What's new

Nadisha (Skull_Man)

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
HP = 50, PP = 62, EP = 52, Status = Fine

Nadisha sighed quietly as she straightened up, her work, for the moment, finished. The man below her would live, but that wouldn't bring back his left arm, nor would it return sight to his lost eyes. There were many dangers outside the city of Celesis: roaming bands of goblins, murderous beasts of all shapes and sizes, sentient plants that could do far worse than kill, rumors of demons deep within the jungle, and now some new, mysterious creature that had plagued the jungles for the last three months. This man had been part of a hunting expedition seeking this new threat, and when their part of eight had returned, they were down to three men, and this one had been barely alive. His eyes had been gouged out by beastial claws, and his arm had had a chunk of flesh taken out of it while what was left had gone septic by the time he'd gotten to her, leaving her with no other option except to take the limb. She was just going to clean herself off, leaving the man to the nurses in the small clinic she'd taken to working at from time to time in her quest to help those in need, when Nadisha started hearing screams from outside.

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Nadisha (Skull_Man)

Nadisha turned to the source of the sound, someone was in trouble, rushing outside she drew her spell rod, the cylinder made of black metal and an ornate and heavy top giving it some heft.

She prepares looks about for the disturbance, hoping its not what she thinks it is.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nadisha walked through the hospital, the shouts from outside quickly growing in both volume and quantity as she got closer to their source. There was one word that she heard consistently, among many of the voices, however; "Attack!" Hurrying her steps, she exited the hospital only to find herself looking upon a scene of absolute chaos. Something massive hovered above Celesis, thousand foot tentacles waving out from its body, and things were dropping down onto the city from it. The city guard, both those with conventional weapons and those who wielded the power of their very souls in battle were heavily concentrated in this area, and so whatever landed here was quickly cut down. They were not without casualties, however, as one man had been smashed through a wall by a creature twice his size, its face completely devoid of features, being little more than a gray sphere attached to a massive humanoid body before a blast of energy had destroyed it. The man lay on his back, bleeding heavily from a piece of wall that had pierced his torso, gasping for breath. Unfortunately, the path to him led through a battlefield covered in men and women fighting against two dozen slimy, gray tentacle monsters, as well as three more of the massive gray juggernauts. She'd have to cross through it if she wanted to reach the man before he died.

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The air around her cackles and wretches as she watches, the creatures are horrible and frightening, but she stops to steel herself, she was raised better than this after all. She must do what she swore to do, save that man. Tearing her eyes away from the things around and floating high in the sky she got ready to do what was needed.

Nadisha Dashes forward, drawing her mace out to defend herself, but focusing on the man, "I need to help him" she pants under her breath as she dodges and avoids any obvious lines of battles, trying not to intercede between humanoid and monster. She kept her head low, hoping they might not notice her.

((Dash to help the man, Avoiding monsters, if I make it I use a healing spell))

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nadisha rushed across the battlefield, trying to reach the injured man before he expired from his wounds. The path she took was twisting, and she barely avoided the sweeping hand of one of the massive humanoid creatures, just barely ducking beneath its arm and running past it as a quartet of men jabbed at it with pikes. The dash was desperate and dangerous, but surprisingly successful, and she reached the injured man as he gasped up a fountain of blood. The sharpened piece of bamboo was still embedded in his chest, and a pool of blood was swiftly forming beneath him as he looked at her with pain and desperation painted on his face.

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

She kneels and immediately begin to work her magic, draw the impaled object out and healing the wound behind it, it was slow but one of the few ways she could save him. Her hands worked the intricate symbols, motion of arcane power she felt her power flow through her and into him. She hoped he would live. she didn't know what these creatures were but she thought they would need every man to fight back.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP = 6/50, PP = 62, EP = 50/52, Status = Badly Injured

(I'll just assume this time, but from now on your need to tell me specifically which spell you want to cast if you're using magic that's really complex or powerful like this. Casting Lesser Healing for you, which is the best healing spell you currently have access to.)

Rolls
Casting: Success.
Healing: 4 + 8 = 12 x 3 = 36 HP.
Perception: Enemy wins.
Attack: Automatic Hit.
Damage: 2 + 21 - 14 = 9 x 2 = 18 damage. Armor at 24/30 TP.
Attack: Automatic Hit.
Damage: 6 + 21 - 14 = 13 x 2 = 26 damage. Armor at 17/30 TP.

The man screamed in self-evident horror and agony as Nadisha carefully pulled the piece of wood out of his body, accompanied by a surge of blood that practically spurted out of him in streams. She'd have to work quickly if she wanted him to live, and so she began her spell casting. Her magic flowed into him, and before her eyes the horrendous wound in the mans chest swiftly knitted itself closed. At some point during her casting, he had apparently passed out, as he was now unconscious, but he was still extremely pale, and his breathing was very shallow. Another spell would make sure that he survived, and probably get him back onto his feet a lot sooner.

Unfortunately, just then, something slammed into her back, followed immediately by something sharp digging into her shoulder. With a loud snap, one of the straps of her plate armor breaks, but far more concerning is the damage to her body. Her head swims, and she can barely remain crouched, much less stand to face whatever had just bonked her on the head and clawed her. She could feel blood running down her back from the fresh gash in her shoulder where the claws of whatever was behind her had cut into her, and she could barely remain conscious through the pain of it all. She somehow hung on, however, and turned to find two monsters standing behind her. Both of them were vaguely reptilian, their flat heads being dominated by their wide, toothy mouths, and had long arms ending in sharp-looking six inch claws.

(I was in the middle of posting when we had our dialogue.)

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

((Sorry I obviously did not fully understand the magic rules I will review them before casting again.))

She allowed herself a smile as the man healed, forgetting that she was on a battlefield, the blow knocked her out of her thoughts, She felt stars blast in front of her eyes as the second blow came in, her mind at first didn't register the pain, she only saw the piece of armor land in front of her one the ground, splattered with blood, then the pain hit her and she knew it was hers.

Nadisha tries to move defensively, turning to face her enemy to gauge the best way to escape, she had little hope of beating a monster at her best, now that she was weakened it seemed almost impossible. Eying an escape route she

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP = 50, PP = 62, EP = 52, Status = Grappled, Submission Hold

(It's alright, DG can get a bit complex at times. If you aren't sure about anything, just let me know.)

Rolls
Attack: Hit.
Damage: 1 + 21 - 14 = 8 damage. Armor at 11/30 TP.
Nadisha has been knocked out, but gain 2 experience for healing the injured man.

Looking about, Nadisha saw that the only way the monsters weren't completely blocking was to her right. Rushing that way in an attempt to escape, she never saw blow coming, and with a heavy smack she fell to the ground, unconscious.

An unknown amount of time later, Nadisha awoke to feel herself lying on a cold wooden table. Her wrists were bound to the sides of it, and she was laying on the edge, her round ass hanging off the edge of the table. Her clothes and armor were gone, and her legs were held up and spread wide by her bonds. The room around her was completely dark, and she couldn't make out any details about it. She tried to wriggle for a moment before a low, sibilant voice from the darkness said; "Awake....... Good. It is more enjoyable when they scream......." Something, one of the creatures that had knocked her out, stood in front of her, appearing out of the shadows, but with the addition of a massive, nearly foot long member dangling between its legs. The reptilian creature stepped forward, allowing her to feel its cock brush against her ass cheek as it grabbed one of her hips and oriented her. Its flat, reptilian face grinned down at her as she felt its cock rub against her petals.

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thw blow shaking her she only truly realizes her trouble as she notices the cock moving towards her, and she does the only thing she can, struggle against the bonds, attempting to break them to strike the creature and escape.

"Stay away from me!" She shakes as he pushes into her folds.

((Can I cast spells while bound?))

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP = 49/50, PP = 46/62, EP = 52, Status = Bound, Penetrated

(No. That's what the status thingies are meant to indicate. All you can do while bound is try to escape or lie there and take it.)

Rolls
Grapple: Partial Success.
You can't actually make the DC I set for it, but I'm not just going to leave you no hope of escape. If you make enough partial successes, you can escape. In the meantime....
Pleasure (Nadisha): 3 + 4 + 22 + 8 - 21 = 16 Pleasure.
Pleasure (???): 6 + 4 + 9 - 22 = 0 Pleasure.
Damage: 1 damage.

The reptilian creature grins down at Nadisha as she struggles, her desperate movements only causing her wrist to shift slightly in the rope bonds. If she kept struggling, she might be able to free herself, but as it was, Nadisha was still helpless before the vile creature. Its tongue lolled out of its mouth as it watched her struggle for a moment and rubbed its member against her flower, spreading slimy precum across her lips,; "Good..... It's better when they try to resist." It slid its cock into her womanhood slowly, causing her to gasp as its girth stretched her out. It kept going until its hips touched her mound, and then it let out a low gurgling sigh. "Loose elven whore."

It started slowly pistoning into her, at first only lubricated by its own precum, but after a few thrusts, Nadishas juices started flowing, but at least for now she was only damp. The monster wasn't being too rough yet, at least, and despite her revulsion at the rape, it's member awakened a long repressed desire in Nadisha, who had for so long fought to ignore her own inborn lust. Her massive breasts bounced slightly whenever it hilted into her pussy, and its clawed hands quickly reached up to massage her full round orbs, the added stimulation only adding to the knot of pleasure slowly forming in Nadishas core.

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Nadisha screams at the top of her lungs unable to hold it in, it was in pain of the forceful and dry entry into her, only after a few thrusts did the pleasure begin to trickle into her, and her cries and grunts became less and less harsh. Her breasts bounced making her embarrassed and destroying any respectability she could have had, clopping she felt them pull and move to its movements.

Its hands reached out groping and squeezing, her sensitive breasts, she tries to clear her mind and focus on the bindings struggling equally with each hand to free herself and force her attacker away.

Nadisha prays it will finish quickly and there are no more creatures

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP = 43/50, PP = 17/62, EP = 52, Status = Bound, Penetrated

Rolls
Grapple: Partial Success.
Pleasure (Nadisha): 10 + 10 + 22 + 8 - 21 = 29 Pleasure.
Pleasure (???): 6 + 7 + 9 - 22 = 0 Pleasure.
Damage: 6 damage.

The creature continued thrusting into her, its hands groping and squeezing her breasts as they shook with impact every time its hips slammed into her. Her scream had brought what might have been a smile to its face, though its alien face was difficult to read. The creature was hardly gentle with her, but still every thrust of its cock into her womanhood sent shivers of unwanted pleasure up her spine. The pain was mostly overwhelmed by pleasure at this point, and her juices had formed a light coating on its member as it pushed into her. Despite her disgust at what was happening to her, she felt a knot of pleasure growing in her core, and she began to shake despite her earnest attempts to resist her oncoming climax. Still, her soft sounds caused the creature to ignore her, and after a few more moments of struggling, she can feel the bindings around her wrists starting to weaken, the rope now around the widest parts of her hands. A few more seconds of pulling, and she might be able to free her hands.

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

She stopped with the struggling, knowing it would be foolish to free herself now as the creature was already on top of her. She would have to hope it would leave her when it finished. Its pounding hurt her and she began to move and shift best she could to lessen the pain it was causing her. What was this creature what did it want? The thoughts were jumbled and confused as it mixed with the primal sensations and movements of its bestial mating. She moaned uncontrolled and wished for her rape to end, wondering what the strange race hoped to achieve by this, surely they couldn't bare children.

She hoped at least.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP = 35/50, PP = 52/62, EP = 52, Status = Bound, Penetrated, Stunned by Orgasm

Rolls
I'm counting that as: give in until it's over. If that's not the case, just let me know, and I'll perform edits.
Pleasure (Nadisha): 1 + 9 + 22 + 8 = 40 Pleasure = Orgasm.
Pleasure (???): 6 + 10 + 9 = 25 Pleasure.
Damage: 4 x 2 = 8 damage.

Nadisha felt her body reacting to the strange monsters thrusts, and its tongue lolled out, rubbing against her breasts as it humped into her. After a few more thrusts, she could no longer resist the knot of unwanted pleasure that had been growing inside of her, and the busty elf came furiously all over her rapists cock, undeniable pleasure washing over her and leaving her unable to do anything other then moan and tremble helplessly in the throes of her climax.

After a moment, she laid limp, momentarily too spent to resist any further, and could only watch and feel his cock pulsate as he thrust furiously into her womanhood. The monster rod was throbbing dangerously, but she didn't yet feel the heat that would surely come with him exploding into her body. Its release surely wasn't far from now, however, and Nadisha was too weak from her orgasm to try and struggle free any more, at least for the moment.

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

She feels her eyes roll and her vision blurs as the orgasm overtakes her, how could this be possible? Still she shakes and moans from it violent thrusts. She lays there grinding against him, her body now taking control as it milks more pleasure from her, that feeling of disgust washes over her as she orgasms again and again. Her body falls limp as the beast continues it ministrations on her, never allowing the sensations roiling within her to subside.

((I Dont really know what I should post here, as I am stunned, Also I have the trait pain resistant, have you been taking away damage for that? or does it apply?))))

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP = 26/50, PP = 24/62, EP = 52, Status = Bound, Pregnant

(It's mostly a reaction post, and you can put what you want to try to do after you're not stunned anymore so that I can move on after. Pain resistant doesn't affect sex damage, since it's from exhaustion rather than pain.)

Rolls
I'm counting that as: give in until it's over. If that's not the case, just let me know, and I'll perform edits.
Pleasure (Nadisha): 4 + 4 + 22 + 8 = 38 Pleasure.
Pleasure (???): 9 + 9 + 9 = 27 Pleasure = Orgasm.
Damage: 9 damage.

The reptilian creatures tongue lolled out of its mouth and licked against her breasts as Nadisha shook with orgasm and rocked her voluptuous body in time with its thrusts. After her climax had finally subsided, and she laid down helplessly beneath it, she felt its member begin to throb, and after only a few more moments, it lifted her hips slightly, so that her body was angled up, and hilted itself into her with a low growl. She felt its burning hot cum pouring into her womb a second later, jet after jet of the things seed firing into her depths as she lay helplessly underneath it. She almost came a second time as her insides were painted white with the alien creatures semen, but as she quivered, on the edge of release, it pulled its member out of her, letting the last few squirts of its cum pour out onto her thighs and stomach. As soon as it had finished, it growled quietly in contentment as it looked down on Nadishas nude, cum-stained body, and then silently turned and walked back into the shadows. Its movements were silent, and a second later it was simply gone, vanished into the darkness.

Nadisha was now apparently alone, within the small dark room. She hadn't heard any doors open or close, so she didn't know if her rapist were still there, or if it was, where it might be. Its seed was leaking out of her womanhood and onto the table which she was tied to, but the elf could feel much its warmth locked into her womb as well. She was still bound, but had very nearly freed her arms from the restraints holding her down.

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

She laid there for a minute, letting the strength she had flow back into her tired body. The fact that the monster had brought her to orgasm made her feel shame, such a base and unloving act giving her pleasure went against everything she had believed in. She began to slowly and methodically work her wrists the finish escaping the bonds, twisting the stretching the rope, trying to find the weakness she had found before and exploit it to allow her to escape.

As she struggled she wondered what had been the creatures plan, could she bear its child? she hoped not, as she didn't know what could happen if she did bear such a creatures offspring.

She stopped for a moment realizing she hadn't heard the thing leave, peering into the darkness around her craning her neck she looks for the creature, or any creature before continuing her work of escape.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP = 26/50, PP = 24/62, EP = 52, Status = Pregnant

Whatever the creatures plan had been, it seems to have believed that it was successful, or at least that she wouldn't be able to escape, as Nadisha wasn't stopped when she tried to pull herself free of her bonds. After a few minutes of tugging on the ropes, she managed to pull one of her wrists free, after which it was simple for the pale night elf to get full out of her bonds. The stone floor was icy cold as she lowered her feet down onto it, and the small dark room was empty as far as she could tell. If she wanted to get out of the room, she'd have to explore the darker areas of it and look for a door. She could probably try the area in the direction that the monster had left in, as it didn't seem to be in the room anymore.

Stepping first in that direction, Nadisha entered the shadows, and felt along the wall. It took her a few minutes, but eventually, she found what she thought was a door handle. She couldn't hear anything on the other side, but the creatures that had attacked her and knocked her unconscious had silently crept up on her. As she remembered when she'd been knocked unconscious, Nadisha had to wonder if the man she'd tried to slave was still alive, and what had happened to the rest of the city. She had little idea of what might be on the opposite side of the door, but she was already nude and exhausted, and had no weapons save for her magic. If she didn't want to be captured, it might be wise to be cautious, and perhaps prepare herself somehow.

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

She felt the chill run down her spine the situation came down on her, like a pressure from above the despair of the room and creatures laid heavily on her, when she had left the coven the thought of this happening had not occurred to her, now she was filled with the monsters horrible seed and wandering a dungeon trapped.

She thought for a moment, and wished to find something to help her out, she quickly swooped about the darkness of the room, hands and feet feeling her way around, she wanted to find something to help her, a weapon or clothes or... anything. She felt desperate, she needed to get out of here but wanted to not blunder into something worse. She kept her ears aware, hoping that is was the sounds of battle that had aided the creature in sneaking up on her.

Whether she finds anything or not she heads to the door when finished and creep into the next hallway or room, attempting to make as little sound as possible