What's new

ACT Loli Shota [NappleMill / ナップルミル] ぽぽかつ!-あんずちゃんと田舎のDSKBアルバイト- | ぽぽかつ!-八尺ちゃんと田舎のDSKBアルバイト- (RJ01149887 | RJ01149861)

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

DLsite Links

Description:
NappleMill's 5th games, coming back to the layout of the first 3 games, with a bit more exploration.
Earn money by beating a few enemies, or willingly getting fucked by humans. Use the money to buy outfits to unlock stages, or outfits to use for specific NPCs, much like the 4th game.

Controls:
Arrow keys - Movement

S - Talk / Attack
A - Block
E - Use Item
W - Special
D - Dash (Unlocked by doing the first 'side quest' in the first area)

There's only one attack, but you can control the direction of the projectile using the arrow keys. You can also do this while guarding so you don't move around the place.

Some scenes are only unlocked once you've reached a certain 'lewd level', up to a max of 3. If you sex too much without using contraceptives (the top right bar), you get an instant game over.

Misc tags and fetishes:
Rape, Impregnation, Slime, Paizuri, Lactation/Milking, Transformation (rabbit-girl and centaur-girl sighted), Shota, Loli

Previous game threads:
1st game (Princess and Queen)
2nd game (Bakery and Restaurant owners)
3rd game (Dancer and Songstress)
4th game (Knight and Fighter)

Saves below.

OP
Poiya

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
My personal thoughts on the game? It's the worst of the 5.

It has the weird 'input lag' from the 2nd and 3rd game. You'd think they've improved on this by now, which isn't the case.
Attacking also has this 'input lag' problem since you have to use wasd for movement, which is just painful to control.
Both characters use the same and only attack, and the unlockable charged attack isn't really worth using.
The gallery is a pain to use because you get sent to a dedicated 'animation area' per enemy that's similar to game-overs. They could've just not done that honestly.
I also don't like that the cutscenes are unskippable. Like man i just wanted to save, and I get bombarded with a cutscene with the slowest transition to it.

Animations are okay. I like the hikki's one more, cuz the gal's animations have this weird 'super sonic speed fucking' thing going on in most of her animations.

Is it worth to buy both of them? Not really. To quote Mick2000 from the 4th game's thread,
the animation maybe different for characters but everything else is not.
enemies, stage design, boss fight, music, etc. heck they even recycle lot of design from old games
i say it again like all 3 of their games in the past, instead of making 2 different games where 50% of the asset are the same, might as well make 1 single game where you can pick the playable character instead.

Last edited:

Crysis

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Quick question: How do I exit the animations? It keeps looping over and over again each time I hit the climax button.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
5 was one of the more disappointing ones for me. As mentioned, being teleported to a specific area of the animations was stupid. I bought both, I want to support the circle, but honestly, the games seem to be getting lazier and I don't want to support it anymore. Nothing has come close to the characters and animations of the first two games, three and four were okay, but this one just feels like the worst one of the bunch. I may skip set six, because there will definitely be a set six.

OP
Poiya

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Quick question: How do I exit the animations? It keeps looping over and over again each time I hit the climax button.
Mash that S key after the character climaxes.

headbutt1234

Reputation score
Hikki save file only goes straight to new game, same with the one on sakuahe.blog

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you open new areas? Buying the costumes? Some don't seem to do anything (I thought they were for the bathhouse requests like they were for character requests in the last game).

Godkingzz

Reputation score
does anyone just have all the scenes in the game for both the characters?

Lilitas72

Reputation score
Where do you apply the save files? I can't find a folder in AppData/Local or LocalLow and there's nothing in the game's folder itself. Or am I just blind

Edit: I didn't look hard enough in the game files, the save folder is in the "Resources" folder for some reason

bxz

Reputation score
The dark haired girls save didn't work for me. Does anyone have another save? Thank you if you do.

fishsock911

Lurker
Reputation score
Odd. These newer two won't load for me, regardless of language or locale setting. Is there some trick to it?

GulKanekiKen

Reputation score
Poiya, I have a little question: how did you complete the last level, yokai forest, with tanuki monsters, nekomata, etc. I finished ALL of the work (people with signs above), raped by all monsters, but I did not find that damn statue. I only know that is in the place where you can find monkey in the box, because of flying hearts. I have max level, all piggybanks, complete all additional tasks but I still can't complete that level! Can you help me, please?

Attachments

OP
Poiya

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Poiya, I have a little question: how did you complete the last level, yokai forest, with tanuki monsters, nekomata, etc. I finished ALL of the work (people with signs above), raped by all monsters, but I did not find that damn statue. I only know that is in the place where you can find monkey in the box, because of flying hearts. I have max level, all piggybanks, complete all additional tasks but I still can't complete that level! Can you help me, please?
The statue is in one of the places with an interactable NPC. It's hidden faaaaar on the left side of the stage. The way to get there is to ride your projectiles. Can be a bit diffucult to pull off but that was the only way I know to get there.

GulKanekiKen

Reputation score
The statue is in one of the places with an interactable NPC. It's hidden faaaaar on the left side of the stage. The way to get there is to ride your projectiles. Can be a bit diffucult to pull off but that was the only way I know to get there.
Thank you very much!!!! Finally, I complete that level and got those 5 endings! You are my hero, Poiya! A legend!