High School (corridor, classroom, art room, office),
- 3 new characters - can be met in new location,
- some other bugfixes and optimizations!
- total number of images - 1647,
- total number of scenes - 110,
- total number of adult scenes - 9,
- 1 location:
Main character's house,
-4 characters

You can also find more info and download links on my

Download (v2):
Win/Linux
: - -
Mac: - -

mc_intro_15.png mc_intro_57.png mch_mc_twin1_bed_reading_m_c4.2.png mc_twin2_2nd_shower_c4.png mc_lab_entrance.png