What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Neitifasu ] ネイティファス The Fantasy World of Mindia -Doki Doki Temptations Mind Battle- 幻想世界マインディア ~ドキドキ誘惑マインドバトル~ RE100008 RJ100008

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: 幻想世界マインディア-Fantasy world Ma India

looking for a game save, I cant download the attachment.pdf as a save file

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry for the bump, but stuck on quite a few things:

1) How do you get the password for the fog market, or whatever it's called (the semi-secret shop in the area before the hell world)?

2) I just talked to the thief Tobi after talking to the theater manager. She says something about the cave of whispers but nothing is happening; since I cleared that cave before even starting that side quest with the theater manager, is the quest busted?
2 no it's fine she just wrote something on one of the walls in the cave and wants you to read it

looking for a game save, I cant download the attachment.pdf as a save file
what point in the game do you need the save for?

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I was looking for a complete save.

Kell

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

mega[dot]co[dot]nz/#!NZtmUSJC!x-QO-NLa_cchDNGRGEhYMcVkNkX_yyk-dRG2BgAqa0A

Its the save game for the recollection room. You can change levels and cash as well as view all h scenes there.

Replace [dot] with . since I'm not allowed to link sites here yet.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its the save game for the recollection room. You can change levels and cash as well as view all h scenes there.
thank you Kell

now I'm going back praying that Neitifasu makes another game

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

thank you Kell

now I'm going back praying that Neitifasu makes another game
Oo, you need that save point, Lazy? You can ask me before :D (Ah, this is Cio btw)

Right now, i have save at many point, so basically i can test every patch or anything we want to test for the english patch :D

Last edited:

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score

Discovered there was a translation patch released for this game. Here's the patch and instructions.

mega.co.nz#!PAwS3CQa!g8TgR_vXqZ7utk8jlSi0qHy_pRX1K8jem-awblonItE

Installation
0. Download and extract the decrypter
1. Open "RGSSAD - RGSS2A - RGSS3A Decrypter" it's the application file.
2. Go to file>open file> and go to the folder with the original untranslated Mindia game.
3. Click open on the RGSS Encrypted Archive game file. (the file with the picture of a lock on it)
4. Click tools>extract all files
5. Click Generate Game.rxproj. Click Generate Game.rvproj. Click Generate Game.rvproj2.
6. Copy and paste those 3 generated files to your Extract folder.
(your Extract folder should have 5 things in it now: Data, Graphics, Game.rvproj, Game rxproj, and another Game rpgvxace project.)
7. Go back to your original Mindia game folder and copy the Audio, System, Game application, and Game configuration settings. Paste these files into your Extract folder.
8. Download and extract the Data file patch.
9. Put the Data file to your Extract folder and when asked replace it.
10. Right click the title screen picture on the first page and save as a jpeg file. Name it Title.
11. Save the Title jpeg picture under Extract>Graphics>Titles1
12. Click the Game application file in your Extract folder and enjoy the game.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Discovered there was a translation patch released for this game. Here's the patch and instructions.

Installation
2. Go to file>open file> and go to the folder with the original untranslated Mindia game.
3. Click open on the RGSS Encrypted Archive game file. (the file with the picture of a lock on it)
5. Click Generate Game.rxproj. Click Generate Game.rvproj. Click Generate Game.rvproj2.
(your Extract folder should have 5 things in it now: Data, Graphics, Game.rvproj, Game rxproj, and another Game rpgvxace project.)
7. Go back to your original Mindia game folder and copy the Audio, System, Game application, and Game configuration settings. Paste these files into your Extract folder.
10. Right click the title screen picture on the first page and save as a jpeg file. Name it Title.
mind you it's a machine translation several bosses have english words for names(in fact I'm mostly certain that whole cast is supposed to be western names with the exception of Pan&Chira whos names is the mean panty-shot) we're working on a bit of bonus content at the moment and then planing on going over the games dialog for grammar fixing(don't worry I'm not the one fixing the grammar).

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah I see, I had a sneaking suspicion it was you on that forum. I'm the guy who recently asked about if someone could re-upload the patch. I've sort of had a love/hate relationship with this game like after completing it, I would delete the game and after some time, re-download everything and play through it again.

Although this time, I found there was a translation effort on the game and had a patch available, though I've only downloaded the Memory Room save since I didn't feel like playing it through over again. But from the patch Cio uploaded, I mentioned one of the character scenes being broken. I really don't want to play through the game over again just to see her scene, so if a certain person can provide a save for Sera and the last boss or a .zip full of saves of at different points in the game, that'd be great.

But yeah, pretty nice there's an ongoing effort for creating some extra content for the game. Definitely looking forward to that.

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ah I see, I had a sneaking suspicion it was you on that forum. I'm the guy who recently asked about if someone could re-upload the patch. I've sort of had a love/hate relationship with this game like after completing it, I would delete the game and after some time, re-download everything and play through it again.

Although this time, I found there was a translation effort on the game and had a patch available, though I've only downloaded the Memory Room save since I didn't feel like playing it through over again. But from the patch Cio uploaded, I mentioned one of the character scenes being broken. I really don't want to play through the game over again just to see her scene, so if a certain person can provide a save for Sera and the last boss or a .zip full of saves of at different points in the game, that'd be great.

But yeah, pretty nice there's an ongoing effort for creating some extra content for the game. Definitely looking forward to that.
Cio's here... I have all the save file toward the bad end, and i'm the one who will try to fix the grammar. Recently i have clear the bad end route, and now going to back to Hellzury fight with her ribbon.

Here is my save data before Sera fight.

Attachments

Anowon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks pretty cool... A proper translation patch would be great!

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Installation
Do you know what data file patch they are referring to?

Edit: Never mind, found it.

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I noticed the patch bugged between english and japanese when i used the complete save for the bath girls seen and kakeru's name. not there yet on my playthrough, but wanted to mention it as a possible glitch in the patch. also, i'm curious if its possible to beat paranon in her 1st apearance and if it does anything.

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I noticed the patch bugged between english and japanese when i used the complete save for the bath girls seen and kakeru's name. not there yet on my playthrough, but wanted to mention it as a possible glitch in the patch. also, i'm curious if its possible to beat paranon in her 1st apearance and if it does anything.
You mean in the memory room? It should be fixed with Lazy's patch.
Paranon? Do you mean Trisha on the bridge??? I don't remember that we get Paranon fight at 1st appearance...

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

in the 3rd city before you beat the 2 towers of guilt and happiness, she's in the garden. also, i cant seem to find her spats and ribbon there, but i might have skipped her by accident. i have a save there so ill backtrack and see.

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score

You mean in the memory room? It should be fixed with Lazy's patch.
Paranon? Do you mean Trisha on the bridge??? I don't remember that we get Paranon fight at 1st appearance...
I can confirm with ranma that in the memory room, the Perfume Girl ending appears to be in Japanese. I've tried overwriting the saves with the patches Lazy put up, but there doesn't seem to be any differences.

Last edited:

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I just found out it works fine on regular play through, so the glitch might be version related probably. also noticed the mystery market is invisible on the map, but still there.

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can confirm with ranma that in the memory room, the Perfume Girl ending appears to be in Japanese. I've tried overwriting the saves with the patches Lazy put up, but there doesn't seem to be any differences.
Hmmm, Let's wait for Lazy's respond, i will try it tomorrow if my patch is OK or not.

in the 3rd city before you beat the 2 towers of guilt and happiness, she's in the garden. also, i cant seem to find her spats and ribbon there, but i might have skipped her by accident. i have a save there so ill backtrack and see.
Her equip will be there spotted by a butterfly there just push a button to get them..

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to translate other games?

Status
Not open for further replies.