What's new

ACT [ nagiyahonpo] [ なぎや本舗 ] Zombitch ~Slutty Gal's Holy Sex War~ / ゾンビッチ (RE203383) (RJ203383)

Status
Not open for further replies.

silentfool

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
From the same guys who made Pirate Princess Mareina. You play as a gyaru chick who fights zombies.

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ203383.html

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [nagiyahonpo] Zombitch

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Good CG, simple and easy gameplay. I personally got stuck a few times because I didn't understand moonrunes so I had to bruteforce it. I'm a bit torn between whether this game is worth it to play in the end. Some of the CG's do get a bit of flavor from the in-game events, but in the end there is not much variation to events.

Here's some walkthrough:

When you get to the first town, find the cloaked dude who "saved" you at the barricade, he's in the inn. Then go to north mansion top floor and talk to important looking person. After that go to weapon store, buy and equip a gun, go back to inn to talk to the cloaked person and curse at the npc that always blocks that one hallway. Then go to weapon store again and do the combat tutorial. Once all this is done, go to north mansion top floor and there's this fireplace that's actually a secret passage (near the stairs).

Ok, finally out of the first town. Now time to head to the second town. It's somewhere in the right side of this "main ruins" area. Once in second town, go to inn and talk to scientist dude. He tells you to get an item, go get it, come back and head to the laboratory that's on the right side of the town. Talk to him until he repeats himself and you get an ID card or something.

Next head north in the "main ruins" area. Just follow the big road and you'll find a boom barrier which you need to activate from the box part to open it. Go through the new area and you're in the third town. Go to the building in lower left area and talk to another important looking man to get an ID card or something. Note: Another thing you may need to do is talk to a little girl in red who's in another building to the right from this important npc. She asks a yes/no question or something.

Now that you're done with this place it's time to head to... no not the fourth town. Go back to the "main ruins" area and go to the lower left area which leads to another zombie filled area. Go through this small area and you'll find a lame abandoned factory. Go to the end of this place and do your thing (not sure if you get a gameover if you didn't talk to the little girl that was mentioned previously). Remember to grab shiny item.

When you're done with that place, head to the second town. If you haven't done so before, now would be a good time to spend all of your money. Maybe buy a new gun. Also check on the scientist dude, if my memory is correct he gives you a new ID card or stuff (I think there was a part where he teleports you to third town aroun here, if so just talk to important npc). This gets you to the fourth town which is behind a robot in the upper left area of the "main ruins" area. When you enter the town you'll regret not spending your moneys. Well you don't have to worry about money anyway because this is the part where the heroine remembers what she's always done to get money. You have to find 3 dudes, one is in the big building near the entrance, another one is alone in a house in the middle of the town, third one is in the northern part of the town in a pub. When you've talked to all three of them and they seem like they agree with you, go to the inn. You should now have 60k money.

Before you go and spend your newly earned money, go to the northern part of the town and find 2 npcs who sell you stuff for 10k each. Also go talk to the three dudes you were partying with. Then try to open the door of the red building in the middle of the town and grab the shiny item inside. These things should allow you to repair the orb near the inn (or talk to scientist dude in second town) which works as a teleport device between the towns. Also one of the 10k items you bought is used to open the boom barrier that's in the south side of the "main ruins" area. This leads to the fifth town.

In the fifth town I have no idea what to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: fox

The Danger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I saw the protagonist and immediately thought "It looks like that guy is mimicking 23's style!"

Lo and behold, 23 is responsible for the artwork for this game. I had no idea he even did CGs but evidently he's done more than a handful of games.

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In the fifth town I have no idea what to do.
talk to the person in the bottom most house. go back to the second city (where scientist is) and talk to the guard at the north. he'll demand permission from the scientist before he moves, so go talk to him. go back to guard, and go past. when you rescue the guy inside, go to the 5th city where the cutscene says and you'll get the last energy capsule.

unfulfilling ending though

Sarav

Reputation score

You play as a ganguro chick.l
Gyaru, not ganguro, there's a difference. If it was ganguro, I'd steer clear, not a fan of them.

OP
S

silentfool

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Gyaru, not ganguro, there's a difference. If it was ganguro, I'd steer clear, not a fan of them.
Thanks, I've edited the first post.

0nymous

Reputation score

You mean the gyaru is not a zombie herself?
What a misleading title. And a wasted potential on the pun.

LArcEnL1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any gallery?
I've finished the game but I can't find one.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The ending is bit confusing. So she goes back to the beginning again?

MYS

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game won't start for me.
It's in the task manager, but that's it.

Any advice? ^^

Also, my avast said it was a virus, though I put in an exclusion for the game folder.

Bryanis

Reputation score

The game won't start for me.
It's in the task manager, but that's it.

Any advice? ^^

Also, my avast said it was a virus, though I put in an exclusion for the game folder.
It's MV so it can take some time to start... And if you got an old not powerful PC, it may fail to load.
window / AV sometime thing a rpg maker game exe is a virus when in a folder path with jap symbol (don't ask me why) - so you may want to check that (unless you're on japanese local setting).

Might also check if the folder isn't protected again writing.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Go to the end of this place and do your thing (not sure if you get a gameover if you didn't talk to the little girl that was mentioned previously). Remember to grab shiny item.
I can confirm that you need to talk to the redhead girl in the third town (and say yes) to get past the factory.

Hoboy

Reputation score

I can confirm that you need to talk to the redhead girl in the third town (and say yes) to get past the factory.
I can confirm as well - she rescues you from a gang of zombies. Thank god for the basic instinct to always talk to everybody in an HRPG...

MYS

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's MV so it can take some time to start... And if you got an old not powerful PC, it may fail to load.
window / AV sometime thing a rpg maker game exe is a virus when in a folder path with jap symbol (don't ask me why) - so you may want to check that (unless you're on japanese local setting).

Might also check if the folder isn't protected again writing.
My PC is quite fine. 12gb RAM, 8core, etc etc.
I set folder to be writeable, but that didn't change anything. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.