What's new

ACT [ nekofuguri] [ ねこふぐり ] Pegasus Knight X / 女戦士監禁 RE110815 RJ110815

Status
Not open for further replies.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: 女戦士監禁

So, there's mention of being able to block...

What's the key for that? All I've been using is z and x (and I think they're A and B). When you unlock skills, there's mention of C and D. I've been going all the way through this without blocking anything... so, what do I need to press?

OP
helhansen84

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

backwards "d" LOL !
i mean "b" of course

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

manage to beat the game somehow, but there're still plenty of animation left that I can't get. :/

I'm running around rear often to trying find left-over mob(s) that have be seen in title.
(green orc, gloved moth ?, king slime ? ahhhh...somethings like that) but yet to be found.

Is it need special condition or there 's a hidden-way ? or maybr I'm not search hard enough or its not yet unlock for this version etc. idk. D:

If anyone find some clue, plz help :eek:

Last edited:

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Seem to be stuck here.

So I just beat up the doppleganger and finished the dungeon after it which looks like a boss rush. I got outside and opened a chest. This is where I'm stuck.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

how did you edit the PIC/BMPs?

Solru

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Being able to read kanji I managed to get pass the right path of level 2:

Left path:
Chest with leather armor, and walk through vine curtain to step on switch.

Right path:
1st circle: 42 life (or less, not sure. I did it with 42 life exact)
2. need book of flame, buy from island vendor (1st 300g item)
3. Wearing leather armor
4. While poisoned (use mushroom enemy)

Just passed that part but figure a few people must be stuck on it =3

oh the bridge to the 2 chest I haven't figured out yet, it does say that you need ... life... expanding.... plant .... 3 times .... or something.

Edit: Per tryguy, use 3 healing herb in a row, the bridge will trigger. The next one right before the 2 chest has me stumped though. Live... self ... immediate return ... stand. found by tryguy again, just get naked =3

To pick up wooden boards, stand over it and use the 2nd option in the menu.
I can't seem to get pass the 3rd circle which suggest I need leather armor, It's the item from the left side in the maze?

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I can't seem to get pass the 3rd circle which suggest I need leather armor, It's the item from the left side in the maze?
You need a full set of leather equipment I think. Helmet, armor and boots. You find/buy them I think. Either that, or just need the leather armor. But, I'm pretty sure you need all three. I had all three.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

Seem to be stuck here.

So I just beat up the doppleganger and finished the dungeon after it which looks like a boss rush. I got outside and opened a chest. This is where I'm stuck.
in one of the rooms of boss rush you say - there are like 2 little statues on top wall just 2nd option in menu there and a hidden door opens guiding you to last boss on game- warning < if you loose doesnt matter when you go back is an auto win

aside no cg save yet? really need it doesnt matter how much i repeat i just cannot get more animations than the ones i already have

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Because someone requested it:

.zip of he game on dropbox. If it goes down, that means that dropbox is chances are dead as well.

W

Wolf624

Because someone requested it:

.zip of he game on dropbox. If it goes down, that means that dropbox is chances are dead as well.
I don't think Dropbox is like Mediafire, but thanks for the file. +Rep

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So, I'm playing with the tentacle boss (boss rush), to see if he drops any more animations. While I do that, I thought I'd upload my current unlocked page.

1=blue snake, maybe simple to get (luck).
2=with the tentacle boss?
3=not sure, hard to get?
4=not sure.
5=wolf, maybe simple to get (luck).

Attachments

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

So, I'm playing with the tentacle boss (boss rush), to see if he drops any more animations. While I do that, I thought I'd upload my current unlocked page.

1=blue snake, maybe simple to get (luck).
2=with the tentacle boss?
3=not sure, hard to get?
4=not sure.
5=wolf, maybe simple to get (luck).
#1, let blue snake shoot rocks and make you fall down onto your back w/o armor, then let it hit you till rape. The image next to it is the same thing, but falling onto your front side.

#2, Not sure myself

#3. I's that flying bug that shoots needles, alt rape. Just let it capture you w/o armor a few times and you'll get both.

#4, Alt forced masterbation. Let the pink blob thing shoot you with it's hypno magic a few times w/o armor, you'll get it soon enough.

#5, alt wolf. ATm I can't even get ETHER rapes to trigger and it's very vexing.

Also I've seen a few rapes ( the first mushroom stomp, the start of the healing slime attack ) but they didn't register...even more vexing.

Last of all, it's clear they nuked the mudhands from the trial sneak peek sadly. I would have enjoyed those honestly over what was there getting the same grapple it's prior versions had counted as 'different'. :/
Oh well, still pretty damn fun at the end of the day.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Was anyone able to translate the key configure menu?

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey, so... has anyone got the last one? I've been trying to get it for a while now, but I haven't seen it. I've uploaded my save for just before the boss tentacle fight (save4), and another that's at the end of the game, just before the last boss fight. Also included is the gallery files (I think).

So, if anyone can tell us how to get that last one, that would be great.

Edit: @Lipucd: oh yeah, to get the wolf animations, you need to let them jump on you, so you have to hang a little bit away from them.

Attachments

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Was anyone able to translate the key configure menu?
There are symbols there. Like A and Arrows, no need for translations there, just look at it calmly.

In case you're wanting to know which one does what:

A - Attack High
B - Attack Low
C -Seems to be a shortcut to A+B (dive kick, when you learn it)
D - Roll
L - Shield Block
R - Run

Also, on the demo we could Run and then Block, which would result in an attack with the shield. It seems on the full version all block is good for is for blocking projectiles. Or at least I failed at blocking any kind of melee. :/

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hey, so... has anyone got the last one? I've been trying to get it for a while now, but I haven't seen it. I've uploaded my save for just before the boss tentacle fight (save4), and another that's at the end of the game, just before the last boss fight. Also included is the gallery files (I think).

So, if anyone can tell us how to get that last one, that would be great.

Edit: @Lipucd: oh yeah, to get the wolf animations, you need to let them jump on you, so you have to hang a little bit away from them.
seems to be the tentacle boss

tentacle619

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The last one that tryguy missing CG is actually Mud Hands CG. The way to trigger it is to open this treasure chest while being naked.

Attachments

guts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

any idea what the items do ?

f3 to f6?

Status
Not open for further replies.