What's new

[nanani] Walrus-Bunny-Bear

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanani

Reputation score
Hello, my name is nanani (or jajanis)!

I would like to show you my game. It's still a very short flash game, but I will add some RPG elements (like healthbar and attack power) and some romantic elements (relationship-building).
So, something like Rune Factory.

Edit:
url: newgrounds.com/portal/view/661731

Since it's not finished and I am working on it, I would appreciate your feedback.

Last edited:

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Walrus-Bunny-Bear

game is dead on the site so i cant tell you.
sorry.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yep, it was wiped from newgrounds. Was that an adult game? Or just a dating sim?

OP
N

nanani

Reputation score

Oh, sorry for the inconvenience. It's still an early build and you can't do much. so I shouldn't be surprised...

Currently, it's something like a dating sim game (but even then, there isn't much content).

The complete game will be a point-and-click/RPG/dating sim/adult game.
- point-and-click: You are playing and exploring the game with the mouse (like a simplified version of Monkey Island or Broken Sword).
- RPG: You need to attack monsters (the Walrus-Bunny-Bear is just a placeholder), so you have a health bar and your mechanic/weaponsmith can upgrade your weapons. Your scientist/chef can make some potions, etc.
- dating sim: There is also an affection bar (and a "time bar") like in Rune Factory or Harvest Moon and you can sleep with your friends.
- adult: But the main point is to sleep with the mighty elders to get skills and special abilities, so you can defeat stronger monsters. But you can also sleep with other powerful creatures to harness their skills. Each skill will change your body (imagine Sarah Kerrigan from StarCraft).

PeekAtChu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Blammed again. Maybe you can just have a standalone demo to upload to mega or something? Instead of having the demo get axed over and over on newgrounds.

hirosan1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

From reading the comments on newgrounds it seems like you shouldn't upload incomplete work to the portal. That's probably why it's getting removed.

I did try it, but from what I tried there was barely anything. Aside from the first two areas, there's no background with 1 clickable thing on it. Then click a guy 100 times for something lewd. I don't really know what to say to help better your game so I apologize greatly.

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i think that you should develop more content before posting a demo.

this isn't even alpha stage, its like a prototype done in an hour you click 10 times to finish it and you get a picture...

first impresions are a very important thing when trying to appeal to the public, and the impression of this game is very very poor, so try to polish it a little bit more.

try to get at least:

-an introduction with some of the story you want to develop(more than this thing has since it's 2 lines at most).
a first quest with at least:
-one battle (the most simple mechanic is a rock papper scissors if not able to implement menu and ia).
-one battle that doesnt have that enemy picture... it's so funny that even a text-based rpg does better
-one branch or result depending on something (a choice? losing?).

try to play some of the text based rpg's out there, and see why they have such a good following... writing is very important if there is no art (ort the art is bad) and it should be your main focus. that's my 2 cents, sorry if it came rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.