What's new

Need help finding an old Mahou Shoujo Hentai

zendreon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I would ask for help from 4chan, but they demand i post an image with the tread. Sadly, i do not have an image of this old hentai i am looking for which is why i came here for this odd request. :(

I recall a hentai where a character had died by evaporating into thin air after being raped by monsters. Two characters had witnessed her death i think and one of them became the next magical girl to fight monsters in her stead. However, I think the hentai is more than 10 years old (back during the days of pspsex.net) so i might be mix and matching different memories from different hentais. If my memory does serves me right, does anyone know the hentai's name? :confused:

So far i have checked Mahou Shoujo Ai, Mahou Shoujo Erena, Mahou Shoujo Brain Jacker, and Mahou Shoujo Itsuka. None of them seem to match what i was looking for because i vividly remember a character evaporating in an alleyway while two people watched helplessly behind a monitor, not dying off screen like Mahou Shoujo Brain Jacker.

Also, im really not into guro/death, i just really want to remember this old memory.