What's new

ACT Loli Shota [NappleMill / ナップルミル] バースト♀バスターズ -堕ちる魔女と寝取りの魔物- | -揺れる剣女と寝取りの魔物- (RJ01072009 | RJ01071990)

MasterDode

Reputation score
New game coming out. Demo already out

Pregnancy mechanic is different. Get inseminated at the start of the game and scrambling to save enough money to stop fertilization at doctors. Seems good

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New game coming out. Demo already out

Pregnancy mechanic is different. Get inseminated at the start of the game and scrambling to save enough money to stop fertilization at doctors. Seems good
Here are both:

Possibly time now to make a new thread for them, they're barely a week away. I actually like this dev's work but I wish he'd stop splitting his games...

metnor

Reputation score
I buyed both and Finished half of the Games. Its a pain in the ass to because you need to find secrets places, enter the Areas multiple times to 100% complete. Easyiest part is buying Outfits to Enter new Areas. I always beat H Games complete to enjoy the h Scenes after pass the games but in this Game you have to be lewd to get the most Money -.-^ I stopped playing because i really dont want to see H Scenes before i pass the game. If there a hero with a Full Save pls post here. After 3 Hours im pissed off because im forced to fighting the same Enemys in the same Areas 3-5 times.