What's new

ACT [ nekofuguri] [ ねこふぐり ] Pegasus Knight X / 女戦士監禁 RE110815 RJ110815

Status
Not open for further replies.

neokima

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 女戦士監禁

I've attached the 100% unlocked save file. Replace your flag file with this one to unlock all "scene" replays.
This save file doesnt work for me :( when I paste it into the save map with the flg files, i overwrite it but then i still only got my own saves/scenes :confused::(

Seis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Something has been bothering me for a long time about this game and i finally did something about it. There are actually 2 censors in this game and the decensor in this thread only removes one of them. So i removed the other one. You'll notice if it's working right away because the title screen will be decensored using the page2.bmp i've attached. I haven't played through the whole game with this so make a backup just in case. But for instance the worm scene is no longer censored.

Attachments

Kaytavo

Reputation score

First off i'd like to apologize for the necro but, does anyone still have the English translation files?

Last edited:

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I guess I'll necro this too, does anyone have a file to this game? I have a good collection of most ACT games that I can offer as a trade.

hapofire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is quite fun, but I can't finish it because I don't find what are the steps to go to fight the last boss. XD

I remember I find an object after I fought some bosses I alrdeady beat before.

I don't already know if I will play to Pegasus Knight X II.

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This game is quite fun, but I can't finish it because I don't find what are the steps to go to fight the last boss. XD

I remember I find an object after I fought some bosses I alrdeady beat before.

I don't already know if I will play to Pegasus Knight X II.
hxxp://oi48.tinypic.com/24zbos5.jpg = The way to the final boss

Image credit goes to post #94 on page 7 of this thread.

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone have a save file just before the last boss and another just before the boss rush? I lost mine so it would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can we get a reupload of the translated and uncensored version of the game, please? I saw this on LewdGamer's twitter and would love to try it out!

Hozzy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

all of the mega links are dead. I found a Zippyshare link but it seems to be broken... Im redownloading from there. in either case, anyone care to reupload to mega... pls?

edit: the zippyshare link is fine, its just that for some reason zippyshares download speeds seem to be unstable for me today (probably my internet connection?) and the download kept timing out and giving out early so the rar archive would always be incomplete. downloads seem to be speeding up now so no need to worry about that.

edit (again): ok zippyshare still isnt working so I just downloaded a torrent instead cos if websites cant download it then torrents can (usually).

Last edited:

Hozzy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok now that the game is installed, could somebody reupload iGotNoStuff's translation patch as well as the uncensored patch... pls? I'll pay you (just kidding I aint got cash)

edit: dont need the uncensored, I just did the page 2 thing so now my game is uncensored, now I just need... a translation.

Last edited:

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

ok now that the game is installed, could somebody reupload iGotNoStuff's translation patch as well as the uncensored patch... pls? I'll pay you (just kidding I aint got cash)

edit: dont need the uncensored, I just did the page 2 thing so now my game is uncensored, now I just need... a translation.
This should include all the data files, if it doesn't work I can upload the whole thing, though I'd rather not. Just make sure you're replacing the old files with them.

Attachments

Hozzy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This should include all the data files, if it doesn't work I can upload the whole thing, though I'd rather not. Just make sure you're replacing the old files with them.
yh so something in that file broke the game. just getting a black screen now.
yh that #0005 folder broke my game Ive had to revert my game folders back to the original folders.

Last edited:

Hozzy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

alright I fixed my game.
now reddo, up to you but, could you by any chance upload the whole thing? pls? cos that #0005 folder that you posted is game breaking

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wish this had a partial. I enjoyed what I played tho. Game also seems kinda grindy.

Hozzy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wish this had a partial. I enjoyed what I played tho. Game also seems kinda grindy.
I kinda like the grindy part. I like this game but I cant rlly get anywhere until I understand what's being said. I just want a translation. Thats it.

Last edited:

MUSTYredneck01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

all of the mega links are dead. I found a Zippyshare link but it seems to be broken... Im redownloading from there. in either case, anyone care to reupload to mega... pls?

edit: the zippyshare link is fine, its just that for some reason zippyshares download speeds seem to be unstable for me today (probably my internet connection?) and the download kept timing out and giving out early so the rar archive would always be incomplete. downloads seem to be speeding up now so no need to worry about that.

edit (again): ok zippyshare still isnt working so I just downloaded a torrent instead cos if websites cant download it then torrents can (usually).
Link to the torrent? I was searching everywhere for a working link to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.