What's new

Need help with RPG Maker

naicore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey All

I'm in the start up phase of planning for a game.
I want it to have a battle system like Moral Sword Asagi or Marimo's Sneak in Desperado where your character's clothes can be broken in-battle and also raped in-battle. Either for VX Ace or MV if possible.

Does anyone know where to get the scripts they used or a similar working script? I've tried googling lots of different phrases but with no luck.

Really hope someone can help me.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Need help with RPG Maker

First, I think this should be in "Everything else" >_>

As for scripts... I spent some time to check myself and honestly, didn't see any.
Which is strange to me considering how many other types are floating around and how old rmva is...

At this point, keeping in mind that I am working myself on similar system for MV (clothes tearing in battle + GoR after random battle), I am getting a feeling that as soon as I am done I should share it to the world.
Though... No idea how and if at all it will be easy to use.

KrimsonXG

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I honestly dont think people are willing to share given how quick it is to put a game together using RPGMaker VA. It would cause a tremendous influx (beyond what already exists) of RPGMaker games in the market. As for MV, it seems that nobody really likes it. From what I've read by many rpgmaker creators, they dont want to touch it and are just going to stick to VA.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is it that strange that people used to VA don't want to switch to MV?
It's exactly same as people that didn't want to switch to win 7 staying on their xp (Now it's W8/W10? Sticking to my W7). If you know something and like it, everything new can push you away xD.

Also, I may be wrong, but there is a huge connection between ruby and games made in Japan and rmmv language switch may be one of the issues :]

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You guys could try using some of CP's scripts. Specifically the CP battle engine and some of its addons should get you on the right track.

Keep in mind if you plan on selling your games commercially you'll have to contact the author and ask if its okay. Their terms of use and contact info should be easy enough to find.