What's new

Announcement [ nekobokujo-company ] 猫牧場カンパニー If I could become a invisible man もしも透明人間になれたなら RE046976 RJ046976

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Another game by nekobokujo-company, it plays similar to the game Daisy that I've already uploaded here some time ago.

Follow The Links Below

ENG DLsite

JAP DLsite

_______
My Info
_______

You may need to change your computer's language settings to Japanese for this game as your saves may become corrupted

Size:
Compressed: 405MB
Decompressed: 470MB

Download:
MEGA

A thing that everyone has once dreamed of.
"If I could become a invisible man"
Don't you wanna make the dream come true?

The protagonist becomes invisible and goes to a cosplay convention.
He teases Yuma Izumi, a cosplayer with big breasts, in front of many men with a camera!

Last edited by a moderator:

HarrierStrike

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [CG, Animated CG & Interactive] If I could become a invisible man

thx for the share Ace :)

I got an error message when instaling the game, and the only word i could read from the message was OS, so, if someone get this message too, just use winrar to extract the files from the .exe file you downloaded, and open the INSTAL.DAT file with notepad, then change the line:

CheckOSVersion=1

to

CheckOSVersion=0

then you should be able to instal the game (i just done that, so i dont know if there will be future repercussions)

HF

pookiebarez

Reputation score

Makes it hard to lurk when you post a link asking for a decryption key and you have no key in the OP.

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Makes it hard to lurk when you post a link asking for a decryption key and you have no key in the OP.
Looks like you need to lurk moar.
90% of the time, a "Decryption Key" means that there was an error connecting to mega, or that the link was wrong.

(And, yes, I started the download perfectly fine. No decryption required. So make sure your browser didn't chew up the link.)

pookiebarez

Reputation score

Looks like you need to lurk moar.
90% of the time, a "Decryption Key" means that there was an error connecting to mega, or that the link was wrong.

(And, yes, I started the download perfectly fine. No decryption required. So make sure your browser didn't chew up the link.)
You're right. Link was wrong.

baddog-11

Reputation score

Hey Guys
This is the Newest Thread i found in the internet that shares this game so i thought it would be the best to post here.

I just would like to know if this game is broken or something ?
No matter what i do after the 3.Scene i am already at the end of the game this cant be all or ?

elsword

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

why cant i play

already on japanese OS

UnknownFox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Have you tried this? I didnt have to use a Jap Locale or anything.

I got an error message when instaling the game, and the only word i could read from the message was OS, so, if someone get this message too, just use winrar to extract the files from the .exe file you downloaded, and open the INSTAL.DAT file with notepad, then change the line:

CheckOSVersion=1

to

CheckOSVersion=0

then you should be able to instal the game (i just done that, so i dont know if there will be future repercussions)

elsword

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

that worked, but i never known winrar can extract .exe files like that ...:eek:

UnknownFox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So out of curiosity anyone know if there are any other scenes besides the two alternate ones depending on your first choice? The "ending" picture makes me think I am missing one...

baddog-11

Reputation score

So out of curiosity anyone know if there are any other scenes besides the two alternate ones depending on your first choice? The "ending" picture makes me think I am missing one...
That's just what i meant in my previous post, i mean just look at the games homepage (nekoboku.sakura.ne.jp/toumei.html)

There you will find some more pictures like:

This two here would assume that there is some kind of an intro.

And this one looks like ingame footage:

And the last image, i am not sure what this is about.
(i have read somewhere that this might be a bonus ending or something like that):

And if you browse through the files you will find 88 mp4 files but on the dlsite it says: "*Total number of event CG and movies are 100!"

UnknownFox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I do admit looking at those links it makes me think it should be much bigger. So either we really are missing something or the download provided is the demo?

baddog-11

Reputation score

I do admit looking at those links it makes me think it should be much bigger. So either we really are missing something or the download provided is the demo?
Well i don't know the difference between the demo and the full version,
everywhere i searched i always find the same version as here.

And in this Version if i open the gallery mod (4.button) i can see that i have reached 97% but everything is still locked.
And in the gallery mod are 15 chapters.

Last edited:
OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well try comparing the trial given on dlsite to the file I uploaded. I'll replay this game and share my complete save to make sure something didn't go wrong after I compressed it or something. If I recall correctly, you need to find all the touchable spots to get 100%.

Well i don't know the difference between the demo and the full version,
everywhere i searched i always find the same version as here.

And in this Version if i open the gallery mod (4.button) i can see that i have reached 97% but everything is still locked.
And in the gallery mod are 15 chapters.
I've made it up to 99% (not sure what the other 1% I'm missing is) and I can see all the gallery pictures. Are you sure your computer is set to Japanese?

Last edited:

baddog-11

Reputation score

I am sorry AceofWind looks like i made something wrong with the language settings.
I needed to set the language to Japanese in a different tab, as you can see on elsword picture there are 4 tabs and i changed the language only in 1 tab and not in all.

Now everything works great.