What's new

Need someone who can buy off Japanese Stores

SuperBunnyBun

Lurker
Reputation score
As the name of the thread says, I'm trying to find someone who has the ability to purchase from japanese websites. Maniax, Digiket, etc.

There are one or two things out there that I want enough to be willing to pay for, and I know will never be posted on sites like this, but I do not have the ability to purchase them myself.

So I'm looking for someone who is willing to purchase them for me, and I reinburse them for the purchase. That way, I get what I want, the proxy purchaser doesn't lose any money, and he/she gets the product as well.

Anyone with this ability willing to help, please send me a private message (so you don't get flooded by other people saying "buy this for me!")

Tsurupettan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Need someone who can buy off Japanese Stores

You could always try a deputy service. Most likely, any of the services that will import physical goods would have no qualms about ordering you digital ones.

I used to use and , and can vouch for the decency of their services (although I'm an unknown here, so yeah).

OP
S

SuperBunnyBun

Lurker
Reputation score

dont' think they would work. one doesn't deal in adult material, and the other focuses on mailing stuff. doesn't offer for stores like maniax

Tsurupettan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I haven't used either of them in about two or three years, the policies may have changed in that time. The deputy I actively use now will do that for sure, as I've made digital purchases from him in the past. Will PM you in a few minutes, just got home.