What's new

ACT Ryona [ネコネトル] 姫さまは決して屈しにゃい!! / Princess Never Gives Up (RJ238593)

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score

Link to Game

Story
You play as a princess Rutui and her maid, Serena. They are searching for a cure for Rutui's mother. When ambushed by a slime Rutui discovers her ability to go back in time.

Main cg content is bestiality, r*pe, pregnancy and birth.
There are some fetishes that only appear in one cg such as; belly punch, fisting and a very minor amount of blood in one.

Gameplay
An Action RPG, you move and attack enemies on the map.

As you battle enemies a you will level up, you can increase either character's stats at save points (The Green Gems).
The three stats you can increase are:
  • Health: Increases your health at certain milestones.
  • Damage: Increases your damage.
  • Resistance: Increases your resistance against arousing attacks.
As for the UI; hearts are your health, while the bar below is how close you are to being aroused.
There are two ways to be defeated; All your hearts depleting from damage or being hit by an attack when aroused.
When defeated a game over scene will play and half way through Rutui will have the option to turn back time.
If you don't press the Z, Space or Enter key before the counter hits 0 her fate will continue to play out and you will get a true game over.

Note: Rutui has less health than Serena but doesn't get aroused as easily (This is reflected well in the cg's).

The game has 21 Enemy cgs, 8 Event cgs and 4 Boss cgs.

Settings
When setting up a new game there are two variables you can change; difficulty and skip scenes.

Three difficulty settings; Picnic, Normal, Hard and PNG*.
Unlike most games that just scale health and damage to increase difficulty this game adds unique enemies to the map as well as gives the enemy's new moves.
(Play on hard to guaranty you get all the cgs)
*PNG difficulty unlocks after beating the last boss may need to be at a certain difficulty.

Skip scenes has two options; Do Not and Do.
Be warned as choosing Do appears to also prevent game over scenes from playing.

Controls
Arrow Keys - Moving/Struggling
Z - Interact / Basic Attack; Rutui attacks with whip / Serena attacks with her sword.
X - Defensive Ability (Has cooldown); Rutui dashes / Serena parries.
A - Offensive Ability (Has cooldown); Rutui shoots a beam of light dealing continuous damage to any in it / Serena deals damage around herself with sword swipes.
S - Switch; Swaps Rutui for Serena and vice versa.

Last edited:
OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
Update: It's out now.

Link to the demo has been replaced with a link to the game.

Last edited:

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The game is pretty dang good! Although I'm missing a few cgs... I cant figure out how to lose to the red pillar things in the last level. Also can't find a green gem tentacle trap... and one event CG.

Edit: Forgot to get the cgs from the foes in the demo. Sorry.

Attachments

blerghit

Reputation score
Funny thought: the princess is lewd since she only goes back in time AFTER having sex, instead of doing it after getting defeated.

OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
I think you need to play on hard to find a green gem trap and making dying to the pillars easier.

I have got to the final boss with only 1 event cg missing. So I'm guessing the final one is from winning.

creepman

Lurker
Reputation score
could there be a bug with the upgrade table or am i simply too dumb to move the arrow back to the exit field because every time i open the upgrade screen i get stuck there as soon as i move the arrow from it's initial position?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
mmm i found a weird way to unlock the gallery full - on gallery press down ( on monster) - Right - Down ( on event ) - right - Down ( on boss ) -Right - Down ( on monster again) and Z and gallery unlocks o_O

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
mmm i found a weird way to unlock the gallery full - on gallery press down ( on monster) - Right - Down ( on event ) - right - Down ( on boss ) -Right - Down ( on monster again) and Z and gallery unlocks o_O
Can confirm it works. Great find!

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How does someone "find" something like this out? Thanks!

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
a complete accident XD . if the gallery stay unlocked i wont notice and think it was cuz i finished the game- but when i reopen the gallery was not full. and by remembering what i did before just for fun with the arrows then start a 5m try and error. then worked again. and keep repeating the moves i did by cutting easy useless move. and after 10m try n error found that one exactly acvitaed it XD also as i mention you need to do that code everytime you open the game to unlock the gallery so you better copy on a txt if plan to keep the game on your drive XD

Reputation score
Can anybody translate the achievement menu? I just finished the game on hard and it's giving me hints on how to unlock everything, but I can't read Japanese.

OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
Completing the game unlocks a new difficulty option called; PNG (Princess Never Give Up). (I completed it on hard, not sure if you have to do it on hard for it to unlock)

I will give translating the achievement menu a shot.
UPDATE (22/02/19): The achievements descriptions appears to change once you unlock the achievements, so I will be merging the Achievements and Notes.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Translations
Note: Will put a UC (Unconfirmed) on achievements I am not sure are correct.

Achievement 1: Reach the town of Hajime (The first town can't miss it).
Achievement 2: Beat the first boss.
Achievement 3: Beat the second boss.
Achievement 4: Beat the third boss.
Achievement 5: Beat the fourth boss and the game.
Achievement 6: Destroy the first boss's tail. (Wait for the move where it plants the traps that pursue you)
Achievement 7: Reach the max level of 25.
Achievement 8: Successfully parry with Serena 10 times. UC
Achievement 9
: See Post Below
Achievement 10: Trigger all three bandit events. All are triggered in the second town. One by drinking at the bar, one by going down the side street in the north-west of town and the other by talking to the salesman in the north-east. UC
Achievement 11
Achievement 12: See Post Below
Achievement 13: Clear the game at level 1. You can still kill enemies just don't invest your skill points. Must play on Normal or higher. UC
Achievement 14
Achievement 15: Beat the first boss on hard difficulty.
Achievement 16: Beat the second boss on hard difficulty.
Achievement 17: Beat the third boss on hard difficulty.
Achievement 18: Beat the forth boss on hard difficulty.
Achievement 19: Defeat a boss on PNG difficulty.
Achievement 20: Clear the game on PNG difficulty. UC

Last edited:
Reputation score
Translations
Note the following translation is using Google Translate so take them with a grain of salt. I will update this post as I translate them.
Just to add a bit of wood to the fire here,

Achievement 9: Defeat the large plant monster on the bridge south of North City (the first city after the town.) Then talk to the guard at the entrance a bunch of times. You may need to leave and come back if you killed the monster before entering the city (cutscene didn't happen for me til after I went to the library and came back)

Achievement 11: Talk to the girl in the top left of the library in North City. Then talk to the weird butler dude taking peaks at her.
Achievement 12: Find the Orc behind bars in the Mountain Fortress. Agree to help him, then go down and fight the boss in the basement.

Achievement 14: Clear the boss rush. Difficulty doesn't matter, Continues are allowed.

Also as an aside, to unlock the full gallery all you have to do is open it > press down 4 times (while cursor is still on "Monster") > press Z. No need to shuffle between the options.

Last edited:

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Some of the level-up pips are a different color. Do those have special bonuses or something?

OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
I think you are talking about the HP level up pips. Your health wont go up for that character till you hit the red heart pip ones.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This is the type of game i was looking for...
Without developers cutting freaking corners.
[Simple gameplay.]
[Bad end with an after story bad-end if you choose to give up.]
(*It reminds me of that game with the dude without hands but has shadow hands behind him that pulls back time.*)

Sasha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What's with the second puzzle with the coloured orbs in the castle with all the pig-men? Love the game but am stuck there

OP
Rewght

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
What's with the second puzzle with the coloured orbs in the castle with all the pig-men? Love the game but am stuck there
Each colour represents a direction: North, East, South, West. Which direction each colour represents is indicated by the four stones in the left of the room.

When you pull the cord in the top centre of the room a flame will appear that will hit these orbs and will go in the direction the colour represents.

The goal is to hit the gold statue in the right of the room.