What's new

RPG RPG Maker [N&R] Ay*se Can't Be This Popular / あのあや○が今さら売れるわけがない RE194683 RJ194683

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

An OreImo-based game featuring Ayase

Plot was roughly something like she failed as an idol and now is being given one last chance to prove herself by earning enough money.

Ways to earn money include doing idol-like stuffs (like TV show, commercials) which can include mini-games.
And fighting criminals by transforming.

Essentially it's kinda similar to Clymenia's earlier game (and his next game) in setup.

On the flip side, I don't think it's as well-made as Clymenia's game, so I'm kinda on the fence whether this one'll be good.
(decrypting the trial shows some hint at a sort of moral corruption reflected in status screen though)

Last edited by a moderator:

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [N&R] あのあや○が今さら売れるわけがない

(decrypting the trial shows some hint at a sort of moral corruption reflected in status screen though)
The art is awful but this shit right here is my jam. There's no reason games with corruption systems shouldn't at least change expressions on the status screen based on corruption levels.

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Gotta admit, I liked their first game. Though, I haven't gotten to try this one. Hopefully it'll be good! I like corruption loads!:p

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Lol i bought their first game without realizing it until i saw this post and checked their first game. Never got the chance to play it yet. Haha.
Also the nameing sense. HAHAHHAA.
Kinda sad though that she already had sexual experience before the game starts. =(
Holy shit, she literally suck your dick to make you buy the game. LOL (in game ofc)

Last edited:

mrweezy123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

oh man this game is really harsh on text translators. Anybody got a solution for the constant spam? :(

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

oh man this game is really harsh on text translators. Anybody got a solution for the constant spam? :(
You can use this machine translated RPGMaker Trans patch.

Attachments

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That reminds me, I need to finish Ore no Imouto Portable.

Shouldn't have started with Kuroneko's path, I was so satisfied that I didn't bother doing the other girls.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

That reminds me, I need to finish Ore no Imouto Portable.

Shouldn't have started with Kuroneko's path, I was so satisfied that I didn't bother doing the other girls.
I never got to play the happy end ver of the game on ps3 as i dont have ps3. =(

I'm playing the PSP game using an emulator. The first disk (that contains the canon-ish story) was fully translated and the second disk (an what-if with all the girls being your sisters) is well in the works.

I might get the PS3 game, since it's only 14 bucks plus another 5-20 for shipping...but it's the kinda of game I actually want to know what is being said. Kinda like the Accel World, New Game! and Re:Zero games....I want them but I equally want to know what's going on!

lol, but enough derailing. If this game wasn't $10 I would actually like to try it (sucker for anime/game parody games). Buuuut looking at the preview and the fact that this month has a good hand full of games I want to buy, I can't bring myself to do so.
Wow only 14 bucks now?! when it released it cost well over 100 for the first release set. How is the emulation technology coming along? Last i tried emulation was for a ps2 ichigo mashimaro vn. Went to check if it is still avail in stores last year and it still is on the shelf, about 4 copies.
I'm playing the PSP game using an emulator. The first disk (that contains the canon-ish story) was fully translated and the second disk (an what-if with all the girls being your sisters) is well in the works.

I might get the PS3 game, since it's only 14 bucks plus another 5-20 for shipping...but it's the kinda of game I actually want to know what is being said. Kinda like the Accel World, New Game! and Re:Zero games....I want them but I equally want to know what's going on!

lol, but enough derailing. If this game wasn't $10 I would actually like to try it (sucker for anime/game parody games). Buuuut looking at the preview and the fact that this month has a good hand full of games I want to buy, I can't bring myself to do so.

I'm sure the limited edition still cost a ridiculous amount of money, if not more now but the is pretty cheap. Though it's a special deal now that I look at it.

I haven't experimented with PS3 emulators but the PSP one is pretty damn solid, even the ps2 emulator has gotten fair better than it use to be some years back. The only complaint I have is if their are many multiple layers to the game like if the background is still viewable during a fight in a rpg the background sometimes doesn't load properly. So you'll get a solid black blackground instead of what's suppose to be there. Outside of that, I've played the Toradora VN, Ore no Imouto Portable, Criminal Girls and Black Rock Shooter:The Game with no major issues.
Oh i see

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I never got to play the happy end ver of the game on ps3 as i dont have ps3. =(

Wow only 14 bucks now?! when it released it cost well over 100 for the first release set. How is the emulation technology coming along? Last i tried emulation was for a ps2 ichigo mashimaro vn. Went to check if it is still avail in stores last year and it still is on the shelf, about 4 copies.
I'm sure the limited edition still cost a ridiculous amount of money, if not more now but the is pretty cheap. Though it's a special deal now that I look at it.

I haven't experimented with PS3 emulators but the PSP one is pretty damn solid, even the ps2 emulator has gotten fair better than it use to be some years back. The only complaint I have is if their are many multiple layers to the game like if the background is still viewable during a fight in a rpg the background sometimes doesn't load properly. So you'll get a solid black blackground instead of what's suppose to be there. Outside of that, I've played the Toradora VN, Ore no Imouto Portable, Criminal Girls and Black Rock Shooter:The Game with no major issues.

Last edited:

lacoka12

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

help pls

Error parsing Script ポーカー: Cannot parse heredoc; leaving untranslated